1. ISO #1
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Red face I am Michelle. AMA

Hello everyone ^^

Mafia is a joy usually for me (when is not causing a sleep disorder ) and i started to play it in november.

Until then my main activity on internet was to read nice drawed mangas, because i find this genre a complex form of art. My favourite manga is Vagabond, it's main character Myamoto Musahi is my current avatar.

I usually don't talk about myself but i accepted Garden Gnome's invite as a challenge.
    Though, as woman, i don't talk about my age because is just a two digits number.

As human being i am always optimistic and realistic, nature lover and nitpicky when is about food.
    As animal i am a dog
    As zodiac sign i am gemini.

AMA ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#720)
    Some pressure makes Diamonds out of coal so why not do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3032)
    Update: Michelle has gone to a Christmas Market! Until she returns, you just got me.
    Quote Originally Posted by m; on December 25,2019, 20:21, discord chat
    you guys make perfect partners in crime :slight_smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

##Vote Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

Coming on Christmas 2040.

2. ISO #2
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    How did you enjoy your qualifier champion game? Would you want to do another one?
    Reeee-ing into the void and flailing around like a magikarp since 2013

3. ISO #3
    How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Which is your favourite MU game so far?

Would you rate your games with me as "A fine Elsperience" or "A damn Elnightmare"?

If you could live in any country in the world other than your own, where would you like to live?

Do you have any strange habits or rituals we need to know about?
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    How much have you improved since your first game?

5. ISO #5
    Banned
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ForgotToFlush

6. ISO #6
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Bell Tree Forums
    AKA
    Poncho/Panchy/Pinchy/Lunchy/Brian
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I like mashes

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Even though you are a dog, do you like cats?

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    How did you enjoy your qualifier champion game? Would you want to do another one?
    I enjoyed very much to play with the active players from my champs game. Playing with unknown players is very challenging and I can't wait a rematch with them.
    I was sad when a townie threw the game and was the easiest mislynch ever.
    It was hilarious to be the only european in the game and it helped me think during work at the game (that was a moment when no one was posting being night in America). End of day at 6 am was also very helpful for me. I woke up at 4 am except an Eod where it was impossible to wake up. That was the moment when i felt i lost.
    The 48/24 became my favourite lenght of phases.

It would be awesome to play game 10 for example because there played many of my favourite players but it was impossible for me for multitabling and real life reasons. And i wanted to not change if possible the game with the all unknown people. When i saw Swedish Scumbag joining game 10 i knew he was the right person for that game and i made the right choice.

Thanks for asking ^^
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

Update: Michelle has gone to a Christmas Market! Until she returns, you just got me.

By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

##Vote Michelle

Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

9. ISO #9
    Banned
    Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

10. ISO #10
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#3)
    How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
    A man has to be manly for me to call him a man.
    Maybe sounds silly in english ^^ but in my language mot-a-mot translated and in my heart makes sense.

Which is your favourite MU game so far?
    My favourite flavour of a game was the Music Mash until Zork made his anon Petrology game.
    My favourite town game was the Valentine's game in february and my favourite wolf game was the Rock light game.
    If i have to choose just one i'd choose the Valentine's game.

Would you rate your games with me as "A fine Elsperience" or "A damn Elnightmare"?
    The bolded no matter your AI.

If you could live in any country in the world other than your own, where would you like to live?
    Italy with it's language i can speak and i love, with that wonderful climate and people, in the Toscana region or at Rome.

Do you have any strange habits or rituals we need to know about?
    Heh...

When i go to my office i align on my desk all that is left in disorder in the previous day. I feel i can't think otherwise, which is not true of course.

I hate metalic forks and spoons so i have wooden versions and i am eating very much with bamboo chopsticks.
    Food tastes better ^^

I have for mafia a classic notebook where i write with coloured erasing pens the playerlist, votes, flips and Iso ideas when i have enough time to do it. I started it at the second mentor game.

I am looking at playerlists and say "I have to play with these guys" forgeting about how many other games i inned to play. Lately i had to become selfconscious this is a bad habit because hardly multitabling makes me to play bad.

Thanks for asking ^^

Last edited by Michelle; August 6th, 2019 at 01:13 AM.

##Vote Michelle

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#4)
    How much have you improved since your first game?
    Sensei ^^ welcome to my AMA.

Calling myself at the first game a level zero player and thinking i voted for mafia and went to bed and was mislynched in absence i would like to keep the possibility of spotting mafia in day one without getting mislynched. The second is easier than the first and overall happened just in few games to feel that someone is mafia in day 1.

I think i improved a lot and what i need to further improve to play good is to improve how i understand and make myself understood in the english language and a good choice of a game to can connect myself with the flow of the thread.

I wouldn't come so far without you, you gave me courage and your complex view over this game and playing with you in the Anni mash was a real joy for me.

Thanks for asking ^^

##Vote Michelle

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Biggest Fear?
    I fear the most stupidity. No inteligent man wins against it because it's endless. It comes with it's "friends" such as self limitation and a specific egocentrism.

Uh.. and bears

Thanks for asking ^^

##Vote Michelle

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#6)
    favorite type of cheese?
    I am a cheese lover. There are so many kinds of cheese that to choose just one is a hard task.

Traditionally made in my country is a kind of cheese preserved and matured in brine for few months, cheese made from sheep milk in a part of my country looking like a green paradise. Making it with old methods is a very hard work but it's rewarding because the taste of this cheese is full and tangy and once you tasted it you will never forget it. It doesn't have english translation and it's name is "telemea" and the region where is made traditionally is the Sibiu area. Similar cheese is made in many countries of the Eastern Europe.

Thanks for asking ^^

##Vote Michelle

14. ISO #14
    Did you hear about the Romanians for Remanians movement that came out when Brexit was first announced?

Are you a member of the Remanians?

If so, can I come live in your house?

And eat cheese?

Also what do you do for your job/career? You seem to work SUPER LATE all the time, it doesn't sound like a regular 9-5.
    Last edited by El-ahrairah; August 6th, 2019 at 03:30 AM.

Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

15. ISO #15
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#7)
    Favorite type of chocolate?
    Cocoa is the gift of God and chocolate is the pinnacle of how food can make one happy.
    My favourite has 85% cocoa and contains cocoa butter

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#7)
    Even though you are a dog, do you like cats?
    I adore cats, i often share a mindmelt with the meowing fur creatures ^^
    My favourite cat is the American short hair but i wouldn't mind to pet a stray common cat.
    Even though i am a dog myself i fear some dogs but i never fear cats.
    And i admire tigers as ferocious and fearless cats.

Purrfect questions Garden Gnome ^^

##Vote Michelle

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    What's your native language?
    Romanian, a language approx 60% latin and 40% slavic if i'd listen to linguists. But i don't trust them lately that much.
    I am romanian and live in Romania which explains my GMT+2 time.

Thanks for asking ^^
    Last edited by Michelle; August 6th, 2019 at 02:18 AM.

##Vote Michelle

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#14)
    Did you hear about the Romanians for Remanians movement that game out when Brexit was first announced?
    Nope. I really didn't. Googled it now tbh.
    Are you a member of the Remanians?

If so, can I come live in your house?
    It's pretty crowded for a rabbit who sure loves a large plain ^^ so idk if you would enjoy it
    And eat cheese?
    Are you El-le-petit-souris?
    Also what do you do for your job/career? You seem to work SUPER LATE all the time, it doesn't sound like a regular 9-5.
    I am an economist and I am working in a small family business, this allows me to make many other things in the company than what i learned in school, such as PR for eg. I am always multitasking. This helps me to not get bored and enjoy my work.
    I can make my own work schedule nowadays and i prefere to work late until 6 or 7 pm than start the work day at 7 am.
    Also if needed i have no weekend or i can take a day off almost anytime.

##Vote Michelle

18. ISO #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#17)
    It's a wellknown fact that rabbits love cheese even more than mice (who merely fake liking cheese because they think it's what's expected of them). Creamy goats cheese, deep-fried brie with cranberry sauce, baked camembert fondue with crushed almonds and apricot jam... mmmmmmm.

Anyway, what's your favourite mafia PR/Role to play?

19. ISO #19
    Ooh ooh, describe your perfect day, from waking up in the morning to going to bed at night.

In painstaking detail!

20. ISO #20
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#17)
    It's a wellknown fact that rabbits love cheese even more than mice (who merely fake liking cheese because they think it's what's expected of them). Creamy goats cheese, deep-fried brie with cranberry sauce, baked camembert fondue with crushed almonds and apricot jam... mmmmmmm.

Anyway, what's your favourite mafia PR/Role to play?
    Wow.. i only saw a cat eating my cheese when i visited Bran Castle and let a piece of a supermatured cheese on the balcony. When i saw the feline eating cheese i declared cheese "the ultimate food" so i am not surprised about a rabbit loving it

That is a "petite" attempt to make me run to supermarket and buy goat cheese, brie and all i need to have that rainbow of tastes >.>
    Noted ^^

I love to have protective role. It was awesome to have it in Mmmh mash and in Petrology. And i love to be host and see how protective actions unfolds.

##Vote Michelle

21. ISO #21
    CEO of Storp Industries Apoc's Avatar Game Manager

Favourite Power Role?

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    What is your favourite way to discredit Apoc?

On which site do you like to play Mafia the most, and why? Do you think about expanding to other sites for a game or two? If you had to list.... five players from any sites that you'd have to play with in EVERY game from now on, who would you pick and why?

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG

24. ISO #24
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#19)
    Ooh ooh, describe your perfect day, from waking up in the morning to going to bed at night.

In painstaking detail!
    Haha.. My perfect day is slightly aventurous. I have to be in a winter landscape, mountainous, snowy white ...

The light who enters in the room at sunrise is waking me up, blowing up my lazyness.
    I am copying a cat's strech movements and i am going in the room where i heard the king goes alone. Skipping some details here.
    Few drops of water on my face and body (it's cold and wet -_-), teeth brushing and some cream on my skin to be protected against winter's cold.
    I am thirsty and i am drinking a lot of water, not because the TV said so each day at least 6 times in a day 7 days in a week...
    Breakfast is for quick energy with anything i find edible. I need to take with me chocolate and walnuts or almonds in my pockets for the moment i need a burst of energy.
    Because i hate to carry them, as heavy as they are, i don't have my own ski equipement so i am renting a pair of what i need directly at the ski slope.
    Is already 11 am and the sun melts slightly the snow, to make it's consistency perfect for winter sports.
    Climbing the mountain with a chairlift and watching the slope with little humans descending it on skis is often hilarious. There are always a local who is skiing beautifully and deserves admiration and a begginer who is falling at each attempt. I am in between.
    And when i am up i admire the breath taking lanscape, the small houses with red roof in the valley, the smoke from the chimnies and the train being the only moving things down there.
    A forest with big trees is in right and left of the slope and going downhill is a real happyness.Because i am doing this since i was 5 years old i am rarely falling and my style consists in a little slalom which is slowing me down because i like a moderate speed to not loose the control of the 2 skis.
    The descending is always shorter than i want it to be and soon i am repeating the chairlifting, admiring slope, going up, admiring landscape, going downhill and so on. Each descending is an adventure and is never boring, the time is like stopping it's flow and the white brings an ireal feeling of the sorroundings. The contact with the snow makes a fluid movement, a sensation of countinously slipping down. An inner peace takes control over any disturbing thought and feeling. Relaxation is complete.
    At a moment i am tired. Exhausted. I don't feel it and i am going on. The only rational thing is the clock. It says i should stop. I go with the equipement at the renting shop, and suddenly taking off the skies makes me a lot lighter and is like i am stepping on the moon.
    Now i feel i am hungry and the energy supplies are long gone so i am going with my family at our favourite restaurant.
    Watching everyone around the table makes me feel blessed. I usually command my favourite dishes and we like to share our food to taste everything. After a winter sport day i am eating like i never saw food in my entire life.
    After lunch we may walk in the small city i admired all day from the top of the slope.
    It's different and not so beautiful like it was looking from far away.
    At one moment we are going back to the hotel room and we are playing board or card games.
    But is always a moment when i am tired enough to not keep up with everyone and i go to bed while the others still can function.
    I fall into a dreamless sleep. If i am lucky i am dreaming myself skiing.

##Vote Michelle

25. ISO #25
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Favourite Alignment?

Favourite Power Role?
    Favourite AI is town. I need to keep my balance to not go into a silly tunnel on other villagers and keep solving.
    Favourite PR is protective, doc or better JKer. Learning stuff adds elements on each PR so this is always changing.

Thanks for asking ^_^

##Vote Michelle

26. ISO #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#19)

In painstaking detail!
    Haha.. My perfect day is slightly aventurous. I have to be in a winter landscape, mountainous, snowy white ...

The light who enters in the room at sunrise is waking me up, blowing up my lazyness.
    I am copying a cat's strech movements and i am going in the room where i heard the king goes alone. Skipping some details here.
    Few drops of water on my face and body (it's cold and wet -_-), teeth brushing and some cream on my skin to be protected against winter's cold.
    I am thirsty and i am drinking a lot of water, not because the TV said so each day at least 6 times in a day 7 days in a week...
    Breakfast is for quick energy with anything i find edible. I need to take with me chocolate and walnuts or almonds in my pockets for the moment i need a burst of energy.
    Because i hate to carry them, as heavy as they are, i don't have my own ski equipement so i am renting a pair of what i need directly at the ski slope.
    Is already 11 am and the sun melts slightly the snow, to make it's consistency perfect for winter sports.
    Climbing the mountain with a chairlift and watching the slope with little humans descending it on skis is often hilarious. There are always a local who is skiing beautifully and deserves admiration and a begginer who is falling at each attempt. I am in between.
    And when i am up i admire the breath taking lanscape, the small houses with red roof in the valley, the smoke from the chimnies and the train being the only moving things down there.
    A forest with big trees is in right and left of the slope and going downhill is a real happyness.Because i am doing this since i was 5 years old i am rarely falling and my style consists in a little slalom which is slowing me down because i like a moderate speed to not loose the control of the 2 skis.
    The descending is always shorter than i want it to be and soon i am repeating the chairlifting, admiring slope, going up, admiring landscape, going downhill and so on. Each descending is an adventure and is never boring, the time is like stopping it's flow and the white brings an ireal feeling of the sorroundings. The contact with the snow makes a fluid movement, a sensation of countinously slipping down. An inner peace takes control over any disturbing thought and feeling. Relaxation is complete.
    At a moment i am tired. Exhausted. I don't feel it and i am going on. The only rational thing is the clock. It says i should stop. I go with the equipement at the renting shop, and suddenly taking off the skies makes me a lot lighter and is like i am stepping on the moon.
    Now i feel i am hungry and the energy supplies are long gone so i am going with my family at our favourite restaurant.
    Watching everyone around the table makes me feel blessed. I usually command my favourite dishes and we like to share our food to taste everything. After a winter sport day i am eating like i never saw food in my entire life.
    After lunch we may walk in the small city i admired all day from the top of the slope.
    It's different and not so beautiful like it was looking from far away.
    At one moment we are going back to the hotel room and we are playing board or card games.
    But is always a moment when i am tired enough to not keep up with everyone and i go to bed while the others still can function.
    I fall into a dreamless sleep. If i am lucky i am dreaming myself skiing.
    Sounds awesome! :3

27. ISO #27
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Do you have any hidden skills/talents people don't know about?

What's your favourite thing about playing mafia?

Do you tend to have weird dreams? Or do you just dream about everyday life?

What other manga would you recommend alongside Vagabond?
    Last edited by Panini; August 7th, 2019 at 09:02 PM.

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Favourite meal to make?

A food you’ve tried but will never try again?
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

29. ISO #29
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    What is your favourite way to discredit Apoc?

On which site do you like to play Mafia the most, and why? Do you think about expanding to other sites for a game or two? If you had to list.... five players from any sites that you'd have to play with in EVERY game from now on, who would you pick and why?
    When i will play enough with him i may learn how to

I like very much to play here due to the automatic features of MU (thanks Makaze) but any site with mafia addicted has it's charm. Some have different terminology like is civilian for townie and i found that funny :-)

I already did this and my next goal is to succeed to play just one game at a time.

It's not fair to pick up 5 players when i like to play with at least 30 players very much... I have my homies i enjoy to play with who are nice guys and each one is unique as playstyle. I have my mentees mates here, all very nice guys. I have you and everyone else who came invited to play at AB ^^
    And i have the MU regulars awesome players and in their company i spent hours of fascinating mafia games. My champs game added few guys on my always to play with list. Not lastly i have my mentors here and my coach at AB.

No sir, 5 is never enough ^^

##Vote Michelle

30. ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#23)
    Why do people like playing with you?
    Do they? I have no idea

Maybe because i really enjoy to play mafia

##Vote Michelle

31. ISO #31
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Michelle!!

Do you have any hidden skills/talents people don't know about?
    Panini!!!

I am an ambidextrous being and i like to do manual things like for eg making my own clothes based on patterns i take from fashion magazines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#27)
    What's your favourite thing about playing mafia?
    Interactions and the thinking process behind them.
    And the preflip waiting moments when i can be awake at Eod.
    Finding mafia when i am town.
    Trying to express my thoughts in english.
    Trying to be a good pack mate as mafia.
    The joy of winning.
    Talking in DVC about the still ongoing game.
    The finding lies idea itself. Except someone is FPSing as town and i am mislynching the liar without noticing the FPS.
    The game itself.
    Do you tend to have weird dreams? Or do you just dream about everyday life?
    Every now and then i am dreaming myself in fantastic dreams with cars which i almost never drive myself, coloured and with unexpected plottwists.
    I am almost never dreaming about ordinary life.
    What other manga would you recommend alongside Vagabond?
    Not ordered: Otoyomegatari, Kokou no Hito, Beastar, Akira, Real, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Bakuman, Naruto, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Rurouni Kenshin.

Any manga drawed by
    Takehito Inoue sensei, Masashi Kishimoto and Takeshi Obata. They are my favourite mangakas

##Vote Michelle

32. ISO #32
    Do you like Anime? If so, which are your favs?

What's your favourite breakfast food? Do you know of any "cures" for the common cold?

33. ISO #33
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Favourite breakfast dish?
    Omelette with telemea cheese and fresh parsley. A pinch of salt and fresh grounded pepper for making it gourmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#28)
    Favourite meal to make?
    The Christmas meal. Tasty and good looking appetizers, roasted meat, sarma in cabbage leafs, and if by chance you can still eat something at desert, sweet bread with cocoa, walnuts and raisins.
    All caloric bombs no one can escape it
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#28)
    A food you’ve tried but will never try again?
    Stuffed chicken with apples in oven. Extremely tasty but brings too much sweetening to the meat for me.

Mmmm... delicious questions ^^

##Vote Michelle

34. ISO #34
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Ziua! (Is that hungarian or romanian? I dunno, but my romanian friend taught me it)

Sorry for that mislynch the other day.

Which countries have you been in?

What is your dream job?

Do you play video games? If - Which is your favorite and what are you currently playing?

35. ISO #35
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns

What role seems the most interesting of those you haven't played?

36. ISO #36
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#32)
    Do you like Anime? If so, which are your favs?

What's your favourite breakfast food? Do you know of any "cures" for the common cold?
    The arc of chuunin exam of Naruto anime made me for the first time really interested in anime. I liked other anime i previously watched like Sailor Moon or Pokemon but Naruto was the first who made me curious enough to go read the manga.
    My favourite anime are Naruto, Bakuman, Rurouni Kenshin and Fullmetal Alchemist.
    Didn't watch anime lately though.

Breakfast? a wolf when Eod is at a morning hour here
    If i am making it, an omlette with cheese and parsley like i said above or any egg related thing if i am in mood to improvise.
    If i am lazy cheese with tomatoes and two slices of bread are enough.
    When i will go to Paris i will have a cup of coffee with a butter croissant ^^

Cold has the best cure in indifference. You ignore it and it should go. You may receive help from a cup of tea with a lot of lemon (without sugar), eating a lot of onion or garlic (last helps a lot against vampires too ), a teaspoon of honey with propolis in the morning, a hot bath with raw salt.
    Aand.. a badass attitude

I know i promised a receipe to send you, is a work in progress.

##Vote Michelle

37. ISO #37
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Ziua! (Is that hungarian or romanian? I dunno, but my romanian friend taught me it)
    "Ziua" means the day to say hello complete is "bună ziua" which is good day and yes it's romanian ^^
    Hungarian is one of the heavyest european languages to learn imo. I know to say just yes, black and i can't speak hungarian but i don't know how to write these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#34)
    Sorry for that mislynch the other day.
    no problem, it was my fault after all.
    Which countries have you been in?
    Bulgaria, Greece, Poland (and passed through few more in the route), Italy and Germany.
    I've seen Bulgaria in may, and in the right and left of the road were bloomed lilac bushes which made from it a huge garden. Greece in the same month was just beautiful.
    Rome in february was maybe the only place where i left my heart, and i hope my euro thrown in Fontana di Trevi will make me go there again.
    Poland was a business trip but i admired alongside the road the forests of tall pine trees and the clean cities. Berlin was a lovely city break, with nice museums, awesome Zoo and tasty food.
    What is your dream job?
    Chocolate and/or ice cream taster
    Do you play video games? If - Which is your favorite and what are you currently playing?
    Not anymore. I loved to play Age of empire and Worms 2 (that i would play for the funsies anytime, my inner child loves it).

When i am not playing mafia i play chess.

##Vote Michelle

38. ISO #38
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#37)
    Not anymore. I loved to play Age of empire and Worms 2 (that i would play for the funsies anytime, my inner child loves it).

Worms 2 was part of my childhood as well. I still remember the silly voicelines (sadly in Swedish so there would be no point in sharing them for nostalic purposes but I loved them)

What's Romanias relation to chess? My romanian friend have also played s lot and when I was in Hungary some weeks ago, there were chessboards everywhete :P

39. ISO #39
    Timezone
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

40. ISO #40
    Timezone
    Community
    The Bell Tree Forums
    AKA
    Poncho/Panchy/Pinchy/Lunchy/Brian
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I like mashes

41. ISO #41
    Do you support the concept of capital punishment?

42. ISO #42
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    What's your least favorite role?

What role seems the most interesting of those you haven't played?
    Each role comes with specific challenges. The only thing i don't like is when i cannot connect with the game and screw up the role. That i don't like.
    My best role is always VT. I have freedom to play, to FPS or to be deadly serious or jokey depending on mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#37)

Worms 2 was part of my childhood as well. I still remember the silly voicelines (sadly in Swedish so there would be no point in sharing them for nostalic purposes but I loved them)

What's Romanias relation to chess? My romanian friend have also played s lot and when I was in Hungary some weeks ago, there were chessboards everywhete :P
    haha i had them in english. Since then the word "revenge" have a funny side.

Here is almost the same. Each park has a corner with chess boards and often i saw big pieces of 50 cm and boards for them.
    Last edited by Michelle; August 9th, 2019 at 05:14 AM.

##Vote Michelle

43. ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Do you own any pets?
    I had 3 little cats when i was little and long after I had a tomcat i loved him so much than he was the last.
    He was grey, with white moustaches, belly, paws and it's fluffy tail extremity.
    I also had a fish. Blue and with big tail. He could never replace my cat because he was too silent

##Vote Michelle

44. ISO #44
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#40)
    How did you get into mafia?
    My friend Shanks invited me long ago to play mafia and I said no.
    My homesite posted in autumn an announcement of changing name and forum software. Between the new things created then, one of the old players, Rohan, made the new mafia section. I saw his effort positive for the site and at the second invite from Shanks i said yesiwillplay. It was enough to play one game to enjoy it that much.

##Vote Michelle

45. ISO #45
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#41)
    Do you support the concept of capital punishment?
    No sir, i don't.

Capital punishment is final. If a mistake occurs no one can fix the error.
    And for some crimes is a reward. A serial killer who is killing people for pleasure and sick reasons have to live to be haunted by the horrible crimes he commited. But this is true only if he understands what he did.
    I know this is a sensitive debate and oppinions are different.
    What do you think about it?

##Vote Michelle

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#39)
    Do you own any pets?
    I had 3 little cats when i was little and long after I had a tomcat i loved him so much than he was the last.
    I also had a fish. Blue and with big tail. He could never replace my cat because he was too silent
    what was their names?

47. ISO #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#45)
    What do you think about it?
    I would support it if it applied to only the most violent and irrefutable of crimes - for example, the most recent shootings in the US, and the men who gang-raped a student on a bus in India. The people who committed those crimes can clearly not be trusted in society ever again, and if the two options are to keep them locked up in small cells for the rest of their lives at the expense of the taxpayer or remove the problem entirely, I would vote for removing the problem entirely.

For cases where it's just extremely likely that a person committed a violent crime (e.g. DNA was found at the scene, accused has no alibi etc) then I don't think capital punishment should apply as it's not incontravertible proof that that person committed the crime, and like you say, once you kill someone, you can't unkill them.

Unless you're a necromancer.

But most people aren't.

48. ISO #48
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Favorite female character in manga?
    Town!Michelle: I knew you were villager but I voted you [anyway]

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#39)
    Do you own any pets?
    what was their names?
    The king of the house was Philippe. He tamed me and made me pat his fur while he was purring. I really don't know if he was my tomcat or i was his human slave. Still wondering ^^

##Vote Michelle

50. ISO #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#49)
    He tamed me and made me pat his fur while he was purring.
    Were you responsible forever for him?