Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Game Thread

I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Game Thread
    It is very important you read ALL of the sign-up thread details!!! The bolded information are very important and are unique to this setup. Put special attention on the bolded sentences.

Backstory:

In the seemingly peaceful Sicilian town of Doctorates, an unpeaceful evil has risen from the depths of the Earth. This evil is collectively known as the mafia and they mainly kill using a gun. Years ago in the past, the mafia has failed to get a doctorate which resulted in their exile and so has taken some revenge by kidnapping certain members of the town. No-one has realised this until only the doctors and the normal peaceful citizens remained. Meanwhile, some of the doctors have been practising their sorcery and have gained unusual powers in place of their protection abilities, which not even they may know about. These doctors may unknowingly kill their patients using a knife, or they may tie them up with string and unintentionally stop them from performing any night actions. And now, the mafia will complete their revenge by destroying the rest of the town.
    Will they succeed, or will the doctors and their sorcery stop them?

Game Info:

I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... 21er.
    Hosted by Impeaceful.
    Start Date: August 19th.
    SOD: 8pm AEST, EOD 8pm AEST.
    Days are 48 hours long, Nights are 24 hours long.
    Night Chat is not allowed.
    Out of thread Communication is only allowed for mafia.
    Posting requirement is 5 posts per in-game day. If you do not meet this by the EOD, you will be subbed out without warning.

Mechanics:

-Mafia can communicate at any time.
    -Mafia may submit a factional kill each night.
    -The factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the mafia. It can be roleblocked, protected against, or may be tracked or watched.
    -Role PMs will be sent out roughly 24 hours before the game starts.
    -Mafia wins when all other factions are dead, or if nothing can prevent this from occuring.
    -Town wins when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    -Town may lynch a player each day.
    -'No Lynch' is enabled. You can vote for 'No Lynch' to attempt to forego a lynch for that day.
    -Ties result in a random player in the tie being lynched.
    -Majority is not in effect.
    -Flips are full reveals. Doctor’s sanities will be revealed upon their death. I will include their Role PM in their flip along with the sanity.
    -All power roles may submit their night action. If they do not submit it within the given time, they will forego their action for the night.
    -Lynch-Correctly-Or-Lose and Mislynch-And-Lose will not be announced and votes are not locked in Lynch-Correctly-Or-Lose and Mislynch-And-Lose. This is because i will reveal how much mafia are remaining and how much town power roles are left. If this happens then it may potentially reveal a doctor’s sanity.

Roles:

Mafia Roles
    -1 Roleblocker
    -1 Role Cop
    -1 Mafia Goon
    Town Roles
    -7 Vanilla Townies
    -1 Sane Doctor
    -1 Paranoid Doctor
    -1 Naive Doctor
    Doctor Roles:
    Sane Doctors are exactly the same as the normal doctor.
    The Paranoid Doctor are the same as normal doctors, except they will also roleblock their patient.
    The Naive Doctor’s protection is ineffective (does not work).
    If you have any questions about how these doctors work, feel free to PM me before the game starts or explore Mafia Universe’s detailed explanation of roles on the wiki.

Order of Operations:
    Due to the sheer amount of power roles and the way the CPR Doctor and the Paranoid Doctor roles work, the order of operations for this specific game will be slightly different to the normal Mafia Universe order of operations. The main difference is that this will determine which power roles do their night actions first, and what specific night actions they will do first (if they have multiple night actions). The Naive Doctor will simply be ignored.
    Roleblocker’s Roleblocks
    Paranoid Doctor’s Roleblocks
    Sane Doctor’s Protection
    Paranoid Doctor’s Protection
    Mafia Factional Kill
    Role Cop’s investigation

Flavor:
    This game’s flavor will be based on the content provided in the backstory at the start of this sign-up thread. I will be incorporating a description of the role in the Role PM based on the role in the backstory. I will also create an amusing, humorous story based on any nightkills and will also slightly mention anything which is related to the victim of the nightkill. The flavored narrative will be roughly half an A4 page long. I will only briefly imply anything which may help speed up the game because i do not want to give away too much hints about who performed the nightkill or any other stuff, but i also do not want the flavor for the nightkill to be merely for decorative purposes. Therefore, i may mention this information related to the nightkill in a random amount of words or sentences, but i will use at least one word. Because i am not a professional story writer, the narratives which i make up in ten minutes will mostly contain confusing content which is intended to hide the information related to the nightkill.

Notes:

-All doctors will be told in their flavored Role PM that they are a sane doctor (normal doctor). They can be ANY sanity.
    -Role Cop investigations will return the role information which is specified in the Role PM of the target. Investigating a doctor of any sanity will simply give a sane doctor result.
    -This game is not bastard because i have told you beforehand that the Role PM’s may be incorrect to a certain extent.
    -Because it actually takes time to make the flavored stories and to process night actions, i don’t want people changing their night actions when i’m making the flavored stories. Power Roles must submit their night actions by 5pm AEST and no later, if they submit their night actions after 5pm AEST, they will forego their action for the night. Power roles cannot change their night action after 5pm AEST, if they do change their night action after 5pm AEST, i will simply ignore the new night action. This should be no problem for you if you think carefully about your night action and have good time management.
    -There are no-anti claim mechanisms for the flavored roles. You can claim whatever roles you want, but do not quote your Role PM (simply paraphrasing it is acceptable).
    -Killing someone will not stop their night action from being performed (e.g Insane doctor successfully kills a mafia roleblocker who decided to roleblock another player, that player that was targeted by the roleblocker will still be roleblocked.)

Playerlist:

1. @Contrainer
    2. @WaywardSon
    3. @toedder
    4. @Relm
    5. @Enoch Kaine
    6. @CatgirlMaple
    7. @DIYchei
    8. @Sherlock Holmes
    9. @Paloma
    10. @4maskwolf
    11. @kaempfer13
    12. @Haven4Haven
    13. @Marshmallow Marshall

Subs:

Spectators:
    1. @Virtuoso
    Last edited by Impeaceful; August 20th, 2019 at 06:06 AM.

2. Bookmark ISO #2
    Timezone
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Reminder: Power Roles must submit their night actions by 5pm AEST and no later, if they submit their night actions after 5pm AEST, they will forego their action for the night. Power roles cannot change their night action after 5pm AEST, if they do change their night action after 5pm AEST, i will simply ignore the new night action.

3. Bookmark ISO #3
    Timezone
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    There was an issue where i sent all the vanilla townies a vanilla townie role pm manually with all of them as the recepient users and one of the vanilla townies know who each other are. Therefore, i must rand the game again. Disregard your first role PM.

4. Bookmark ISO #4
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Game Over: Draw
    Game Over

The remaining sides killed each other. The game has ended in a Draw.
    x1 Mafia Roleblocker
    x1 Mafia Role Cop
    x1 Mafia Goon
    x3 Town Doctor
    x7 Vanilla Town
    4maskwolf (Town Doctor)
    Role PM for I need a doctor! No, not you, go away...

You are Town Doctor. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Doctor

As Town Doctor, you have access to the Protection Night Action. Protection will protect your target from being killed. You will not learn whether you successfully protected someone. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

Game Thread: I need a doctor! No, not you, go away...

CatgirlMaple (Vanilla Town)

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Contrainer (Vanilla Town)

DIYchei (Vanilla Town)

Enoch Kaine (Town Doctor)

Town Doctor

As Town Doctor, you have access to the Protection Night Action. Protection will protect your target from being killed. You will not learn whether you successfully protected someone. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

Haven4Haven (Mafia Roleblocker)

You are Mafia Roleblocker. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Paloma (Mafia Role Cop)
    Relm (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Roleblocker

As Mafia Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

Mafia Chat: I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Mafia Chat

kaempfer13 (Town Doctor)

Town Doctor

Marshmallow Marshall (Vanilla Town)

Paloma (Mafia Role Cop)

You are Mafia Role Cop. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Paloma (Mafia Role Cop)
    Relm (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Role Cop

As Mafia Role Cop, you have access to the Role Inspection Night Action. Role Inspection will reveal a target's role and any role modifiers. Vanillas and Goons will inspect as Vanilla. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

Relm (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Paloma (Mafia Role Cop)
    Relm (Mafia Goon)

Sherlock Holmes (Vanilla Town)

toedder (Vanilla Town)

WaywardSon (Vanilla Town)

Graveyard Chat: I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

5. Bookmark ISO #5
    Timezone
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    I'm going to rerand the game in 7 hours, since i'm playing on my phone and can't rand the game on my phone, and i'll be going to school soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Game will still start at the same time. Thank You.

6. Bookmark ISO #6
    Community
    Home Improvement

7. Bookmark ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/index.php

8. Bookmark ISO #8
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Rejoice, citizens! For Sherlock Holmes is indeed town.
    As I am more uninformed that one should be, for a town, I will return when I've scrutinized the opening post for what can be seen meticulously. Until then!

9. Bookmark ISO #9
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Ahh, how late that I've discovered the ill fate that has befallen the game. It is, truly, a shameful outcome for Sherlock Holmes.

10. Bookmark ISO #10
    Timezone
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace