Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 3586

Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

  1. Bookmark ISO #451
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#134)
    Guys. I havent randed wolf for once in my life
    This is a villager.
    ##Vote Darthe

    Your 5 post prior to this have been rubbish as well. You seemed more solvy in the team game.

  2. Bookmark ISO #452
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#220)
    You know that moment when you have nothing left to say but you just want to be here? It's really garbage of me that I'm already at that place.
    okay I may be tunneling but this is textbook LAMIST

  3. Bookmark ISO #453
    Soul Reader New Concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,287
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    AKA
    iaafr, fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    duk3s not scum that was pretty easy

  4. Bookmark ISO #454
    Soul Reader New Concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,287
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    AKA
    iaafr, fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    underking/darthe wagons?

  5. Bookmark ISO #455
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#238)
    I’ve scrolled down this page without reading anything and wanna call Darthe v

    AMA
    This is nagl considering Dathe's contest hasn't been great so far.

  6. Bookmark ISO #456
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#247)
    . I already went over why Dukstar's was both jarring and demonstrated his lack of comprehension. Chem's villa read of Darthe feels like an appearance to comment on the person currently posting the most and I'm not a fan of it either
    Isn't that what I did? Why is the chem read not the same as your read on me?

  7. Bookmark ISO #457
    Soul Reader New Concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,287
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    AKA
    iaafr, fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    i dont think chemist is ballsy enough as scum to make that sort of post, is my read on that post

  8. Bookmark ISO #458
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#278)
    I wasn't scumreading New Concept because he was scumreading WWS. Villagers can be wrong. I was scumreading him because he broke BOTH of his promises (that he will troll, and that he won't give reads early). So it felt artificial.

    But in his reply his misunderstood me, he thought I'm arguing about WWS's alignment. I think that was a towny lack of awareness from New Concept. I might be overthinking this but I think he's town.
    This is a towny post.

  9. Bookmark ISO #459
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#289)
    you know what sucks about 48/24 phases?

    people who procrastinate getting into the game
    Theres a reason I signed up for a 48/24, I can't thread sit like I used too.

  10. Bookmark ISO #460
    Soul Reader New Concept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,287
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    AKA
    iaafr, fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#459)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#289)
    you know what sucks about 48/24 phases?

    people who procrastinate getting into the game
    Theres a reason I signed up for a 48/24, I can't thread sit like I used too.
    i dont need you to thread sit, i'd just prefer you do a round of posting (more than just 1 postcount townread) in the first half of the day

  11. Bookmark ISO #461
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#460)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#459)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#289)
    you know what sucks about 48/24 phases?

    people who procrastinate getting into the game
    Theres a reason I signed up for a 48/24, I can't thread sit like I used too.
    i dont need you to thread sit, i'd just prefer you do a round of posting (more than just 1 postcount townread) in the first half of the day
    When 1//2 of the thread is people compplaining about post count I don't really feel motivated to pop in. If theres nothing to comment on just come back later when people have a chance. Flooding the thread with complaints about activity actually stifles activity.

  12. Bookmark ISO #462
    Shine Bright Duk3fans Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    Here's where I'm at I think:

    Alice Liddell N
    Chandra TL
    Chemist1422 TL
    Contrainer ML
    Creature N
    Darthe M
    DoubtingThomas ML
    Enoch Kaine N
    Geo TL
    Impeaceful N
    MrChuckleteeth N
    New Concept TL
    Relm N
    Underking N
    Vibrava TL
    WaywardSon TL

    T = Town
    TL = Town Lean
    N = Null
    ML = Mafia Lean
    M = Mafia

  13. Bookmark ISO #463
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    @Underking

    Why are you voting for me? What do you mean by you want to sheep me?

  14. Bookmark ISO #464
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.

  15. Bookmark ISO #465
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    I don't really see why Underking decided to pick on me because i'm always a low-poster and the amount of effort i put into a game has zero-indication of my alignment.
    For example- in the forest fire light game, i stated that there weren't a lot of posts and reads being made and i got 2 votes on myself. Well done me.

  16. Bookmark ISO #466
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    I can't see a lot of reads that WaywardSon has made. I mean most of their posts don't have a lot of content in them. The posts that do have content in them, are just simply confusing for me.

    Note: You may think i'm being hypocritical when i say judge people based on their effort put into the game, but its clearly evident how often people are on based on the amount of posts that they make, so its no excuse if you've made fifty posts, and reads + explanations aren't present in them.

  17. Bookmark ISO #467
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    Vibrava's ISO mainly is about tactics and strategies about using Weak Hider and that sort of stuff. I have no clue why people are voting them. They've contributed way more than the other top wagons as well.

  18. Bookmark ISO #468
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    Strategies for Weak Hider.

    1. @Impeaceful
    2. @Alice Liddell
    3. @Contrainer
    4. @Chemist1422
    5. @WaywardSon
    6. @Geo
    7. @MrChuckleteeth
    8. @Underking
    9. @Vibrava
    10. @Duk3star
    11. @Darthe
    12. @Relm
    13. @New Concept
    14. @Creature
    15. @Enoch Kaine
    16. @Chandra
    17. @DoubtingThomas

    A Weak Hider has two options:
    -They can hide behind the least likely town kill, become unkillable during that night and confirming that person as town.
    -Hide behind the most likely scum slot, and blatantly announce that you will target that scum slot before death.
    Its best to leave a breadcrumb in the case of your death. For example- Good morning everyone! Excitement propels me to do well in the game. Of course, there is no saying that i'm still vulnerable.
    to the lynch.

    There is a less subtle way than bolding it (i'm just doing it for time's sake.
    When you die and flip weak hider, that gives the town something to work with. It is known as a breadcrumb.

  19. Bookmark ISO #469
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    826
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    You guys might want to bookmark that post. Breadcrumbs can also be seen as 'peeks'. I think everyone knows what a breadcrumb is cos they are proffesionals but i'll still put this out here for reassurance.

  20. Bookmark ISO #470
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#461)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#460)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#459)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#289)
    you know what sucks about 48/24 phases?

    people who procrastinate getting into the game
    Theres a reason I signed up for a 48/24, I can't thread sit like I used too.
    i dont need you to thread sit, i'd just prefer you do a round of posting (more than just 1 postcount townread) in the first half of the day
    When 1//2 of the thread is people compplaining about post count I don't really feel motivated to pop in. If theres nothing to comment on just come back later when people have a chance. Flooding the thread with complaints about activity actually stifles activity.
    I've been encouraging rather than complaining if this is about me, aside from a moment or two. And the goal is to bring forth activity not stifle it.

  21. Bookmark ISO #471
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#456)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#247)
    . I already went over why Dukstar's was both jarring and demonstrated his lack of comprehension. Chem's villa read of Darthe feels like an appearance to comment on the person currently posting the most and I'm not a fan of it either
    Isn't that what I did? Why is the chem read not the same as your read on me?
    Yours had that extra element of just looking at Concept and reading him as town for having 45 before he reached that number but it is more of a nitpick. But you and chem both did the same thing I just felt your appearance had less caution. Both of you are very light town for reasons not related to this however.

  22. Bookmark ISO #472
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#462)
    Here's where I'm at I think:

    Alice Liddell N
    Chandra TL
    Chemist1422 TL
    Contrainer ML
    Creature N
    Darthe M
    DoubtingThomas ML
    Enoch Kaine N
    Geo TL
    Impeaceful N
    MrChuckleteeth N
    New Concept TL
    Relm N
    Underking N
    Vibrava TL
    WaywardSon TL

    T = Town
    TL = Town Lean
    N = Null
    ML = Mafia Lean
    M = Mafia
    Let me know why on that Doubting Thomas read because he's one of the more sus lowposters atm, just came in acting like he was right and voting an easy person to vote for in combination with how he had a weird popin makes me not like him.

  23. Bookmark ISO #473
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#448)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#187)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#177)
    $#@! it, i'll give new concept a town pass for already having 45 post.
    He didn't have 45 posts yet when you posted this...

    I want to call this twtbaw but I can't if just because it's a very mild pocket attempt on the person who was posting the most on this page/around the time he entered. Shows a cautionless lack of any reading whatsoever though.
    TWTBAW reads in the first few hours of the game seems more hazardous than me giving somebody a town pass for spam posting.
    Missed a few of these posts on page 9.

    Anyways it's me reading the post itself as twtbaw rather than the individual as a whole which is why I added the thoughts I did. Just about anything can be hazardous to try and give town points to early in the game aside from those types of posts that only town can make which there won't be too many of early on.

  24. Bookmark ISO #474
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#450)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#11)
    Vvzzz I'm back after a little break which I needed with what happened in my last few games.

    The town counter is now at two, a shadow of the former glory of my 13 game townstreak but I'm hoping to get the record back.

    For those new to playing with me I solve using page by page takes that I use to influence my overall thoughts. Meaning I will sometimes throw reads in there that don't reflect what I think of the slot but what I think of the slot on the page I'm reading them.

    This post is a standard to my play so reading into it for my alignment is ill advised.
    Obvious wolf is obvious

    ##Vote Vibrava
    You're gonna have to explain this one to me boss, this is literally what he does most games.
    Did you ever explain this @Darthe ?

  25. Bookmark ISO #475
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#468)
    Strategies for Weak Hider.

    1. @Impeaceful
    2. @Alice Liddell
    3. @Contrainer
    4. @Chemist1422
    5. @WaywardSon
    6. @Geo
    7. @MrChuckleteeth
    8. @Underking
    9. @Vibrava
    10. @Duk3star
    11. @Darthe
    12. @Relm
    13. @New Concept
    14. @Creature
    15. @Enoch Kaine
    16. @Chandra
    17. @DoubtingThomas

    A Weak Hider has two options:
    -They can hide behind the least likely town kill, become unkillable during that night and confirming that person as town.
    -Hide behind the most likely scum slot, and blatantly announce that you will target that scum slot before death.
    Its best to leave a breadcrumb in the case of your death. For example- Good morning everyone! Excitement propels me to do well in the game. Of course, there is no saying that i'm still vulnerable.
    to the lynch.

    There is a less subtle way than bolding it (i'm just doing it for time's sake.
    When you die and flip weak hider, that gives the town something to work with. It is known as a breadcrumb.
    No way I would catch that without bolding I ain't in NCIS! Also this is agreeable and what Concept was already bringing up at the beginning of the game. Mass tagging us and making this post doesn't earn you strong townpoints, as much as this reminder can only be harmful to wolves. There's subtle and then there's too subtle.

  26. Bookmark ISO #476
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#467)
    Vibrava's ISO mainly is about tactics and strategies about using Weak Hider and that sort of stuff. I have no clue why people are voting them. They've contributed way more than the other top wagons as well.
    How have they contributed anything worthwhile? There's very little reads of people from Vibrava here and a poorly done claim.

  27. Bookmark ISO #477
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I've skimmed Underking's posting behavior in a recent game here (a 13er) and through that game an example of him wolfing on his home site (bazingaboy there) and I feel like his posting on style itself is more in line with his ISO than the other example but I still dislike his -content- so far this game. Getting in my head about the meta and need to find him wolfing on here

    @Underking have you wolfed on MU yet?

  28. Bookmark ISO #478
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#466)
    I can't see a lot of reads that WaywardSon has made. I mean most of their posts don't have a lot of content in them. The posts that do have content in them, are just simply confusing for me.

    Note: You may think i'm being hypocritical when i say judge people based on their effort put into the game, but its clearly evident how often people are on based on the amount of posts that they make, so its no excuse if you've made fifty posts, and reads + explanations aren't present in them.
    Btw which posts are confusing you and why? @Impeaceful

  29. Bookmark ISO #479
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    12,237
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#477)
    I've skimmed Underking's posting behavior in a recent game here (a 13er) and through that game an example of him wolfing on his home site (bazingaboy there) and I feel like his posting on style itself is more in line with his ISO than the other example but I still dislike his -content- so far this game. Getting in my head about the meta and need to find him wolfing on here

    @Underking have you wolfed on MU yet?
    Clarification-are you saying Underking is bazingaboy?

  30. Bookmark ISO #480
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,628
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#477)
    I've skimmed Underking's posting behavior in a recent game here (a 13er) and through that game an example of him wolfing on his home site (bazingaboy there) and I feel like his posting on style itself is more in line with his ISO than the other example but I still dislike his -content- so far this game. Getting in my head about the meta and need to find him wolfing on here

    @Underking have you wolfed on MU yet?
    Clarification-are you saying Underking is bazingaboy?
    On his site. I had to follow a link he provided in a 13er and that's what he said he went by. I should probably be less lazy and search all of his games but I'm gonna see if he can find it for me so I'm not wasting thirty minutes.

  31. Bookmark ISO #481
    Soul Reader Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,215
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Guess I should ##Unvote New Concept

  32. Bookmark ISO #482
    GOAT Tier Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lands of Fire
    Posts
    24,291
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Everybody Edits / mafiascum
    AKA
    the better reads than you
    Gender
    Have we solved this game?

  33. Bookmark ISO #483
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#453)
    duk3s not scum that was pretty easy
    Agreed

  34. Bookmark ISO #484
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#278)
    I wasn't scumreading New Concept because he was scumreading WWS. Villagers can be wrong. I was scumreading him because he broke BOTH of his promises (that he will troll, and that he won't give reads early). So it felt artificial.

    But in his reply his misunderstood me, he thought I'm arguing about WWS's alignment. I think that was a towny lack of awareness from New Concept. I might be overthinking this but I think he's town.
    This is a towny post.
    Also agree with this, Chandra has been pretty townie

  35. Bookmark ISO #485
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#451)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#134)
    Guys. I havent randed wolf for once in my life
    This is a villager.
    ##Vote Darthe

    Your 5 post prior to this have been rubbish as well. You seemed more solvy in the team game.
    I don't think it's surprising I seemed more solvey in a game I started on D3.

  36. Bookmark ISO #486
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#464)
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.
    Quoting for reference

  37. Bookmark ISO #487
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#474)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#450)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#11)
    Vvzzz I'm back after a little break which I needed with what happened in my last few games.

    The town counter is now at two, a shadow of the former glory of my 13 game townstreak but I'm hoping to get the record back.

    For those new to playing with me I solve using page by page takes that I use to influence my overall thoughts. Meaning I will sometimes throw reads in there that don't reflect what I think of the slot but what I think of the slot on the page I'm reading them.

    This post is a standard to my play so reading into it for my alignment is ill advised.
    Obvious wolf is obvious

    ##Vote Vibrava
    You're gonna have to explain this one to me boss, this is literally what he does most games.
    Did you ever explain this @Darthe ?
    Obviously not, it was like 20 posts before this and after I said I was headed to bed.

  38. Bookmark ISO #488
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Not that there are going to be much in the way of explanations. Maybe it's a forum difference but they're early day one votes. I just don't care about them, and where I'm from we place them very loosely.

  39. Bookmark ISO #489
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    I don't think my wagon has much merit at all unless the consensus is that I just don't know how to play this game.

  40. Bookmark ISO #490
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#464)
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.
    Quoting for reference
    Now back to this. @Impeaceful I'd love to see you flesh out the highly original thought that my votes looked "scummy and weird".

    In your own words please.

  41. Bookmark ISO #491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    2,335
    Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    No new posts that have substance. Reads remain unchanged.

    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra, New Concept

    Creature, Vibrava


    I saw a townread on Chemist and a townread on Duk3star by someone, I feel like that's too early.

  42. Bookmark ISO #492
    GOAT Tier Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lands of Fire
    Posts
    24,291
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Everybody Edits / mafiascum
    AKA
    the better reads than you
    Gender
    Oh it's mostly Darthe posting

  43. Bookmark ISO #493
    GOAT Tier Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lands of Fire
    Posts
    24,291
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Everybody Edits / mafiascum
    AKA
    the better reads than you
    Gender
    Yay I'm wolf

  44. Bookmark ISO #494
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#493)
    Yay I'm wolf
    Tbh i believe you rn

  45. Bookmark ISO #495
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    183,146
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Piece of Garbage Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Vibrava DoubtingThomas (8), Chandra (39)
    2 WaywardSon Vibrava (16), Darthe (57)
    2 Underking New Concept (95), Geo (109)
    2 Darthe WaywardSon (55), Duk3star (15)
    1 Impeaceful Underking (23)
    8 Not voting Creature (15), Enoch Kaine (0), Relm (1), MrChuckleteeth (1), Alice Liddell (0), Chemist1422 (8), Impeaceful (14), Contrainer (9)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to reach majority.

    Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, August 14th, 2019. There are 1565834460000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 13 hours, 47 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  46. Bookmark ISO #496
    GOAT Tier Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lands of Fire
    Posts
    24,291
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Everybody Edits / mafiascum
    AKA
    the better reads than you
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#493)
    Yay I'm wolf
    Tbh i believe you rn
    Great

  47. Bookmark ISO #497
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#490)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#464)
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.
    Quoting for reference
    Now back to this. @Impeaceful I'd love to see you flesh out the highly original thought that my votes looked "scummy and weird".

    In your own words please.
    The silence on this will be deafening if I get lynched.

  48. Bookmark ISO #498
    GOAT Tier Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lands of Fire
    Posts
    24,291
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Everybody Edits / mafiascum
    AKA
    the better reads than you
    Gender
    Hmmm, what wolves do?

  49. Bookmark ISO #499
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#496)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#493)
    Yay I'm wolf
    Tbh i believe you rn
    Great
    so Mr. Wolf, where should we hunt?

  50. Bookmark ISO #500
    Soul Reader Darthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    DragonMount
    Huh I thought this would pick up today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Proxy

The Proxy will each night receive the results to the investigation made on that night by the Amnesiac Cop.