Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 3,551 to 3,586 of 3586

Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

  1. Bookmark ISO #3551
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#3549)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3544)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3540)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3537)
    You had written impeaceful off as lhf tho, he could have gone deep if he tried
    I was still tunneling him and baudib also had him in his sights. After lynching you D4 baudib would have likely JK'd Impeaceful and we'd lynch him.
    That's my point, I don't think you'd have lynched me day 4

    I think we'd lynch Baudib
    I assume the shot would have been between ccs so that if it was wrong the lynch ensured a wolf would get hung.
    I'd be dead for sure yeah but so would the JK, game becomes vanilla atp. People had many tinfoils of me being with Darthe, I tried to make it look like we were buddies in my ISO

  2. Bookmark ISO #3552
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,626
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad, Geoni
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    And then from there it was PoEing the last wolf who was already in a lot of people's pool and the person was discouraged about soloing it no matter what you said.

  3. Bookmark ISO #3553
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#3552)
    And then from there it was PoEing the last wolf who was already in a lot of people's pool and the person was discouraged about soloing it no matter what you said.
    He was discouraged about wolfing in general

  4. Bookmark ISO #3554
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Impeaceful if you don't have the will to go deep, never bus.

  5. Bookmark ISO #3555
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,626
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad, Geoni
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3553)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#3552)
    And then from there it was PoEing the last wolf who was already in a lot of people's pool and the person was discouraged about soloing it no matter what you said.
    He was discouraged about wolfing in general
    Try not to be discouraged @Impeaceful it can take folks a while to get comfortable with wolfing. Also yeah it's tough to play on MU at times when you are often irld

  6. Bookmark ISO #3556
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,074
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3554)
    @Impeaceful if you don't have the will to go deep, never bus.
    Tbh, he had to at least make it not look like he was W/W with Underking as I pretty much spotted the theater between them in my intro post. Chandra and WWS CFD'ing onto UK with me and DT sniping him out pretty much came out of the blue.

  7. Bookmark ISO #3557
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3556)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3554)
    @Impeaceful if you don't have the will to go deep, never bus.
    Tbh, he had to at least make it not look like he was W/W with Underking as I pretty much spotted the theater between them in my intro post. Chandra and WWS CFD'ing onto UK with me and DT sniping him out pretty much came out of the blue.
    It's still bad form to leave your vote on your wolf mate if you can't deepwolf

  8. Bookmark ISO #3558
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    me night killing Iaafr last night only to wake up to see his ping be like

  9. Bookmark ISO #3559
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,074
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3558)
    me night killing Iaafr last night only to wake up to see his ping be like
    Why even iaafr? Wouldn't it be better to kill me in order to protect Impeaceful?

  10. Bookmark ISO #3560
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3558)
    me night killing Iaafr last night only to wake up to see his ping be like
    Why even iaafr? Wouldn't it be better to kill me in order to protect Impeaceful?
    hell no lol
    leave you alive and let people tinfoil on your fake hider claim

  11. Bookmark ISO #3561
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    it was a tough call between baudib and NC but NC's reads were way less accurate so killing him would make people look into it

  12. Bookmark ISO #3562
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    i have no idea why DT was killed over Baudib n1, i think baudib is like
    a must kill villager, esp in setups like this

  13. Bookmark ISO #3563
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    honestly i was considering a WWS kill before i'd even consider a you kill there alice

    i know how to pocket you as a wolf lol

  14. Bookmark ISO #3564
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,074
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3562)
    i have no idea why DT was killed over Baudib n1, i think baudib is like
    a must kill villager, esp in setups like this
    DT would have deathtunneled Vibrava. Plus, he also had Impeaceful in his sights and was cleared from UK's lynch.

  15. Bookmark ISO #3565
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,074
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3563)
    honestly i was considering a WWS kill before i'd even consider a you kill there alice

    i know how to pocket you as a wolf lol
    How?

  16. Bookmark ISO #3566
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3564)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3562)
    i have no idea why DT was killed over Baudib n1, i think baudib is like
    a must kill villager, esp in setups like this
    DT would have deathtunneled Vibrava. Plus, he also had Impeaceful in his sights and was cleared from UK's lynch.
    nobody listens to tunneling villagers anyway so who cares

  17. Bookmark ISO #3567
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3565)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3563)
    honestly i was considering a WWS kill before i'd even consider a you kill there alice

    i know how to pocket you as a wolf lol
    How?
    "Alice i just have to agree with and she will insta V read me"
    from wolfchat lol

  18. Bookmark ISO #3568
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,074
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3567)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3565)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3563)
    honestly i was considering a WWS kill before i'd even consider a you kill there alice

    i know how to pocket you as a wolf lol
    How?
    "Alice i just have to agree with and she will insta V read me"
    from wolfchat lol
    This... is unfortunately true.

  19. Bookmark ISO #3569
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Is this being rerolled or is this officially canned as a draw?

  20. Bookmark ISO #3570
    Wants It More baudib1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,952
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Gender
    I wouldn't have gotten to Impeaceful if it weren't for Chandra and Alice, they both crushed this game.

  21. Bookmark ISO #3571
    Wants It More baudib1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,952
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Gender
    But I voted a wolf on D2 and jailkept just by sheeping Chandra/Alice and stopped the NK, I'll take it.

  22. Bookmark ISO #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3569)
    Is this being rerolled or is this officially canned as a draw?
    I don't think anyone has the stamina for a reroll, myself included
    I may run a modified but similar hider setup in the future though

  23. Bookmark ISO #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3558)
    me night killing Iaafr last night only to wake up to see his ping be like
    marl wolf MVP

  24. Bookmark ISO #3574
    Soul Reader Chandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,614
    Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    gg

    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#3433)
    I wish I could talk about how depressed I am and why but I can't.

    I guess I have to re-evaluate my life and probably do more drugs.
    @baudib1 Why you can't? What's wrong? Shoot me a PM if you like.

  25. Bookmark ISO #3575
    Thread Analyst Impeaceful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    743
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    MafiaScum Wiki
    AKA
    Peace
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#3481)
    i assume jk sucessfully blocked impeacefuls kill last night
    I didn't do a kill. Let me repeat this sentence 'I play exactly the same as town as i do when i'm scum'. I think i've proved this is correct haven't i?

  26. Bookmark ISO #3576
    Soul Reader Chandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,614
    Community
    chess.com
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#3575)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#3481)
    i assume jk sucessfully blocked impeacefuls kill last night
    I didn't do a kill. Let me repeat this sentence 'I play exactly the same as town as i do when i'm scum'. I think i've proved this is correct haven't i?
    You have not, in my opinion, seeing how I've correctly scumread you this game and correctly townread you in Forest Fire.

  27. Bookmark ISO #3577
    GOAT Tier DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,420
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    if i wasnt n1'ed i would have been mvp, amirite?

  28. Bookmark ISO #3578
    GOAT Tier DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,420
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    gg @Vibrava sorry i think ive said unnecessarily violent things to you this game and even in post which i rarely rarely do. kinda glad u are a wolf. i still think you are a cool guy. i was just very sad/stressed throughout this game. but still gg! i hope we can still be cool and play in the future

  29. Bookmark ISO #3579
    Wants It More Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,893
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#3575)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#3481)
    i assume jk sucessfully blocked impeacefuls kill last night
    I didn't do a kill. Let me repeat this sentence 'I play exactly the same as town as i do when i'm scum'. I think i've proved this is correct haven't i?
    Impeaceful game is over lol

  30. Bookmark ISO #3580
    Soul Reader Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,626
    Community
    The Bell Tree
    AKA
    Dad, Geoni
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    "I didn't do a kill" us the real galaxy brain here.

  31. Bookmark ISO #3581
    Thread Analyst Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    752
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden Forums
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender


  32. Bookmark ISO #3582
    Thread Analyst Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    752
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden Forums
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#3581)
    It broke

  33. Bookmark ISO #3583
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11,760
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    hahahahahaha duk3’s flavor

  34. Bookmark ISO #3584
    Soul Reader Underking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,676
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Gender
    Town deserved win.

  35. Bookmark ISO #3585
    Soul Reader Underking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,676
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Gender
    Marl still mvp though.

  36. Bookmark ISO #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3583)
    hahahahahaha duk3’s flavor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Proxy

The Proxy will each night receive the results to the investigation made on that night by the Amnesiac Cop.