Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 850 of 1861

Thread: I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Reranded Game Thread

  1. Bookmark ISO #801
    Thread Analyst kaempfer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    870
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Readlist:

    v:
    Haven

    n+:
    WWS
    DIYchei
    toedder
    MM


    n-:
    Relm
    4maskwolf
    Crimson fox
    Paloma

    I dont have a solid read, so can be persuaded either way by people who know them better (This is different from n insofar that i have no idea rather than just arriving at a neutral verdict):
    Contrainer (i have some silly reasons to believe he's town, mostly due to his naivety)
    Sherlock Holmes (straight null to me)


    Haven
    I think she really was trying to use the flavor in order to solve the game. In general I dont see anyone else putting in as much effort into solving as she does.


    WWS
    At first I wanted to put him even higher, but really a lot of his posts dont actually help that much. I still see genuine attempts at animating other people, as well as giving reads with what he's willing to work with.


    Crimson Fox
    It's basically 100% $#@!posts. There is a tinfoil and a couple naked votes, but he doesnt even try to justify them


    I wanted to write out reasoning for all of these, but I'm falling asleep.
    Be back in about 5 hours, will answer questions about the reads then if you want.

  2. Bookmark ISO #802
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    183,006
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Reranded Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Paloma Contrainer (9), Relm (10), Marshmallow Marshall (25)
    2 4maskwolf Sherlock Holmes (10), CrimsonFox (59)
    1 Contrainer WaywardSon (84)
    1 Relm kaempfer13 (29)
    1 Marshmallow Marshall DIYchei (75)
    4 Not voting toedder (8), Paloma (11), Haven4Haven (95), 4maskwolf (13)


    View Vote History

    Day 2 ends at 6:00 AM EDT on Monday, August 26th, 2019. There are 1566813660000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  3. Bookmark ISO #803
    Soul Reader Marshmallow Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    At the Lynch Train's station
    Posts
    1,470
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    EyehAsherEyeh; The Dark Lord
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Relm (#757)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#502)
    Quote Originally Posted by Relm (#254)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#24)
    For certain values of new, I suppose.

    ##Vote Haven4Haven

    Don't complain about lack of activity, make some activity. I know you said you don't have a huge amount of time 'till later but you've found time to complain about lack of other posts twice since game start.

    @kaempfer13 Of the people you know, who do you think would be the most dangerous as scum?
    looks like an opportunity or misunderstanding vote at first glance, new scum or lhf town is my guess. leaning on the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relm (#259)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#150)
    I am indeed looking for reasons. There is nothing to work with here and my clumsy attempts to strike a conversation aren't welcome it seems.
    Kaempfer sounds a bit too formal in a lot of their posts, I've always found scum more likely to do this when trying to cover for themselves. Alternatively could just be their personality/they've not gotten used to the community enough to act casually
    Quote Originally Posted by Relm (#261)
    Finished, Enoch is easily the scummiest player by a mile so far

    ##Vote Enoch Kaine
    First post is a "town LHF" read on Wolf, I have doubts on that but I guess it's possible.

    Second post may be on point there. But at the same time, Kaempfer really looks like the kind of player/person who is generally formal and doesn't do RVS. I think that is coherent from Kaempfer.

    Third post is WEIRD though. The progression is inexistant here, and it happens to be on the head town wagon. Hopping @Relm in the scummy ones.
    1. Wolf presents and reads like someone new to the site, so I stand reaffirmed on my lean LHF read. You even including this looks like you had the other two in your head and wanted a third to make it look like you had some more to say (given the conclusion here is 'maybe/maybe not').

    2. Kaempfer did clarify that after I made the post, but generally a clarification on how someone talks that comes after they are called on it is NAI or scummy.

    3. Not that weird given that a few of the votes later on his train also had 0 progression, I'm pretty sure I made a post where I commented on Enoch. His two strings of posts were absolutely horrid, with no one else in the thread standing out to me as scummy as he was there was really no other option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relm (#757)

    1. The other two in my head and wanted a third? What? That is me saying I have a scum lean on Wolf, and has no link whatsoever with a "other two third" thing.

    2. But that's off-topic. We're talking about his STYLE here : you say his style is too formal, I say it's usually coming from town. There's nothing about a justification.

    3. Will look for that post, but the other things up there doesn't look better for you lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#528)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#523)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#522)
    Paloma is confscum now I think
    explain
    Flavor implies there is one scum in us 2
    Flavour confirming people is something I really don't like. However the GM confirming that there are clues inside the flavourtext in the thread leaves me no other choice than to accept that there is 1 scum and 1 town between Paloma and Contrainer.
    The clues are god damn confusing though lol. I think we leave it there for now, especially with the angleshooting that happened earlier. We should have more info tomorrow anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#546)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#489)
    Relm hasn't existed today no
    They will slank as scum. But honestly they are low activity as both alignments in the games I have played with. The last was most activity I have seen them. They were town but were being pushed and eventually mislynched.


    I tend to lurk post as any alignment, but when I'm up for lynch and I need to defend myself, expect me to tryhard.

    Ummm what does that image even mean lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#558)
    Flavor

    As of right now, you guys have not found many of the various pieces of hidden treasure scattered across the flavor.

    After the game, i will explain all the hints within all the flavors of the game.I'm hoping that this day's flavor wasn't half bad.
    ;-; y must u do this
    Because it's interesting and useful ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#563)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#562)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#557)
    I am going to ask you a question for the third time. How much have you read?
    Most things. I haven't seen like the middle of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#436)
    I do want to lynch ppl not participating tho. We should have been killing a player d1 who was going to meet post min but never contribute like sherlock
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#441)
    ##Vote Sherlock Holmes this slot just needs to die. There's no way to read it. I've subbed in for them


    I wholeheartedly believe Sherlock is townie, he's done nothing to lead me to think otherwise based on his play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#587)
    sherlock continues to be unreadable
    kill that slot
    refer to the previous comment

    But Sherlock has done nothing to make us think he's townie either... He's a perma null slot that we will carry for what is likely to be the entire game, whatever the result is. Why are you opposed to the lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#598)
    so are me and kae $#@!ed now or

    Thank you impeace for noticing before it got too bad (although it was still pretty bad)
    I agree with WWS, you two should have gotten modkilled for that lol, but the fact you weren't gives me the slight inclination that one or both of you are scum, since it's always scum to use a flimsy meta way to try and clear themselves when they can get away with it as scum has an easier link to the GM to ask if it's okay to prod at the rules (like you later say you confirmed with the gm beforehand).
    First of all : that's rude (maybe not totally false but still lol, also notice that modkills break game integrity hard)
    Second point : Pushing on the fact that Haven claimed to have asked the host about it is angleshooty in a way and is pretty unlikely to be accurate. At the same time, I have a hard time seeing scum!pushing on that because it's weak as hell lol, but it's weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#632)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#627)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#619)
    Who do you think is most likely mafia in the group of us posting?

    I don't like Paloma's response to me asking about the gamestate. I thought it felt like they were just repeating what we already knew which I guess could be town but more likely to be scum
    It was just sort of a vague sense I got I reading through it, but gun to my head, WWS and... probably you. WWS for the reasons I stated last night, it only looked worse to me when it turned out his lazy vote and nonexistent scumhunting was on a townie, and you because I can't read Crimson (not helped that despite having 38 posts today there weren't many of content) and DIY and kaempfer are on my "slightly townie" list pending further investigation. I've gotten a weird mix of scum and town vibes off of you that places you below them.
    If we were to lynch a high-poster today I'd probably agree to wayward msotly because their ISO is very inflated with garbage that doesnt progress much and pushing on town.
    this reads like scum interacting. 4wolf's post reeks of trying to get people off of the flavour read between paloma and contrainer and onto people who are actually posting in an already low posting game. H4H's read on WWS looks lazy. Though I still think 4wolf is lean LHF, if he flips W then eyes should be on H4H.

    Quote Originally Posted by toedder (#693)
    WWS
    Relm
    Kaempfer
    DIY
    H4H
    EK

    Was the order on the EK wagon. Relm Said EK was "by far" the scummiest Player, but gave no further reasons for that unless I missed it. Kaempfer makes it 3 and a lead wagon shortly after. DIY hops on a growing wagon for what feels like the third time until that point and makes EK the clear lead. H4H seals the deal. DIY-Kaempfer-Relm-H4H should all be looked at a bit further probably.

    nd it would be nice to hear some more from Sherlock.

    I tend to miss stuff on the phone, but Paloma, did you talk today about anything other than your votes from Yesterday? Do you have thoughts about who's town and who's Not?
    I agree, wagon should get checked a bit more since I personally think there's one scum on it. it'd be between Kaempf and DIY, though it should be noted there were people paying lip service to the notion of voting for enoch loooong before I placed my vote on him, so I'd prod those people too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#742)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#715)
    How would you see this as a town slip?
    I don't know how mafia would forget about their own teammates :P
    Ok, I had no idea how you were looking at it.

    So you are from a position that wolves wouldn't throw shade on their packmates?
    Every game I've played on this site has included atleast one wolf heavily shading another wolf, it's almost a written rule at this point. I'd be more surprised if there was a game with all the Wolves calling each other townie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#730)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven4Haven (#706)
    Hi everyone,

    My appreciation for the sherlock wagon has gone down, but like someone else had pointed out (I don't remember who it was) a sherlock lynch would give more info on 4wolf- who I am not confidently reading.

    As for paloma, I feel like they probably have more of a chance of being scum than sherlock; however, I trust the people on her wagon less than I do myself and marsh. Part of me wants it to rand at EOD, though that's probably not a good idea :P
    What has lessoned your conviction for the Sherlock wagon? His posting? If so, can you give specific posts that changed the way you feel about it?

    And why do you feel that Paloma>Sherlock Holmes ?
    It's mostly a gut feelng here. I'll have to go back and ISo them both, but for now im still reading the thread so
    I don't like Sherlock wagon at all, Paloma is in flavour (almost meta-confirmed) POE, and 4wolf is lean lhf town to me but would give info, so overall:

    ##Vote Paloma


    That was so long it made my message box lag lol. There are some parts I don't really like, and some others that leave me null. I wouldn't mind lynching there, but I think it's better to lynch in the non-contributors who are confusing and confused, or simply off-topic (sherlock). Definetly looking at this slot more closely now.

  4. Bookmark ISO #804
    Soul Reader Marshmallow Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    At the Lynch Train's station
    Posts
    1,470
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    EyehAsherEyeh; The Dark Lord
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Does anyone know Crimson's meta? He sure didn't contribute much, but I feel like he's genuinely chilling in the thread lol. Just having fun without actually playing. That is pretty much NAI, although it doesn't help us much, so I'd appreciate more contribution @Crimson fox

  5. Bookmark ISO #805
    Soul Reader Marshmallow Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    At the Lynch Train's station
    Posts
    1,470
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    EyehAsherEyeh; The Dark Lord
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#788)
    pro voting low impact players?

    Posting this has been a genuine struggle with my phone jrsus
    Yes I am, but when you are low activity & low impact yourself, you try to hop in the actual discussion as much as you can, not just... vote a random inactive guy and go back to inactivity yourself lol

  6. Bookmark ISO #806
    Soul Reader Marshmallow Marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    At the Lynch Train's station
    Posts
    1,470
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    EyehAsherEyeh; The Dark Lord
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#800)
    gonna dab on over to this wagon

    ##Vote Marshmallow Marshall
    you mean the non-existant wagon? Lol

  7. Bookmark ISO #807
    Thread Analyst Haven4Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/index.php
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#804)
    Does anyone know Crimson's meta? He sure didn't contribute much, but I feel like he's genuinely chilling in the thread lol. Just having fun without actually playing. That is pretty much NAI, although it doesn't help us much, so I'd appreciate more contribution @Crimson fox
    Only thing I remember about Crimson from bone mafia is that what he is doing here-randomly voting then leaving for a while- is relatively within their meta however I would not put too much weight on that fact

  8. Bookmark ISO #808
    Thread Analyst Haven4Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/index.php
    Gender
    within their town meta*

  9. Bookmark ISO #809
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    183,006
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Reranded Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Paloma Contrainer (9), Relm (10), Marshmallow Marshall (29)
    2 4maskwolf Sherlock Holmes (10), CrimsonFox (59)
    1 Contrainer WaywardSon (84)
    1 Relm kaempfer13 (29)
    1 Marshmallow Marshall DIYchei (75)
    4 Not voting toedder (8), Paloma (11), Haven4Haven (97), 4maskwolf (13)

    View Vote History

    Day 2 ends at 6:00 AM EDT on Monday, August 26th, 2019. There are 1566813660000 remaining.

    Requested by CrimsonFox at 0 days, 5 hours, 52 minutes, 52 seconds remaining.

  10. Bookmark ISO #810
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    183,006
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Reranded Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Paloma Contrainer (9), Relm (10), Marshmallow Marshall (29)
    2 4maskwolf Sherlock Holmes (10), CrimsonFox (59)
    1 Contrainer WaywardSon (84)
    1 Relm kaempfer13 (29)
    1 Marshmallow Marshall DIYchei (75)
    4 Not voting toedder (8), Paloma (11), Haven4Haven (97), 4maskwolf (13)

    View Vote History

    Day 2 ends at 6:00 AM EDT on Monday, August 26th, 2019. There are 1566813660000 remaining.

    Requested by CrimsonFox at 0 days, 5 hours, 52 minutes, 52 seconds remaining.

  11. Bookmark ISO #811
    i didn't want to vote relm because i thought he'd get replaced.

    but now...
    ##Vote Relm

  12. Bookmark ISO #812
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    OAO!! the wagon is on me?!! *shudders*
    i... i'll start on where i left off first..


    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#729)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#700)
    Quote Originally Posted by toedder (#698)
    If you trust h4h and wws, surely that' because you DO have an opinion in who's town? Or why would you trust them?
    on day 1, i have the same thoughts with wws (the list he posted about his opinions on each player are almost the same with mine)

    and for H4H, i like her attitude so far~
    So you saying mindmeld? Or are you sheeping?
    uhh... maybe? your thoughts are almost the same with mine so it makes me feel that we were on the same team. tho i tend to stay away from wagon because i don't want to take responsibility if ever the wagon turned out to be town.

  13. Bookmark ISO #813
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#733)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#687)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#653)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#579)
    i am thinking twice if i should omgus contrainer, but i'm not sure of his/her playstyle.

    are you really like that? from your responses on day 1, every time i feel that the player's defend is logical, you vote for them out of nowhere.

    and yes, take the advice of wws.

    i noticed i don't qoute much the posts on the far back coz i'm lazy hehe.
    this feels like paloma knows cont is town

    like really badly

    ##Vote Paloma had you nailed from your first post when I tried to vote you but messed up the formatting then was too embarrassed to swap it back
    at that time, there's still a wagon on contrainer, and i don't want to take responsibility so i'm being careful kek

    and i'm thinking maybe there's something in the post, as flawless as it seems, that is scummy so he votes for them.
    what?
    i think i also crimson asking the same question, i'll just answer it here.

    (this was after the wagon was lifted away from contrainer) so yeah, for the second paragraph, i'm just giving myself reasons to not vote contrainer yet coz people seem to think he's more towny than me.

    tho if we backtrack (and i don't wanna quote it while i qoute your post because i'm confused on how quoting works here). the reason why he voted me, it seems i'm just overestimating him.

  14. Bookmark ISO #814
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#765)
    Hmm, Paloma was on his counterwagon, who she in fact didn't drop, apparently.

    I feel like we may get more information from Paloma lynch or at least wagon push than on a Sherlock one. ##Vote Paloma

    @Paloma Please put quotes when you analyze stuff, it makes it much easier to follow your reasonings.
    i am trying it now. (ꏿ﹏ꏿ; )
    i get dizzy when i'm seeing a post qouting a post qouting a post qouting a post .... i'm not sure if i have read the qouted post like it was my first time seeing it. and also the name of poster is far away from his comment ... hehe anyway i'll get used to it. don't mind me...

  15. Bookmark ISO #815
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    err.. can i say i'm lhf? ミ●﹏☉ミ

  16. Bookmark ISO #816
    Thread Analyst DIYchei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    331
    Community
    Home Improvement
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#801)
    Readlist:

    v:
    Haven

    n+:
    WWS
    DIYchei
    toedder
    MM


    n-:
    Relm
    4maskwolf
    Crimson fox
    Paloma

    I dont have a solid read, so can be persuaded either way by people who know them better (This is different from n insofar that i have no idea rather than just arriving at a neutral verdict):
    Contrainer (i have some silly reasons to believe he's town, mostly due to his naivety)
    Sherlock Holmes (straight null to me)


    Haven
    I think she really was trying to use the flavor in order to solve the game. In general I dont see anyone else putting in as much effort into solving as she does.


    WWS
    At first I wanted to put him even higher, but really a lot of his posts dont actually help that much. I still see genuine attempts at animating other people, as well as giving reads with what he's willing to work with.


    Crimson Fox
    It's basically 100% $#@!posts. There is a tinfoil and a couple naked votes, but he doesnt even try to justify them


    I wanted to write out reasoning for all of these, but I'm falling asleep.
    Be back in about 5 hours, will answer questions about the reads then if you want.
    why do you have no scum reads

  17. Bookmark ISO #817
    Thread Analyst DIYchei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    331
    Community
    Home Improvement
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#788)
    pro voting low impact players?

    Posting this has been a genuine struggle with my phone jrsus
    Yes I am, but when you are low activity & low impact yourself, you try to hop in the actual discussion as much as you can, not just... vote a random inactive guy and go back to inactivity yourself lol
    this is faulty reasoning. If you think it's good to kill an inactive, a player who's town no matter what their inactivity level should be following your same logic

    you have to not believe in your actual line of pushing inactives in order to think it's weird to not do the same as a town

  18. Bookmark ISO #818
    Thread Analyst DIYchei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    331
    Community
    Home Improvement
    Gender
    cfox is very NAI for his meta btw

    if he doesn't improve we can kill him yes, he probably takes a stance and gets belligerent at something at some point if he's town. If he continues to just coast like this he's a wolf

    he's felt toothless this game if I'm being honest

  19. Bookmark ISO #819
    Thread Analyst kaempfer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    870
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#816)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#801)
    Readlist:

    v:
    Haven

    n+:
    WWS
    DIYchei
    toedder
    MM


    n-:
    Relm
    4maskwolf
    Crimson fox
    Paloma

    I dont have a solid read, so can be persuaded either way by people who know them better (This is different from n insofar that i have no idea rather than just arriving at a neutral verdict):
    Contrainer (i have some silly reasons to believe he's town, mostly due to his naivety)
    Sherlock Holmes (straight null to me)


    Haven
    I think she really was trying to use the flavor in order to solve the game. In general I dont see anyone else putting in as much effort into solving as she does.


    WWS
    At first I wanted to put him even higher, but really a lot of his posts dont actually help that much. I still see genuine attempts at animating other people, as well as giving reads with what he's willing to work with.


    Crimson Fox
    It's basically 100% $#@!posts. There is a tinfoil and a couple naked votes, but he doesnt even try to justify them


    I wanted to write out reasoning for all of these, but I'm falling asleep.
    Be back in about 5 hours, will answer questions about the reads then if you want.


    why do you have no scum reads
    n- means they have negative karma in my mind. For w i need sth akin to a slip, ww means (basically) confirmed. My scumreads tend to be wrong so I dont put too much weight on them unless i feel strongly about them. Ofc I still gotty lynch somewhere, so that'll be someone in the bottom 2 categories.

  20. Bookmark ISO #820
    Thread Analyst DIYchei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    331
    Community
    Home Improvement
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#819)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#816)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#801)
    Readlist:

    v:
    Haven

    n+:
    WWS
    DIYchei
    toedder
    MM


    n-:
    Relm
    4maskwolf
    Crimson fox
    Paloma

    I dont have a solid read, so can be persuaded either way by people who know them better (This is different from n insofar that i have no idea rather than just arriving at a neutral verdict):
    Contrainer (i have some silly reasons to believe he's town, mostly due to his naivety)
    Sherlock Holmes (straight null to me)


    Haven
    I think she really was trying to use the flavor in order to solve the game. In general I dont see anyone else putting in as much effort into solving as she does.


    WWS
    At first I wanted to put him even higher, but really a lot of his posts dont actually help that much. I still see genuine attempts at animating other people, as well as giving reads with what he's willing to work with.


    Crimson Fox
    It's basically 100% $#@!posts. There is a tinfoil and a couple naked votes, but he doesnt even try to justify them


    I wanted to write out reasoning for all of these, but I'm falling asleep.
    Be back in about 5 hours, will answer questions about the reads then if you want.


    why do you have no scum reads
    n- means they have negative karma in my mind. For w i need sth akin to a slip, ww means (basically) confirmed. My scumreads tend to be wrong so I dont put too much weight on them unless i feel strongly about them. Ofc I still gotty lynch somewhere, so that'll be someone in the bottom 2 categories.
    aight uhhhh you do you but

    if you need slips to get wolf reads you're really playin this game wrong

  21. Bookmark ISO #821
    Thread Analyst kaempfer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    870
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#812)
    OAO!! the wagon is on me?!! *shudders*
    i... i'll start on where i left off first..


    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#729)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#700)
    Quote Originally Posted by toedder (#698)
    If you trust h4h and wws, surely that' because you DO have an opinion in who's town? Or why would you trust them?
    on day 1, i have the same thoughts with wws (the list he posted about his opinions on each player are almost the same with mine)

    and for H4H, i like her attitude so far~
    So you saying mindmeld? Or are you sheeping?


    uhh... maybe? your thoughts are almost the same with mine so it makes me feel that we were on the same team. tho i tend to stay away from wagon because i don't want to take responsibility if ever the wagon turned out to be town.
    That is not a villager mindset. if you're not ready to contribute with your vote it's almost like we are down a player.

  22. Bookmark ISO #822
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    ##Vote 4maskwolf

  23. Bookmark ISO #823
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    ##Vote 4maskwolf

  24. Bookmark ISO #824
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I kinda don't want to lynch 4mask and Relm today, I think their posts today are at least rand to slightly town

    I have conflicting Feelings about Paloma. Kind of the old TWTBAW Thing.

    I still Wonder why Contrainer and Serlock don't habe mire votes?

    ##Vote Sherlock Holmes

  25. Bookmark ISO #825
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    H4H, ehy are you not voting?

    The Thing about h4h is I pretty much only town read them based on thread opinion and Volume. They are postcount Leader. Not very strong Basis, but enough for today goven the gamestate. But I don't See too many towny things in their Body of work.

    Same with DIY. I rememebr Like two towny thoughts in their whole D1. Their voring D1 Looks pretty Bad. I want to have them up for debate tomorrow despite their h8gh8sh Post count

  26. Bookmark ISO #826
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Man I must have fat thumbs

  27. Bookmark ISO #827
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    183,006
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... Reranded Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Paloma Contrainer (9), Relm (10), Marshmallow Marshall (29)
    2 Relm kaempfer13 (31), CrimsonFox (60)
    2 4maskwolf Sherlock Holmes (10), Paloma (17)
    1 Contrainer WaywardSon (84)
    1 Marshmallow Marshall DIYchei (79)
    1 Sherlock Holmes toedder (11)
    2 Not voting Haven4Haven (97), 4maskwolf (13)

    View Vote History

    Day 2 ends at 6:00 AM EDT on Monday, August 26th, 2019. There are 1566813660000 remaining.

    Requested by toedder at 0 days, 2 hours, 6 minutes, 23 seconds remaining.

  28. Bookmark ISO #828
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Also why tf is DIY voting MM and Not Contrainer or Sherlock? What is that?

  29. Bookmark ISO #829
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Is diy offline for the remainder of the day? If Not, can we get a diy wagon going?

  30. Bookmark ISO #830
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Contrainer

  31. Bookmark ISO #831
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#800)
    gonna dab on over to this wagon

    ##Vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Says diy and votes MM alone. In what world does that make sense?

  32. Bookmark ISO #832
    Quote Originally Posted by toedder (#830)
    ##Vote Contrainer
    i hate people that don't explain their votes.


  33. Bookmark ISO #833
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#832)
    Quote Originally Posted by toedder (#830)
    ##Vote Contrainer
    i hate people that don't explain their votes.

    Funny. But I'll e en entertain you. I explained why I thought SH and C should get vozes. SH I'm alone in less than 2 hours Prior to eod. With C at least I'm in good company I feel.

  34. Bookmark ISO #834
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Crimson can you give me yourost likely Wolf and Most likely V?

  35. Bookmark ISO #835
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Or do you Not do content?

  36. Bookmark ISO #836
    Quote Originally Posted by toedder (#834)
    Crimson can you give me yourost likely Wolf and Most likely V?
    yeah gimme a sec...i'll pop open a nice diet dr pepper and do some light reading

  37. Bookmark ISO #837
    Thread Analyst toedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    442
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Sounds nice

  38. Bookmark ISO #838
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#121)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYchei (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#113)
    I prefer EK to be honest
    Ok kaine

    do you have any spicy hot flamin cheetos takes
    https://giphy.com/gifs/fat-people-ch...-UNgJGZLimRWus
    that was hilarious kane

  39. Bookmark ISO #839
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    183,006
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #333

    Post #333 was originally posted at 5:28 AM EDT on Friday, August 23rd, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Enoch Kaine WaywardSon, Relm, kaempfer13, DIYchei, Haven4Haven
    2 4maskwolf toedder, Paloma
    1 kaempfer13 Contrainer
    1 toedder Enoch Kaine
    1 WaywardSon 4maskwolf
    3 Not voting Sherlock Holmes, CrimsonFox, Marshmallow Marshall

    View Vote History

  40. Bookmark ISO #840
    diy and haven had JUST made peace out posts at this point with their votes

  41. Bookmark ISO #841
    Through day one


    Contrainer
    4mask

    MM
    Sherlock

    toedder
    DIYchei


    Haven
    Paloma

    kaempfer
    WWS
    Relm

  42. Bookmark ISO #842
    there were some very villagery toedder posts and then toward the end it all kinda fell apart. The reverse is true of kaempfer whose entire day was wolfy and seemed a bit villagery at the end

  43. Bookmark ISO #843
    diychei giving a 411 on me is uh nul is slightly villa but really giving information is often just filler for wolves too

  44. Bookmark ISO #844
    paloma's intro post could have been shortened to "hi"

  45. Bookmark ISO #845
    haven has LOTS of text...but her votes are the big concern

  46. Bookmark ISO #846
    mm and sherlock....not really enough to make a real read t bh

  47. Bookmark ISO #847
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    ##Vote Relm i want to have a chance to save myself hehe

  48. Bookmark ISO #848
    extrmeely dislike how so many people kept mentioning contrainer

  49. Bookmark ISO #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#847)
    ##Vote Relm i want to have a chance to save myself hehe
    save yourself from what

  50. Bookmark ISO #850
    Low Hanging Fruit Paloma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#849)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloma (#847)
    ##Vote Relm i want to have a chance to save myself hehe
    save yourself from what
    from getting lynched QAQ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Loved

The Loved role requires one extra vote to be lynched than would otherwise normally be needed to achieve majority.