Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Bop coasting for days with no pressure was insane. We really $#@!ed that up

3. ISO #6753
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Dailymafia
    yeah i think the way robik played was pretty suboptimal. I think you guys would have gotten to SR being town potentially and lynched someone else. Also, you guys still probably lynch visor, but would get there in a more natural way that leads to better analysis.

4. ISO #6754
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    I think if more towns there eod when SR lynched we could’ve moved to visor. I borderline almost hard claimed a red peek on visor but that’s terrible. I really wanted to

5. ISO #6755
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

6. ISO #6756
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    4mask not doing much against my case on him

---

I should have reevaluated on WG for being alive so long. But then I thought he was kind of like me but not.

---

bop was just not playing but also conveniently saying that I'm town.

---

I'm glad I had yog in one of my scum lists at one point. But those fake cop peeks sure didn't help us except lolvisor.

7. ISO #6757
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    to be fair, there wasn't really a point in that game where I could have been nightkilled imo.

The roman kill was due to SHC. The rest that didn't hit on PRs were cop hunts, and I was basically an outted VT if i was villager.

8. ISO #6758
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Not sure if anyone is interested in my notes but here they are:

All 676 posts: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/turcg9rGfcfCg

9. ISO #6759
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    holy $#@!

10. ISO #6760
    ༼ つ ;-; ༽つ give smith another day mhsmith0's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy, MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    btw @Owner Of A Lonely Heart "give smith another day" is a meme thing from last season's champs, basically i was a wolf, got some pressure and SR (town) wanted to give me until d2 b/c he thought if i was town i'd start playing better (which in fairness was probably accurate )

then i got vigged n1 and spec chat spent like a month hard tunneling SR, and it was overall a pretty amusing situation so it's been up there since then

11. ISO #6761
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherguy (#6759)
    holy $#@!
    I think 4mask was the one at one point I thought was vig, but I thought he could be a town vig. And I still couldn't find where that post was; it might be in there somewhere. Idk.

Weatherguy09/11/2019
    "Yeah lol. Owner one of my favorite video Mafia players, super mild mannered but thoughtful"
    Also thanks, I might put that one as my signature.

12. ISO #6762
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6739)
    wolves: ggwp

villagers: sorry I played like $#@!

@jumpluff: sorry for crapping on you in particular, you didn't desreve it, village as a whole played bad and dumping on you was unfair

off the cuff game felt unbalanced, not sure it hits lolbalance levels though. might play around w it a bit to see what i think w/ full flips out (I was definitely rattling around in my brain that wolf vigs were gated to end n6 like the rolecop and/or there were 0 backups, i don't think i was ever gonna get that they were ungated AND had a vig backup AND town didn't have a vig backup)

thank you. I'm just a baby sorry. I enjoyed playing with you when we were actually alive even though I can't read you, and wallposters have to stick together.

@Owner Of A Lonely Heart you were really fun to talk to in thread (regardless of our reads) and clearly putting a lot of effort and thought into the game, and I would play with you again for sure. Crazy to see all those weeks of thought laid out, thank you for sharing!

13. ISO #6763
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpluff (#6762)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6739)
    wolves: ggwp

villagers: sorry I played like $#@!

@jumpluff: sorry for crapping on you in particular, you didn't desreve it, village as a whole played bad and dumping on you was unfair

off the cuff game felt unbalanced, not sure it hits lolbalance levels though. might play around w it a bit to see what i think w/ full flips out (I was definitely rattling around in my brain that wolf vigs were gated to end n6 like the rolecop and/or there were 0 backups, i don't think i was ever gonna get that they were ungated AND had a vig backup AND town didn't have a vig backup)

thank you. I'm just a baby sorry. I enjoyed playing with you when we were actually alive even though I can't read you, and wallposters have to stick together.

@Owner Of A Lonely Heart you were really fun to talk to in thread (regardless of our reads) and clearly putting a lot of effort and thought into the game, and I would play with you again for sure. Crazy to see all those weeks of thought laid out, thank you for sharing!
    No problem, I really enjoy that about PerC. When the game is all said and done, everyone gets to see what each other thought throughout the game if that were taking notes in their QT.

14. ISO #6764
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

15. ISO #6765
    Timezone
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy, MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Lol, I’m pretty sure you’ve powerlynched me every time I’ve been w and you v

16. ISO #6766
    Community
    Bay12
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I was reading through Owner's thoughts QT and found this gem

*looking for games over on bay12 forums*

i'm not digging too much am I?
    I have no idea why I find her sudden "Is this too intrusive?" thought so funny but damn it I did.

17. ISO #6767
    Community
    Bay12
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also I didn't mention this during the game itself Owner but that Monty Python game was a pretty bad game to go looking for meta on me in, that game got pretty thoroughly Yates'd and while I didn't know what exactly was going on I felt something was off and it seriously irritated me.

18. ISO #6768
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6758)
    Not sure if anyone is interested in my notes but here they are:

All 676 posts: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/turcg9rGfcfCg
    rereads my past thoughts, it looks like I had some good reads going into when shad/chris/frog died, but not good enough or not convincing enough

*catches wolf vig from his first post but never gets to take him down* I should probably really see if I can find said post where I thought he could be a vig...

19. ISO #6769
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6767)
    Also I didn't mention this during the game itself Owner but that Monty Python game was a pretty bad game to go looking for meta on me in, that game got pretty thoroughly Yates'd and while I didn't know what exactly was going on I felt something was off and it seriously irritated me.
    I did actually realize that after the fact, but I just left it as is (the yates cheater part). To be fair, I did catch you on other things though.

20. ISO #6770
    Community
    Bay12
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6769)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6767)
    I did actually realize that after the fact, but I just left it as is (the yates cheater part). To be fair, I did catch you on other things though.
    Oh you absolutely did, I only mentioned it because I was talking about it in scumchat for unrelated reasons and WG asked me if I put it in the thread.

21. ISO #6771
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6766)
    Hahahahaha.

I was reading through Owner's thoughts QT and found this gem

*looking for games over on bay12 forums*

i'm not digging too much am I?
    I have no idea why I find her sudden "Is this too intrusive?" thought so funny but damn it I did.
    I'm glad that it's funny.

22. ISO #6772
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    I think the key sequence in the game is D1 when Yog for some reason is hard-pushing the wolf dayvig, whom everyone has as generically "not villagery" but our reaction to this was that Yog was probably a wolf pushing a LHF. And then Yog towns it up, 4mask starts posting better, Yog has a slowly evolving progression on 4Mask, and then we all decided they were both town.

23. ISO #6773
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Owner: I thought that you did good work independently coming to correct conclusions on several people. It's a shame no one really listened to anyone this game though.

24. ISO #6774
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    And yeah the wolves rolepeeking Billy was total AIDS. If he gets shot there and I live a day and maybe finally make a good protect, and Phighter is SHCd it could have really changed things.

25. ISO #6775
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    Btw, if you are a vt and you lay seer cover day 1, make sure you leave it day 2 also. It was a lot easier to sort through because so many people only left a day one peek.

26. ISO #6776
    Community
    Bay12
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Curiosity question, baudib: at one point you said that if you were a PR you targeted bop (I think it was D2), then revealed when you fullclaimed that that wasn't true at all. As VT I could understand the point in lying, but why lie like that as an actual (though non-investigative) PR?

27. ISO #6777
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#6773)
    Owner: I thought that you did good work independently coming to correct conclusions on several people. It's a shame no one really listened to anyone this game though.
    That's how it is most games. I realized going into day 2 that the phases were too long. I couldn't keep up day 1 long term. I was already reevaluating on people before the lynch was happening.

I still don't understand SHC. It has been explained to me before or I read some article on here about it, but it doesn't stick.

28. ISO #6778
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6776)
    Curiosity question, baudib: at one point you said that if you were a PR you targeted bop (I think it was D2), then revealed when you fullclaimed that that wasn't true at all. As VT I could understand the point in lying, but why lie like that as an actual (though non-investigative) PR?
    I did protect Bop n1. I thought that he would get killed n1 if Panther was a wolf. Mostly I just wanted Bop to be a villager and I struggled with it most of the game. I had a good reason to suspect he wasn't but didn't really get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6777)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#6773)
    That's how it is most games. I realized going into day 2 that the phases were too long. I couldn't keep up day 1 long term. I was already reevaluating on people before the lynch was happening.

I still don't understand SHC. It has been explained to me before or I read some article on here about it, but it doesn't stick.
    If someone leaves a fake peek and is then nightkilled, whoever they peeked is considered "seer hunt cleared" because theoretically the wolves aren't likely to kill someone with an incorrect peek.

29. ISO #6779
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Man so almost all my wolf reads were correct through the last Days. Only time I got suspicious of Yog was when he got mad at me for saying that he wasn't really giving any real content to the thread. And a little bit later when it felt weird that he couldn't differentiate my town and scum game at all. But other than that, insanely townie play.

I am just glad this game is over

30. ISO #6780
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6760)
    btw @Owner Of A Lonely Heart "give smith another day" is a meme thing from last season's champs, basically i was a wolf, got some pressure and SR (town) wanted to give me until d2 b/c he thought if i was town i'd start playing better (which in fairness was probably accurate )

then i got vigged n1 and spec chat spent like a month hard tunneling SR, and it was overall a pretty amusing situation so it's been up there since then
    Ftr I thought you might be a PR iirc and when zack did his vig thing I was like "Oh $#@! he's not, he probably should die."

31. ISO #6781
    Timezone
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy, MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#6780)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6760)

Ftr I thought you might be a PR iirc and when zack did his vig thing I was like "Oh $#@! he's not, he probably should die."
    Oh that’s right. I also remember playing like a PR on purpose so it sort of worked out, or rather almost worked out

32. ISO #6782
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2

Was fun to play again. This was definitively my last game, I just don’t have the time for it anymore. I considered subbing out many times, but I really wanted to see this through, so I just tried finding time where I could.

Thanks to Manti and AM. Thx to my wolf bros for being awesome teammates.

33. ISO #6783
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager

Moral victory

34. ISO #6784
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#2119)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#2117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#2105)
    I guess I can't expect people to play close attention
    i've literally read all your posts (except the latest dozen) and wrote a wall

I dont need a summary of your game, i've already read it

I need you to convince me you are town and not just going through the motions.

I have highlighted areas/reasons why your posting seems malicious, and now today your wolfreads are just the 4 most lynchable people ITG.

What are your thoughts on my Radishes takes, and reasons he might be town.

Etc.
    Etc.

Talk to me, prove you dont have TMI. You are giving benefit of the doubt to basically nobody afaict.

@Thingyman
    You aren't reading my posts. You just repeated your point of "your wolfreads are just the 4 most lynchable people ITG", which proves you aren't reading my post.

And for someone claiming to have read my game thoroughly, your ISO of me seemed very biased. You took basically every single post of mine and twisted it to fit a scum narrative.

If you're town, Apoc, I'm not impressed :P
    @Thingyman day 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2684)
    Old Cat Mafia Invitational Night 2 Results

Apoc was killed. They were: Town Tracker.
    Role PM for Old Cat Mafia Invitational

You are Town Tracker. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Tracker

As Town Tracker, you have access to the Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

Night 2 has ended.

Night 2 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 10th, 2019.
    @Thingyman night 2

What a $#@!ing punk

35. ISO #6785
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    @Apoc a big reason why we killed you was because dya said she was unsure on you for reasons she couldn't disclose to the thread which read to us as either OGI about you or she was a tracker or something and saw you move in the night.

Funny that it ended up you being the tracker.

36. ISO #6786
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#6716)
    Also @Phighter

I You

Never change bud
    @yogsloth

I had the slightest of senses that you might be mafia because you just weren't going for anything I was saying

but damnit good game lol

I have more thoughts I just wanted to dedicate a post to yoggy gettin' me on this one

37. ISO #6787
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I don't think anything I should or could say should start with anything other than a gigantic I $#@!ed up. I $#@!ed up on some read on WG when I was going too fast, didn't defend it well, and then there's like, my whole entire d1.

I'm still holding my ground on, yes, if someone is claiming your role and you have KP, you don't out. That's not the right play, you shoot them them in the night/whenever you can shoot, especially on a d1 in a game that could go for at least for our five more days. I don't care who gets mad -- and yes, me claming vig was a bad idea that backfired exponentially and probably cost us the game before we even got going -- that needs to be said from a mechanical standpoint which would have kept us with a much higher chance of winning. Maybe I've been playing too much video mafia, but someone can check me on that being right as the vig in that spot.

I claimed there to try to get a lynch on mafia, knowing I was sinking fast and I had nothing left, thinking the info gained from a d1 lynch on anyone else was much, much better than the typical "Phighter gets lynched, blame Phighter" lynch/next day discussion that always occurs. Real disappointed that this still happened this game anyway, especially when I had a lynch order of three wolves ready to go in one of my final posts. Me flipping town and WG being alive still the next day should have always been a target for dissent and discussion, since the only townreads he got were off of pushing me in the first place. Well played WG, still incredibly frustrating.

Also sad no one noted me not showing up for EOD as something wolf me never, ever, ever does. Lots of this game could be attributed like that -- made no sense for me to do most of what I did as a villa this game as a wolf, especially when I carry with me a self-confidence about my wolf game. I can guarantee you I never will let myself go down in flames this hard as a wolf, ever, but that's a discussion for a different game.

Instead, this game became over a month plus of me having to log in and defend myself and rationally reason with a $#@!storm coming from both sides, and do my best to defend myself making a few mistakes. In the end it wasn't enough, but it was a game that was incredibly mentally frustrating and challenging for me, and one I ultimately did not enjoy. Smith immediately messaged me to like, make sure we're cool, and I told him immediately that we're cool, but $#@! this game. It felt like a series of learning moments, and maybe I'm blowing away all good merits/grace I earned from sticking through it, but getting to get all this out there after a month of being stressed out feels good.

And I don't mean this to disparage the wolves at all. You guys played a hell of a $#@!ing game and had us outmathced and outbeat in every step of the way. Seriously well-played game to you lot, and a massive kudos from me that's unfortunately going to get undercut with my mind being everywere else in this post.

I was really hoping this would be a cool sick game with a killer line-up, and while it was, I just didn't have any fun with it and it made me kind of want to take a step back and evaluate how I get joy from playing this game. That's something I'm going to monitor in the rest of my games in 2019 on forum and see what happens. I'm expecting to just chalk this up to a giant "F this game" and keep moving forward having learned a few things.

38. ISO #6788
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    Phighter, I mentioned it in DVC but don't know if you saw, but I just wanted to apologize if you ever felt like I crossed a line. I didn't mean anything I said personally, and I know you're a cool dude. I just found a line and I committed to it like crazy because I had very little actual content.

39. ISO #6789
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    The reason I had yog in my scum reads at one point is that thingy and jan had town read, Thingy in 2nd post and Jan his first I believe. But the main reason or connection was Panther talking about yog's GoT game or at least talking about how good it was and that he hopes that something like this is going on.

But sadly that theory went out the window with robik's day 1 yog town. Then again, if we lynched thingy one or two days before the game is over we might have gotten to yog. And sadly, the only true connection here was thingy.

40. ISO #6790
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherguy (#6788)
    Phighter, I mentioned it in DVC but don't know if you saw, but I just wanted to apologize if you ever felt like I crossed a line. I didn't mean anything I said personally, and I know you're a cool dude. I just found a line and I committed to it like crazy because I had very little actual content.
    @Weatherguy

We cool. You frustrated the $#@! out of me, but 100 times out of 100, if I find something that works like that, I'm gonna do everything you did to me. Can't hate the player for running the same exact play you'd run yourself.

Hope next game we're at least both wolves LOL

41. ISO #6791
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    I was very angry and sad when I saw I got lynched about 45 min after EOD that day. I feel better now.

gg wolves

yog your tone is $#@!ing disgusting and I'm not sure I'll ever know how to catch you as a wolf

thought tom did a pretty good job too tonally but I think I have learned a bit more on catching you as a wolf non-tonally

everyone else has touched on relevant things like swingyness. though certainly some lolwillage with certain claims.

I was good in spots but mostly bad, which is my usual, and I'll continue to tell people I'm not that good. I just project villager well (lol at least I think) and occasionally catch wolves that nobody else does. but most of the time and just very wrong

but I think I still have only randed villager in 2019 so I will take my wins where they exist

I'd be interested in playing long games like this more if the post cap was maybe something more like 100 or 150 for this length of day phase. though I think that would be much more appropriate with a game size in the 17-25 range so it doesn't defeat the whole purpose of large threads that are too hard to catch up on

42. ISO #6792
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    what's up with visor not showing up in the actions spoiler from modbot?

43. ISO #6793
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    rolecop had to be manually done with the mod

44. ISO #6794
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    idk if this feedback was ever given, but I always think that actions spoiler isn't the intuitive way to look at it.

I'd much rather see it organized by phases... ie

jumpluff (Town Day Vigilante | Odd Night) - Viggorous - Daykill

Thingyman (Mafia Roleblocker) - Fable - Roleblock
    baudib1 (Town Doctor) - bopolis - Protection
    bopolis (Mafia Vigilante | Odd Night) - Ampharos - Kill
    Weatherguy (Mafia Goon) - wiggles1993 - Factional Kill
    Shad (Town Vigilante | Odd Night) - Emberguard - Kill
    Ampharos (Town Jack of All Trades (x2 Alignment Cop, x2 Doctor, x2 Motion Detector, x2 Vigilante))- Phighter — Alignment Inspection
    Apoc (Town Tracker) - t om - Track

etc.

45. ISO #6795
    Timezone
    Community
    Dailymafia
    yeah i agree with that

46. ISO #6796
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#6794)
    idk if this feedback was ever given, but I always think that actions spoiler isn't the intuitive way to look at it.

I'd much rather see it organized by phases... ie

jumpluff (Town Day Vigilante | Odd Night) - Viggorous - Daykill

Thingyman (Mafia Roleblocker) - Fable - Roleblock
    baudib1 (Town Doctor) - bopolis - Protection
    bopolis (Mafia Vigilante | Odd Night) - Ampharos - Kill
    Weatherguy (Mafia Goon) - wiggles1993 - Factional Kill
    Shad (Town Vigilante | Odd Night) - Emberguard - Kill
    Ampharos (Town Jack of All Trades (x2 Alignment Cop, x2 Doctor, x2 Motion Detector, x2 Vigilante)) - Phighter — Alignment Inspection
    Apoc (Town Tracker) - t om - Track

etc.
    with bolding
    nicer on the eyes

47. ISO #6797
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    also the little thing about the cycle modifier saying "Night" for day actions. I'm no coder, but I can do nested if statements in Excel enough to know that that should be doable

48. ISO #6798
    Timezone
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

49. ISO #6799
    Community
    Bay12
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Something I noticed but sure as hell wasn't going to test during the game: my box at the bottom of the screen for my day action came up every day, not just the days I actually had it available, which makes me wonder how thorough the coding for day actions even is. Is the box supposed to show up then and inputting would just prep it for the next available day, or are there no actual hard-coded restrictions to day actions and it relies on the honor system?

50. ISO #6800
    Timezone
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6799)
    Something I noticed but sure as hell wasn't going to test during the game: my box at the bottom of the screen for my day action came up every day, not just the days I actually had it available, which makes me wonder how thorough the coding for day actions even is. Is the box supposed to show up then and inputting would just prep it for the next available day, or are there no actual hard-coded restrictions to day actions and it relies on the honor system?
    Test time