Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1231

Thread: September Light Game: Back to School Mafia 2019

1. ISO #1101
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1100)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1099)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1098)
    Wtf is WWS on about.
    Was sorting. I am at warren and JM3.
    I don't understand what you're saying. What do those post mean?
    Vcas

2. ISO #1102
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    September Light Game: Back to School Mafia 2019 Day 5 Votecount

Town must not lynch incorrectly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Not voting Chocolate (19), JMurder3 (8), warren42 (18), WaywardSon (12), Duk3star (21)

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. There are 1568250060000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 19 hours, 27 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

3. ISO #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1089)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #335

Post #335 was originally posted at 9:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019.

5 Lamphouse Wisdom, Dragomir, Phighter, WaywardSon, Michael123
    5 Wisdom Yagami, JMurder3, warren42, Lamphouse, Duk3star
    1 WaywardSon Chocolate
    1 Yagami Colin
    1 Not voting Logic

View Vote History
    Ftr as wolf i would be on Lamp House. Period.
    - Let's say Wayward is honest and his vote behavoour comes for town mindset. I know, hard to believe, but it's imaginary.
    That means Wisdom was hardly bussed by both his teammates.
    I don't buy it. I see one bus but not two. Is asinine to think at wolves letting their teammate to die day 1, the rng was an accindent imo and the mislynch of Lamp house almost done. Wayward's vote timing is a wolf timing and one of our lasr wolves is Wayward.

Have you seen how all night kills are not from Lamp house's wagon but only ml-es? This leads me to a pattern to not reveal this wagon before it is very late in the game.

I wish the order of votes to be
    Wayward
    Warren
    as the most suspicious.

4. ISO #1104
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #683

Post #683 was originally posted at 9:00 PM EDT on Thursday, September 5th, 2019.

4 Phighter Dragomir, Michael123, warren42, WaywardSon
    4 Chocolate Duk3star, Colin, JMurder3, Yagami
    1 WaywardSon Chocolate
    1 Dragomir Phighter
    1 Not voting Logic

View Vote History

5. ISO #1105
    And at Eod 2 as wolf i would let for 15 mins anything id do irl and vote Phighter to not be in a silly way lynched. I mean as wolf i would have the responsibility of my teammates.

See who was affraid of Phighter?
    P#610 is Warrens vote who is okay with both wagons but prefere the best player.
    P#645 is Waywards NAKED vote. Really? Until then in a game a naked vote is allowed for a townie?

6. ISO #1106
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #841

Post #841 was originally posted at 9:00 PM EDT on Saturday, September 7th, 2019.

4 Dragomir Colin, JMurder3, warren42, WaywardSon
    3 WaywardSon Dragomir, Duk3star, Yagami
    1 Colin Michael123
    1 Not voting Chocolate

View Vote History

7. ISO #1107
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 4 Votecount as of Post #1014

Post #1014 was originally posted at 8:57 PM EDT on Monday, September 9th, 2019.

4 Michael123 warren42, WaywardSon, Colin, Duk3star
    2 WaywardSon Chocolate, JMurder3
    1 Colin Michael123

View Vote History

8. ISO #1108
    The two of them are voting together in any lynch wagon from day 2 onward.

9. ISO #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#590)
    Btw Michael is definitely town
    This strikes me as wolfish TMI as long as he voted this guy starting his ml wagon on P#996
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#609)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#183)
    Wisdoms D1 reads, September Light.

Colin - Town lean

Mostly based on #128 which is a really early read list, from someone who seems to prefer posting a sentence at a time. I'd say it's a pure post and his overall tone feels towney.
    Btw, "Colin" appears in Wisdom's ISO 5 times. Two are in the reads post, two are quotes from other people, and one is early on when she gives a light town read on him. So honestly that gives me bad vibes on Colin too, but Phigter is more concrete and I kinda scumread him for other reasons too.
    never read about a case against Phighter for these other reasons.
    Please link me the post with a Phighter case if you did it Warren.

10. ISO #1110
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    warren is a wolf, no matter who the second one is.

warren>jmurder3>Chocolate>Duk3star

11. ISO #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1110)

Why do you consider JM3 wolfy? A complete serious explanation please.

12. ISO #1112
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1111)

PoE. I know my alignment.
    I read Duk3 as town.
    And I don't think a wolf would spend as much time as you have in a tunnel for the whole game.
    The interactions between he and warren basically have no questioning of each others alignment at all.

13. ISO #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1111)

PoE. I know my alignment.
    I read Duk3 as town.
    And I don't think a wolf would spend as much time as you have in a tunnel for the whole game.
    The interactions between he and warren basically have no questioning of each others alignment at all.
    When exactly did you notice this?

14. ISO #1114
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#611)
    Reads list

Confirmed Town:
    Logic

Town:
    Duke, Michael, Wayward Son

Town Lean:
    Chocolate

Null:
    Dragomir (Would skyrocket if phigter flips wolf), JMurder
    Yagami

Scum Lean:
    Colin

Scum:
    Phigter
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#659)
    JMurder who’s your preferred science wagon?
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#954)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#952)
    Warren can you give me your thoughts on JM3 I think he might be coasting by
    I honestly don't have many, I thought my ISO of wisdom made me think not w/w but just looked and I guess not. Nothing at all really, will ISO him after Colin
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#976)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#32)
    Back & forth between Wisdom & Michael was kind of weird & never came to an actual conclusion.

Wisdom asked Michael about his meta, & explained to him what that meant, but Michael never answered the question.

Could be that he just left. Except since then he got an avatar, without ever resuming posting,so it seems kind of like he's just lurking?

Could be w/w I guess since Wisdom never pushed it any further either.
    JMurder what thoughts do you have on wisdom/Michael w/w and who would be the third in that case?
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#989)
    Duke FWIW at a high level of the ISOs I think JMurder is probably town and Colin maybe probably too.

Colin's vote concerns me at EOD1 and Wisdom's approach to him.

JMurder looks good for his indifference toward wagons and staying on the wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#994)
    JMurder also looks good for his science wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1062)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1052)
    Why are you town clearing JM3 warren?
    Indifference toward D1 lynch where he stays on the wolf in a tied vote is good. His "science" counterwagon to Phigter is good. Overall he's been good.

Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#337)
    September Light Game: Back to School Mafia 2019 Day 1 Votecount

5 Lamphouse Wisdom (24), Dragomir (28), Phighter (34), WaywardSon (27), Michael123 (11)
    5 Wisdom Yagami (10), JMurder3 (20), warren42 (21), Lamphouse (32), Duk3star (29)
    1 WaywardSon Chocolate (63)
    1 Yagami Colin (24)
    1 Not voting stormslyde (0)

View Vote History

It was a tie. Wisdom was lynched at random. They were:

Character image

The Librarian, Mafia Goon
    Role PM for September Light Game: Back to School Mafia 2019

Character image

You are The Librarian, Mafia Goon. As the librarian, you have the task of making sure everyone stays quiet. We all know kids don't like to read, but they especially hate you.

You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 9:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019.
    Of the people on the Wisdom wagon, I'm most concerned with DT. RVS'd, peaced out (could have expected to be back if necessary) & is now trying to gain credit for it, while throwing shade at others on the wagon.

Duke shouldn't be a wolf here because I'm not sure why he would switch to hammer his bro. But I guess it's possible. Warren has been villagery since arrival & would be most surprised if he was a wolf.

Logic is a peaked villa. Phighter, Chocolate, Dragomir & Colin all seemed fairly villagery yesterday, but am going to have to go back & reread with the updated information.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#492)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#491)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#489)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#486)
    Reading up on the day now. Clearing Duke and warren from the flip though.
    Why Warren?
    warrens time on the vote was not a bus IIRC? I can double check that once I'm caught up. I know that Yagami and JM3 were both early votes when it didn't matter though.
    Warren seems real good from the vote, yup.

I was there at eod, though, & so even though I made my vote early, it definitely still "matters" I would think?
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#661)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#659)
    JMurder who’s your preferred science wagon?
    Dunno. Honestly I think Phighter is a fine wagon. Dragomir is probably the most interesting science wagon since they're probably never wolfing together here?

##Vote Dragomir
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#787)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#7)
    Hype!

I'm even in school working atm. This is fitting.

Looking forward to this game, even though I don't have a computer right now. A lot of people here that I haven't played with before! Playing non-light games while working was awful.

So let's use Googles randomizer-function and see what happens.

##Vote Duk3star
    I don't like the effort put forth into making it seem as truly random as possible. Feels like overcompensating wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#68)
    Actually, never mind. Upon re-reading I actually find Phighter the towniest so far since he's the only one acting solvy. Not enough for a town core, but it's the only town read I have as for now.

Now, let's have math lessons for 3+ hours straight!
    Do you think simply trying to solve is towny? If so what distinguishes phighter's post from someone that is simply trying to *look like* they're solving?
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#76)
    Ok. 2/3 into d1 and we're still in RVS. This is obviously a game state that scum can relax in.

Duk3star doesn't give me more or less scumvibes from the rest of town. I've been reading and re-reading these two pages over and over again between classes and while I've gotten some kind of townie vibe from both Colin, Chocolate and Phighter I can't really trust first impressions on people I never played with before (I'm only telling you this since I'm able to read Impeaceful based on their first five posts, which tends to bug people).

Gonna try out Google Random again and hopefully it'll help me get us out of RVS. I won't be able to be here in EoD so I'd like to have stuff to do reads from in the coming 8 hours.

It's a light game, but I still expect town to post at least 28 posts (one post per woken hour) per day. This game needs to start going already.

Ok google, tell me a number between 1 and 12.

6?

Alright then. I trust you found us a scum this time.

##Vote Lamphouse
    TMI wisdom knows duke's town? Either way I hate the google rand even more the second time around

##Vote wisdom
    So this is why I think Warren is basically the clearest person in the game. Just walks in on Tuesday & nails Wisdom.

Mildest of concerns about his no-ahow today & that it could be a bus to allow for slanking later since Wisdom was already getting a bit of heat, but I put that in the tinfoil zone still.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#794)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#792)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#787)
    I don't like the effort put forth into making it seem as truly random as possible. Feels like overcompensating wolf.
    Do you think simply trying to solve is towny? If so what distinguishes phighter's post from someone that is simply trying to *look like* they're solving?
    TMI wisdom knows duke's town? Either way I hate the google rand even more the second time around

##Vote wisdom
    So this is why I think Warren is basically the clearest person in the game. Just walks in on Tuesday & nails Wisdom.

Mildest of concerns about his no-ahow today & that it could be a bus to allow for slanking later since Wisdom was already getting a bit of heat, but I put that in the tinfoil zone still.
    This doesn't seem bus-sy to me. I think it's genuine and it only increases my town-read on warren even though he's no-showed today.
    Agree. He'd had to be a realllly accomplished wolf to pull that off. Don't recall seeing him wolf before, but I think it's 100% a good look & if we're in that 1% world where it's fake, so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#953)
    Work is a cluster today. Doubt I'm going to have the time to put in the work I had hoped to on solving this.

Warren is still the clearest person in the game imo, so I may just SHEEP him today if I don't have time to solve.

Which made me want to investigate the Wisdom/WWS stuff while I do have a minute.

This is the stuff I found on multi-ISO with Wisdom/WWS:

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#55)
    Good late night! Hello everyone!

But I have yet to rand scum in a game we have been in together. You just misread me every game.
    hey!

how to correct read Wayward Son?
    Didn't know this was a question for me when I skimmed through this morning.

I can't say I'm confident in reading him, at least not this early. I'd say it's about reading his wim. His d1 play is roughly the same as both scum and town, but as days goes on his wim is significantly higher as town (meaning he posts more and quotes more and elaborates more) while in the one game we've played where he was scum his wim got lower and lower for every day.

I used to always want to lynch him d1 since he tends to be scummy d1 regardless of allignment, but now I'd prefer to wait until d3 and evaluate him based on wim-level. I've only played scum once but ime it's really hard to fake wim for a long amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#93)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#66)
    Good morning! Caught up, going to work (school) now.

Don’t like Michaels posts so far but I don't really want to lynch a new one on d1. Phighter gave me bad feels and I didn't like the town call on Yagami, whom I don’t feel have done anything townie yet.

All in all, everyone's scum so far. Hopefully the game's got more going when I'm home from work.

But I have yet to rand scum in a game we have been in together. You just misread me every game.
    Except you were scum in Bone and I read you correctly in the end.
    That was a mash type game and it doesn't count. I had forgotten you were in it. As I didn't devote alot of mental effort in it.

Based on ISO rather than interactions.

Chocolate - Null/Scum lean

Haven't played with him before but he's got wim and solvyness so should definitly not be the d1 lynch. Although, almost everything he's done so far is quoteing and responding to everything Phighter has said, which give him scum points. And that roleplaying habit of his is ime a more scummy trait than a towny since it's easy to lay back on. Also, if he's scum that would explain why the gamestate stopped being rvs as soon as Phighter focused him.

Colin - Town lean

Mostly based on #128 which is a really early read list, from someone who seems to prefer posting a sentence at a time. I'd say it's a pure post and his overall tone feels towney.

Dragomir - Town lean

Only 4 posts but all feels engaged and solving (compare to Yagamis 10 posts, there is a vast difference). I don't want to give him too much cred since he's a low poster, but as far as low posters go, this is a town read.

Duk3star - Town lean

The read is mostly based on how stale the first 24 hours were when he was main wagon, and that the game started for reals as soon as Phighter/Chocolate/Lamp got more focus. More than that, he hasn't really said much, he has some slightly solving posts but most of it isn't much to hang in the christmas tree.

JMurder3 - Null

Eeergh I dunno. #144 pinged me and I still find it weird and unclear, but #32 and #135 shows that he pays attention so I'm not sure. Low poster.

Lamphouse - Prob scum

His ISO is crap. Low posts, low content, low wim and low solveyness. Got no reason not to trust Google on this one.

Michael123 - My n0.

Phighter - Town

I already explained this. I have no reason to doubt him this early on since he's got everything that I lack in players like Lamp and Warren. He's got a high amount of wim and he's arguments are based on solid arguments rather than "This person randed a vote during rvs and told us about it so let's lynch her" or "This person doesn't have an avatar so let's lynch him".

stormslyde - Zero poster.

Just be careful if he suddenly dips in, posts his required 10 posts and leaves again. I've seen scum do just that more than once before.

warren42 - Scum lean

I haven't really got much townieness coming from this one. Not a lot of posts, some pure mechanical (but so have I so not gonna put any weight into that), tries to move the focus to me rather than taking a stance on the Phighter/Chocolate situation. His wim feels generally low, which probably is the biggest reason why he's more scummy than null.

WaywardSon - Null

I can't read him on d1. His ISO is scummy, but I always scum read him on d1 so I see no point in focusing here right now. I've played with him more than 80% of my games since I joined MU so hopefully I can find him soon enough.

Yagami - Null

Hasn't posted more than the 10 required posts which none were solvy. So in itself I want to scum read him, but knowing he's DT and that he when we played together just trolled his way to victory, I think that I might be able to read him later on. Also kinda trust Phighters read here, regardless of Phighters allignment.

TLDR;

Town

Michael
    Phighter
    Colin
    Dragomir
    Duk3star
    Yagami
    WWS
    Stormslyde
    J3Murder
    Chocolate
    Warren
    Lamphouse

Scum

These are most probably not w/w:

Phighter/Chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#213)
    And where does Wisdom fall in this for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#225)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamphouse (#224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#223)
    Of course you don’t, they’re not on your team
    Lynch me instead then, see what happens.
    Why are you hesitant to lynch Chocolate or Wisdom?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#327)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#321)
    I'm fine with any of these 3 wagons.

Think some of Wisdom's stuff has been awky & feels off (although not sure I understand Michael's issue with him).

Lamp has done ~nothing productive.

& DT posting almost nothing game-related & only 10 posts fits in pretty well with what Phighter said earlier about wolf burnout.
    Wisdom is someone you have to play with to understand. Too much irl games.

What specifically seems like it couldn't be w/w?

Looks like Wisdom is saying don't touch him for 2 days & trying to set himself up as the expert on all things WWS, while WWS is trying to save Wisdom? It makes sense to me either w/v or w/w. I need to reread the whole game :/
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#973)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#967)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#953)
    Work is a cluster today. Doubt I'm going to have the time to put in the work I had hoped to on solving this.

Warren is still the clearest person in the game imo, so I may just SHEEP him today if I don't have time to solve.

Which made me want to investigate the Wisdom/WWS stuff while I do have a minute.

This is the stuff I found on multi-ISO with Wisdom/WWS:

I can't say I'm confident in reading him, at least not this early. I'd say it's about reading his wim. His d1 play is roughly the same as both scum and town, but as days goes on his wim is significantly higher as town (meaning he posts more and quotes more and elaborates more) while in the one game we've played where he was scum his wim got lower and lower for every day.

I used to always want to lynch him d1 since he tends to be scummy d1 regardless of allignment, but now I'd prefer to wait until d3 and evaluate him based on wim-level. I've only played scum once but ime it's really hard to fake wim for a long amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#93)
    That was a mash type game and it doesn't count. I had forgotten you were in it. As I didn't devote alot of mental effort in it.

Haven't played with him before but he's got wim and solvyness so should definitly not be the d1 lynch. Although, almost everything he's done so far is quoteing and responding to everything Phighter has said, which give him scum points. And that roleplaying habit of his is ime a more scummy trait than a towny since it's easy to lay back on. Also, if he's scum that would explain why the gamestate stopped being rvs as soon as Phighter focused him.

Colin - Town lean

Dragomir - Town lean

Only 4 posts but all feels engaged and solving (compare to Yagamis 10 posts, there is a vast difference). I don't want to give him too much cred since he's a low poster, but as far as low posters go, this is a town read.

Duk3star - Town lean

The read is mostly based on how stale the first 24 hours were when he was main wagon, and that the game started for reals as soon as Phighter/Chocolate/Lamp got more focus. More than that, he hasn't really said much, he has some slightly solving posts but most of it isn't much to hang in the christmas tree.

JMurder3 - Null

Eeergh I dunno. #144 pinged me and I still find it weird and unclear, but #32 and #135 shows that he pays attention so I'm not sure. Low poster.

Lamphouse - Prob scum

His ISO is crap. Low posts, low content, low wim and low solveyness. Got no reason not to trust Google on this one.

Michael123 - My n0.

Phighter - Town

I already explained this. I have no reason to doubt him this early on since he's got everything that I lack in players like Lamp and Warren. He's got a high amount of wim and he's arguments are based on solid arguments rather than "This person randed a vote during rvs and told us about it so let's lynch her" or "This person doesn't have an avatar so let's lynch him".

Just be careful if he suddenly dips in, posts his required 10 posts and leaves again. I've seen scum do just that more than once before.

warren42 - Scum lean

I haven't really got much townieness coming from this one. Not a lot of posts, some pure mechanical (but so have I so not gonna put any weight into that), tries to move the focus to me rather than taking a stance on the Phighter/Chocolate situation. His wim feels generally low, which probably is the biggest reason why he's more scummy than null.

WaywardSon - Null

I can't read him on d1. His ISO is scummy, but I always scum read him on d1 so I see no point in focusing here right now. I've played with him more than 80% of my games since I joined MU so hopefully I can find him soon enough.

Yagami - Null

Hasn't posted more than the 10 required posts which none were solvy. So in itself I want to scum read him, but knowing he's DT and that he when we played together just trolled his way to victory, I think that I might be able to read him later on. Also kinda trust Phighters read here, regardless of Phighters allignment.

TLDR;

Town

Michael
    Phighter
    Colin
    Dragomir
    Duk3star
    Yagami
    WWS
    Stormslyde
    J3Murder
    Chocolate
    Warren
    Lamphouse

Scum

Phighter/Chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#213)
    And where does Wisdom fall in this for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#225)
    Why are you hesitant to lynch Chocolate or Wisdom?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#327)
    Wisdom is someone you have to play with to understand. Too much irl games.

What specifically seems like it couldn't be w/w?

Looks like Wisdom is saying don't touch him for 2 days & trying to set himself up as the expert on all things WWS, while WWS is trying to save Wisdom? It makes sense to me either w/v or w/w. I need to reread the whole game :/
    I wish to know about the bolded, how come you trust and sheep a read of someone who forgot about the game and obviously gives a $#@! about it while you know more and were more active itt than him? To sheep Warren rn is like trust rng tbqh.
    Was hoping he would come in & crush while I worked on all this stupid azz stuff that's due at work. I really want to figure out the various worlds & who the last 2 wolves are together & how the whole game should be solved holistically, but I just don't have time today & it sucks. There is at least 1 more game day to solve that after today, but it would be big to solve right now.

Like I'm voting for WWS, but I have no clue who he would or wouldn't be a wolf with out of the remaining players (except I'm sure he's not wolfing with you off the top of my head). Warren says he basically can't be wolfing with Wisdom, but I don't really see that, so hoping he will also shed some light on that take.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#985)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#976)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#32)
    Back & forth between Wisdom & Michael was kind of weird & never came to an actual conclusion.

Wisdom asked Michael about his meta, & explained to him what that meant, but Michael never answered the question.

Could be that he just left. Except since then he got an avatar, without ever resuming posting,so it seems kind of like he's just lurking?

Could be w/w I guess since Wisdom never pushed it any further either.
    JMurder what thoughts do you have on wisdom/Michael w/w and who would be the third in that case?
    Still seems plausible. Michael has had bursts of villageriness, but he also says a lot of things that don't make any sense & seems to be being duplicitous about his level of experience, & very secretive about various things, so he could be a wolf.

He did vote for Wisdom & then swap off of it soon after, which may or may not be a good look. I pointed out the other day why the timing of that seems super odd since both the vote & the unvote were about things that had happened hours before when he said he had been there watching the whole time.

The connections between people is the thing that I really wanted to chase down today, but have had no chance to. I'd say it's super unlikely he's wolfing with Colin, but off the top of my head I can't think of anyone else he's super unlikely to be wolfing with.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1006)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1004)
    J, thoughts on minimum 1 wolf on Lamp wagon? Am I putting too much stock in this?

If so, do you think that it's more likely Michael or WWS? Or both?
    I would be surprised if there wasn't at least one. I don't think you're ever a wolf here I think Duke is almost never a wolf. So the only other real option if it's not at least one of them is Colin + Chocolate. Which I guess is possible? But seems less likely.

In terms of which has more wolf equity between the 2? I think it's pretty even. Michael has the more villagery highs & the wolfier lows...
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1023)
    Worlds of two look like JM3 and chocolate and Warren and WWS.
    Why the hell would I have hopped on the Chocolate cfd d2 if I was wolfing with him?

The possible combos are:

Chocolate + Duke
    Chocolate + Warren
    Chocolate + WWS
    Duke + Warren
    Duke + WWS
    Warren + WWS

Off the top of my head I would eliminate Chocolate with WWS or Duke. The 4 day tunnel w/w shouldn't be s thing here, & Duke tried to lynch Chocolate.

I think it's quite unlikely both wolves were on Wisdom d1, so it shouldn't be Duke + Warren.

So that leaves these to read through the game to see if they make sense:

Chocolate + Warren
    Duke + WWS
    Warren + WWS
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1039)
    I went to the 1st option on the list 1st: Wisdom/Chocolate/Warren.

I have 36 MQs lined up apparently, but the general gist is that Chocolate & Warren did an awful lot of back & forth on d1 that didn't seem w/w.

I guess I might as well throw it into a spoiler in case anyone wants to read it, but I've lost the will to go through & comment on each thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#28)
    Also, there's 3 Mafia and 3 people having 3 in their names. I'm starting to believe google is my friend more and more here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#29)
    inb4 Warren saw this and avoided to have 3 in his username >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#69)
    Wisdom not reading my posts smh

Being a school game let's peek at the Mafia University until the host will give us daily tips
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomb (#1)
    What’s the most important thing to do as a villager? Take yourself out of the mislynch pool.

How do you catch wolves? You don’t, you put them in a box.

“The box” is essentially PoE
    I invite you to read this all by following the quote's link

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8)
    he's always scum until he isn't.
    hey!

hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#75)
    hey!

Cool. keeping an eye on him sounds teh best strategy.
    Ok. 2/3 into d1 and we're still in RVS. This is obviously a game state that scum can relax in.

Duk3star doesn't give me more or less scumvibes from the rest of town. I've been reading and re-reading these two pages over and over again between classes and while I've gotten some kind of townie vibe from both Colin, Chocolate and Phighter I can't really trust first impressions on people I never played with before (I'm only telling you this since I'm able to read Impeaceful based on their first five posts, which tends to bug people).

Gonna try out Google Random again and hopefully it'll help me get us out of RVS. I won't be able to be here in EoD so I'd like to have stuff to do reads from in the coming 8 hours.

It's a light game, but I still expect town to post at least 28 posts (one post per woken hour) per day. This game needs to start going already.

6?

##Vote Lamphouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#85)
    complaining about low activity sounds townish
    Duk3star doesn't give me more or less scumvibes from the rest of town.
    wait what? please say it again.
    I've been reading and re-reading these two pages over and over again between classes and while I've gotten some kind of townie vibe from both Colin, Chocolate and Phighter I can't really trust first impressions on people I never played with before (I'm only telling you this since I'm able to read Impeaceful based on their first five posts, which tends to bug people).
    you have from both? but 3 players youre mentioning so tell me what to understand here.

6?

##Vote Lamphouse
    RNG Google again? Why not from 13?
    Don't you have few infos from some posters?

Waiting for your answer before going to a conclusion here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#97)

Sorry for the confusion. IRL I say "Town" when I mean everyone playing and "Villagers" when I mean those who are town-alligned. I've played way more IRL so I still do this mistake here. Trying to adjust to Town being an allignment.

I've been reading and re-reading these two pages over and over again between classes and while I've gotten some kind of townie vibe from both Colin, Chocolate and Phighter I can't really trust first impressions on people I never played with before (I'm only telling you this since I'm able to read Impeaceful based on their first five posts, which tends to bug people).
    you have from both? but 3 players youre mentioning so tell me what to understand here.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Might be a language barrier, sorry about that. I usually spend d1 finding people who I believe is town so that I can find a town core. As of writing this post, these were my only town leans, but they weren't based on enough to town clear them. Although I'm getting more and more confident in my town read on Phighter.

6?

##Vote Lamphouse

Yeah, I just wanted to try something out at the start of the game. Usually I choose a player beforehand to attack to get the game starting, but now I didn't know anyone except WWS (Who I'm quite confident in reading on d3 anyway) so I just wanted to try randoming (It's called Random Vote Stage after all).

Also. Why would I include my self when randoming who to vote?

I actually thought about what would happen if the rand landed on Phighter or WWS, but luckily it didn't so I decided to try it out anyway.

See bolded. Just trying to get a slow game started. I guess that I should town lean Duk3star based on how him and me being top wagon and this game state is still pro-wolf. I haven't really given him that much attention yet tho.
    Hype!

Looking forward to this game, even though I don't have a computer right now. A lot of people here that I haven't played with before! Playing non-light games while working was awful.

##Vote Duk3star
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#142)
    $#@!. I joined this site two years ago with the username I'd been using on other sites for another four years with this very specific purpose in mind and now it's RUINED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#143)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#142)
    $#@!. I joined this site two years ago with the username I'd been using on other sites for another four years with this very specific purpose in mind and now it's RUINED
    oops sorry :rofl: for compensation

Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#40)
    Let's crack a team of WOOOOOOLVES

- Don't hold me to this but I think Yagami finally randed town.

- Colin knows damn well all of the wolf team hasn't checked in yet. This is NAI, regardless.

- Lamp generally has posted the scummiest $#@! so far this game. I think the avatar "push" is something struggly newer wolves do when they know they have to start generating reads when they don't have anything real to go off.
    ##Vote Lamphouse

- In before one of Duk3star/stormslyde randed wolf. No idea which, but that declarative post from Duk3 felt off in a way I can't put my finger on. I don't have actual reads there, but you get what I'm saying.

- Wisdom just reads like a dork who doesn't know how to interact with people. He's fine.

- At least one wolf in Lamp/Chocolate.

I'm probably just going to play this like a 12/12er. Sorry not sorry.
    this is a wolfy post tbqh trying to manipulate by presenting in a townie style all players. Since then is so easy to spot Yagami's AI and he is so easy pocketed?

Duk3s tone is very nice,
    Dragomir posted concise and leans t for it.
    Lamphouse could be just town.
    Lurker Michael may be accomodating himself with the forum format so low activity not so AI.
    Wisdom is top poster :shrug:

Leaning w so far for Phighter, but i don't feel like my rvs is bad so it stays
    Not a fan of this post, I mostly agreed with what phigter said or at least found it logical and not manipulative or anything. The pushback here feels a bit fake.
    Actually, never mind. Upon re-reading I actually find Phighter the towniest so far since he's the only one acting solvy. Not enough for a town core, but it's the only town read I have as for now.

6?

##Vote Lamphouse

##Vote wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#155)

6?

##Vote Lamphouse

I like the mindmeld with chocolate here
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#94)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#88)
    This post shall otherwise be known as "Phighter provides context":

So Duke and Storm are one of the top three pairs of players who have played together in games. The other pairings are something like:

1) Duk3/Colin
    2) Colin/Phighter
    3) Yagami/Phighter

Keeping this in mind, it's basically impossible to figure this out WITHOUT Storm posting. Luckily wolves have no god-tier PRs so we can basically let Duke live for now, but I really hated his earlygoings posts because they felt too much like it does when Duke is trying to powerwolf in a video mafia game off of his reputation. I think though Duke's going to find in this game he basically has no rep because this group seems to be some players I am super unfamiliar with, and if I'm unfamiliar, no chance Duke knows them over me.

oh yes the wolf rands were HORRIBLE

also when did phighter get so scary good at reading me?

So to explain this for the jury:

I've played with DoubtingThomas (Yagami is his alt) basically for two or three years now. We famously became good friends in Super Smash Mash, and I've also watched him in games where we've randed town or mafia together a lot. Recently he's gotten stuck randing mafia so much that his brain is fried and he is incapable of sounding like a reasonable villager. It's some weird tone thing with him and his wolf fatigue is just so incredibly high, that him coming in and like actually enjoying signing up for a game gives me a soul read of lock town Yagami.

Basically I've played with him more than all of you and I'm town, so we're going to go roll with that.

Telling non avatars to avatar is basically the most pro villa thing to do in all of ww. What are you on about?

I don't really like the phrasing of "most pro villa"... like it's just not phrasing a townie uses there. I think a townie responds something like "dude you know it's helpful" or basically anything that doesn't try to take credit like it's some god tier move. The most pro villa thing you can do is to out scum. Getting someone to add an avatar is something along the lines of like... I don't have a good analogy, but very clearly not that alignment indicative really at all. Seems like a posturing manuever.

this is a wolfy post tbqh trying to manipulate by presenting in a townie style all players. Since then is so easy to spot Yagami's AI and he is so easy pocketed?

Duk3s tone is very nice,
    Dragomir posted concise and leans t for it.
    Lamphouse could be just town.
    Lurker Michael may be accomodating himself with the forum format so low activity not so AI.
    Wisdom is top poster :shrug:

Leaning w so far for Phighter, but i don't feel like my rvs is bad so it stays

Duke's tone is hot trash. He's basically trying to bully a read that doesn't exist because he's mad at something incredibly too stupid for Duke to get that mad over.

"Lamphouse could be just town" is like the most limp-$#@!ed defense of a wolf partner I've ever seen. Like you already know he's going over today and flipping wolf lmao

Top poster doesn't mean $#@!, I can 400 post as a wolf if I give a $#@!/limits don't exist

Not actually committing to a wolf read over RVS is scummy. RVS means random vote stage -- you're telling me a vote at random is better than your actual scum read?

I don't buy it.

hey!

This is one of those questions that wolves ask to appear helpful but in reality doesn't have jack$#@! behind it/nor is it actually a helpful question. There is no way in hell WWS is going to cough up 100% accurate information there.

opportunistic vote. welcome in my Poe

You can't really put someone in the POE on d1. That's not how that works.

Also pretty sure that vote from WWS is very NAI??

P#55 too defensive so early in the game I feel good for my scumread on WaywSon

This isn't even that defensive.

Good morning! Caught up, going to work (school) now.

Don’t like Michaels posts so far but I don't really want to lynch a new one on d1. Phighter gave me bad feels and I didn't like the town call on Yagami, whom I don’t feel have done anything townie yet.

All in all, everyone's scum so far. Hopefully the game's got more going when I'm home from work.

Except you were scum in Bone and I read you correctly in the end.

Wisdom's towny as $#@!. I hard veto that wagon.

btw n0 Dragomir

This, posted with the Thingyman article, when no one else was going to lay cop cover at all, a move that wolves do to get the real cop to out themselves. I would trust this play if he made it like in his first or second post but him just remembering to lay cop cover is ridiculous.

Also the weird quoting of MU articles is just like the biggest "ooh look I'm helpful" post ever. How about some scumhunting? Or solidifying your reads past RVS??

##Vote Chocolate

Can you explain what you mean by the bolded?
    ------------------------------------
    I'm not really feeling Duke here tbh. His post on us only lynching Storm on his go rubs me wrong. Feels like inside knowledge and I know it can be joke but I don't wanna disregard it as that. I doubt he'd just do that to his scum buddy so I'm more inclined to believe Duke is mafia and Storm is town and he's pocketing Storm. Ofc, there's the other possibility but I'm not really sure on it.

With the knowledge I've just posted, does it change your Duke read?

//////////////////////

I basically refuse to lynch Duk3 until Storm posts, Yagami is very town on tone, and Wisdom is way townier than about half the game so him having a good deal of votes is weird as $#@!.

I'm basically always lynching Lamp/Chocolate today.
    I'm gonna say just you basically want a mislynch today because i don't feel from Lamp house agenda-y vibes.
    I will answer at all your posts ideas but it will take some time.
    If you are town you are way too far of a correcy resolve tbqh.
    But i only see you as scum :shrug:
    If one flips wolf this isn't a good look for the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#94)
    I'm gonna say just you basically want a mislynch today because i don't feel from Lamp house agenda-y vibes.
    I will answer at all your posts ideas but it will take some time.
    If you are town you are way too far of a correcy resolve tbqh.
    But i only see you as scum :shrug:
    I would like to elaborate more this idea because is too general.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#162)
    Your confidence in that read feels far too strong. There was actually another post that pinged me too I'm gonna have to look back and find but I don't like them in tandem. I don't like building worlds before wolf flips and neither of you are individually scummy but I wanted to make note of it moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#163)
    Ok so the other post was the one in response to phigter's wall post where you said something like "lamphouse wording bad waaah" mocking phigter's read. Though I also don't think the wording was wolfy, wording matters, especially on forum mafia. This dismissal instead of engaging it specifically is another thing that concerned me.

It feels like you're defending lamphouse a lot for someone who said "he could just be town" earlier and that's the only independent analysis you've done on the slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#165)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#162)
    Your confidence in that read feels far too strong. There was actually another post that pinged me too I'm gonna have to look back and find but I don't like them in tandem. I don't like building worlds before wolf flips and neither of you are individually scummy but I wanted to make note of it moving forward.
    Buiding worlds may bring wrong reasoning indeed.

About myself i have the strongest reason to defend myself i know my pm so i have no doubt i am a ml.
    Lamp house played some games at MU and was always town i checked this. He is not a high poster so you can skimm his posting style. Today nothing from him gave me the impression of him being scum so i reacted at Phighter's post with my first thought. Is not like i know but i feel a wolf Lamp house would post different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#174)

Well, yes, absolutely. Trying to solve, being active and being transparent are what I find the most useful traits in a town, especially on d1. Later on, I try to re-evaluate based on progression, attitude and wim. If you're not contributing, you might as well hang because you can't be trusted to live through F-3.

I thought about Phighters solvyness, actually. Especially since he's being transparent about being a good scum player. But the way he focuses down Chocolate and seem to pure-heartedly tunnel him based on arguments rather than "he's scum lets lynch him already" gives me town vibes rather than scum faking solvyness. I might be wrong, of course, but as far as day 1 reads go he's probably town.

As long as there are people who aren't solving, I see no point in looking for deepwolves. So far the wolves have been the easy targets in games I've played, rather than the tinfoils. The focus on d1 should always be to lynch lowposters unless some really good scum reads, since scum tend to lay back and wait for town to attack each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#178)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#176)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#164)
    If Lamphouse W, is Chocolate W?
    Chocolate-> Lamphouse is more likely w/w than
    Lamphouse-> Chocolate, but I'd probably want to flip the other if the first flips wolf regardless. Can reword that if necessary.
    please reword like i am 5. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#181)
    Phighter telling Warren what to answer smh.. You have an F for this tbqh!
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#182)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#176)
    Chocolate-> Lamphouse is more likely w/w than
    Lamphouse-> Chocolate, but I'd probably want to flip the other if the first flips wolf regardless. Can reword that if necessary.
    If you flip wolf I am more certain that lamphouse is than I am on lamphouse if you flip wolf.

Your flip is more damning for him than his is for you.

Colin - Town lean

Dragomir - Town lean

Duk3star - Town lean

JMurder3 - Null

Lamphouse - Prob scum

Michael123 - My n0.

Phighter - Town

warren42 - Scum lean

WaywardSon - Null

Yagami - Null

TLDR;

Town

Michael
    Phighter
    Colin
    Dragomir
    Duk3star
    Yagami
    WWS
    Stormslyde
    J3Murder
    Chocolate
    Warren
    Lamphouse

Scum

Phighter/Chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#184)
    If you flip wolf I am more certain that lamphouse is than I am on lamphouse if you flip wolf.

I don't want to be nitpicky but if you talk like this with a 5 years old he may have a brain shutdown.

If i flip w which is never hapening Lamp house is what? You started and finished the sentence with my flip and i see you are most concerned about me than Lamp house
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#185)
    He was correct though
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#186)
    No more chocolate spilled itt for now.

my reads are:
    VVV
    Chocolate
    VV
    Dragomir
    V
    Colin
    Duk3star
    Michael123
    Lamphouse
    Null
    Wisdom
    Phighter
    JMurder3
    warren42
    no posting
    stormslyde
    W
    Yagami
    WW
    WaywardSon
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#187)

I don't want to be nitpicky but if you talk like this with a 5 years old he may have a brain shutdown.

If i flip w which is never hapening Lamp house is what? You started and finished the sentence with my flip and i see you are most concerned about me than Lamp house
    ... is wolf. And no, I'm not more concerned with you and honestly don't know where you got that feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#188)
    He was correct though
    If you are town and sheep him with these reads i don't see a town win this game smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#189)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#187)

... is wolf. And no, I'm not more concerned with you and honestly don't know where you got that feeling
    It was because you started and finished the sentence with if i flip w. nvm this...

Please tell me your oppinion, what if i flip town? because this is the world i am living it.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#192)
    He was correct though
    If you are town and sheep him with these reads i don't see a town win this game smh
    How am I sheeping him when I came up with this independently and like I said I don't like to build worlds until there's a wolf flip? I said that neither of you are independently scummy to me, and this is simply something I'd like to keep in mind in the event one of you flips wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#193)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#190)
    @Chocolate

this seems overdramatic
    Overdramatic is a too big word tbh

I recommend moderation. Take it with a grain of salt or a piece of bitter chocolate.
    Of course i was talkig with Phighter and of course i didn't let him to spread fake infos about me. Considering me wolf because i dared to answer him is odd.
    I roleplayed? i wouldn't name it really RP. But to say for me i lay back? Isn't it too much of a strech?
    The last sentence doesn't show the gamestate. The RVS was very long for low activity in general. To give Phighter the merit to end the RVS stage looks like pocketing again.

Actually Phighter and Wisdom are pocketing each other :thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#195)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#192)
    How am I sheeping him when I came up with this independently and like I said I don't like to build worlds until there's a wolf flip? I said that neither of you are independently scummy to me, and this is simply something I'd like to keep in mind in the event one of you flips wolf.
    Okay that makes more sense, i can see your pov rn

too bad i am at 50 posts and i will have to answer at anything at Eod if i have time.

everyone
    Please @ me if you need an answer, AMA anything game related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#198)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#193)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#190)
    @Chocolate

this seems overdramatic
    Overdramatic is a too big word tbh

I recommend moderation. Take it with a grain of salt or a piece of bitter chocolate.
    Of course i was talkig with Phighter and of course i didn't let him to spread fake infos about me. Considering me wolf because i dared to answer him is odd.
    I roleplayed? i wouldn't name it really RP. But to say for me i lay back? Isn't it too much of a strech?
    The last sentence doesn't show the gamestate. The RVS was very long for low activity in general. To give Phighter the merit to end the RVS stage looks like pocketing again.

Actually Phighter and Wisdom are pocketing each other :thinking:
    Not daring to answer, but how you approached him. I dunno, maybe I didn't read your answers thouroghly enough. I'll re-read tomorrow. You shouldn't be lynched now anyway.

In general, it would still be a pretty sick bus if Warren was wolfing with Wisdom.

There's a bit of back & forth between Chocolate & Wisdom that seems a tad less likely than rand to be w/w, but my main problem with thinking Chocolate is a wolf is that I can't find anyone who would likely be his partner.

15. ISO #1115
    Wayward i can see your POV here, i am waiting for Duk3 to say something.

more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?

16. ISO #1116
    I see now i am a thread analist.
    This deserves a desert.
    If you love chocolate don't open the spoiler ^^

Being lylo this may be our last day here if things are going wrong. Do not forget to take at school the spoiler's song sweet treat

17. ISO #1117
    Back to rl for few hours again.

18. ISO #1118
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1115)

more questions: why didn't you have a townier attitude during the game? I saw you extremely not cooperant and wolfy like i always pointed out. It is a personality thing and i scumread you for wrong reasons? Your scumgame ive read is also not far from the posts in this game and i am very confused rn.
    If your town and scum game are so close that means also i shouldn't believe you and trust my first read?
    My attitude towards you is in annoyance. I have an issue with some of your lines of questioning. The fact that you have parked on me for 4 days and ignored the rest of the player list isn't very productive. You were content to just tunnel me and do nothing else until you were called out on it by someone else.

19. ISO #1119
    Community
    Mafia Universe

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

5 Not voting Chocolate (28), JMurder3 (8), warren42 (18), WaywardSon (16), Duk3star (21)

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. There are 1568250060000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 11 hours, 28 minutes, 39 seconds remaining.

20. ISO #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1118)

My attitude towards you is in annoyance. I have an issue with some of your lines of questioning. The fact that you have parked on me for 4 days and ignored the rest of the player list isn't very productive. You were content to just tunnel me and do nothing else until you were called out on it by someone else.
    i wasn't content. i was pissed af of your superior attitude. And i had interactions with a lot of players. I had a lot of townreads and posted them. You ignored this and saw only my scumread on you and took it personally when is just a read in a game.
    And now you found in lylo the way to talk like you should from the start...

21. ISO #1121
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    POG
    WWS vote analysis doesn't make any sense & just seems to be trying to support a pre-conceived conclusion?

Yes, I think Warren is the most likely villager in the game. He came in & basically dunked on Wisdom & overall had a good #toan.

Could he be a wolf? Sure. I think he's more likely to be a wolf than Chocolate who I don't think can be a wolf with anyone alive.

I think the most likely team is WWS & Duke, with the next most being WWS & Warren & then 3rd Duke & Warren.

I guess Chocolate technically could be a wolf with either Warren or Duke, but I don't find either scenario particularly likely.

WWS has nothing clearing with Wisdom, & nothing individually clearing with either Duke or Warren. He's been mildly villagery in spurts, but I can't really see a world where Warren/Duke both bussed the crap out of Wisdom or anyone wolfing with Chololate to be a more likely scenario.

22. ISO #1122
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1121)
    WWS vote analysis doesn't make any sense & just seems to be trying to support a pre-conceived conclusion?

Yes, I think Warren is the most likely villager in the game. He came in & basically dunked on Wisdom & overall had a good #toan.

Could he be a wolf? Sure. I think he's more likely to be a wolf than Chocolate who I don't think can be a wolf with anyone alive.

I think the most likely team is WWS & Duke, with the next most being WWS & Warren & then 3rd Duke & Warren.

I guess Chocolate technically could be a wolf with either Warren or Duke, but I don't find either scenario particularly likely.

WWS has nothing clearing with Wisdom, & nothing individually clearing with either Duke or Warren. He's been mildly villagery in spurts, but I can't really see a world where Warren/Duke both bussed the crap out of Wisdom or anyone wolfing with Chololate to be a more likely scenario.
    For me, knowing my alignment, believing that the wolves would have split on the day 4 lynch because they didn't care which one of us were mislynched. The choices are warren or Duk3. And you or Chocolate.

With this player list I can't believe that Chocolate was allowed to tunnel and vote park on me for 3-4 days as a wolf. So I would surmise the wolf in that pair is you.
    And I think that the other choice comes down to I just believe Duk3 has more going for him. So the wolf is warren.

Overall warren is the most likely wolf left.

23. ISO #1123
    fml.. why do you scumread everyone JM3? And in a way you agree with what i posted but worded so much complicated!
    This is a moment to review the d1 posts and check the interactions. We have a short game and i am going to do so. I wilp maybe reread it all.

Please don't vote yet. no one.

24. ISO #1124
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org/debateart.com

I'm the most likely villager except for one of the other four people?
    Care to elaborate

25. ISO #1125
    Tinfoiling i will recheck Duk3s d1. I hope i will receive few answers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#13)
    Hype!

##Vote Duk3star
    ##Vote Duk3star

Google doesnt lie unfortunately.
    i took it as a joke. Would a wolf self vote in such bad manner. If Duk3 is wolfing i love his style i bet he has fun while playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#14)
    As your resident @stormslyde expert.

I'll let you guys know when we're going to lynch him.
    Storm was the n0 of the cop. what a coincidence. Picking a n0 of a zero poster may be mafia or cop.
    I wish to know where Duk3 played with Storm to know so well his AI and how many times/how often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#30)
    Wisdom is borderline TWTBAW wtf are his post
    indeed n
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#250)
    Oh $#@! EOD is happening.

Sorry guys I'm on vacation

I'll be around tomorrow.
    What makes you think you will be alive tomorow?
    I assume my status and reputation keeps me from being lynched and I havent done enough to be unlynchable yet.
    you were unlynchable though until now and keep saying you didn't do much during the game. Why are you low rating your play this game? I find it brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#262)
    But I assure you I'll be more active tomorrow.
    second post where he is sure he will play 'tomorow'. How come a known good player knows he will not be the NK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#281)
    Also n0 storm
    Yes. We lynched the cop who said the same. Why you voted him? you knew you are not the cop!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#330)
    ##Vote Lamphouse

Eh I kinda dont want wisdom dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#332)
    Glgl
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#335)
    ##Vote Wisdom
    these 3 posts are incredibly townish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#407)
    About to take my kids to the pool.

I do this every time I last I CFD a wolf. I expect to get my $#@! sucked because I'm so good at the game and I am always dissapointed with how I still get end up getting pushed.

Oh well I'll just get another pelt.
    For this post only and because i am a lady i would lynch this guy with fire. Why to be so rude?
    How much truth is in the meta someone posted about you regarding this post?

26. ISO #1126
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1122)

For me, knowing my alignment, believing that the wolves would have split on the day 4 lynch because they didn't care which one of us were mislynched. The choices are warren or Duk3. And you or Chocolate.

With this player list I can't believe that Chocolate was allowed to tunnel and vote park on me for 3-4 days as a wolf. So I would surmise the wolf in that pair is you.
    And I think that the other choice comes down to I just believe Duk3 has more going for him. So the wolf is warren.

Why would the wolves split on d4 specifically & not on d1, 2 or 3? In your hypothetical world, both wolves voted another wolf & then the wagons would have been v/v every other day. Not sure why it matters who voted which way on d4 & not the other days?

27. ISO #1127
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1123)
    fml.. why do you scumread everyone JM3? And in a way you agree with what i posted but worded so much complicated!
    This is a moment to review the d1 posts and check the interactions. We have a short game and i am going to do so. I wilp maybe reread it all.

Please don't vote yet. no one.
    I don't scumread like anyone? But 2 of you 4 have to be wolves, & I think based on all interactions & actions, that's the most likely order of pairs.

28. ISO #1128
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1126)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1122)

Why would the wolves split on d4 specifically & not on d1, 2 or 3? In your hypothetical world, both wolves voted another wolf & then the wagons would have been v/v every other day. Not sure why it matters who voted which way on d4 & not the other days?
    To make finding the team more difficult. To split the focus. They only need one wrong vote and it is over.

29. ISO #1129
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#1124)

I'm the most likely villager except for one of the other four people?
    Care to elaborate
    In terms of sheer villageriness, you're the most villagery. In terms of likelihood to be a wolf, Chocolate is the least likely to be a wolf because I don't think a wolf team with him works. I should have probably said you're the "most villagery" instead of the "most likely villager", but that's just the way I was thinking about it combinatorically.

30. ISO #1130
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I think the only reason I haven't been mislynched to this point is to carry mine/Chocolate to this point in the game. I am the obvious lynch candidate for today by pretty much everyone. Just need one person to get itchy and start the ball rolling.

31. ISO #1131
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Staring at these vc's makes me want to tinfoil Chocolate/WWS since neither takes the opportunity to actually kill the other when they have it, but pretty sure that's dumb.

32. ISO #1132
    Jesus i have a moment of :rofl:
    JM3 i am seriously want to kill a wolf today and i am pissed about Duk3 not posting lately and for sure i want Wayward to vote before me with Warren to see their take.
    Me wolfing with Wayward is a bad joke though. I am town and you also should spot the other town in this 5 list of us because i townread you and i think if you are wolf i should quit playing because i will go crazy after endgame.

33. ISO #1133
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke

What are you waiting for? I've already stated where I'm at in terms of worlds rn I'm leaning into the Warren/WWS world but it's mostly because of a $#@!ty alias read that I'm trying to respect your wishes to not to discuss it

34. ISO #1134
    i want to kill wolf Wayward but in lylo town votes after the suspicious wolf.
    He is a good talker and made some good posts today and wanted to pocket me. I want to think at the team as a whole a little more.

35. ISO #1135
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1125)
    Tinfoiling i will recheck Duk3s d1. I hope i will receive few answers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#13)
    Hype!

##Vote Duk3star
    ##Vote Duk3star

Google doesnt lie unfortunately.
    i took it as a joke. Would a wolf self vote in such bad manner. If Duk3 is wolfing i love his style i bet he has fun while playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#14)
    As your resident @stormslyde expert.

I'll let you guys know when we're going to lynch him.
    Storm was the n0 of the cop. what a coincidence. Picking a n0 of a zero poster may be mafia or cop.
    I wish to know where Duk3 played with Storm to know so well his AI and how many times/how often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#30)
    Wisdom is borderline TWTBAW wtf are his post
    indeed n
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#250)
    Oh $#@! EOD is happening.

Sorry guys I'm on vacation

I'll be around tomorrow.
    What makes you think you will be alive tomorow?
    I assume my status and reputation keeps me from being lynched and I havent done enough to be unlynchable yet.
    you were unlynchable though until now and keep saying you didn't do much during the game. Why are you low rating your play this game? I find it brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#262)
    But I assure you I'll be more active tomorrow.
    second post where he is sure he will play 'tomorow'. How come a known good player knows he will not be the NK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#281)
    Also n0 storm
    Yes. We lynched the cop who said the same. Why you voted him? you knew you are not the cop!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#330)
    ##Vote Lamphouse

Eh I kinda dont want wisdom dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#332)
    Glgl
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#335)
    ##Vote Wisdom
    these 3 posts are incredibly townish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#407)
    About to take my kids to the pool.

I do this every time I last I CFD a wolf. I expect to get my $#@! sucked because I'm so good at the game and I am always dissapointed with how I still get end up getting pushed.

Oh well I'll just get another pelt.
    For this post only and because i am a lady i would lynch this guy with fire. Why to be so rude?
    How much truth is in the meta someone posted about you regarding this post?
    Me and storm play a lot of video mafia.

I know I won't be the night kill because of my activity. I was never getting NK'd prior to the hammer on wisdom.

I'm sorry if my last metaphor was crude. I'll do better in the future.

36. ISO #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1133)

What are you waiting for? I've already stated where I'm at in terms of worlds rn I'm leaning into the Warren/WWS world but it's mostly because of a $#@!ty alias read that I'm trying to respect your wishes to not to discuss it
    okay i think i get it. Thanks for this thought of yours.
    what is the best voting order?

37. ISO #1137
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1132)
    JM3 i am seriously want to kill a wolf today and i am pissed about Duk3 not posting lately and for sure i want Wayward to vote before me with Warren to see their take.
    Me wolfing with Wayward is a bad joke though. I am town and you also should spot the other town in this 5 list of us because i townread you and i think if you are wolf i should quit playing because i will go crazy after endgame.
    It's a light game and I have no motivation to post at the moment. I did my job and got the first wolf. I tried to defend my town reads but I'm not killing myself over a game that has had this little activity.

38. ISO #1138
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1133)

okay i think i get it. Thanks for this thought of yours.
    what is the best voting order?
    It really doesn't matter. In my mind the worlds are you and JM3 or Warren and WWS. If I lynch into the wrong world it's over anyways.

39. ISO #1139
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Yeah, like I said, it's dumb. It's just what crossed my mind when I tried to see what WWS said he saw.

I think you're basically clear, & the wolves have to be in WWS/Duke/Warren. I'm having a hard time picturing the world where the wolves are that excited to kill Wisdom that they bus him + hammer him, so I have trouble wrapping my head around a Duke/Warren world.

So I still think it's WWS + either Duke or Warren. So barring something compelling coming to light that makes a Wisdom/Duke/Warren team super likely, I think WWS is the lynch most likely to bag a wolf today. & then tomorrow it will be either me or you + Duke & Warren. & then we'll be stuck in all levels of WIFOM trying to figure out why they left the one of us alive that they did & which one is actually the wolf because I think Duke is more likely & you think Warren is more likely, so do they keep the one of us who thinks the wrong way, or do they keep the other one to make us say wait, why am I still alive if I was right?

40. ISO #1140
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1139)
    Yeah, like I said, it's dumb. It's just what crossed my mind when I tried to see what WWS said he saw.

I think you're basically clear, & the wolves have to be in WWS/Duke/Warren. I'm having a hard time picturing the world where the wolves are that excited to kill Wisdom that they bus him + hammer him, so I have trouble wrapping my head around a Duke/Warren world.

So I still think it's WWS + either Duke or Warren. So barring something compelling coming to light that makes a Wisdom/Duke/Warren team super likely, I think WWS is the lynch most likely to bag a wolf today. & then tomorrow it will be either me or you + Duke & Warren. & then we'll be stuck in all levels of WIFOM trying to figure out why they left the one of us alive that they did & which one is actually the wolf because I think Duke is more likely & you think Warren is more likely, so do they keep the one of us who thinks the wrong way, or do they keep the other one to make us say wait, why am I still alive if I was right?
    I'm always taking you to f3 bud.

41. ISO #1141
    okay i will not vote JM3 no wolf talks like this.

42. ISO #1142
    This is openwilfing Duk3 and you make my life $#@!ty rn

43. ISO #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1140)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#1139)

I'm always taking you to f3 bud.
    i mean this

44. ISO #1144
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1142)
    I'm enjoying the fact that I'm even being considered with how I've played this game. If you think I'm a wolf that hammers their partner, plays 3 days or protecting town, and then spends the whole last day memeing about the game instead of just fake solving and looking young. I dont know what to tell you.

45. ISO #1145
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia
    AKA
    Duke

46. ISO #1146
    Community
    Mafia Universe

5 Not voting Chocolate (37), JMurder3 (14), warren42 (19), WaywardSon (19), Duk3star (28)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

47. ISO #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1142)
    I'm enjoying the fact that I'm even being considered with how I've played this game. If you think I'm a wolf that hammers their partner, plays 3 days or protecting town, and then spends the whole last day memeing about the game instead of just fake solving and looking young. I dont know what to tell you.
    Tell me you have at least one confident town read in this game please

48. ISO #1148
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org/debateart.com
    WWS Wolf

POE is the other two. 50-50 shot.

49. ISO #1149
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Just FYI, it's my bday today so I'm going to be eating dinner with my family at EOD. I should be good until about 30 minutes before then, though.

50. ISO #1150
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org/debateart.com
    Duke if you're openwolfing on the Colin thing then props