Page 17 of 126 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 850 of 6286

Thread: Revenge of the Innocent and the Tree

  1. ISO #801
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#656)
    As of now

    My towns
    Ap
    Garden
    Even

    People who I think are town but is not as certain
    Yagami
    Marl
    Rich

    Could be townie but needs to reread
    TL
    Wildfire
    Wes


    People that I simply can’t read
    Luk
    Contrainer
    To a degree Wws

    Null Paloma

    Have yet to sort but intend to
    Yurkin
    Abraxes
    Mischief
    Michelle

    The rest of the unmentioned people did not make that big on an impression on me as of yet
    honestly, i am not sure how i feel about this town read i am collecting from people like AP michelle lukundo etc especially given that all these people NORMALLY scum read me as their style collides with my style.

    i mean also i am not feeling my normal self so maybe thats why they are feeling that i am different than usual? and that helps them town read me?

    not sure, but it feels weird, and its not the good type of weird and i think there are some wolves that are dishing out easy town reads on me

  2. ISO #802
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#798)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#788)
    rich whats your read list?
    I wanna do some more catchup before I post it. Most confident about:

    Angrypotato
    Trustworthy Liberal
    Wildfire


    I'm ride or die with these 3
    i agree with AP, the other two i havent read

  3. ISO #803
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#800)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#9)
    Ok
    The mentioned slip
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#680)
    Why tf am I being voted
    isn't this a genuine revolt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#681)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#375)
    If we all take a quick peek at Contrainers iso I believe he made a slip, let's see if you guys can find it
    Please tell me how the $#@! "ok" is a scumslip
    ##Vote Abraxas
    omgus vote. who knows best Contrainer's meta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#375)
    If we all take a quick peek at Contrainers iso I believe he made a slip, let's see if you guys can find it
    It can be or not a scumslip. In that moment Widfire and me were changing fluffs so idk...
    I am waiting for Mendel to post
    contrainer's meta is not worth talking about he is uselses regardless of alignment

  4. ISO #804
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#653)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#651)
    It’s not to inflate my postcount, I just like to have fun when playing the game. I have 1 liners a lot because that’s what comes to my head when I read a post. Paragraphs don’t form in my head often when reading a post. So I rarely write paragraphs.
    What you could do, and this is just a tip, is take out a notepad, write down your thoughts, and once you gathered a couple of those thoughts, then post them at the same time.
    Sure. I’ll try it for the remainder of this game
    i want to ntoe this for future reference

  5. ISO #805
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#787)
    Starting with what post would you think that happened? Is this in line with your girlpowertheory?
    You couldn't tell that theory was a jokey reaction check?

  6. ISO #806
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#680)
    Why tf am I being voted
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

  7. ISO #807
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    rich are you "back" back or what

  8. ISO #808
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#684)
    Player Substitution in Revenge of the Innocent and the Tree

    mendel has subbed in for Contrainer.
    oh i see

  9. ISO #809
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#688)
    What especially stuck out to me was AP obv not reading the setup properly and thinking she found a way to pretty much auto the game with a massclaim. it seems genuine that she totally missed the anticlaim mechanic or didnt realize just how badly it punishes claiming in general. i dont think scum would have been able to hope to force any claim with that approach, so its probably just misled town.

    I found you, now please read the setup properly. Mechanics are essential in Zork games as far as i can tell.
    ngl this is a good opening post

  10. ISO #810
    Soul Reader kaempfer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,059
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#787)
    Starting with what post would you think that happened? Is this in line with your girlpowertheory?
    You couldn't tell that theory was a jokey reaction check?
    Nope, wws going "this might have legs" or sth made me listen up and think that it might actually have happened at some point.
    Darn, no full solution on day1.

  11. ISO #811
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,261
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#800)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#9)
    Ok
    The mentioned slip
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#680)
    Why tf am I being voted
    isn't this a genuine revolt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#681)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#375)
    If we all take a quick peek at Contrainers iso I believe he made a slip, let's see if you guys can find it
    Please tell me how the $#@! "ok" is a scumslip
    ##Vote Abraxas
    omgus vote. who knows best Contrainer's meta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#375)
    If we all take a quick peek at Contrainers iso I believe he made a slip, let's see if you guys can find it
    It can be or not a scumslip. In that moment Widfire and me were changing fluffs so idk...
    I am waiting for Mendel to post
    contrainer's meta is not worth talking about he is uselses regardless of alignment
    If the slot is town, a villager is never useless. Just saying.

  12. ISO #812
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#801)
    not sure, but it feels weird, and its not the good type of weird and i think there are some wolves that are dishing out easy town reads on me
    I can't remember how good Thomas is at wolfing but people who are suspicious of easy townreads on them are almost always town. It's a very good thing to say as a wolf, but it's hard to think to say it

  13. ISO #813
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#724)
    Hmmm I don't really like Abraxas iso from reading through it. I can't quite put my finger on it but it feels somewhat off. Maybe I'm just paranoid though because they claim to never be mafia so hmm...
    i give a lot of points for saying stuff like 'i cant put my finger' because i think scums are more inclined to at least make up a decent sounding reason for their reads

  14. ISO #814
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Revenge of the Innocent and the Tree Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 mendel Abraxas (17), Rich Parente (59), kaempfer13 (16), Angrypotato (77)
    3 Abraxas Wesmaster160 (36), mendel (3), Montmorency (13)
    3 Rich Parente Marluxion (53), yurkin (24), Evenstar (17)
    2 The Lukundo Wildfire (32), Yagami (39)
    1 Angrypotato The Lukundo (143)
    8 Not voting Trustworthy Liberal (43), Garden Gnome (8), Spartan057 (7), Mischief (20), Pilica (47), WaywardSon (54), catgode (29), Michelle (50)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. There are 1568242860000 remaining.

    Requested by catgode at 0 days, 6 hours, 43 minutes, 10 seconds remaining.

  15. ISO #815
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,305
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Gender
    Why is mendel a leading wagon again

    and i dont want to hear any "ok"

  16. ISO #816
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#801)
    not sure, but it feels weird, and its not the good type of weird and i think there are some wolves that are dishing out easy town reads on me
    I can't remember how good Thomas is at wolfing but people who are suspicious of easy townreads on them are almost always town. It's a very good thing to say as a wolf, but it's hard to think to say it
    i am disappointed that you forgot about my plays already :^(

  17. ISO #817
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#815)
    Why is mendel a leading wagon again

    and i dont want to hear any "ok"
    he's contrainer slot and uh havent posted

    so i mean i guess ppl should give him room? idk

  18. ISO #818
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,305
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#817)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#815)
    Why is mendel a leading wagon again

    and i dont want to hear any "ok"
    he's contrainer slot and uh havent posted

    so i mean i guess ppl should give him room? idk
    I know that.

    But it's a $#@!ty reason.

  19. ISO #819
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#809)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#688)
    What especially stuck out to me was AP obv not reading the setup properly and thinking she found a way to pretty much auto the game with a massclaim. it seems genuine that she totally missed the anticlaim mechanic or didnt realize just how badly it punishes claiming in general. i dont think scum would have been able to hope to force any claim with that approach, so its probably just misled town.

    I found you, now please read the setup properly. Mechanics are essential in Zork games as far as i can tell.
    ngl this is a good opening post
    It is, but I voiced that read first so it could just be him rewording my post. If he's town he agrees with us on AP so that's good.

  20. ISO #820
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    12,430
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#787)
    Starting with what post would you think that happened? Is this in line with your girlpowertheory?
    You couldn't tell that theory was a jokey reaction check?
    Nope, wws going "this might have legs" or sth made me listen up and think that it might actually have happened at some point.
    Darn, no full solution on day1.
    That's ok you weren't the only one that didn't get that it was a joke.

  21. ISO #821
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar (#748)
    ##Vote Rich Parente

    Mendel is in this game? Huh. I don't even recall what I was voting them for.

    RP has been super weird overall, so...
    They were contrainor (Who subbed out)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#752)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar (#748)
    ##Vote Rich Parente

    Mendel is in this game? Huh. I don't even recall what I was voting them for.

    RP has been super weird overall, so...
    Not yet pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#753)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar (#748)
    ##Vote Rich Parente

    Mendel is in this game? Huh. I don't even recall what I was voting them for.

    RP has been super weird overall, so...
    Mendel subbed in for Container
    weird feel, but i think theres a wolf in here

  22. ISO #822
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)

  23. ISO #823
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar (#748)
    ##Vote Rich Parente

    Mendel is in this game? Huh. I don't even recall what I was voting them for.

    RP has been super weird overall, so...
    They were contrainor (Who subbed out)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#752)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar (#748)
    ##Vote Rich Parente

    Mendel is in this game? Huh. I don't even recall what I was voting them for.

    RP has been super weird overall, so...
    Not yet pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#753)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar (#748)
    ##Vote Rich Parente

    Mendel is in this game? Huh. I don't even recall what I was voting them for.

    RP has been super weird overall, so...
    Mendel subbed in for Container
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#809)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#688)
    What especially stuck out to me was AP obv not reading the setup properly and thinking she found a way to pretty much auto the game with a massclaim. it seems genuine that she totally missed the anticlaim mechanic or didnt realize just how badly it punishes claiming in general. i dont think scum would have been able to hope to force any claim with that approach, so its probably just misled town.

    I found you, now please read the setup properly. Mechanics are essential in Zork games as far as i can tell.
    ngl this is a good opening post
    It is, but I voiced that read first so it could just be him rewording my post. If he's town he agrees with us on AP so that's good.
    AP is almost like thread spewed town. with the exception of lukundo tho

  24. ISO #824
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,305
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Gender
    I try to think of a reasoning to tell the mendel voters why they are full of $#@! but

    i just cant

    how the $#@! do you scumread "ok"

    Saying it's a scumslip is, like, the reachiest of the possible reaches, ever

    Just say it's a $#@!ing policy lynch and be done with it, except he's actually $#@!ing replaced now oops.

    I didn't want to s-read RP, I felt genuinity in his posts, even though I still think his logic was completely ass backwards, but

    $#@!ing hell

  25. ISO #825
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I have this fantasy about Mendel's slot in which the other wolves pressured that Containment guy to post, like spam pinging him or something, he got annoyed and he replied with "ok" in the game thread to troll them

  26. ISO #826
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    12,430
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#822)
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)

  27. ISO #827
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#824)
    I try to think of a reasoning to tell the mendel voters why they are full of $#@! but

    i just cant

    how the $#@! do you scumread "ok"

    Saying it's a scumslip is, like, the reachiest of the possible reaches, ever

    Just say it's a $#@!ing policy lynch and be done with it, except he's actually $#@!ing replaced now oops.

    I didn't want to s-read RP, I felt genuinity in his posts, even though I still think his logic was completely ass backwards, but

    $#@!ing hell
    What about him coming back and being angry people are voting him?

  28. ISO #828
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    12,430
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#822)
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)
    Wtf? Are you serious?

  29. ISO #829
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    I agree WWS, it is that good it needs to be posted again.

  30. ISO #830
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#818)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#817)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#815)
    Why is mendel a leading wagon again

    and i dont want to hear any "ok"
    he's contrainer slot and uh havent posted

    so i mean i guess ppl should give him room? idk
    I know that.

    But it's a $#@!ty reason.
    well if people are voting contrainer (which there is a good enough reason for) and he just subbed in and didnt do anything why is that a $#@!ty reason

    no reason for people to just unvote and wait for the new person to come. the new person can town up themselves espeically if contrainre is like a RAND at best slot, and often just scummy no matter what

    i think this is a weird/bad post, tbh

    kinda feels like a wolf trying to point out 'well that (town) wagon is $#@!!' and once that slot flips town it's like 'i told you so!'

  31. ISO #831
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#828)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#822)
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)
    Wtf? Are you serious?
    Yeah man, why do you seem sus on him? Man just wants to do drugs

  32. ISO #832
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#824)
    I try to think of a reasoning to tell the mendel voters why they are full of $#@! but

    i just cant

    how the $#@! do you scumread "ok"

    Saying it's a scumslip is, like, the reachiest of the possible reaches, ever

    Just say it's a $#@!ing policy lynch and be done with it, except he's actually $#@!ing replaced now oops.

    I didn't want to s-read RP, I felt genuinity in his posts, even though I still think his logic was completely ass backwards, but

    $#@!ing hell
    eh.. this post could easily come from my post about how i town read people for not being able to give a reason for their read

  33. ISO #833
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,305
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#825)
    I have this fantasy about Mendel's slot in which the other wolves pressured that Containment guy to post, like spam pinging him or something, he got annoyed and he replied with "ok" in the game thread to troll them
    5 minutes in

    yeah

  34. ISO #834
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    12,430
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#831)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#828)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#822)
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)
    Wtf? Are you serious?
    Yeah man, why do you seem sus on him? Man just wants to do drugs
    lol He can smoke all he wants. I was just asking questions for clarification. This isn't my first game with him.

  35. ISO #835
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Revenge of the Innocent and the Tree Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 mendel Abraxas (17), Rich Parente (61), kaempfer13 (16), Angrypotato (77)
    3 Abraxas Wesmaster160 (40), mendel (3), Montmorency (13)
    3 Rich Parente Marluxion (53), yurkin (24), Evenstar (17)
    2 The Lukundo Wildfire (32), Yagami (45)
    1 Angrypotato The Lukundo (143)
    8 Not voting Trustworthy Liberal (43), Garden Gnome (8), Spartan057 (7), Mischief (20), Pilica (47), WaywardSon (58), catgode (33), Michelle (50)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. There are 1568242860000 remaining.

    Requested by Yagami at 0 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  36. ISO #836
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#771)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13
    ##Vote mendel
    this vote, imo, is actually bad tho despite his good beginning post.

  37. ISO #837
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#834)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#831)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#828)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#822)
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)
    Wtf? Are you serious?
    Yeah man, why do you seem sus on him? Man just wants to do drugs
    lol He can smoke all he wants. I was just asking questions for clarification. This isn't my first game with him.
    Do you have any feelings alignment wise of Kaempfer so far?

  38. ISO #838
    Soul Reader Pilica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,397
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#822)
    Towns:
    Rich (Has been consistently sorta rude, so not really caring what people think of him, especially while he was under more votes. Also has had correct perspective in a few of his posts where it could have been easy to slip up)
    Kaempfer (Wants to do drugs)
    Marl (Was quick to call out Rich's stuff early, sort of mindmeld with me there early)
    Yagami (Called Luk and Marl both town at a pretty good time imo. Just feels like the right timing for a town to get those reads)
    Wildfire (Cause I'm emissary and they're my n0)
    AP (Like the way she talked about Yagami's play as a wolf)
    Luk (Just feels likely town)
    Abraxas (talked about already)

    Wolves:
    Michelle/Pilica (Both finding nitpicky criticisms of APs read lists of "why is the 0 poster null but other people are elsewhere. Feels like going after the lhf that already had a form of push on her)
    WWS (Seemed skeptical of Kaempfer wanting to do drugs)
    Trustworthy (His post about being suspicious of Kaempfer if Contrainor flips poisoner is super pingy. Too specific on what role Contrainor would be, like why not one of the vigs. Also in weird contrast to his "lets hear what contrainor has to say" post. Seems like wanting to defend the slot, but also tie associations for when it does flip wolf.)
    Contrainor (You don't post just "ok", then come back angry people are voting for you)
    I appreciate being wolf read the first time in this game but please for something that makes sense lol. I didn't push Angry, I was confused as to why the Nullposter was in the 'null' Region and not the 'idk didn't give too much of an impression to me' section since a Nullposter can't give an impression. I was satisfied with the answer and that's that.

    Disagree with WWS, who's my n0 and Trustworthy. As for your towns I see we're on kinda similar lines.

  39. ISO #839
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    wesmaster talking about drugs in a joking manner but still providing legit reads are something ive seen from town wesmaster often

  40. ISO #840
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,183
    AKA
    2nd L
    gonna go gym real quick bbl

  41. ISO #841
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#833)
    5 minutes in

    yeah
    Is it that unreasonable to think a wolf went overboard with pinging other wolves at the start of the game? Anyway it's just a fantasy

  42. ISO #842
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami
    ##Vote catgode

  43. ISO #843
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,305
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#841)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#833)
    5 minutes in

    yeah
    Is it that unreasonable to think a wolf went overboard with pinging other wolves at the start of the game? Anyway it's just a fantasy
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

    my issue is that people are gobbling it up anyway, somehow.
    i just dont know, did i miss a memo? we're still in $#@!post phase? you cant be actually doing that for real???

  44. ISO #844
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Revenge of the Innocent and the Tree Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 mendel Abraxas (17), Rich Parente (62), kaempfer13 (16), Angrypotato (77)
    3 Abraxas Wesmaster160 (41), mendel (3), Montmorency (13)
    3 Rich Parente Marluxion (53), yurkin (24), Evenstar (17)
    1 Angrypotato The Lukundo (143)
    1 The Lukundo Wildfire (32)
    1 catgode Yagami (48)
    8 Not voting Trustworthy Liberal (43), Garden Gnome (8), Spartan057 (7), Mischief (20), Pilica (48), WaywardSon (58), catgode (34), Michelle (50)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. There are 1568242860000 remaining.

    Requested by catgode at 0 days, 6 hours, 27 minutes, 40 seconds remaining.

  45. ISO #845
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#832)
    eh.. this post could easily come from my post about how i town read people for not being able to give a reason for their read
    I'm gonna ride or die with Thomas and hopefully not regret it after the game

  46. ISO #846
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#843)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#841)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#833)
    5 minutes in

    yeah
    Is it that unreasonable to think a wolf went overboard with pinging other wolves at the start of the game? Anyway it's just a fantasy
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

    my issue is that people are gobbling it up anyway, somehow.
    i just dont know, did i miss a memo? we're still in $#@!post phase? you cant be actually doing that for real???
    You know what we could be doing for real? Drugs. As long as we lynch a town today.

  47. ISO #847
    GOAT Tier Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,169
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#845)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#832)
    eh.. this post could easily come from my post about how i town read people for not being able to give a reason for their read
    I'm gonna ride or die with Thomas and hopefully not regret it after the game
    Any thoughts on my wolf read of them?

  48. ISO #848
    Soul Reader Pilica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,397
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Gender
    Imma put some reads here:

    Town:
    Marl
    WWS
    Wes
    Trustworthy
    Catgode

    Town leaning:
    Yurkin
    Even
    Mischief
    Montmorency

    One way or another:
    Angry
    Mendel
    Yagami
    Lukundo

    Maf leaning:
    Rich
    Abraxas

    The others idk how to sort yet and I'm mainly going after guts jsyk.

  49. ISO #849
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Revenge of the Innocent and the Tree Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 mendel Abraxas (17), Rich Parente (63), kaempfer13 (16), Angrypotato (77)
    3 Abraxas Wesmaster160 (43), mendel (3), Montmorency (13)
    3 Rich Parente Marluxion (53), yurkin (24), Evenstar (17)
    1 Angrypotato The Lukundo (143)
    1 The Lukundo Wildfire (32)
    1 catgode Yagami (48)
    8 Not voting Trustworthy Liberal (43), Garden Gnome (8), Spartan057 (7), Mischief (20), Pilica (49), WaywardSon (58), catgode (34), Michelle (50)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. There are 1568242860000 remaining.

    Requested by Pilica at 0 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes, 42 seconds remaining.

  50. ISO #850
    Soul Reader Rich Parente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,603
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Rich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#847)
    Any thoughts on my wolf read of them?
    You don't have a wolf read on Thomas (Yagami) as far as I can tell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
King

The King is the only person allowed to vote and therefore has sole say over who gets lynched.