Thread: Chronicles of Narnia--Double Traitor

1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Post Chronicles of Narnia--Double Traitor

Chronicles of Narnia
    Double Traitor

This is an automated game of Mafia.

36/12 Schedule (Eastern Time) - This game starts TU Oct 8 (SOD 7A/EOD 7P).

If you want to play, but you subbed out of the last Zork game for which you received a role, PM me instead of posting "in." We'll talk.

(Players 15/15)
    1. Wesmaster160
    2. Garden Gnome
    3. The Lukundo
    4. Pilica
    5. Trustworthy Liberal
    6. Michelle
    7. Jackofhearts2005
    8. Marluxion
    9. Wildfire
    10. Abraxas
    11. Wisdom
    12. Jalandh
    13. LordQuas
    14. yurkin
    15. Chemist1422

Substitutes (1/2) - may be subbed in at any time:
    1. Colin
    2. kaempfer13

4 teams, each with a 25% chance to win:
    --9 Townfolk
    --3 Traitors
    --1 Double Traitor
    --2 Survivors
    The first team to reach its win condition is the sole winner. If the Survivors achieve their win condition simultaneously with another team, only the Survivors win.

Town role descriptions

• Farsight the Eagle - Alignment Cop with random n0 true town (non-Survivor) result

• Peter the Magnificent, High King of Narnia - Alignment Oracle

• Edmund the Just, King of Narnia - Tree Stump (muted if Town loses)

• Susan the Gentle, Queen of Narnia - Susan of All Trades (Tracker/Watcher/Vigilante)

• Reepicheep - Suicide Bomber - d2, d3, or d4 - second half of the day only - must use by d4

• Lucy the Valiant, Queen of Narnia - Healing Loverizer - may heal once per game and may choose at night by 1 hour before SOD once per game any other player; the Healing Loverizer and that other player then receive a 24/7 private thread. When one dies, so does the other.

• Faun Tumnus - Vanilla

• Eustace Clarence Scrubb - Vanilla

• Jill Pole - Vanilla
    Mafia role descriptions

• Tash, the Inexorable, the Irresistable, god of the Calormen - Poisoner

• Jadis the Deplorable, White Witch of Narnia - Odd Poisoner

• Lady of the Green Kirtle, Queen of Underland - Even Poisoner

• Maugrim, Captain of the Secret Police - Goon

• Shift, the cleverest, ugliest, most wrinkled Ape you can imagine

• Ginger the "Pert Puss," aka Slyboots

The Traitors and Double Traitor comprise the Mafia. The Double Traitor receives an additional role PM stating simply: "You are the Double Traitor." The Double Traitor is manually randed from among those chosen by modbot as Mafia.

The Mafia may target only non-Mafia until Town is defeated. The Town wins when all non-Town are dead. When the Mafia achieve parity with the Town and both Survivors are dead, any remaining Townies are killed.

If and when the Town and Survivors are defeated:
    • All Mafia are vanilla-ized such that the Traitors become the new "Town," and the Double Traitor becomes the new "Scum." Play proceeds mountainously, and the Double Traitor has a manual mandatory factional kill.
    • The Traitors win when the Double Traitor is dead.
    • The Double Traitor wins when he or she achieves parity with the Traitors.

The Survivors win only if they both live to see n3 or one lives to see n5. Dying as night begins does not constitute living to see that night.

The 4 Mafia have Discord chat 24/7 only while non-Mafia may still win the game. Additionally, the Survivors have a 24/7 private thread.

Each Mafioso may nightly submit by 1 hour before SOD one or more irrevocable PMs naming a living non-Mafia player and his or her exactly specified role. PMs are processed in the order they are received; a late PM or one that submits a player already correctly submitted is ignored. A PM is also ignored if the submission is of the Loverizer or a player who has been Loverized on that night or a prior night. If the submission is correct, the submitted player dies. If not, the submitting Mafioso dies. All deaths by ACM will occur and be announced simultaneously shortly before day begins; however, if the Cop dies by ACM, the cop's peek that night will be posted by the host, as well.
    • Day never ends early.
    • Votes are not locked in at LYLO.
    • The Town or "Town" must always lynch.
    • Tied votes are decided randomly.
    • At death, only the alignment flips; however, if the dead player flips as Town, it will be specified shortly after day begins whether that Townie was the Alignment Cop.
    • When alignment is revealed, it will say only "Mafia" or "Town" while Townfolk are alive. A player's status as a double traitor is revealed only if that player dies simultaneously with or after the death of the last Townie.
    • The Discord Cemetery is unspoiled; non-Mafia may post, but Mafia may read only.
    • Daily Substantive Minimum Posting Requirements: 4 by 12 hours before EOD and 12 by 4 hours before EOD. Posts longer than a tweet count double, but posts containing a vote do not count. Proxy voting is not available.
    SEE "TRAITORS AMONG TRAITORS I & II" BELOW FOR A SENSE OF HOW THIS CONCEPT WILL RUN.
    Last edited by Zork; October 7th, 2019 at 02:55 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Zork you put me on 4 and 10 too. I am okay with whatever ;-)

Going to say for everyone from 11 to 14th of oct i will maybe have the minimum of posts because i am going to a trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

##Vote Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

Coming on Christmas 2040.

3. ISO #3
    Timezone
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

JK, I'll /in but will struggle with activity in the first 3 days.

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Is it even possible to win this as regular town? I think more of the premountainous kp should be moved to the town.

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I probably should sit this one out as I have other things going on .
    I will make my final decision closer to time for rand depending on the signups. Just know the possibility exists that I won't be very active depending on how things are going.

6. ISO #6
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Myanimelist
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Zork you put me on 4 and 10 too. I am okay with whatever ;-)

Going to say for everyone from 11 to 14th of oct i will maybe have the minimum of posts because i am going to a trip.
    You will roles of opposite alignment and it will be a battle of you vs. you.

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#3)
    No drugs? Count me out.

JK, I'll /in but will struggle with activity in the first 3 days.
    The drugs tasted bad and they turned out to be highly toxic. They have been recalled by the manufacturer.

9. ISO #9
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Sock Drawer. https://discord.gg/b3wCWz6

Wont have time and Im burnt out on mafia again

10. ISO #10
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by moms meatloaf (#9)
    /out

Wont have time and Im burnt out on mafia again
    I understand about all of that.
    Have a good time doing non-mafia stuff.

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    @Evenstar
    @Montmorency
    @Michelle
    @kaempfer13
    @WaywardSon

I have removed you folks because in your posts (some of which MU won't let me quote because I archived the thread, won't do that again!) you express qualifications and worries about your ability to participate substantively in this game. I would rather keep and/or develop further a reputation for running heavily-participated games than run one where there are too many subouts and/or too much minimum fluff.

I still want you all to play, but maybe wait a bit until you are sure you can in without any hedging or pre-condition. Especially since a minority of you will be playing for more than a week and (rarely) up to 3 weeks.

And going forward for this and all future games I host, unless you can just "in" without qualification, please give 100% to your other endeavors and if you find the additional time in your schedule, then come back and "in." :-)

Offering to sub is not usually an acceptable alternative because once you are subbed in, you are just as involved in the game as those who said "in" from the start. However, if you are busy on certain dates, you can tell me that your offer to sub in is conditioned on being subbed in no earlier than X date.

I understand that this game will probably not fill, but I am offering to host it should the demand be there and those who want to play can devote their usual attention to it. 30-60 minutes per day of your time is more than enough to meet the minimal standards of participation.

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#4)
    Is it even possible to win this as regular town? I think more of the premountainous kp should be moved to the town.
    I have designed it to make it 75% probable that the Town loses, so that's why you're getting that unbalanced vibe. Having said that, here is all of Town's KP that they already have:
    --Poisoner - may not holster - must use real
    --Vigilante - may not holster
    --Day Vigilante - may shoot d1 only if the shot is 2-4 hours before EOD; must shoot d2 onward during the second half of the day only
    --Suicide Bomber - d2, d3, or d4 - second half of the day only - must use by d4
    --Macho Vengeful Vanilla

Every single cycle, the Town has control over 4 kills: poison, vig, day vig, and the lynch. Supplementing those 4 kills are two more kills once per game--the suicide bomber and the target of the Macho's vengeance. All of this KP should work nicely to narrow the PoE for your powerful intelligence assets--multiple types of cops with every kind of tracker, watcher, etc to give the Mafia nightmares that you could imagine.

It actually may be overpowered given it should have only a 25% chance to win.

Just in case it wasn't clear by the way, the ACM is much simpler and more powerfully punishing to ensure this does not degenerate into Town curbstomping the Mafia with claims. You really cannot claim unless you know you are dying before the next morning anyway. And the ACM cannot be tracked, blocked, etc., it's a manual mechanic independent of modbot actions.

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    I forgot to mention to add to the Town's KP the ability to induce an incorrectly submitted ACM, which outright kills a wolf the next morning on the spot.

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    I have an hour per day but i usually spend more than that itt and i said i will post the minimum or maybe more but not like usual.
    You may keep my in, if needed for starting the game, and i will play at least one-one and half hour in 24 hours, i have internet and i wish to play.
    ftr, I never subbed out from any game.
    If you want way more than 30-40 posts/ day i am out. And i don't want to sub in because i have too much to catch up when my trip will finish, in 15th of oct.
    It's up to you to interpret this ^^ for your game to go best.
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

##Vote Michelle

Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

15. ISO #15
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#14)
    As you want Zork.
    I have an hour per day but i usually spend more than that itt and i said i will post the minimum or maybe more but not like usual.
    You may keep my in, if needed for starting the game, and i will play at least one-one and half hour in 24 hours, i have internet and i wish to play.
    ftr, I never subbed out from any game.
    If you want way more than 30-40 posts/ day i am out. And i don't want to sub in because i have too much to catch up when my trip will finish, in 15th of oct.
    It's up to you to interpret this ^^ for your game to go best.
    I'll add you back in.

Tone does not convey very well in text, I appreciate all of you, I simply wanted to make sure that folks aren't biting off more than they can chew so that burn out is prevented. If folks say "in" I won't second guess that.

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    The Org
    @Mischief
    @Evenstar
    @Montmorency
    @Michelle
    @kaempfer13
    @WaywardSon

I have removed you folks because in your posts (some of which MU won't let me quote because I archived the thread, won't do that again!) you express qualifications and worries about your ability to participate substantively in this game. I would rather keep and/or develop further a reputation for running heavily-participated games than run one where there are too many subouts and/or too much minimum fluff.

I still want you all to play, but maybe wait a bit until you are sure you can in without any hedging or pre-condition. Especially since a minority of you will be playing for more than a week and (rarely) up to 3 weeks.

And going forward for this and all future games I host, unless you can just "in" without qualification, please give 100% to your other endeavors and if you find the additional time in your schedule, then come back and "in." :-)

Offering to sub is not usually an acceptable alternative because once you are subbed in, you are just as involved in the game as those who said "in" from the start. However, if you are busy on certain dates, you can tell me that your offer to sub in is conditioned on being subbed in no earlier than X date.

I understand that this game will probably not fill, but I am offering to host it should the demand be there and those who want to play can devote their usual attention to it. 30-60 minutes per day of your time is more than enough to meet the minimal standards of participation.
    It's not a matter of my availability per se. The problem is one of basic capacity. Even if I had no demands on my time other than Mafia, trying to keep up with the post rate - let alone solve or scum substantively - would take more hours than I'm even willing to admit.

I've never seen a game this size where the median player posted more a day than your minimum. The median player in an MU game half the size (Innocent Tree Revenge) posted what, up 100 times a day? Unfortunately, though I have improved with practice, I doubt I will achieve the cognitive ability to ever parse this level of activity or to properly enjoy it regardless.

I hope there wouldn't be 5000 posts D1 of this game, but as I can't firmly expect otherwise it's just not wise for me to participate. Sorry.
    Last edited by Montmorency; September 21st, 2019 at 07:32 PM.

https://i.imgur.com/cD7vqkg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El-Ahrairah
    Snatz is a very quiet and reserved individual, and he's not around very much. He's a bit of a loose cannon: I never know what he's going to do from one moment to the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by snatz (#2497)
    I am not wolf since rabbit cant catch wolf And you are rabbit Who caught me So I am not wolf

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#11)
    @Mischief
    @Evenstar
    @Montmorency
    @Michelle
    @kaempfer13
    @WaywardSon

It's not a matter of my availability per se. The problem is one of basic capacity. Even if I had no demands on my time other than Mafia, trying to keep up with the post rate - let alone solve or scum substantively - would take more hours than I'm even willing to admit.

I've never seen a game this size where the median player posted more a day than your minimum. The median player in an MU game half the size (Innocent Tree Revenge) posted what, up 100 times a day? Unfortunately, though I have improved with practice, I doubt I will achieve the cognitive ability to ever parse this level of activity or to properly enjoy it regardless.

I hope there wouldn't be 5000 posts D1 of this game, but as I can't firmly expect otherwise it's just not wise for me to participate. Sorry.
    That's what I was reading between your lines, that's why I took you off as a "maybe." Thank you for the explanation.

18. ISO #18
    How much posting should one expect to have to cope with per day phase? 36/12 is at the limit of my endurance.
    много лошо

19. ISO #19
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#18)
    How much posting should one expect to have to cope with per day phase? 36/12 is at the limit of my endurance.
    It will be reasonable now that you have inspired me to make the following changes:

Post Limit: 60 on d1, 70 on d2, 80 on d3, 90 on d4, and 100 on d5+. Lifted 30 minutes before EOD. Normal (not proxy) voting.
    Daily Substantive Minimum Post Requirements: 4 by 12 hours before EOD and 12 by 4 hours before EOD. (instead of 5 and 15)

20. ISO #20
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    sorry but didn't know this was going to have a post cap when i pre-joined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#2773)
    In order for me to even be able to comprehend that he's not a wolf, he would have to have brain damage.
    - Mischief, in response to my townplay

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#5)
    /In
    I probably should sit this one out as I have other things going on .
    I will make my final decision closer to time for rand depending on the signups. Just know the possibility exists that I won't be very active depending on how things are going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#11)
    @Mischief
    @Evenstar
    @Montmorency
    @Michelle
    @kaempfer13
    @WaywardSon

/out
    to make it official

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    Fair enough, though the chances of this running just decreased from 20% to 10% now...

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    JUST TO BE CLEAR, I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME AND AM ONLY DOING THIS TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE WHO SAYS "IN" HAS THE TIME AND ENERGY TO PLAY. I AM OK WITH THIS NOT RUNNING BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT GO.

24. ISO #24
    Timezone
    Community
    The Org
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#20)
    /out
    Damn lol because it certainly got my attention.

Sign me up (though my final decision would have to come a few days before slated start).

https://i.imgur.com/cD7vqkg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El-Ahrairah
    Snatz is a very quiet and reserved individual, and he's not around very much. He's a bit of a loose cannon: I never know what he's going to do from one moment to the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by snatz (#2497)
    I am not wolf since rabbit cant catch wolf And you are rabbit Who caught me So I am not wolf

25. ISO #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#19)
    It will be reasonable now that you have inspired me to make the following changes:

Post Limit: 60 on d1, 70 on d2, 80 on d3, 90 on d4, and 100 on d5+. Lifted 30 minutes before EOD. Normal (not proxy) voting.
    Daily Substantive Minimum Post Requirements: 4 by 12 hours before EOD and 12 by 4 hours before EOD. (instead of 5 and 15)
    OK; then leave me in a state of quantum superposition for now, because a) in October I might be undergoing a couple RL situational changes, b) I have a game currently in signups on another site. The last time I played a 36/12, whenever I logged on I had to push through at least 500 posts, which, in spite of my being a good reader, still took me over an hour of time and quite a bit of mental effort. I don't know whether I'll be in a condition to cope with such a rhythm so I'll let you know when I have a clearer picture then.

(and if it's filled up before then then that's answered already)
    много лошо

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#20)
    /out
    Damn lol because it certainly got my attention.

Sign me up (though my final decision would have to come a few days before slated start).
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#19)

OK; then leave me in a state of quantum superposition for now, because a) in October I might be undergoing a couple RL situational changes, b) I have a game currently in signups on another site. The last time I played a 36/12, whenever I logged on I had to push through at least 500 posts, which, in spite of my being a good reader, still took me over an hour of time and quite a bit of mental effort. I don't know whether I'll be in a condition to cope with such a rhythm so I'll let you know when I have a clearer picture then.

(and if it's filled up before then then that's answered already)
    Thanks for stopping by folks. When you can say "in" without condition, come back and say "in," and I'll mark you down. If we get 34 more in the next 15 days, great, we'll run it. Otherwise, I'll just enjoy my bastard game I'm running next week that much more.

I hope this isn't coming across as sarcastic, I am not trying to be a jerk.

27. ISO #27
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    There's two kinds of people in this world

Those who can't post enough

And those who post way too much
    In order for me to even be able to comprehend that he's not a wolf, he would have to have brain damage.

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    JUST TO BE CLEAR, I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME AND AM ONLY DOING THIS TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE WHO SAYS "IN" HAS THE TIME AND ENERGY TO PLAY. I AM OK WITH THIS NOT RUNNING BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT GO.
    Just to be clear, my outting had nothing to do with your post. The Finals game start was officially set. And other things have come up.

29. ISO #29
    Officially unlynchable tbh Jackofhearts2005's Avatar
    Community
    HCRealms RIP :'(
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    --9 Traitors
    --3 Double Traitors
    --1 Triple Traitor
    Lol /in
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDougall
    If it's any consolation, you do have the best gif game.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunya
    i don't know when to take jack seriously lol.

30. ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#27)

Adapt to the post limit and come play ^^

##Vote Michelle

31. ISO #31
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#29)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#1)
    --9 Traitors
    --3 Double Traitors
    --1 Triple Traitor
    Lol /in
    eye-no-rite?

32. ISO #32
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#30)

@Marluxion
    @Takhitty

I'm compromising and making it 70 d1 and increase it 10 each day without stopping at 100.

May I mark you both as "in" now please? lol

33. ISO #33
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    sure i suppose

34. ISO #34
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

35. ISO #35
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#34)
    i'll rein but i aint happy about it
    *pats Marl on the back* attaboy

up to 2,800 glorious posts on day 1, with unlimited CFD posting available as well!

36. ISO #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#32)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#30)

@Marluxion
    @Takhitty

I'm compromising and making it 70 d1 and increase it 10 each day without stopping at 100.

May I mark you both as "in" now please? lol
    Not yet, man, I just can't until I know how many people have signed up (c'mon, you still remember how hard hosting can be without a Modbot, don't you?) and October RL is still October RL. :/
    много лошо

37. ISO #37
    Timezone

38. ISO #38
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Dragonmount
    AKA
    Wifi
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    SEE "TRAITORS AMONG TRAITORS I & II" BELOW FOR A SENSE OF HOW THIS CONCEPT WILL RUN.
    Where is this?? I couldn't find it?

39. ISO #39
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#38)
    Where is this?? I couldn't find it?
    I put my signature back on. It's in there. Thanks.

40. ISO #40
    Timezone
    Game is now for 26 players so it has a chance to fill. See edited post 1 above.

41. ISO #41
    join b

42. ISO #42
    Timezone
    When alignment is revealed, it will say only "scum" or "town" while Townfolk are alive. A player's status as a double traitor is revealed only if that player dies simultaneously with or after the death of the last Townie.

43. ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    Dragonmount
    AKA
    Wifi
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @Chemist1422
    @Wisdom
    @Contrainer
    @YOLOSWAG
    @Alice Liddell
    @BATMAN
    @New Concept
    @TurboPuns
    @Chandra
    @aa-dono

Okay so I remember you guys from games I've played in. How about playing this one if you can?

44. ISO #44
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#43)
    @insomnia
    @Chemist1422
    @Wisdom
    @Contrainer
    @YOLOSWAG
    @Alice Liddell
    @BATMAN
    @New Concept
    @TurboPuns
    @Chandra
    @aa-dono

Okay so I remember you guys from games I've played in. How about playing this one if you can?
    I don't remember playing with you sadly, but thanks for inviting me ^^ I'm aware that some players you've pinged here aren't on MU anymore for different reasons tho.

I'm just gonna check how many games I've signed in to in the upcoming weeks. This seems like a heavy hitter and like the host wants I'd like to be able to give my 100% when I play.
    DoubtingThomas: wtf wisdom $#@!ing derp clearing the living $#@!

45. ISO #45
    Timezone
    Community
    Dragonmount
    AKA
    Wifi
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    We played in impeacefuls roleblocker....I died N1....

Thank you for checking...I would really love for this game to start....zork makes really cool games

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#45)

Thank you for checking...I would really love for this game to start....zork makes really cool games
    I didn't play that one ^^ I believe we haven't played before, so let this be the start of a new friendship.

/In
    DoubtingThomas: wtf wisdom $#@!ing derp clearing the living $#@!

47. ISO #47
    Timezone
    None of the Flipless players are told when they will flip.

I changed the anti-claim mechanism to allow Flipless players to be anti-claimed.

48. ISO #48
    Timezone
    Community
    Dragonmount
    AKA
    Wifi
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#45)

I didn't play that one ^^ I believe we haven't played before, so let this be the start of a new friendship.

/In
    That's awesome. Thank You.

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    Elements the Game
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Yh, confirming my /out at last. i learned that outside holydays i can't handle a setup bigger than like 15 actually active players, at least if I want to maintain my usual playstyle.

50. ISO #50
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#43)
    @insomnia
    @Chemist1422
    @Wisdom
    @Contrainer
    @YOLOSWAG
    @Alice Liddell
    @BATMAN
    @New Concept
    @TurboPuns
    @Chandra
    @aa-dono

preciate the invite. i stick to simple setups tho. best of luck with the game yall
    jumpluff - Last Tuesday at 11:55 PM
    i never saw killthestory play
    i think i have seen yolo villa once also
    i dont have any meta on them i can only rea off your meta + their posting was what i meant
    Prada - Last Tuesday at 11:56 PM
    a lot of $#@!posting and really weird play in situations to clear himself by playing against the ideal play of lynches