Page 145 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,250 of 8602

Thread: Season 6, Finale: The Billion-Dollar Pogo Stick Race [The Mafia Championship]

  1. ISO #7201
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7195)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7192)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7188)
    Ok, so thinking this through...

    We know scum had a strongman from Beck (I'm just going to assume honest claims since RC was town)...I would assume they still have it (not 100% sure scum can use a strongman after the person with it dies, I *think* so?), since their kills have all been protection dodgy.

    I sort of assumed that Fable would be dying last tonight tbh, thought they'd kill him if they didn't try for the Mac/Lexi 50/50 and Fable or TSF is town.

    I was pretty sure Mac would be shooting Beck tbh, that's why I gave the kill pool I did, in hopes mafia wouldn't shoot in Adrian/TSF if they were town. It's a little weird they did anyways tbh, but here we are. Thought there was a small chance he shot Spiny, but Beck was pretty much always the shot imo. You can see this is true when I said "if 112 doesn't die today the shot pool is 112 and Beck," and idk why scumNanook ever tries to narrow things down to getting his partner killed like that.


    I don't think Mac is scum cause scumMac has cover to shoot a townie and send us to LYLO. I don't think TSF or Fable are definitely for sure cleared because the plan called for Lexi to track one of them or Geo specifically so they couldn't deviate from their target pool. So not totally cleared but both are 100% never partners with Lexi/BP, side note.

    Based off the NKs I'd say that scum probably only have one protective role. I think it's never Fable with the Adrian kill, if Fable is scum you just kill whichever of Mac/Lexi he doesn't protect and say "whoops, guess they won the 50/50." It's possible they have an even protective role, especially with the two deaths N2, Shawna probably never gets protection in any world but Apoc might've, don't remember many people SRing that slot.

    So that leaves me with

    Mac/Fable/Lexi/Backpack as town

    112/Geo* scum

    And one in TSF/Spiny.

    I feel pretty good about that POE.
    Hey when you voted for Beck at the end of day two and you said "Hush scum I'm doing a thing" or whatever and then went back and voted for Keldeo pretty well straight away anyway. What thing was it that you were doing?
    Looking for reactions/pulling AtE to try and get people to refocus on Keldeo
    You voted for Beck to get people to refocus on Keldeo?

    I mean, either way it's genius. Good answer.

  2. ISO #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7201)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7195)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7192)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7188)
    Ok, so thinking this through...

    We know scum had a strongman from Beck (I'm just going to assume honest claims since RC was town)...I would assume they still have it (not 100% sure scum can use a strongman after the person with it dies, I *think* so?), since their kills have all been protection dodgy.

    I sort of assumed that Fable would be dying last tonight tbh, thought they'd kill him if they didn't try for the Mac/Lexi 50/50 and Fable or TSF is town.

    I was pretty sure Mac would be shooting Beck tbh, that's why I gave the kill pool I did, in hopes mafia wouldn't shoot in Adrian/TSF if they were town. It's a little weird they did anyways tbh, but here we are. Thought there was a small chance he shot Spiny, but Beck was pretty much always the shot imo. You can see this is true when I said "if 112 doesn't die today the shot pool is 112 and Beck," and idk why scumNanook ever tries to narrow things down to getting his partner killed like that.


    I don't think Mac is scum cause scumMac has cover to shoot a townie and send us to LYLO. I don't think TSF or Fable are definitely for sure cleared because the plan called for Lexi to track one of them or Geo specifically so they couldn't deviate from their target pool. So not totally cleared but both are 100% never partners with Lexi/BP, side note.

    Based off the NKs I'd say that scum probably only have one protective role. I think it's never Fable with the Adrian kill, if Fable is scum you just kill whichever of Mac/Lexi he doesn't protect and say "whoops, guess they won the 50/50." It's possible they have an even protective role, especially with the two deaths N2, Shawna probably never gets protection in any world but Apoc might've, don't remember many people SRing that slot.

    So that leaves me with

    Mac/Fable/Lexi/Backpack as town

    112/Geo* scum

    And one in TSF/Spiny.

    I feel pretty good about that POE.
    Hey when you voted for Beck at the end of day two and you said "Hush scum I'm doing a thing" or whatever and then went back and voted for Keldeo pretty well straight away anyway. What thing was it that you were doing?
    Looking for reactions/pulling AtE to try and get people to refocus on Keldeo
    You voted for Beck to get people to refocus on Keldeo?

    I mean, either way it's genius. Good answer.
    Throwing an "if you people won't listen I'm just going to do this!" tantrum works sometimes.

  3. ISO #7203
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7198)
    But fine whatever, push me as the kill today, I'm sure you'll win three consecutive LYLOs. Cause you're so good at them, right?
    Yeah I mean, I've lost one ever so I'm pretty good at them. How many times have you won as a civ at l-3 lylo against wolf 112 and a rookie civilian that you already had a scum read on for days?

  4. ISO #7204
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    95% sure that adrian was killed because he was supposed to role-cop geo

  5. ISO #7205
    Anyways, when I push at a teammate I don't do it sort of half ass "welll I think they're scum but all I have are feels," I find reasons to push them that I either know are legit or know will be refuted so they end up looking cleaner. I don't just say "I think Beck is scummy because he gives me the heebie jeebies," lol.

  6. ISO #7206
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    So I think Beck spewed 112 town in that bolded comment. He was explicitly making the case that the scum had alternative mislynches (his words) to Keldeo and referenced himself (not a mislynch) and 112. Given they had been relient mislynches on the previous days (RD, Geo) it seems like he is tipping that 112 was their attempted mislynch on day 3.

  7. ISO #7207
    Like $#@! I just wanna be celebrating and we're doing this nonsense instead, I don't get why. I guess Mac has to try and prove he has a big penis too, idk.

  8. ISO #7208
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7205)
    Anyways, when I push at a teammate I don't do it sort of half ass "welll I think they're scum but all I have are feels," I find reasons to push them that I either know are legit or know will be refuted so they end up looking cleaner. I don't just say "I think Beck is scummy because he gives me the heebie jeebies," lol.
    What if your team are just clean as $#@! and you have no legitimate reason to create a case against any of them given the state of the game? Do you just never vote them?

  9. ISO #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7208)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7205)
    Anyways, when I push at a teammate I don't do it sort of half ass "welll I think they're scum but all I have are feels," I find reasons to push them that I either know are legit or know will be refuted so they end up looking cleaner. I don't just say "I think Beck is scummy because he gives me the heebie jeebies," lol.
    What if your team are just clean as $#@! and you have no legitimate reason to create a case against any of them given the state of the game? Do you just never vote them?
    I mean.

    Yeah!

    If I never have to vote my team that's a great $#@!ing game

  10. ISO #7210
    Like a scum game where I never have to vote my team is the $#@!ing dream, man.

  11. ISO #7211
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7207)
    Like $#@! I just wanna be celebrating and we're doing this nonsense instead, I don't get why. I guess Mac has to try and prove he has a big penis too, idk.
    So you want us to shut up shop, never interactively analyse our single dead wolf, because you think we've won the game on day 4 with 3 wolves left in the finale of the Champs of Twenty Thousand and Nineteen? Is that really an opinion of yours? You are that abundantly certain that the wolves are contained inside the paramaters of Spiny Creature, Geo and 112?

  12. ISO #7212
    Yeah pretty sure tbh.

    Like, look.

    If Fable is scum, I'm never catching him cause the scum team decisions make no sense if he is.

    If BP is scum, I'm never considering him before f3.

    If BP and Lexi are scum we're just gonna lose imo, cause that play just never needs to happens.

    If you, Mac, are scum, I'm gonna lose to you cause I see zero need for scum to vig their partner there.

    So.

    Yeah, pretty happy with the POE, pretty confident the course should be stayed.

    Also if I'm gonna be a $#@! here I'll mention that running through the obvious 112/Hyena POE in WC1 would've won the game, so. Sometimes it is that easy tbh.

  13. ISO #7213
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    You think that in the champs finale, the wolves would have the game set up so that a single accurate vigilante kill would collapse their entire game.

    A team that contains no less than three of the wolves that participated in the wildcards all of whom endgamed it, and another person who came through as a wolf from the qualifiers who also utterly killed it.

    You think a wolf team of Spiny Creature, Beck, 112 and Geo lose the game on the back of a single vig?

    And to top it off, I'm just grandstanding for doubting that we're in this reality.

    I'm gonna bail for a while and let y'all dwell on it. The civilians among you that aren't trying need Jesus.

  14. ISO #7214
    But sure if you wanna make it over-complicated and harder than it needs to be instead, go ahead, then we can be salty in the post game.

  15. ISO #7215
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7213)
    You think that in the champs finale, the wolves would have the game set up so that a single accurate vigilante kill would collapse their entire game.

    A team that contains no less than three of the wolves that participated in the wildcards all of whom endgamed it, and another person who came through as a wolf from the qualifiers who also utterly killed it.

    You think a wolf team of Spiny Creature, Beck, 112 and Geo lose the game on the back of a single vig?

    And to top it off, I'm just grandstanding for doubting that we're in this reality.

    I'm gonna bail for a while and let y'all dwell on it. The civilians among you that aren't trying need Jesus.
    probably just got picked off without having the means to deal with a massclaim

  16. ISO #7216
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    ##Vote Geo

  17. ISO #7217
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    185,697
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 6, Finale: The Billion-Dollar Pogo Stick Race [The Mafia Championship] Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 112 DaBackpack (14), Lady Lambdadelta (20)
    2 Geo The Sun Fan (46), Macdougall (67)
    1 The Sun Fan Fable (19)
    4 Not voting Geo (0), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (21), 112 (3), Spiny Creature (0)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Friday, October 11th, 2019. There are 1570838460000 remaining.

    Requested by Macdougall at 1 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes, 2 seconds remaining.

  18. ISO #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7213)
    You think that in the champs finale, the wolves would have the game set up so that a single accurate vigilante kill would collapse their entire game.

    A team that contains no less than three of the wolves that participated in the wildcards all of whom endgamed it, and another person who came through as a wolf from the qualifiers who also utterly killed it.

    You think a wolf team of Spiny Creature, Beck, 112 and Geo lose the game on the back of a single vig?

    And to top it off, I'm just grandstanding for doubting that we're in this reality.

    I'm gonna bail for a while and let y'all dwell on it. The civilians among you that aren't trying need Jesus.
    I mean.

    TSF might be in the team still, but yeah, I do kinda think scum team was going for the win.

    Like look at this FMPOV for a minute.

    Who's the deep scum? Is it you, who would've shot a partner when they didn't need to? Is it BP, who made the $#@!ing weirdest scum cop claim ever if he's scum? Is it Fable, when scum could've credibly had Lexi or you dead last night? Is it Lexi AND BP, is that what you're gonna try to say?

    Like damn dude, sometimes it IS that easy, sometimes the straight forward answer is the correct one.

    But go off I guess, good luck with that.

  19. ISO #7219
    You keep saying "the champs finale" as if everyone here isn't just another player lmao. It's just another game my man, the same logic and rules apply here as everywhere else tbh.

  20. ISO #7220
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    I think Geo/Spiny Creature are pretty much lockwolves.

    112/DBP/Nanook and The Sun Fan are questionable still.

    If we are in the world in which one of Nanook or Sun Fan are wolves we need to lynch right again today. If we are looking at a team of Nanook, The Sun Fan, Beck +1. We can't really afford to go to lylo tomorrow right? All I am trying to say is we have to get today's lynch right. We have to work out who CANNOT be town.

  21. ISO #7221
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7219)
    You keep saying "the champs finale" as if everyone here isn't just another player lmao. It's just another game my man, the same logic and rules apply here as everywhere else tbh.
    Every player here is very capable as a wolf. That is not ordinarily the case imo. Maybe you play in a shark tank but I don't think the rest of us do. We play with a lot of people who struggle hard as wolves, a lot of people who aren't capable of the level of detail required to wolf against good civs. That's what it comes down to for me.

  22. ISO #7222
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2072)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#2064)
    alright heres what we're gonna $#@!in do

    @Angrypotato
    @Arie
    @Beck
    @Beky
    @CarsonGarden
    @dastar512
    @FecalFeast
    @inkarnit
    @kneeneighbor
    @MisterZ
    @Mistreya
    @musicneverdies
    @Phighter
    @PunchyTheCat
    @The Sun Fan
    @Thrud
    @vanity.

    idc that I pinged dead people and myself

    scale of 1-10, tell me how good you think busing your partners (If you are unfamiliar with this term, it means to actively try to kill your teammates when you are mafia) is as a strategy in general. Do you do it often? Do you mind it when your teammates do it to you

    just whenever you get around to it.
    I do not bus unless absolutely necessary. Especially in small games like this where village cred doesn't last an afternoon and every wolf can shave entire days off the time it takes to win. 1 out of 10. I berate wolves in chat that try to bus me, but I'm also not a wolf that's often bussed.
    @Macdougall

    Beck's stance on busing
    this was in qualifying and he was town; no reason for him not to tell the full truth imo

  23. ISO #7223
    I mean there’s been what, like 3 good towns this tournament? Thereve been good town players and good town performances on an individual level, don’t get me wrong, but there haven’t really been good towns as a whole.

    Idk I just don’t see the need to treat this like some sort of holy grail of games tbh. It’s just a game with some talented players, but, like, they’re still just other players.

    My site is known for its incredibly strong town play, actually. We have something like a 75% town win rate IIRC. And it’s not just bad wolves either there are some very skilled wolves that are very successful elsewhere.

    Anyways, my main point is that until there’s a reason to think it’s not easy, it is easy. There’s a $#@! ton more reasons to think momentum is on our side and we can snowball this thing than to think “we’re $#@!ed and we need to start breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats.”

  24. ISO #7224
    Soul Reader 112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,701
    Community
    Canucks Community (CDC)
    ##Vote Geo

    legit the best thing all tp can do is consider the world where i am town and try to build around that.

    @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR - who was it that looks bad in a 112=town world? i need to know. i am serious.

  25. ISO #7225
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7224)
    ##Vote Geo

    legit the best thing all tp can do is consider the world where i am town and try to build around that.

    @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR - who was it that looks bad in a 112=town world? i need to know. i am serious.
    Peace and love be upon you

  26. ISO #7226
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.

  27. ISO #7227
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7226)
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?

  28. ISO #7228
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    185,697
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 6, Finale: The Billion-Dollar Pogo Stick Race [The Mafia Championship] Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Geo The Sun Fan (47), Macdougall (70), 112 (4)
    2 112 DaBackpack (14), Lady Lambdadelta (20)
    1 The Sun Fan Fable (19)
    3 Not voting Geo (0), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (26), Spiny Creature (0)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Friday, October 11th, 2019. There are 1570838460000 remaining.

    Requested by The Sun Fan at 1 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes, 4 seconds remaining.

  29. ISO #7229
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote No Lynch

  30. ISO #7230
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7226)
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?
    Why did Beck do that on day 2?

  31. ISO #7231
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Lady Lambdadelta
    who did u rb n2?
    u may have said it already and I just missed it, apologies if so

  32. ISO #7232
    Soul Reader 112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,701
    Community
    Canucks Community (CDC)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7226)
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?
    because wifom

  33. ISO #7233
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7230)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7226)
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?
    Why did Beck do that on day 2?
    Holy false equivalencies, Batman!

  34. ISO #7234
    Soul Reader 112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,701
    Community
    Canucks Community (CDC)
    112 top mislynch bait 2019

  35. ISO #7235
    Soul Reader 112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,701
    Community
    Canucks Community (CDC)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7233)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7230)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7226)
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?
    Why did Beck do that on day 2?
    Holy false equivalencies, Batman!
    Holy tonal pings, Hercules!

  36. ISO #7236
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7233)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7230)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7226)
    That isn't how I feel, I think we are in a good position, certainly much better than we were yesterday and I am not breaking out the tinfoil and pointy hats. You are legitimately suspicious looking by virtue of the Beck interactions and you profile as part of a unit that were pushing us towards focusing our energy on Keldeo for the past three days. You just get away with it because you're mean to people when they interact with you tbh so they shy away from confronting you.

    I am not going to convince you of my arguments because if you are a civilian, in your world you have a narrower POE than I do by virtue of your self assessment. If you are a wolf, you have to at least act like you are in that world.

    All I ask is specifically for @Fable and @Lady Lambdadelta to promise that they will at least humour what I am trying to get at here. Anyone else who does is a bonus.
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?
    Why did Beck do that on day 2?
    Holy false equivalencies, Batman!
    No. The answer you come up with to that question is the answer.

    You're asking very basic questions. Where's the large peen?

  37. ISO #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#7102)
    Also I just wanna say pls vote me MVP

    I called Beck 112 Geo

    Dbp was wrong but Spiny was next man up on my list

    Gib
    I had Beck/112/Spiny

  38. ISO #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7236)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7233)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7230)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7227)
    ...you saw me pivot away from Keldeo and agree with Lexi's town case on him at EOD yesterday, yeah?

    Why in the world do I need to do that as a wolf when I can VERY credibly just stick to my guns on him?
    Why did Beck do that on day 2?
    Holy false equivalencies, Batman!
    No. The answer you come up with to that question is the answer.

    You're asking very basic questions. Where's the large peen?
    What are you even talking about right now.

    Beck swapped off Keldeo to kill the outed cop with like 30 seconds left.

    Unless you think scumNanook wants to kill a used up vig that badly...

  39. ISO #7239
    Tbh this game SHOULD be easy from here, we just need to maintain some discipline and not go off the rails.

    Of course, it took Mac all of like an hour to go off the rails, but.

    ##Vote 112

    I don't see how this is ever not a wolf at this point, tbh.

  40. ISO #7240
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    If 112 was a wolf I think they just shoot Keldeo tbh. Absolutely no blowback to the shot. As it stands it seems like 112 was in a situation at the time where they're choosing between three civs so it's unsurprising that they did something strange after 24 hrs of mulling it over.

    I'll analyse 112 for Beck interactions anyway. They didn't vote for each other all game from what I can see which is immediately wtf.

  41. ISO #7241
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7239)
    Tbh this game SHOULD be easy from here, we just need to maintain some discipline and not go off the rails.

    Of course, it took Mac all of like an hour to go off the rails, but.

    ##Vote 112

    I don't see how this is ever not a wolf at this point, tbh.
    Like how sure you were about Keldeo?

  42. ISO #7242
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7241)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7239)
    Tbh this game SHOULD be easy from here, we just need to maintain some discipline and not go off the rails.

    Of course, it took Mac all of like an hour to go off the rails, but.

    ##Vote 112

    I don't see how this is ever not a wolf at this point, tbh.
    Like how sure you were about Keldeo?
    I was never that sure about Keldeo. Don't conflate "has to die" with "is 100% always a wolf."

  43. ISO #7243
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Continuing to gamesolve and not taking for granted that the game is won with three wolves alive does not equal going off the rails just because you say it.

    Kindly, $#@! off with your bull$#@!.

  44. ISO #7244
    As soon as you $#@! off with yours, bb

  45. ISO #7245
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    My win condition is to find wolves not sit around and fap over killing one.

  46. ISO #7246
    GOAT Tier Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,977
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    ##Vote Geo

    This seems like the most obvious hit.

    I'll look at nanook and sun fan again tomorrow I guess just to be sure I think the game is over.

  47. ISO #7247
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    SoUnDs LiKe TwO tOwN's FiGhTiNg

  48. ISO #7248
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Some more data for anyone actually trying to process things. The only players alive who ever even voted for Beck.

    Mac, Nanook, Spiny, Geo.

  49. ISO #7249
    Wants It More The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    7,484
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7245)
    My win condition is to find wolves not sit around and fap over killing one.
    Earlier that day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7028)
    I am absolutely rock hard

  50. ISO #7250
    Soul Reader Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,097
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Nanook's entire game has been nothing but questionable since the start and he gets away with it because he's rude to people as a tactic to stop people from engaging with him.

    I'll flip it. What has he done that is actually towny? Why is he so townread? If he is town, why haven't the wolves ever tried to actually go after him with any fervour despite the glaring holes in his game?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Ritualist

The Ritualist may once during the game at any time choose to self-sacrifice and die in return for having a dead player of their own choosing be resurrected.