Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 487

Thread: August Paint REVEAL

  1. ISO #301
    Dodgy Sooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,248
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Dragonmount
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Oy vey... we're still not there??

  2. ISO #302
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I am SO SORRY

  3. ISO #303
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    « Excuses, Excuses »
    I thought I sent Shad's paint at least but I guess that post is lost

  4. ISO #304
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Logic's threadmarks are my favourite part of this reveal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  5. ISO #305
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    « Paint #13: Shad »
    Paint #13

    What has the illustrious artist @Shad produced this time?!



    ...truthandbeauty.png indeed! Where do I even begin?

    The jungle city has multiplied o.O Thanks to Shad's placement of the "sand" from the description, one of them is experiencing a sandstorm!

    The pond is lovely so I guess that's something

    But the red woman God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight. Probably going to crush me with the core sun red disco ball for the crime of snail-rolling. I'll deserve it tbqh.

    The blond dudes have become vaping party guys! They have a pretty stupid look on their faces. Lads wishes we were still on fruits.

    1 Thank to the person who can figure out what the heck is the green thing they're holding, 'cause Shad didn't have a good answer, and the describer didn't notice!

  6. ISO #306
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,908
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.
    to be sigged
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  7. ISO #307
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    7,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    1 Thank to the person who can figure out what the heck is the green thing they're holding, 'cause Shad didn't have a good answer, and the describer didn't notice!
    I think they're just green versions of whatever the red things they're holding are. If they're ravers, it could be glow sticks. Or tubes of drugs.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  8. ISO #308
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    Paint #13

    What has the illustrious artist @Shad produced this time?!



    ...truthandbeauty.png indeed! Where do I even begin?

    The jungle city has multiplied o.O Thanks to Shad's placement of the "sand" from the description, one of them is experiencing a sandstorm!

    The pond is lovely so I guess that's something

    But the red woman God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight. Probably going to crush me with the core sun red disco ball for the crime of snail-rolling. I'll deserve it tbqh.

    The blond dudes have become vaping party guys! They have a pretty stupid look on their faces. Lads wishes we were still on fruits.

    1 Thank to the person who can figure out what the heck is the green thing they're holding, 'cause Shad didn't have a good answer, and the describer didn't notice!
    OHHH MY GODDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  9. ISO #309
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#295)
    oi @Logic how is it that RE's, Panini's, and Manatee's paints are "masterpieces" while mine is simply a "paint"?!
    Oh, uh...I really don't know how that happened.
    the video in the threadmark is unavailable in Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  10. ISO #310
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,780
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#295)
    oi @Logic how is it that RE's, Panini's, and Manatee's paints are "masterpieces" while mine is simply a "paint"?!
    Oh, uh...I really don't know how that happened.
    the video in the threadmark is unavailable in Canada
    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/3vk26x...----uncensored
    And in case that doesn't work either, here's something that sums it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  11. ISO #311
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#295)
    oi @Logic how is it that RE's, Panini's, and Manatee's paints are "masterpieces" while mine is simply a "paint"?!
    Oh, uh...I really don't know how that happened.
    the video in the threadmark is unavailable in Canada
    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/3vk26x...----uncensored
    And in case that doesn't work either, here's something that sums it up.

    yeah that link actually didn't work either. gdi Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  12. ISO #312
    GOAT Tier The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    19,360
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Shad

    What...

  13. ISO #313
    Thread Analyst nutella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    507
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Lmao

  14. ISO #314
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    « Surprise! Lads stalls again! »
    i dont wanna make another excuse but it's 3 am :s ill just post mendel's description

  15. ISO #315
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#314)
    i dont wanna make another excuse but it's 3 am :s ill just post mendel's description
    I eagerly await Logic's threadmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  16. ISO #316
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,642
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    lolShad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#16505)
    another is mash

    Another powerful game of the city of crappy

  17. ISO #317
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    39,917
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Lmao what the hell is that image
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  18. ISO #318
    Bandwagoner UncleDynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Trieste and Moscow
    Posts
    101
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    I guess I shouldn't quit my describing job.


  19. ISO #319
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    « Description #14: Mendel »
    Description #14

    6Tthe 10-word limit was not enough for @mendel's description!

    smoking city jungle pond. twins. red actor offers multicolored sunwheel.
    THe sandstorm has become a fire smoke, simply because it was placed above the city! there are no breaks in "city jungle pond"! Is that an understandable description? We shall see how nutella interprets the three!

    ctrl c + ctrl v has costed Shad. Mendel thinks the frat dudes are twins, alas! And THE FREAKING DEVIL has become a red... actor??? perhaps because they have been ripped from a still!

    the lovely surise/set so far (with the exception of Shad's piece) has become a rainbow sunwheel! sounds gay to whom is i being offered? the twins? let's see!!

  20. ISO #320
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    17,431
    Gender


    You asked me for a Core sun rave. What did you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  21. ISO #321
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    « Sleep is for the weak »
    goodnight ur all saints

  22. ISO #322
    Soul Reader OrangeP47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,916
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    W3D Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    Paint #13

    What has the illustrious artist @Shad produced this time?!



    ...truthandbeauty.png indeed! Where do I even begin?

    The jungle city has multiplied o.O Thanks to Shad's placement of the "sand" from the description, one of them is experiencing a sandstorm!

    The pond is lovely
    How do I thank Shad for Lads' post?

  23. ISO #323
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,952
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#319)
    Description #14

    6Tthe 10-word limit was not enough for @mendel's description!

    smoking city jungle pond. twins. red actor offers multicolored sunwheel.
    THe sandstorm has become a fire smoke, simply because it was placed above the city! there are no breaks in "city jungle pond"! Is that an understandable description? We shall see how nutella interprets the three!

    ctrl c + ctrl v has costed Shad. Mendel thinks the frat dudes are twins, alas! And THE FREAKING DEVIL has become a red... actor??? perhaps because they have been ripped from a still!

    the lovely surise/set so far (with the exception of Shad's piece) has become a rainbow sunwheel! sounds gay to whom is i being offered? the twins? let's see!!
    WTF MENDEL

    LMFAO

    This literally means nothing

  24. ISO #324
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,952
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    Paint #13

    What has the illustrious artist @Shad produced this time?!



    ...truthandbeauty.png indeed! Where do I even begin?

    The jungle city has multiplied o.O Thanks to Shad's placement of the "sand" from the description, one of them is experiencing a sandstorm!

    The pond is lovely so I guess that's something

    But the red woman God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight. Probably going to crush me with the core sun red disco ball for the crime of snail-rolling. I'll deserve it tbqh.

    The blond dudes have become vaping party guys! They have a pretty stupid look on their faces. Lads wishes we were still on fruits.

    1 Thank to the person who can figure out what the heck is the green thing they're holding, 'cause Shad didn't have a good answer, and the describer didn't notice!

  25. ISO #325
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,780
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#319)
    Description #14

    6Tthe 10-word limit was not enough for @mendel's description!

    smoking city jungle pond. twins. red actor offers multicolored sunwheel.
    THe sandstorm has become a fire smoke, simply because it was placed above the city! there are no breaks in "city jungle pond"! Is that an understandable description? We shall see how nutella interprets the three!

    ctrl c + ctrl v has costed Shad. Mendel thinks the frat dudes are twins, alas! And THE FREAKING DEVIL has become a red... actor??? perhaps because they have been ripped from a still!

    the lovely surise/set so far (with the exception of Shad's piece) has become a rainbow sunwheel! sounds gay to whom is i being offered? the twins? let's see!!
    WTF MENDEL

    LMFAO

    This literally means nothing
    You, uh, haven't read mine yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  26. ISO #326
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    « BBT can be savage. »
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#325)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#319)
    Description #14

    6Tthe 10-word limit was not enough for @mendel's description!

    smoking city jungle pond. twins. red actor offers multicolored sunwheel.
    THe sandstorm has become a fire smoke, simply because it was placed above the city! there are no breaks in "city jungle pond"! Is that an understandable description? We shall see how nutella interprets the three!

    ctrl c + ctrl v has costed Shad. Mendel thinks the frat dudes are twins, alas! And THE FREAKING DEVIL has become a red... actor??? perhaps because they have been ripped from a still!

    the lovely surise/set so far (with the exception of Shad's piece) has become a rainbow sunwheel! sounds gay to whom is i being offered? the twins? let's see!!
    WTF MENDEL

    LMFAO

    This literally means nothing
    You, uh, haven't read mine yet.
    I'm not sure we ever will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  27. ISO #327
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,433
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    Paint #13

    What has the illustrious artist @Shad produced this time?!



    ...truthandbeauty.png indeed! Where do I even begin?

    The jungle city has multiplied o.O Thanks to Shad's placement of the "sand" from the description, one of them is experiencing a sandstorm!

    The pond is lovely so I guess that's something

    But the red woman God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight. Probably going to crush me with the core sun red disco ball for the crime of snail-rolling. I'll deserve it tbqh.

    The blond dudes have become vaping party guys! They have a pretty stupid look on their faces. Lads wishes we were still on fruits.

    1 Thank to the person who can figure out what the heck is the green thing they're holding, 'cause Shad didn't have a good answer, and the describer didn't notice!
    the describer DID notice, the yellow twins seem to be holding crayons, so I thought this might've been a pen!

    The corner city looked like it was smoking to me, which was weird because from the junglification, the apocalyptic event that sent the city smoking should have already been over, and I didnt understand it.

    The ball did send a strong message of "nuclear core" but it felt like it was too casually handled?

    what I don't get is where the red figure sprung up from!!

    so basically, I couldn't really make sense of it, so my description is very matter-of-fact.
    But looking back on the chain, Shad was quite faithful to LordQuas vision, and delivered an excellent paint!
    December Paint & Drabble -- sign up now!
    How to slank in Mafia games -- share your experiences!
    Makaze does not enjoy killing the women who date him.

  28. ISO #328
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,433
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#320)


    You asked me for a Core sun rave. What did you expect?
    that... makes a lot of sense, actually!
    December Paint & Drabble -- sign up now!
    How to slank in Mafia games -- share your experiences!
    Makaze does not enjoy killing the women who date him.

  29. ISO #329
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    « Objection Noted: Overruled »
    I object to the writing of my name in all caps
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  30. ISO #330
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,780
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    tpppBBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  31. ISO #331
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,433
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    btw, LordQuas is taking signups for October Paint!
    Go go go go go!
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...-Paint-Signups
    December Paint & Drabble -- sign up now!
    How to slank in Mafia games -- share your experiences!
    Makaze does not enjoy killing the women who date him.

  32. ISO #332
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#330)
    tpppBBT

    smfh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  33. ISO #333
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,788
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Until Christams we'll see the end of the chain. As Xmas present
    This would be aswesome actually ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#720)
    Some pressure makes Diamonds out of coal so why not do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

    ##Vote Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

    Coming on Christmas 2040.

  34. ISO #334
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  35. ISO #335
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,780
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#334)
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    And take a look at all those low-posters. It's the host's fault for not specifying a post minimum.

    Tsk tsk. This game should have had a flake moderator involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  36. ISO #336
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#334)
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    And take a look at all those low-posters. It's the host's fault for not specifying a post minimum.

    Tsk tsk. This game should have had a flake moderator involved.
    @Mill Crab slacking smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  37. ISO #337
    GOAT Tier The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    19,360
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#334)
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    And take a look at all those low-posters. It's the host's fault for not specifying a post minimum.

    Tsk tsk. This game should have had a flake moderator involved.
    @Mill Crab slacking smh
    You beat me tagging MC ffs

  38. ISO #338
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    7,933
    Looking at Shad's picture, I can actually see how it got to the one that I described. There's been variation but the main themes are still there.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  39. ISO #339
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,433
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#337)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#334)
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    And take a look at all those low-posters. It's the host's fault for not specifying a post minimum.

    Tsk tsk. This game should have had a flake moderator involved.
    @Mill Crab slacking smh
    You beat me tagging MC ffs
    mfw the flake moderator talks to the host for lowposting

    ( Lads, you're doing great!)
    (The big thing to get done well is actually pushing the chain, which I already failed spectacularly)
    Last edited by mendel; October 10th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.
    December Paint & Drabble -- sign up now!
    How to slank in Mafia games -- share your experiences!
    Makaze does not enjoy killing the women who date him.

  40. ISO #340
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,642
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#334)
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    And take a look at all those low-posters. It's the host's fault for not specifying a post minimum.

    Tsk tsk. This game should have had a flake moderator involved.
    @Mill Crab slacking smh
    Site policy tbh. Can't flake if there's no specified post minimum. My hands are tied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#16505)
    another is mash

    Another powerful game of the city of crappy

  41. ISO #341
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,334
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    nikeas
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#340)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#334)
    I'm the top poster in this thread lol

    fear me, Lads
    And take a look at all those low-posters. It's the host's fault for not specifying a post minimum.

    Tsk tsk. This game should have had a flake moderator involved.
    @Mill Crab slacking smh
    Site policy tbh. Can't flake if there's no specified post minimum. My hands are tied.
    To be fair, the site-wide 1 post req minimum is mentioned only as a mafia rule, and I don't think we're playing a mafia game here
    "nikeas never host a mafia again please"

  42. ISO #342
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    17,431
    Gender
    ##Vote catgode wolfy dismissal
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  43. ISO #343
    Battery Swallower Angrypotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,968
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Greywolf main
    AKA
    YanniCui , Hildegard Margot Cui
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    36 hours now
    Gentlemen, you have fought like lions and been led by donkeys. - Erwin Rommel

  44. ISO #344
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,788
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#343)
    36 hours now
    Don't rush the things we are here very patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#720)
    Some pressure makes Diamonds out of coal so why not do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

    ##Vote Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

    Coming on Christmas 2040.

  45. ISO #345
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,140
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Hello, wolf chat Lads? Is anyone there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  46. ISO #346
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    « Lads keeps us in suspense; dirty dishes can't wait. »
    I'm loading the dishwasher

  47. ISO #347
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,433
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#343)
    36 hours now
    since when? the thread is almost three days old now
    December Paint & Drabble -- sign up now!
    How to slank in Mafia games -- share your experiences!
    Makaze does not enjoy killing the women who date him.

  48. ISO #348
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,952
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    My birthday wish is that lads is well and good

  49. ISO #349
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#348)
    My birthday wish is that lads is well and good
    It's your birthday Frog? Happy birthday! Hope your health and wealth is doubled before your next birthday I'll resume right away!

  50. ISO #350
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,334
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    nikeas
    Frog's bday saved us
    "nikeas never host a mafia again please"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Businessman

The Businessman may each night give another player a target. If the person successfully lynches their target the next day, they will be rewarded with a prize (a 1-shot ability selected by the Businessman from a range of options).