Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: MS Paint November

  1. ISO #51
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,002
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Does someone have the over/under for this being revealed before 2020?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  2. ISO #52
    bbt's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,518
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#51)
    Does someone have the over/under for this being revealed before 2020?
    Dude, it's Lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  3. ISO #53
    Responsible for #8 Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    21,779
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#51)
    Does someone have the over/under for this being revealed before 2020?
    Dude, it's Lads.
    So it’ll start in 2019 and end in 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  4. ISO #54
    buys toilet paper on the dark web Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sixers Territory
    Posts
    52,264
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#233)
    So here's the deal, Champ.

    1. Phighter's $#@!ing with you.

  5. ISO #55
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#54)
    /in?
    @Phighter, fit you in thank you @Sooh!

  6. ISO #56
    Thread Analyst Lads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    The Comment Section
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#51)
    Does someone have the over/under for this being revealed before 2020?
    at a minimum, I'd guess 5 days from now, max 8

  7. ISO #57
    buys toilet paper on the dark web Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sixers Territory
    Posts
    52,264
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Lads sleeps, but when she awakes, reveal!

    01. @Mill Crab - Describe
    02. @catgode - Paint
    03. @sheepsaysmeep - Describe
    04. @Sherlock Holmes - Paint
    05. @Logic - Describe
    06. @Boquise - Paint
    07. @JMurder3 - Describe
    08. @jumpluff - Paint
    09. @OrangeP47 - Describe
    10. @Manatee - Paint
    11. @Chemist1422 - Describe
    12. @Panini - Paint
    13. @UncleDynamite - Describe
    14. @Michelle - Paint
    15. @Arapocalypse - Describe
    16. @Ryast - Paint
    17. @LanMisa - Describe
    18. @Quas - Paint
    19. @Frog - Describe
    20. @Shad - Paint
    21. @mendel - Describe
    22. @Zinnia - Paint
    23. @Sooh - Describe
    24. @bbt - Paint
    25. @Secondhand Revenant - Describe
    26. @Mischief - Paint
    27. @Keldeo -Describe
    28. @Ampharos - Paint
    29. @roro__b - Describe
    30. @Garden Gnome - Paint
    31. @Voxxicus - Describe
    32. @Manasi - Paint
    33. @nutella - Describe
    34. @Phighter - Paint
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#233)
    So here's the deal, Champ.

    1. Phighter's $#@!ing with you.

  8. ISO #58
    Thread Analyst Manatee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Depths
    Posts
    575
    Gender
    34. @Phighter - Paint
    Any bets on how many days it'll take to see Phighter's submission?

    Just kidding around, excited to see another Lad paint reveal! The last one was really fun!

  9. ISO #59
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    17,597
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Gender
    Oh nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  10. ISO #60
    bbt's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,518
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    I'll check back next week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  11. ISO #61
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    26,281
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Came for the



    Stayed for the

    Last edited by Frog; December 16th, 2019 at 07:14 PM.

  12. ISO #62
    Soul Reader Ryast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,129
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Hypixel
    Gender
    Oh good

    My drawing looks like something your parents would hang on the fridge when you were five
    Last edited by Ryast; December 16th, 2019 at 07:22 PM.

  13. ISO #63
    I told an amazing story with my ten words

  14. ISO #64
    bbt's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,518
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    my drawing made Lads hungry, but it wasn't meant to have any food in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  15. ISO #65
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,002
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    I decided to double check what I described.

    This won't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  16. ISO #66
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,002
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#51)
    Does someone have the over/under for this being revealed before 2020?
    at a minimum, I'd guess 5 days from now, max 8
    For the uninitiated, a preview of what is to come:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  17. ISO #67
    Thread Analyst Manatee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Depths
    Posts
    575
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus (#63)
    I told an amazing story with my ten words
    Wait... how long has Santa Claus been a part of this paint without me knowing!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Evil Mastermind

The Evil Mastermind is an independently aligned role who can potentially perform one of two night actions each night. If the Evil Mastermind does not already have a living Evil Minion, they can choose to recruit one (i.e. convert a player to share the same win condition as well as private communication privileges). If the Evil Mastermind does have an Evil Minion, they or their Evil Minion can kill someone. The Evil Mastermind shares the same win condition as a Serial Killer or a Cult.