Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 3,451 to 3,462 of 3462

Thread: Doctor's Paradise 17er [Game Thread]

1. ISO #3451
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    pretty sure I wouldnt have, had absolutely nothing connecting cmit/spartan to anyone of you and also had you and golden as pretty aligned.
    I did try to seem like I was saving him knowing he'd be lynched

2. ISO #3452
    Thanks for hosting @LordQuas
    It's weird that no one found storm's outburst being incredibly scummy

3. ISO #3453
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#3452)
    being a $#@! and pissing people off doesnt make them scummy

4. ISO #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3453)
    The aggression alone is very weird

5. ISO #3455
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia

we should discuss why @Ing the moderator in thread is considered inappropriate and may be grounds for modkill. depending on how its done or if the purpose is deemed to be to gain some kind of advantage.

basically from what i know about it, theres a rule that any communications with mod should be done in private. this overlaps with not directly quoting your role pm or referencing mod communications. potentially it can be used as OGI, in this case someone may read you town for not asking the mod in your scum chat

@metsnfins

6. ISO #3456
    Timezone
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#3454)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3453)
    The aggression alone is very weird
    whatever. i dont even know what you said that pissed me off but i gaurentee i wouldve reacted the same way as town but much worse

7. ISO #3457
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3455)
    @therealet

we should discuss why @Ing the moderator in thread is considered inappropriate and may be grounds for modkill. depending on how its done or if the purpose is deemed to be to gain some kind of advantage.

basically from what i know about it, theres a rule that any communications with mod should be done in private. this overlaps with not directly quoting your role pm or referencing mod communications. potentially it can be used as OGI, in this case someone may read you town for not asking the mod in your scum chat

@metsnfins
    actually I was gonna mention this but I forgot

I tend to go a bit softer on it because I've been on sites where doing so is the norm, but on the site culture here people ask those questions in private chats or PMs to the mod, so asking it in the thread is indicative of them being town etc etc

just opens up doors of WIFOM that aren't really fun to get into

I totally get where you're coming from though cause again, when that isn't the implied case on your site this isn't an issue
    Last edited by LordQuas; November 13th, 2019 at 04:59 AM.

8. ISO #3458
    @therealet

@metsnfins
    still i dont think thats grounds for a modkill, warnings sure, but a modkill is a little overboard especially since i come from a site where that isnt a rule

i never had anything wrong with that rule when you said it, just the fact that its grounds for a modkill

also what i said can be read as either alignment as well because i was angry over activity

9. ISO #3459
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by therealet (#3458)
    @therealet

@metsnfins
    still i dont think thats grounds for a modkill, warnings sure, but a modkill is a little overboard especially since i come from a site where that isnt a rule

i never had anything wrong with that rule when you said it, just the fact that its grounds for a modkill

also what i said can be read as either alignment as well because i was angry over activity
    Would you ask the mod to sub out your partner in the thread or in scum chat

If I asked the mod to sub out mischief publicly and mischief flips scum wouldn't you think I was town cause I could have asked in chat

It's just something we decided we shouldn't do @therealet

You can bitch about inactivity like I did. But asking the mod publicly is too much

10. ISO #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#3459)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealet (#3458)
    @therealet

@metsnfins

Would you ask the mod to sub out your partner in the thread or in scum chat

If I asked the mod to sub out mischief publicly and mischief flips scum wouldn't you think I was town cause I could have asked in chat

It's just something we decided we shouldn't do @therealet

You can bitch about inactivity like I did. But asking the mod publicly is too much
    i didnt say a specific name either

11. ISO #3461
    i told you as well i have nothing against the rule, i have everything against the punishment

12. ISO #3462
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by therealet (#3461)
    i told you as well i have nothing against the rule, i have everything against the punishment
    That's why we said be careful and stop. We didn't want to inadvertantly modkilled

It's all good