Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3462

Thread: Doctor's Paradise 17er [Game Thread]

  1. ISO #2401
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2014)
    Doctor's Paradise 17er Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Marluxion therealet (80), levinacrista (85), metsnfins (175), Mischief (11)
    4 Mischief Titus (13), stormslyde (177), myc (37), Jockmcplop (70)
    1 Flowey golden11535 (9)
    1 golden11535 Sherlock Holmes (9)
    1 stormslyde Flowey (13)
    2 Not voting Marluxion (41), Spartan057 (21)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    It was a tie. Marluxion was lynched at random. They were:

    Character image

    Doc Brown, Vanilla Town
    Role PM for Doctor's Paradise 17er

    Character image

    You are Doc Brown, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 11:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 7th, 2019.
    @levinacrista proved.

    When I have time I'll deep dive and show that you and Mets are pushing the same agenda

  2. ISO #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2401)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2014)
    Doctor's Paradise 17er Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Marluxion therealet (80), levinacrista (85), metsnfins (175), Mischief (11)
    4 Mischief Titus (13), stormslyde (177), myc (37), Jockmcplop (70)
    1 Flowey golden11535 (9)
    1 golden11535 Sherlock Holmes (9)
    1 stormslyde Flowey (13)
    2 Not voting Marluxion (41), Spartan057 (21)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    It was a tie. Marluxion was lynched at random. They were:

    Character image

    Doc Brown, Vanilla Town
    Role PM for Doctor's Paradise 17er

    Character image

    You are Doc Brown, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 11:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 7th, 2019.
    @levinacrista proved.

    When I have time I'll deep dive and show that you and Mets are pushing the same agenda
    So you ignore eod1 sod2 and how I put "if I can't kill storm, I kill met"

  3. ISO #2403
    Thread Analyst Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    540
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2116)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#2113)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2110)
    And levina is on Sherlock my third biggest sr
    Sherlock is your third biggest or levina?
    Nah it's like levina number one mischief is like number two but I'm evaluating atm and Sherlock is number three. I posted about it already today but Sherlock showing up just to shade means not vote for one of the wagons was extremely scummy. He clearly didn't care about the lunch or was told to let it Rand so mafia could defend mischief using the "wolves don't care about the wagons" line again
    This assumes mafia somehow knew Mischief wouldn't turn dead by RNG, which is a big assumption itself.
    No one has the ability to do so.

    Furthermore, I take it you've the wrong assumptions of how I play as well, or how I should. Which I'll leave as is.

  4. ISO #2404
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2402)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2401)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2014)
    Doctor's Paradise 17er Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Marluxion therealet (80), levinacrista (85), metsnfins (175), Mischief (11)
    4 Mischief Titus (13), stormslyde (177), myc (37), Jockmcplop (70)
    1 Flowey golden11535 (9)
    1 golden11535 Sherlock Holmes (9)
    1 stormslyde Flowey (13)
    2 Not voting Marluxion (41), Spartan057 (21)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    It was a tie. Marluxion was lynched at random. They were:

    Character image

    Doc Brown, Vanilla Town
    Role PM for Doctor's Paradise 17er

    Character image

    You are Doc Brown, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 11:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 7th, 2019.
    @levinacrista proved.

    When I have time I'll deep dive and show that you and Mets are pushing the same agenda
    So you ignore eod1 sod2 and how I put "if I can't kill storm, I kill met"
    Doesn't seem like you've tried to kill either of us

  5. ISO #2405
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#2403)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2116)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#2113)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2110)
    And levina is on Sherlock my third biggest sr
    Sherlock is your third biggest or levina?
    Nah it's like levina number one mischief is like number two but I'm evaluating atm and Sherlock is number three. I posted about it already today but Sherlock showing up just to shade means not vote for one of the wagons was extremely scummy. He clearly didn't care about the lunch or was told to let it Rand so mafia could defend mischief using the "wolves don't care about the wagons" line again
    This assumes mafia somehow knew Mischief wouldn't turn dead by RNG, which is a big assumption itself.
    No one has the ability to do so.

    Furthermore, I take it you've the wrong assumptions of how I play as well, or how I should. Which I'll leave as is.
    Not really. Any more action to defend mischief is outting, the best you can do is dissociate from the lynch and hope for favorable rng or stupid town

  6. ISO #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2404)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2402)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2401)
    @levinacrista proved.

    When I have time I'll deep dive and show that you and Mets are pushing the same agenda
    So you ignore eod1 sod2 and how I put "if I can't kill storm, I kill met"
    Doesn't seem like you've tried to kill either of us
    You are wrong, please cease thinking of this way.

  7. ISO #2407
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2406)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2404)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2402)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2401)
    @levinacrista proved.

    When I have time I'll deep dive and show that you and Mets are pushing the same agenda
    So you ignore eod1 sod2 and how I put "if I can't kill storm, I kill met"
    Doesn't seem like you've tried to kill either of us
    You are wrong, please cease thinking of this way.
    Prove me wrong then, because you're all talk and no action

  8. ISO #2408
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,541
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    i find it hard to believe that any villager can think me and levina are wolves together

  9. ISO #2409
    Thread Analyst Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    540
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'll support this.

    ##Vote stormslyde

  10. ISO #2410
    Thread Analyst Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    540
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    golden is a better lynch than Mischief

  11. ISO #2411
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Ah yes the wolf team voting me

  12. ISO #2412
    Bandwagoner Flowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    146
    Community
    Underground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2368)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealet (#2367)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2365)
    What pressure?
    youre literally pretty well received as a wolf from everybody, those who dont scumread you still think you are suspicious
    Okay.

    What pressure?
    This attitude is so unhealthy for town
    But am I a wolf?

    I feel like everybody is tip toeing around me when I should be an easy scapegoat

  13. ISO #2413
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187,494
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Doctor's Paradise 17er Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Mischief myc (2), Spartan057 (23)
    2 stormslyde levinacrista (49), Sherlock Holmes (7)
    1 myc Titus (15)
    1 Flowey therealet (74)
    1 therealet Flowey (46)
    4 Not voting stormslyde (69), golden11535 (0), Mischief (0), metsnfins (89)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 11:00 PM EST on Saturday, November 9th, 2019. There are 1573358460000 remaining.

  14. ISO #2414
    Bandwagoner Flowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    146
    Community
    Underground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2385)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2339)
    You're too floppy and not enough explainy
    That's what she said
    Boomer joke tbh

  15. ISO #2415
    Bandwagoner Flowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    146
    Community
    Underground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2389)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2352)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1237)
    Doctor's Paradise 17er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Mantichora Marluxion (22), BATMAN (16), metsnfins (185), Flowey (38), Jockmcplop (17), stormslyde (227)
    5 Mischief Luxy (54), therealet (86), Titus (9), Mischief (44), golden11535 (34)
    2 stormslyde cmitc1 (18), Sherlock Holmes (14)
    1 golden11535 myc (57)
    1 Flowey Mantichora (90)
    1 metsnfins levinacrista (99)
    1 Not voting moms meatloaf (172)


    View Vote History

    Mantichora was lynched. They were:

    Character image

    Dr. Evil, Vanilla Town
    Role PM for Doctor's Paradise 17er

    Character image

    You are Dr. Evil, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 11:00 PM EST on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019.
    Also ffs dude self voted in a split vote d1.
    But wolves had to think he would move
    If hes a wolf then wolves decided to take an unnecessary gambit. If theresls main theory is mischief is a wolf pr that storm saved then it's an extremely ballsy move for the wolf pr

  16. ISO #2416
    Bandwagoner Flowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    146
    Community
    Underground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2411)
    Ah yes the wolf team voting me
    Glad I unvoted just in time to avoid your suspicion.

  17. ISO #2417
    Bandwagoner Flowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    146
    Community
    Underground
    Gender
    Off to bed.

    Later nerds.

    I'll swap to golden if that's a more viable lynch.

  18. ISO #2418
    Thread Analyst Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    540
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2417)
    Off to bed.

    Later nerds.

    I'll swap to golden if that's a more viable lynch.
    Yours will never be, for sure.

  19. ISO #2419
    Thread Analyst Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    540
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    Mr. Holmes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#2418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2417)
    Off to bed.

    Later nerds.

    I'll swap to golden if that's a more viable lynch.
    Yours will never be, for sure.
    By that I mean realet

  20. ISO #2420
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2417)
    Off to bed.

    Later nerds.

    I'll swap to golden if that's a more viable lynch.
    Duke doesn't sleep this early sup rabbit

  21. ISO #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2411)
    Ah yes the wolf team voting me
    This is one of the scummiest thing I've seen in this game

  22. ISO #2422
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2421)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2411)
    Ah yes the wolf team voting me
    This is one of the scummiest thing I've seen in this game
    Surely you're ignoring your own iso

  23. ISO #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2412)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowey (#2368)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealet (#2367)
    youre literally pretty well received as a wolf from everybody, those who dont scumread you still think you are suspicious
    Okay.

    What pressure?
    This attitude is so unhealthy for town
    But am I a wolf?

    I feel like everybody is tip toeing around me when I should be an easy scapegoat
    There's no point to trigger someone

  24. ISO #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2422)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2421)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2411)
    Ah yes the wolf team voting me
    This is one of the scummiest thing I've seen in this game
    Surely you're ignoring your own iso
    Hmmn what do Sherlock has to involve with us, he did this because of your own actions.

  25. ISO #2425
    Storm/flowey/titus/spartan

  26. ISO #2426
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    It's truly amazing that you level 0 wolves make the obvious play of avoidance and thin defence of saying "WoLvEs DiDnT DeFeNd HiM" there at least three people who defended or shifted off of him using that logic.

    Then d2 it rands and you use, "WoLvEs WouLDnt LeT It RaNd" well they $#@!ing did and it's stupid that that's the only reason he's town. I'm not even set on him being a wolf until the exact $#@!ing team he would be with defends him using this bull$#@!. Who wouldn't take that 50/50 when it results in town marl being lynched or mischief being traded for me based on the narrative you set up.

    It's so disgustingly obvious. Levina doesn't actually push Mets he focused on kyc.throws me out of the town circle immediately eod1 to build the narrative of me being partner with mischief. Mets and levina barely interact but call each other scum, neither has voted the other and they call that clearing just because they said the other was a wolf. End up voting the same player both soft defend mischief. This $#@! is brainless

  27. ISO #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2426)
    It's truly amazing that you level 0 wolves make the obvious play of avoidance and thin defence of saying "WoLvEs DiDnT DeFeNd HiM" there at least three people who defended or shifted off of him using that logic.

    Then d2 it rands and you use, "WoLvEs WouLDnt LeT It RaNd" well they $#@!ing did and it's stupid that that's the only reason he's town. I'm not even set on him being a wolf until the exact $#@!ing team he would be with defends him using this bull$#@!. Who wouldn't take that 50/50 when it results in town marl being lynched or mischief being traded for me based on the narrative you set up.

    It's so disgustingly obvious. Levina doesn't actually push Mets he focused on kyc.throws me out of the town circle immediately eod1 to build the narrative of me being partner with mischief. Mets and levina barely interact but call each other scum, neither has voted the other and they call that clearing just because they said the other was a wolf. End up voting the same player both soft defend mischief. This $#@! is brainless
    I'll get you hung today no matter what. That's a promise.

  28. ISO #2428
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2424)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2422)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2421)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2411)
    Ah yes the wolf team voting me
    This is one of the scummiest thing I've seen in this game
    Surely you're ignoring your own iso
    Hmmn what do Sherlock has to involve with us, he did this because of your own actions.
    I'm $#@!ing town he hasn't given a single reason that I'm scum, he jumped of the mischief wagon onto me for no $#@!ing reason and has continued on that non existent narrative for 3 $#@!ing days. My actions are town motivated town aligned and solving the $#@!ing game. Real et is THE ONLY PERSON who has made a genuine sounding conclusion about my alignment, and guess what ITS STILL DEPENDENT O MISCHIEF FLIP. He's the only person that has any actual logic to sus me and isn't just talking out their ass with no action to back up his words. You just bull$#@! world build on d1 someone gave you 2 worlds and you e run with it since. Mets it's a fence sitting high poster that can't take a true stance on the game and knows he'll get tdomed to death if he hard pushed me.

    You sit here dying I'm a wolf because I don't fit in your predfined world's

    GUESS WHAT town changes their minds, mafia sticks with their narrative. You've done nothing to increase our information you're just stuck in your bull$#@! lalaland where everything is neat, tidy, and predefined. Nothing about your reads is organic it's agendaed and it's a simple conclusion to make to see two distanced wolf buddies buklshitting in the thread to establish an excuse to both vote a cw to their other partner.

    This is insane, I'm goddamn town. I'm $#@!ing solving this game and you wolfy $#@!ers can eat my ass when I dumpster you

  29. ISO #2429
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2427)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2426)
    It's truly amazing that you level 0 wolves make the obvious play of avoidance and thin defence of saying "WoLvEs DiDnT DeFeNd HiM" there at least three people who defended or shifted off of him using that logic.

    Then d2 it rands and you use, "WoLvEs WouLDnt LeT It RaNd" well they $#@!ing did and it's stupid that that's the only reason he's town. I'm not even set on him being a wolf until the exact $#@!ing team he would be with defends him using this bull$#@!. Who wouldn't take that 50/50 when it results in town marl being lynched or mischief being traded for me based on the narrative you set up.

    It's so disgustingly obvious. Levina doesn't actually push Mets he focused on kyc.throws me out of the town circle immediately eod1 to build the narrative of me being partner with mischief. Mets and levina barely interact but call each other scum, neither has voted the other and they call that clearing just because they said the other was a wolf. End up voting the same player both soft defend mischief. This $#@! is brainless
    I'll get you hung today no matter what. That's a promise.
    sure $#@!ing wont, i swear to god if you get me lynched when youve soft defended you partner and aligned with your bus target ill eat a shoe. if you were actually town you would admit that you made a mistake voting with mets. instead you just say "oops, didnt see that"

    you dont care about anyone alignment, you dont ask questions, you just push bullshti out of your ass like a $#@!ing gumball dispenser

  30. ISO #2430
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    #1 on the todo list. iso mets and levina together and DUNK these $#@!ers. sherlock iso is irrelevant hes clearly partners if mischief is scum. reading d1 makes that obvious when he conveniently slides off t he vote onto me and has ZERO evaluation of the game since then

  31. ISO #2431
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    game is solved boys wrap it up. wasnt sure at sod cause of the jock kill but theyre making the moves

  32. ISO #2432
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    ##Vote Mischief i should never have let you live. my switch vote is the only thing people can point to while calling me scum, not a single person has constucted an actual case on me.

    Im never a $#@!ing wolf here, therealet is the only person who has presented anything reasonable to call me a wolf. everyone else just omgused me or slipped onto me cause their brainlets

  33. ISO #2433
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    THIS IS MY TOWN $#@!S

  34. ISO #2434
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2428)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2424)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2422)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2421)
    This is one of the scummiest thing I've seen in this game
    Surely you're ignoring your own iso
    Hmmn what do Sherlock has to involve with us, he did this because of your own actions.
    I'm $#@!ing town he hasn't given a single reason that I'm scum, he jumped of the mischief wagon onto me for no $#@!ing reason and has continued on that non existent narrative for 3 $#@!ing days. My actions are town motivated town aligned and solving the $#@!ing game. Real et is THE ONLY PERSON who has made a genuine sounding conclusion about my alignment, and guess what ITS STILL DEPENDENT O MISCHIEF FLIP. He's the only person that has any actual logic to sus me and isn't just talking out their ass with no action to back up his words. You just bull$#@! world build on d1 someone gave you 2 worlds and you e run with it since. Mets it's a fence sitting high poster that can't take a true stance on the game and knows he'll get tdomed to death if he hard pushed me.

    You sit here dying I'm a wolf because I don't fit in your predfined world's

    GUESS WHAT town changes their minds, mafia sticks with their narrative. You've done nothing to increase our information you're just stuck in your bull$#@! lalaland where everything is neat, tidy, and predefined. Nothing about your reads is organic it's agendaed and it's a simple conclusion to make to see two distanced wolf buddies buklshitting in the thread to establish an excuse to both vote a cw to their other partner.

    This is insane, I'm goddamn town. I'm $#@!ing solving this game and you wolfy $#@!ers can eat my ass when I dumpster you
    You realized you are being mischief right? You failed to keep your subjective as you showed sights in the luxy fight. I legitimately not so much a harm to you as I'm one of a top sr myself. Sherlock is on you cause he knows what you already losing. You have the advantage of beating prs to prs but your confidence turned aggorant, this behavior is not acceptable town or mafia

  35. ISO #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2433)
    THIS IS MY TOWN $#@!S
    I thought I was going to end you but you did it yourself, I should be the one you vote on btw.

  36. ISO #2436
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2434)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2428)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2424)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2422)
    Surely you're ignoring your own iso
    Hmmn what do Sherlock has to involve with us, he did this because of your own actions.
    I'm $#@!ing town he hasn't given a single reason that I'm scum, he jumped of the mischief wagon onto me for no $#@!ing reason and has continued on that non existent narrative for 3 $#@!ing days. My actions are town motivated town aligned and solving the $#@!ing game. Real et is THE ONLY PERSON who has made a genuine sounding conclusion about my alignment, and guess what ITS STILL DEPENDENT O MISCHIEF FLIP. He's the only person that has any actual logic to sus me and isn't just talking out their ass with no action to back up his words. You just bull$#@! world build on d1 someone gave you 2 worlds and you e run with it since. Mets it's a fence sitting high poster that can't take a true stance on the game and knows he'll get tdomed to death if he hard pushed me.

    You sit here dying I'm a wolf because I don't fit in your predfined world's

    GUESS WHAT town changes their minds, mafia sticks with their narrative. You've done nothing to increase our information you're just stuck in your bull$#@! lalaland where everything is neat, tidy, and predefined. Nothing about your reads is organic it's agendaed and it's a simple conclusion to make to see two distanced wolf buddies buklshitting in the thread to establish an excuse to both vote a cw to their other partner.

    This is insane, I'm goddamn town. I'm $#@!ing solving this game and you wolfy $#@!ers can eat my ass when I dumpster you
    You realized you are being mischief right?i gave up? and ATE? LMFAO You failed to keep your subjective as you showed sights in the luxy fight. wtf does luxy have to do with anything, we fought, we backed off. irrelevantI legitimately not so much a harm to you as I'm one of a top sr myself.who the $#@! is scum reading you? Sherlock is on you cause he knows what you already losing. im sure you know why sherlock is on me, after all youre in a chat togetherYou have the advantage of beating prs to prs but your confidence turned aggorant,what? this behavior is not acceptable town or mafiatown cant push mafia?
    big brain mode activate YOURE SCUM BECAUSE YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD

  37. ISO #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2432)
    ##Vote Mischief i should never have let you live. my switch vote is the only thing people can point to while calling me scum, not a single person has constucted an actual case on me.

    Im never a $#@!ing wolf here, therealet is the only person who has presented anything reasonable to call me a wolf. everyone else just omgused me or slipped onto me cause their brainlets
    @therealet this might change your mind

  38. ISO #2438
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2435)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2433)
    THIS IS MY TOWN $#@!S
    I thought I was going to end you but you did it yourself, I should be the one you vote on btw.
    voting you is stupid, reveals nothing. everything youve posted this game is nonsense BS. you flip wolf doesnt prove $#@!. lynching mischeif gets you and mets lynched nice try kiddo

  39. ISO #2439
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#14)
    Hello everyone, I'm Levina Crista. Despite having a girly nickname, I'm actually male, Levina Crista is a fictional character I created. But please,
    address me as anything you like. And for my starter line, let's me introduce a bit about myself.

    I had played mafia before.
    Yes, I had played mafia before but then I would regard myself as immature and aggorant. I created this account as I'm building my new, reliable image and to test how far have I been growing.

    I'm an esl
    My English is not perfect but I'm trying my best to keep improving everytime.

    EoD is disadvantageous for me
    It's currently 11:00 p.m and I can only type with my phone right now. Further more, I work everyday until 11:30 am, so if I ever miss EoD please don't hold back on me.

    I would bold important parts
    As you see that I'm already doing it, This is to gain attraction and point out what most important in my reasoning but please read the full context to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding.

    Well it's a pleasure to play with you all. Either bad or good plays each player potrays, I hope we have a fun and friendly game.
    what happened yo your bolding gimmick btw? too much work?

  40. ISO #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2436)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2434)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2428)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2424)
    Hmmn what do Sherlock has to involve with us, he did this because of your own actions.
    I'm $#@!ing town he hasn't given a single reason that I'm scum, he jumped of the mischief wagon onto me for no $#@!ing reason and has continued on that non existent narrative for 3 $#@!ing days. My actions are town motivated town aligned and solving the $#@!ing game. Real et is THE ONLY PERSON who has made a genuine sounding conclusion about my alignment, and guess what ITS STILL DEPENDENT O MISCHIEF FLIP. He's the only person that has any actual logic to sus me and isn't just talking out their ass with no action to back up his words. You just bull$#@! world build on d1 someone gave you 2 worlds and you e run with it since. Mets it's a fence sitting high poster that can't take a true stance on the game and knows he'll get tdomed to death if he hard pushed me.

    You sit here dying I'm a wolf because I don't fit in your predfined world's

    GUESS WHAT town changes their minds, mafia sticks with their narrative. You've done nothing to increase our information you're just stuck in your bull$#@! lalaland where everything is neat, tidy, and predefined. Nothing about your reads is organic it's agendaed and it's a simple conclusion to make to see two distanced wolf buddies buklshitting in the thread to establish an excuse to both vote a cw to their other partner.

    This is insane, I'm goddamn town. I'm $#@!ing solving this game and you wolfy $#@!ers can eat my ass when I dumpster you
    You realized you are being mischief right?i gave up? and ATE? LMFAO You failed to keep your subjective as you showed sights in the luxy fight. wtf does luxy have to do with anything, we fought, we backed off. irrelevantI legitimately not so much a harm to you as I'm one of a top sr myself.who the $#@! is scum reading you? Sherlock is on you cause he knows what you already losing. im sure you know why sherlock is on me, after all youre in a chat togetherYou have the advantage of beating prs to prs but your confidence turned aggorant,what? this behavior is not acceptable town or mafiatown cant push mafia?
    big brain mode activate YOURE SCUM BECAUSE YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD
    Discuss in scum chat first. You might want to look back at these later.

  41. ISO #2441
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    im livid. im going to destroy you now. thanks for making things so cut and dry

  42. ISO #2442
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2440)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2436)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2434)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2428)
    I'm $#@!ing town he hasn't given a single reason that I'm scum, he jumped of the mischief wagon onto me for no $#@!ing reason and has continued on that non existent narrative for 3 $#@!ing days. My actions are town motivated town aligned and solving the $#@!ing game. Real et is THE ONLY PERSON who has made a genuine sounding conclusion about my alignment, and guess what ITS STILL DEPENDENT O MISCHIEF FLIP. He's the only person that has any actual logic to sus me and isn't just talking out their ass with no action to back up his words. You just bull$#@! world build on d1 someone gave you 2 worlds and you e run with it since. Mets it's a fence sitting high poster that can't take a true stance on the game and knows he'll get tdomed to death if he hard pushed me.

    You sit here dying I'm a wolf because I don't fit in your predfined world's

    GUESS WHAT town changes their minds, mafia sticks with their narrative. You've done nothing to increase our information you're just stuck in your bull$#@! lalaland where everything is neat, tidy, and predefined. Nothing about your reads is organic it's agendaed and it's a simple conclusion to make to see two distanced wolf buddies buklshitting in the thread to establish an excuse to both vote a cw to their other partner.

    This is insane, I'm goddamn town. I'm $#@!ing solving this game and you wolfy $#@!ers can eat my ass when I dumpster you
    You realized you are being mischief right?i gave up? and ATE? LMFAO You failed to keep your subjective as you showed sights in the luxy fight. wtf does luxy have to do with anything, we fought, we backed off. irrelevantI legitimately not so much a harm to you as I'm one of a top sr myself.who the $#@! is scum reading you? Sherlock is on you cause he knows what you already losing. im sure you know why sherlock is on me, after all youre in a chat togetherYou have the advantage of beating prs to prs but your confidence turned aggorant,what? this behavior is not acceptable town or mafiatown cant push mafia?
    big brain mode activate YOURE SCUM BECAUSE YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD
    Discuss in scum chat first. You might want to look back at these later.
    good stuff, still cant actually give reason im mafia. its actually impressive how bad you are

  43. ISO #2443
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2439)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#14)
    Hello everyone, I'm Levina Crista. Despite having a girly nickname, I'm actually male, Levina Crista is a fictional character I created. But please,
    address me as anything you like. And for my starter line, let's me introduce a bit about myself.

    I had played mafia before.
    Yes, I had played mafia before but then I would regard myself as immature and aggorant. I created this account as I'm building my new, reliable image and to test how far have I been growing.

    I'm an esl
    My English is not perfect but I'm trying my best to keep improving everytime.

    EoD is disadvantageous for me
    It's currently 11:00 p.m and I can only type with my phone right now. Further more, I work everyday until 11:30 am, so if I ever miss EoD please don't hold back on me.

    I would bold important parts
    As you see that I'm already doing it, This is to gain attraction and point out what most important in my reasoning but please read the full context to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding.

    Well it's a pleasure to play with you all. Either bad or good plays each player potrays, I hope we have a fun and friendly game.
    what happened yo your bolding gimmick btw? too much work?
    Yeah I want to test that but I realized it as eyeburn as leaving it boring and I'm on phone most of times.

  44. ISO #2444
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2442)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2440)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2436)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#2434)
    You realized you are being mischief right?i gave up? and ATE? LMFAO You failed to keep your subjective as you showed sights in the luxy fight. wtf does luxy have to do with anything, we fought, we backed off. irrelevantI legitimately not so much a harm to you as I'm one of a top sr myself.who the $#@! is scum reading you? Sherlock is on you cause he knows what you already losing. im sure you know why sherlock is on me, after all youre in a chat togetherYou have the advantage of beating prs to prs but your confidence turned aggorant,what? this behavior is not acceptable town or mafiatown cant push mafia?
    big brain mode activate YOURE SCUM BECAUSE YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD
    Discuss in scum chat first. You might want to look back at these later.
    good stuff, still cant actually give reason im mafia. its actually impressive how bad you are
    i was doing so good and i have to personal attack.

    i need a breather, im gonna start on my deep dive

    I think i can make this case air tight after today.


    as a preface the thought is that mafia have a clear agenda: clear mischief or get me lyched after his flip. the jock kill is pure wifom, mets used it to FOS me and throw doubt on the mischief lynch.

  45. ISO #2445
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#26)
    Quote Originally Posted by golden11535 (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#19)
    I just want to know why they claim he died a virgin.
    His last act was getting nailed.
    Mary Magdaleine would differ

    do they claim he died a virgin? I thought they only claimed his mom was a virgin (uh uh uh joseph .. um i dont know how this happened ... wait god did it!)
    no jesus definitely $#@!ed
    all cult leaders do *rimshot*
    As someone with 9 siblings I can unfortunately confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#17)
    Jesus was the first reform Jew

    discuss
    I just want to know why they claim he died a virgin.
    His last act was getting nailed.
    Mary Magdaleine would differ

    do they claim he died a virgin? I thought they only claimed his mom was a virgin (uh uh uh joseph .. um i dont know how this happened ... wait god did it!)
    Afaik it's a fairly mainstream belief that Jesus never had any ball slapping sex.
    Then again, I may have a slightly warped perception given my upbringing
    theres a lot of non game information from mischief. most of it seems to read as trying to get sympathy for his past. if youre telling the truth then i apologize for dumpstering you on it but its irrelevant information and only serves to garner sympathy

  46. ISO #2446
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#30)
    This game is off to a strange start, I think it's properly derailed already.
    this is post 30, and hes already sowing discord and undermining town. why would you think the game is derailed when its rvs sod. its just nonsense to start the game and a jumping point for reads

  47. ISO #2447
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by moms meatloaf (#36)
    you guys seem like a talkative bunch.

    mets is scum by the way
    I haven't played with Mets since probably 2016, could you explain your position?

  48. ISO #2448
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by golden11535 (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#9)
    Hi
    This is a custom made, hand typed introduction message. The content is only applicable in this particular case. Please analyze it as you will and determine my alignment from it..... NOW.
    this seems scummy tbh, it's a clearly pre-thought-out message that doesn't seem necessary otherwise? also the "let's start over" by jock is an attempt to stifle discussion ($#@!posty discussion as it may be) so that's my main read currently

    haven't gotten a good feel with anything else so far though
    That's an interesting take that I didn't take notice. Keep an eye on jock and tell me how will you change after the first read.
    this is scummy knowing jock is town and MM is town. its an attempt to direct focus off of scum mets (mm had already FOS'd mets at this point)

  49. ISO #2449
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#47)
    Phew its a good job I stifled that discussion about Jesus.
    That was a close one!
    What is your thought on it?
    irrelevant discussion. nothing to do with actual reads. just meaningless questions to seem participatory

  50. ISO #2450
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,100
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#53)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#47)
    Phew its a good job I stifled that discussion about Jesus.
    That was a close one!
    What is your thought on it?

    The thread so far?

    No thoughts really. Everyone has said hello and some people talked random nonsense.

    Apparently mets is scum but I don't really get that impression yet.
    Thank you please keep updating when you find anything interesting.
    a lot of levinas content is meaningless directory content. he asks a lot of the town but hasnt given any opinions himself. the fack that he "expects" town to have reads but wont give any himself yet is an obvious scum tell. hes trying to seem engaged without giving any actual content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Probate Lawyer

The Probate Lawyer will, for as long as they are alive, passively allow dead townies to leave behind a last will, a post-death message. When the Probate Lawyer dies, all last wills are published.