Thread: ToL Forums -- Special Forum of Lies 57, Last Stand of the Virtuous [13/20]

1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Imperium42 Forums
    ToL Forums -- Special Forum of Lies 57, Last Stand of the Virtuous [13/20]

Hey everyone,

I'm hosting a game on the Throne of Lies / Imperium42 forums called Last Stand of the Virtuous. It can be found at this thread: https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-...ps-13-20/79311

The game is complicated and very mechanically complex (probably one of the most mechanically complex ever run anywhere), but the opening post to that thread is very clear and helpful I feel in helping people to understand how the game works.

The most basic TL : DR for the lore of the game is that the faction that is normally the scum faction in Forum of Lies, the Unseen, is now the scum faction, while the faction that is normally the scum faction, the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium, are now the town faction. Basically, lore-wise, the uninformed majority are now evil while the informed minority are righteous. In this setup, I've taken basically every class that appears in both Forum of Lies and the Hand of Byzantium, the latter of which is a setup created by Alice who you may know, and with the help of fellow user Vulgard, redisigned almost all of them from the ground up to make the previous scum classes in line with town classes now and vice versa.

If you have any questions about the mechanics or operations of this setup, please feel free to ping me here in this thread on MU or in that signup thread that I linked above on the I42 Forums.

Thank you again and see you around.

--Max
    Last edited by Maxwell; November 14th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Imperium42 Forums
    Hey everyone,

I'm hosting a game on the Throne of Lies / Imperium42 forums called Last Stand of the Virtuous. It can be found at this thread: https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-...ps-13-20/79311

The game is complicated and very mechanically complex (probably one of the most mechanically complex ever run anywhere), but the opening post to that thread is very clear and helpful I feel in helping people to understand how the game works.

The most basic TL : DR for the lore of the game is that the faction that is normally the scum faction in Forum of Lies, the Unseen, is now the scum faction, while the faction that is normally the scum faction, the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium, are now the town faction. Basically, lore-wise, the uninformed majority are now evil while the informed minority are righteous. In this setup, I've taken basically every class that appears in both Forum of Lies and the Hand of Byzantium, the latter of which is a setup created by Alice who you may know, and with the help of fellow user Vulgard, redisigned almost all of them from the ground up to make the previous scum classes in line with town classes now and vice versa.

If you have any questions about the mechanics or operations of this setup, please feel free to ping me here in this thread on MU or in that signup thread that I linked above on the I42 Forums.

Thank you again and see you around.

--Max
    *The faction that is normally the scum faction, the Unseen, is now the town faction, and the faction that is normally the town faction, the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium, is now the scum faction.
    Last edited by Maxwell; November 14th, 2019 at 11:07 AM.