Page 203 of 203 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203
Results 10,101 to 10,134 of 10134

Thread: Throne Mash

  1. ISO #10101
    GOAT Tier Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,087
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    HOLY $#@!
    The village won a mash

  2. ISO #10102
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    31,144
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    GG ez

  3. ISO #10103
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,406
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    Hey,
    Dya, Grant GOAT.
    This was a fun mash to be a part of. The late game was super thrilling and most players were active (only two subs). I feel like this might deserve a nomination.

    Thanks for hosting the game and writing such juicy flavour, roro, Ara, poof. You can count me in for your next mash.

    t om and boq played insanely well as well and they deserve the alternative ending.

  4. ISO #10104
    Soul Reader Luco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,969
    Community
    Flopturnriver
    Gender

  5. ISO #10105
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,150
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

  6. ISO #10106
    GOAT Tier The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    17,939
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    GG EVERYONE

  7. ISO #10107
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,239
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Gender
    gg everyone, this was a great game and a fantastic effort from all sides.

  8. ISO #10108
    Wants It More Zork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,038
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Great design. Thank you to the hosts. I appreciated randing something other than Town for a change, though a true Mafia rand continues to elude me....

    Kinda amazed Town pulled it off with how the first few days went. Nonstop green carnage.

  9. ISO #10109
    Wants It More Zork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,038
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Boq I had you as Town or Mad for sure. I don't know why you were so nice to me.

  10. ISO #10110
    Wants It More Zork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,038
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by t om (#10001)
    $#@! it
    Dya, i hope you have an open mind because
    ##Vote Grant
    Whenever anyone says "$#@! it" in a game of mafia or at a poker table, they are giving a false tell of spontaneity. Which means tom knew exactly what he was doing in voting grant. Which means tom is mafia. Congratulations to grant and dya for figuring it out.

    Tom played well, too.

  11. ISO #10111
    GOAT Tier Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    17,736
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT
    Gender
    gg

    nt tom

  12. ISO #10112
    bbt's minion tbvvqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,502
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    gg peeps

    super fun game. Probably the most frustrating death reason I have experienced in my mafia career as scum. I had so many more plans! So much more to give! Because the game was so fun! So it is alright tbh.

    Really well play on the last villagers and t om! And thanks for the alternate ending, roro. It is my head canon tbqh

    oh and ofc thanks for hosting roro, empoof and ara. Glad I was drunken until submission to sign up for the game tbh

  13. ISO #10113
    bbt's minion tbvvqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,502
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#10109)
    Boq I had you as Town or Mad for sure. I don't know why you were so nice to me.
    I have a good feeling for how you play as the alignments (though you were scum-ish in this game), so just followed that read and what I know of your gameplay tbh! And I like being nice regardless tbh!

  14. ISO #10114
    "You'll shoot your eye out!" Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,450
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    As I said already in the DVC Discord, I think Tom almost always wins this if he kills Dya over me.

    My last second guess it was Dya was because I told her "You'd be doing me a solid if you killed me." And I kinda thought I was not quite cleared enough and that I would make a bad decision in F3.

    Glad it wasn't me, but Dya got there well before the end.

  15. ISO #10115
    bbt's minion tbvvqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,502
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    i am okay with witch discord being released at least. Up to the other four as well

    Could be fun for people to see me and tom panicking about Creature and 1610 and then celebrate when we notice that if I win I still can't kill (yeh we did forget about that for realsies tbh)

  16. ISO #10116
    bbt's minion tbvvqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,502
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    speaking of which tbh

    I have heard art comes during a human's most trifling times tbh


  17. ISO #10117
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10115)
    i am okay with witch discord being released at least. Up to the other four as well

    Could be fun for people to see me and tom panicking about Creature and 1610 and then celebrate when we notice that if I win I still can't kill (yeh we did forget about that for realsies tbh)
    idem for yellow chat

  18. ISO #10118
    Wants It More Spartan057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,792
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Gender
    Gg all

    Wp all factions

    Goat dya grant and tom

    Thanks for hosting roro, Ara and empoof.
    Wish I could've given more time to it.

    Looking forward to the next one

  19. ISO #10119
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,401
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#10108)
    I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Great design. Thank you to the hosts. I appreciated randing something other than Town for a change, though a true Mafia rand continues to elude me....

    Kinda amazed Town pulled it off with how the first few days went. Nonstop green carnage.
    Town started at 18:27 iirc, which is 2:3
    at EoD3, is was 6:12 which is 1:2
    in F4 it was 1:3

    so actually town was slowly and steadily gaining ground

  20. ISO #10120
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,401
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#10119)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#10108)
    I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Great design. Thank you to the hosts. I appreciated randing something other than Town for a change, though a true Mafia rand continues to elude me....

    Kinda amazed Town pulled it off with how the first few days went. Nonstop green carnage.
    Town started at 18:27 iirc, which is 2:3
    at EoD3, is was 6:12 which is 1:2
    in F4 it was 1:3

    so actually town was slowly and steadily gaining ground
    (not that steadily considering it was 4:4 at my lynch)

  21. ISO #10121
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    16,478
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#10120)
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#10119)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#10108)
    I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Great design. Thank you to the hosts. I appreciated randing something other than Town for a change, though a true Mafia rand continues to elude me....

    Kinda amazed Town pulled it off with how the first few days went. Nonstop green carnage.
    Town started at 18:27 iirc, which is 2:3
    at EoD3, is was 6:12 which is 1:2
    in F4 it was 1:3

    so actually town was slowly and steadily gaining ground
    (not that steadily considering it was 4:4 at my lynch)
    Might have to consider some of the cross killing throughout the game (and own alignment killing that came from n1's slank vig)

    Don't wanna dig it up, but the first few non-town died to Boq (witch) or shot by partner in jousting (while being a suicide bomber)

  22. ISO #10122
    Soul Reader Luco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,969
    Community
    Flopturnriver
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#10121)
    Might have to consider some of the cross killing throughout the game (and own alignment killing that came from n1's slank vig)

  23. ISO #10123
    Thread Analyst mansnicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    349
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Ohh, cool. I won. Kappa

    What's a "Town Treestump"?
    I would think it has something to do with Town, but Underking wasn't Town. :thinking:

  24. ISO #10124
    Wants It More Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    9,441
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#10123)
    Ohh, cool. I won. Kappa

    What's a "Town Treestump"?
    I would think it has something to do with Town, but Underking wasn't Town. :thinking:
    the town treestump can post after being dead, but has no vote.

  25. ISO #10125
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,401
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#10124)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#10123)
    Ohh, cool. I won. Kappa

    What's a "Town Treestump"?
    I would think it has something to do with Town, but Underking wasn't Town. :thinking:
    the town treestump can post after being dead, but has no vote.
    I think the main reason it's a town treestump would be that Ara still doesn't quite trust modbot to keep alignments to itself.

  26. ISO #10126
    Wants It More Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    9,441
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#10125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#10124)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#10123)
    Ohh, cool. I won. Kappa

    What's a "Town Treestump"?
    I would think it has something to do with Town, but Underking wasn't Town. :thinking:
    the town treestump can post after being dead, but has no vote.
    I think the main reason it's a town treestump would be that Ara still doesn't quite trust modbot to keep alignments to itself.
    that makes sense. I don't know how trustworthy Mr. Modbot is, so Ara is quite right not to trust it.

  27. ISO #10127
    Bandwagoner LadyDawnRoseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Royal Palace
    Posts
    124
    Community
    Royal Tree
    AKA
    Lady Dawn, Lady Roseberry, Dawn, Dawn Roseberry, Roseberry
    Gender
    Good game everyone! This was really fun and I had a blast. We won too! WOO!
    The jousts were especially fun. I'm so sad I didn't kill Luco when I had the chance though.
    Thanks to the hosts for hosting as well!
    I'm facepalming for not like considering to tell my masonry that I had a suspicion of being a masonry as well.

  28. ISO #10128
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,150
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDawnRoseberry (#10127)
    Good game everyone! This was really fun and I had a blast. We won too! WOO!
    The jousts were especially fun. I'm so sad I didn't kill Luco when I had the chance though.
    Thanks to the hosts for hosting as well!
    I'm facepalming for not like considering to tell my masonry that I had a suspicion of being a masonry as well.


    me after that joust

  29. ISO #10129
    Soul Reader Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Geth Consensus
    Posts
    4,354
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I was really looking forward to this game but I had to have an emergency appendix surgery and did not even have time to look for a sub for myself.

    Glad town won though.

  30. ISO #10130
    Wants It More Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    9,441
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion (#10129)
    I was really looking forward to this game but I had to have an emergency appendix surgery and did not even have time to look for a sub for myself.

    Glad town won though.
    I hope that you're feeling better!
    Yay, town!

  31. ISO #10131
    Thread Analyst mansnicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    349
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Those Jousts seem to mess with players game stats, yes?
    I have played 2 games, but my Player Data says I have played 4, while listing 5. And none of those 5 is this actual game.

  32. ISO #10132
    Wants It More Zork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,038
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion (#10129)
    I was really looking forward to this game but I had to have an emergency appendix surgery and did not even have time to look for a sub for myself.

    Glad town won though.
    Legion! Long time no see. Glad you're okay!

    Hope to see you in a game soon!

  33. ISO #10133
    GOAT Tier Capage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    10,406
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Gender
    Player data are mess tbh and they mostly include automated games. I still appreciate them for being able to grab meta fast.

  34. ISO #10134
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,412
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#10125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#10124)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#10123)
    Ohh, cool. I won. Kappa

    What's a "Town Treestump"?
    I would think it has something to do with Town, but Underking wasn't Town. :thinking:
    the town treestump can post after being dead, but has no vote.
    I think the main reason it's a town treestump would be that Ara still doesn't quite trust modbot to keep alignments to itself.
    It really didn't matter whether it was town or mafia, so long as the role was a treestump!! Regardless, I just chose the town version because it's cleaner and is also faster to choose when selecting roles!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Pacifist

The Pacifist may once per game announce a ceasefire during day, cancelling that day's lynch and blocking all kills the following night, essentially guaranteeing no deaths for two consecutive phases.