Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 1,951 to 1,985 of 1985

Thread: Cupcake Wars D6

1. ISO #1951
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#1950)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1946)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#1943)
    If you want to be mad at anyone Marls be mad at FTF for destroying discourse around his slot with his incredibly toxic and childish behavior.

Nor are hurt feels the only reason people suspected him. If he actually pushed for my lynch instead of once again failing to properly go after me in a game despite my level 0 wolf play then his slot wouldn't have had the association to push at.
    No
    It's not FTF's fault my slot was lynched
    It's the idiots who voted me for FTF's actions and refused to reevaluate because he hurt their feelings
    Yeah, it's completely his fault. His actions/associations got him suspected, his behavior made people less willing to reevaluate. You got thrown into the game with a bad hand and that sucks, but the stink of the previous person in the slot can never be washed away fully. Subbing never means a clean slate, you aren't owed anything.
    Except I had a 50% less mechanical chance to be a wolf compared to any other player as i could NOT be the wolf PR. Lynching me was a mistake that only someone horrible at the game would manage

2. ISO #1952
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    El definitely deserved to win as he brought the most WIM the day after I died, don't get me wrong.

Just like every villager who decided voting me was a good idea deserved to lose.

3. ISO #1953
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Narutoforums
    AKA
    WolfPrinceKouga, WPK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1951)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#1950)
    If you want to be mad at anyone Marls be mad at FTF for destroying discourse around his slot with his incredibly toxic and childish behavior.

Nor are hurt feels the only reason people suspected him. If he actually pushed for my lynch instead of once again failing to properly go after me in a game despite my level 0 wolf play then his slot wouldn't have had the association to push at.
    No
    It's the idiots who voted me for FTF's actions and refused to reevaluate because he hurt their feelings
    Yeah, it's completely his fault. His actions/associations got him suspected, his behavior made people less willing to reevaluate. You got thrown into the game with a bad hand and that sucks, but the stink of the previous person in the slot can never be washed away fully. Subbing never means a clean slate, you aren't owed anything.
    Except I had a 50% less mechanical chance to be a wolf compared to any other player as i could NOT be the wolf PR. Lynching me was a mistake that only someone horrible at the game would manage
    I would call someone making judgements off of mechanical probability of that level over their own thoughts on the slot being individually wolfy a misguided player. Mafia is not a game of mechanics, they can help inform our decisions but they're far from the end all be all.

Your own ego clouds your judgement. Go take a step back from the game for awhile, you're not helping anybody.

4. ISO #1954
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    both villagers voting me admitted they were voting me for no actions of my own and yet they didn't even bother to attempt to reconsider

i literally handed them the wolves on a silver platter and instead they basically said 'no thank you sir, i desire a loss'

5. ISO #1955
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The fact that I manged to bring this game from a guaranteed me lynch into a coin flip for the wolves to instantly lose or instantly win is insane in the first place

if anyone critiques my play they are doing it in bad faith because i did basically everything i could

6. ISO #1956
    FenrirToday at 00:56
    :raised_hands: congrats y'all

Thanks Fenrir ^__^

You guys as town had some overall solid good performances, but it wasn't our splendid wolfplay that lost you the game (we were kinda underwhelming tbh - as you see from wolfchat, neither Michelle or I had much time to play) - it was the complete lack of cohesion.

Litten, you made a great town leader and your hero shot on Soneji really hurt us at first. A lot of Vigis would've played it safe and shot the CW but you followed your gut and it led you well.

Wisdom, good play from you but you should never have counter-claimed. If you'd been lynched or NK'd while town still thought I was Oracle, I would've been insta-lynched the next day. I didn't even claim to draw you out, I was just bored and wanted to have a bit of fun, but it worked out well for us in the end.

Marv, you did well subbing into a slot that had such low opinion about it and trying to turn it around. TBH Flush burned all his bridges and then burned them some more. But it wasn't just the personal insults and attacks that soured basically everybody to his slot, it was how he went about pushing the Cap lynch and the way he dropped the insulting spree act to talk normally. If Town had actually listened to your reads after you died, it would've been a very different endgame. I think it's unfair to accuse Trauma of not being here; sure, he wasn't around as much as some of us, but when he was around he clearly put in the effort. Unlike Abraxas who was dead to rights about me but didn't try at all to get me lynched beyond repeating "El is a wolf" over and over with nothing to back it up. There's not much point having correct reads but then not putting in the effort to get your suspects lynched.

Batman, a pleasure as always :P

Percy, sorry about the NK, it wasn't my idea

Hollowkatt, keep your chin up. You did a lot of hard work and unfortunately came to some wrong conclusions. I know the pain of that well, as you'll recall from our last game together. But the only way you'll actually improve is to play; reading along just doesn't give you that same level of interaction. So keep at it, and learn from the people you play with. Your play itself is not bad, it's just the end decisions you made that were wrong. But you did have some solid reads so take comfort from that.

Michelle, thanks for being my wolfbuddy and putting up with my extended absences! We weren't able to become the powerwolfing team I'd hoped because neither of us had enough time or thread-presence for that, but I think in the end, our lack of co-ordination probably helped us more than it harmed us.

Hope to play with you all again some time.

7. ISO #1957
    AKA
    Michelle & El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1955)
    The fact that I manged to bring this game from a guaranteed me lynch into a coin flip for the wolves to instantly lose or instantly win is insane in the first place

if anyone critiques my play they are doing it in bad faith because i did basically everything i could
    Not voting you wasn't a trick, I just couldn't honestly explain it. So I let myself to the Faith. Luck matters.

8. ISO #1958
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    count on it

unless we're both villagers again and then hopefully i'm not dumb

9. ISO #1959
    AKA
    Michelle & El-ahrairah
    Sorry for the account iy was Mich posting before smh

10. ISO #1960
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#1957)

Not voting you wasn't a trick, I just couldn't honestly explain it. So I let myself to the Faith. Luck matters.
    I know, if you voted me i think you'd have died the next day 100%
    Coin flip was your best odds

11. ISO #1961
    Wolf chat link, fenrirs have expired

https://discord.gg/c4BkCU9

Deadchat pls

12. ISO #1962
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    for some reason i instinctively knew to ctrl + f 'Marv' instead of 'Marl' Lol

13. ISO #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1962)
    for some reason i instinctively knew to ctrl + f 'Marv' instead of 'Marl' Lol

14. ISO #1964
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net

Can we speculate on subs now?

Also, BATS you being in your wolf meta befuddled me completely. I think that Geyde mislynch was more of an atrocity than any other lynch. And sorry for not defending myself enough, but FTF changing my posts was a move I couldn't not wolfread.

15. ISO #1965
    AKA
    Michelle & El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by Capage (#1964)
    That Marv sub was wolfy AF, amirite?

16. ISO #1966
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Mainly what I needed to do cane down to more of the research that my d1 opener had
    In retrospect my thread read had two wolves nailed down, but I didn’t follow through on it

@Litten pseudoscience my ass

Special props to Trauma
    Your play got a decent bit better over the course of the game
    Aww, thank you. Actually means a lot.

17. ISO #1967
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    This was really fun guys! I know we lost and stuff but I had a great time. I hope I get to play with y'all again!

18. ISO #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1917)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1915)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1895)
    @Chocolate come back
    You were so right, you really read me well lately
    Ahh I see. I didn’t expect the I’m too busy and I’m not gonna vote or care about the game for 7 days in a row as a wolf move. Congrats well played. Don’t cry when I hurt your feelings next time, that’s the last time you get to excuse yourself.
    I suck. I had it then I kept changing my mind. No one ducking cares about the game. I just needed someone to show me. Abraxas did, Kaye at that and the $#@!ing guy was pushing the only lock clear. Always a $#@!ing pleasure abraxas. Get off my junk next game, I cannot be the $#@!ing saint everygame and decide to ignore how $#@!ing ignorant and a troll you are. I always have to be the better man with you game after game.
    I’m sorry town. I take blame for this.
    Hollow pushing my buttons asking to vote michelle while he wasn’t really pushing her was too suspect. Then he did the opportunistic switch to abraxas who said exactly what town would say about the wagons. I did say at least that if abraxas was town we had lost cuz no one cares enough to play. Unless they are a wolf and have a win in hand then they do show up.
    Gg michelle, I’m salty you got the win like that but gg nonetheless you had most of us fooled.
    El I also was all over and made the right case of how $#@!ty he was playing but then again we all did. Pathetic, I’m ashamed and y’all should be too.
    We should use this game as a what to do and what not to do. We had many chances to catch the wolves and we ignored it and were fighting each other. Sad
    I don't excuse myself and I know the next game will be tough except we rand again wolf together. Looking forward to it tbh o7
    I promise to not cry no matter what ^^
    And I promise, I will try to improve myself

19. ISO #1969
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    rpgmaker.net
    Quote Originally Posted by TraumaWard (#1967)
    This was really fun guys! I know we lost and stuff but I had a great time. I hope I get to play with y'all again!
    That's great to hear, my friend. I'm looking forward to that too.

20. ISO #1970
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself

I thought scum/everyone already knew my role, which is why I cc'd. But I trusted you both waaay too much, so WP!

21. ISO #1971
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Quote Originally Posted by TraumaWard (#1967)
    You played great Trauma! You had insightful questions, good ideas, and strong analysis. Just trust yourself more and be a little more forceful in your delivery. Not saying beat others over the head with your reads, but like, be confident in them.

Sure, you'll be wrong sometimes, just look at me this game!

22. ISO #1972
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1937)
    Ironically if you had just $#@!ing listened to me and voted Michelle I would have mechanically cleared myself.
    Hey I tried buddy I hD your back this time.

23. ISO #1973
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!

No
    This is somewhat correct. People can’t say I’m gonna lynch x cuz person in x slot was a $#@!. I pointed out how they weren’t even calling him a wolf.
    Just had cuz mainly it was town doing that

24. ISO #1974
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!

I critiqued it at first then you showed up and changed my mind. I had flush as lock clear and then u came in and alani amd I started to suspect u. Then u talked to me and I lock cleared u...

25. ISO #1975
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Capage (#1964)
    Thanks for hosting, Fenrir. GG, waffles.

Also, BATS you being in your wolf meta befuddled me completely. I think that Geyde mislynch was more of an atrocity than any other lynch. And sorry for not defending myself enough, but FTF changing my posts was a move I couldn't not wolfread.
    Well like I said. I got killed by town 2 games out of 3. It is very very hard for me to be lynched or shot as a wolf. I literally have to $#@! up cuz I defend my team and stuff

26. ISO #1976
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1968)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1895)
    @Chocolate come back
    Ahh I see. I didn’t expect the I’m too busy and I’m not gonna vote or care about the game for 7 days in a row as a wolf move. Congrats well played. Don’t cry when I hurt your feelings next time, that’s the last time you get to excuse yourself.
    I suck. I had it then I kept changing my mind. No one ducking cares about the game. I just needed someone to show me. Abraxas did, Kaye at that and the $#@!ing guy was pushing the only lock clear. Always a $#@!ing pleasure abraxas. Get off my junk next game, I cannot be the $#@!ing saint everygame and decide to ignore how $#@!ing ignorant and a troll you are. I always have to be the better man with you game after game.
    Hollow pushing my buttons asking to vote michelle while he wasn’t really pushing her was too suspect. Then he did the opportunistic switch to abraxas who said exactly what town would say about the wagons. I did say at least that if abraxas was town we had lost cuz no one cares enough to play. Unless they are a wolf and have a win in hand then they do show up.
    Gg michelle, I’m salty you got the win like that but gg nonetheless you had most of us fooled.
    El I also was all over and made the right case of how $#@!ty he was playing but then again we all did. Pathetic, I’m ashamed and y’all should be too.
    We should use this game as a what to do and what not to do. We had many chances to catch the wolves and we ignored it and were fighting each other. Sad
    I don't excuse myself and I know the next game will be tough except we rand again wolf together. Looking forward to it tbh o7
    Sounds good ??

27. ISO #1977
    Community
    GreyDog Software

If anyone picks on me Marly Warly send them to me...

I will punch them in the nads! Unless its a chick, then I will punch her in the chest!

And by punch I mean grasp with my hands in a pincer like motion!

P.S. was a fun game to read, but got put off by all the bickering.

28. ISO #1978
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!
    Trauma post about editing his posts and stuff was TWTBAW and then I read it correctly.
    His lack of care made me suspect him after.
    I have to say overall so many people seeming not to care much made it super hard for me. I just needed people to show me they were town and most people failed to.
    It was very discouraging for me. I found abraxa and that let me know we were in a pickle. But that was tough and too late. Next time be more attentive to the game and try harder to be around. I need to learn to be more calm and care a bit less. Is the new way of play I guess but I don’t like it. It helps wolves to slank and blend in

29. ISO #1979
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1976)
    Sounds good ??
    That’s a sounds good thumbs up lol. Not a question mark

30. ISO #1980
    Banned
    Community
    PTP(RIP), 2+2
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#1977)

If anyone picks on me Marly Warly send them to me...

I will punch them in the nads! Unless its a chick, then I will punch her in the chest!

And by punch I mean grasp with my hands in a pincer like motion!

P.S. was a fun game to read, but got put off by all the bickering.
    You watch too much anime bro lol

31. ISO #1981
    Community
    GreyDog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1978)
    Trauma post about editing his posts and stuff was TWTBAW and then I read it correctly.
    His lack of care made me suspect him after.
    I have to say overall so many people seeming not to care much made it super hard for me. I just needed people to show me they were town and most people failed to.
    It was very discouraging for me. I found abraxa and that let me know we were in a pickle. But that was tough and too late. Next time be more attentive to the game and try harder to be around. I need to learn to be more calm and care a bit less. Is the new way of play I guess but I don’t like it. It helps wolves to slank and blend in
    I'd agree with town tone. A lot of interactions just seemed to deal in theory or hypotheticals in arguments, leading to what I'd call 'wavering' votes... the kind of thing where you track back and support is often suspect ultimately just increasing paranoia.

32. ISO #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1979)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1976)
    Sounds good ??
    That’s a sounds good thumbs up lol. Not a question mark

33. ISO #1983
    Community
    Neoseeker
    Haha, I saw that a sub was needed for this game and I could just tell, looking at the EOD vote counts, that the sub slot was going to be cursed.

And I was right!

34. ISO #1984
    AKA
    Michelle & El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1983)
    Haha, I saw that a sub was needed for this game and I could just tell, looking at the EOD vote counts, that the sub slot was going to be cursed.

And I was right!
    We'll get you next time, my pretty :P

35. ISO #1985
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Thank you All for playing and congratulations to the Wolf Team. In my view, that was in all likelihood THE strongest Mafia combination we could’ve had this game and looking at the personnel in that team, I’d say their winning was a pretty inevitable outcome from the very start. Thank you to our Host and thank you for allowing me to play your game.

@El-ahrairah: Please don’t feel bad about the NK. I was pissed (as always) to have to leave the game early but truly, given recent events here in real life, it certainly worked out for the best. It was wonderful to be back here playing with Lite Game legends like yourself, @Litten, @Michelle/@Chocolate and @Capage.