Forest Fire Mafia
♫ I don't want to set the world on fire ♫
Hosted By: Empoof
Start Date: December 9th, 2019
SOD/EOD: 6am/6pm PST [9am/9pm EST]
Phase Lengths: 36/12
Night Chat: 24/7 wolf chat
Out of Thread Communication: if role pm says so
Posting Requirement: 5 "game oriented" posts. If you don't meet this requirement I'll pester you or replace you.
Posting Restrictions: This game has a 50 post limit during each day phase, which is removed at 1 hour before End of Day.
This is a 9er Open Light game featuring:
6 Town Treestumps
1 Town Firefighter
2 Mafia Arsonists
Arsonists have a single factional night action.
They may choose to prime a single target, or to ignite all previously primed targets.
Players are not told when they are primed, Arsonists are not told if the priming was successful.
Firefighter, Trees, Tree-stumps, and Arsonists are all vulnerable to being primed and ignited.
Firefighter blocks the priming of a target ONLY on the night in which they are being primed.
Trees become Tree-stumps upon being lynched, allowing them to continue posting.
Tree-stumps cannot vote, and do not count as a vote for endgame purposes.
I will be running this game manually.
For more information on the setup, read here
- There will not be Majority in this game.
- Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
- Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
- Votes are automatically locked at MYLO. As the arsonist prime/ignite mechanic can lead to some unique situations, this will be based solely on if the lynch itself creates parity.
- No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
- Arsonist actions are mandatory. Mafia must submit either a prime or ignite action each night, or a random player outside their faction will be chosen for priming.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.1) Garden Gnome
Game does start on the 9th which might be sooner than expected with when the signups went up. Mostly noticed the lack of light games and snagged the spot since I'm getting a little more settled. I'll be posting the in-game FAQ from the last time this ran, as there might be more questions.