Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3258

Thread: Monopoly

  1. ISO #1451
    Soul Reader Multiverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.
    Posts
    1,269
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Multi
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Nice

    ##Vote Phighter

  2. ISO #1452
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    221,239
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1359

    Post #1359 was originally posted at 7:51 PM EST on Monday, December 9th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Pilica Marluxion, TwiszTed, Garden Gnome, Marshal, Multiverse, Abraxas
    4 Abraxas Pilica, LanMisa, Jalandh, Frog
    2 TwiszTed ScarletCelestial, Phighter
    1 Phighter Kitty
    1 Trustworthy Liberal The Lukundo
    1 MsP Chemist1422
    1 Kitty Anticlimax
    3 Not voting MsP, Friday, Trustworthy Liberal

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phighter.

  3. ISO #1453
    GOAT Tier Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,784
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Marl
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    whether he's scum or not it's always in our best interests to not lynch him immediately today
    it gives us all the info on whether his poison is fake or real, and if it's real he dies anyway so lynching him is a waste

  4. ISO #1454
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Marl

    Did anything happen to you last night btw?

  5. ISO #1455
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1451)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1359

    Post #1359 was originally posted at 7:51 PM EST on Monday, December 9th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Pilica Marluxion, TwiszTed, Garden Gnome, Marshal, Multiverse, Abraxas
    4 Abraxas Pilica, LanMisa, Jalandh, Frog
    2 TwiszTed ScarletCelestial, Phighter
    1 Phighter Kitty
    1 Trustworthy Liberal The Lukundo
    1 MsP Chemist1422
    1 Kitty Anticlimax
    3 Not voting MsP, Friday, Trustworthy Liberal

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phighter.
    Jalandh is fake-claiming

    He voted counter-wagon on town Abraxas

    LanMisa was poisoned by the town poisoner

    there are anti-claim mechanics in place

  6. ISO #1456
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1453)
    whether he's scum or not it's always in our best interests to not lynch him immediately today
    it gives us all the info on whether his poison is fake or real, and if it's real he dies anyway so lynching him is a waste
    Lan is poisoned

    not Phighter

  7. ISO #1457
    GOAT Tier Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,784
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Marl
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1454)
    @Marl

    Did anything happen to you last night btw?
    not that i know of

  8. ISO #1458
    Soul Reader Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,826
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student, Megumin, Aipom, Uma
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1453)
    whether he's scum or not it's always in our best interests to not lynch him immediately today
    it gives us all the info on whether his poison is fake or real, and if it's real he dies anyway so lynching him is a waste
    Who is this referring to marl?

  9. ISO #1459
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1456)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1453)
    whether he's scum or not it's always in our best interests to not lynch him immediately today
    it gives us all the info on whether his poison is fake or real, and if it's real he dies anyway so lynching him is a waste
    Lan is poisoned

    not Phighter
    the poison was more than likely aimed

    because spoiler alert your claim is bull$%#!

  10. ISO #1460
    GOAT Tier Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,784
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Marl
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1453)
    whether he's scum or not it's always in our best interests to not lynch him immediately today
    it gives us all the info on whether his poison is fake or real, and if it's real he dies anyway so lynching him is a waste
    Who is this referring to marl?
    The lizardlord
    aka Abraxas

  11. ISO #1461
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1455)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1451)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1359

    Post #1359 was originally posted at 7:51 PM EST on Monday, December 9th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Pilica Marluxion, TwiszTed, Garden Gnome, Marshal, Multiverse, Abraxas
    4 Abraxas Pilica, LanMisa, Jalandh, Frog
    2 TwiszTed ScarletCelestial, Phighter
    1 Phighter Kitty
    1 Trustworthy Liberal The Lukundo
    1 MsP Chemist1422
    1 Kitty Anticlimax
    3 Not voting MsP, Friday, Trustworthy Liberal

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phighter.
    Jalandh is fake-claiming

    He voted counter-wagon on town Abraxas

    LanMisa was poisoned by the town poisoner

    there are anti-claim mechanics in place
    Then ill take the 1 for 1 if im faking this but im still hard claiming i got an alignment check for n1 and used it on you

  12. ISO #1462
    GOAT Tier Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11,784
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Marl
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    it was in response to scarlet saying she doesn't think abreakfast is scum

  13. ISO #1463
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1457)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1454)
    @Marl

    Did anything happen to you last night btw?
    not that i know of
    Weird but aight, no skin off my back

  14. ISO #1464
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1462)
    it was in response to scarlet saying she doesn't think abreakfast is scum
    oh welp ignore what i said before lol

  15. ISO #1465
    Soul Reader Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,826
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student, Megumin, Aipom, Uma
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1462)
    it was in response to scarlet saying she doesn't think abreakfast is scum
    Okay was confused for a moment thanks fro tge clarification

  16. ISO #1466
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    By the way, if Phighter is indeed scum then Abraxas is always town since either I caught a fake poison or the village poison, depending on the setup. So either way it's more useful to heal him than me.

  17. ISO #1467
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1461)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1455)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1451)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1359

    Post #1359 was originally posted at 7:51 PM EST on Monday, December 9th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Pilica Marluxion, TwiszTed, Garden Gnome, Marshal, Multiverse, Abraxas
    4 Abraxas Pilica, LanMisa, Jalandh, Frog
    2 TwiszTed ScarletCelestial, Phighter
    1 Phighter Kitty
    1 Trustworthy Liberal The Lukundo
    1 MsP Chemist1422
    1 Kitty Anticlimax
    3 Not voting MsP, Friday, Trustworthy Liberal

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phighter.
    Jalandh is fake-claiming

    He voted counter-wagon on town Abraxas

    LanMisa was poisoned by the town poisoner

    there are anti-claim mechanics in place
    Then ill take the 1 for 1 if im faking this but im still hard claiming i got an alignment check for n1 and used it on you
    And I'm hard counter claiming that I'm not mafia.

    if I'm anti-town, I am always dead in the night, but I'm town.

    but the mafia tried to poison me last night and hit Lan instead, so your $%#!'s nonsense

    now I have to figure out if you're faking it because you've discovered my actual role and are mafia, or if you're just town trying a really sad hail mary

  18. ISO #1468
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1466)
    By the way, if Phighter is indeed scum then Abraxas is always town since either I caught a fake poison or the village poison, depending on the setup. So either way it's more useful to heal him than me.
    i'm finding myself caught in a weird blitzkrieg play by the mafia

    and have no idea who's the bullshitter and who's along for the ride but this is way too coordinated of a play to be real

  19. ISO #1469
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$%#! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1

  20. ISO #1470
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$%#! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    I had not thought about swapping mechanics

    Please enlighten me

    I am only calling your check bull$%#! because I am very confused on how I could wake up peeked mafia when I am town lol

  21. ISO #1471
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    ... Of course, all of this relies on my action actually working tonight, otherwise someone directly poisoned me.

  22. ISO #1472
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1468)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1466)
    By the way, if Phighter is indeed scum then Abraxas is always town since either I caught a fake poison or the village poison, depending on the setup. So either way it's more useful to heal him than me.
    i'm finding myself caught in a weird blitzkrieg play by the mafia

    and have no idea who's the bullshitter and who's along for the ride but this is way too coordinated of a play to be real
    this comment only makes sense if you thought I was the mafia because im the one claiming it.

    Wheres your vote bud?

  23. ISO #1473
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$#@! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    I had not thought about swapping mechanics

    Please enlighten me

    I am only calling your check bull$#@! because I am very confused on how I could wake up peeked mafia when I am town lol
    ....you already acknowledged the swapped poison, what do you mean you didnt think of swapping mechanics

  24. ISO #1474
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1473)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$#@! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    I had not thought about swapping mechanics

    Please enlighten me

    I am only calling your check bull$#@! because I am very confused on how I could wake up peeked mafia when I am town lol
    ....you already acknowledged the swapped poison, what do you mean you didnt think of swapping mechanics
    LanMisa claimed something at the beginning of the day that sounded a lot like a bodyguard rather than a swapped peek

  25. ISO #1475
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1468)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1466)
    By the way, if Phighter is indeed scum then Abraxas is always town since either I caught a fake poison or the village poison, depending on the setup. So either way it's more useful to heal him than me.
    i'm finding myself caught in a weird blitzkrieg play by the mafia

    and have no idea who's the bullshitter and who's along for the ride but this is way too coordinated of a play to be real
    this comment only makes sense if you thought I was the mafia because im the one claiming it.

    Wheres your vote bud?
    I don't $%#!ing know, because five minutes ago I thought both of you were mafia, and now you are suggesting that Lan is mafia with a check swap

    The only thing I know is that I'm town, so I'm stuck in a situation where someone is lying their $%#! off and currently have no idea which is which

  26. ISO #1476
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$%#! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    If you want me to I can full claim. I don't really care if I die to poison, anticlaim or the lynch.

  27. ISO #1477
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1475)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1468)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1466)
    By the way, if Phighter is indeed scum then Abraxas is always town since either I caught a fake poison or the village poison, depending on the setup. So either way it's more useful to heal him than me.
    i'm finding myself caught in a weird blitzkrieg play by the mafia

    and have no idea who's the bullshitter and who's along for the ride but this is way too coordinated of a play to be real
    this comment only makes sense if you thought I was the mafia because im the one claiming it.

    Wheres your vote bud?
    I don't $#@!ing know, because five minutes ago I thought both of you were mafia, and now you are suggesting that Lan is mafia with a check swap

    The only thing I know is that I'm town, so I'm stuck in a situation where someone is lying their $#@! off and currently have no idea which is which
    Lets calm down and think about the number game friendo

    Mafia is already down 1 person.

    Theres guarrenteed one mafia between you, Lan and myself.

    Lan is poisoned.

    Do you honestly think scum!me would sacrifice myself for a 1v1? Hell even if Lan WASNT poisoned, a 2v1 is still not good numberwise for scum right now is it not?

  28. ISO #1478
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$#@! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    If you want me to I can full claim. I don't really care if I die to poison, anticlaim or the lynch.
    Do NOT fullclaim. The anticlaim mechanic said it would be bad for town and that doesnt mean your death exactly.

  29. ISO #1479
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1478)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$#@! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    If you want me to I can full claim. I don't really care if I die to poison, anticlaim or the lynch.
    Do NOT fullclaim. The anticlaim mechanic said it would be bad for town and that doesnt mean your death exactly.
    Okay, but ping me if it becomes necessary.

    Also

    ##Vote Phighter

    If the Red is not fake nor it was tampered with Phighter is caught.

    Not sure how many tampering mechanisms Zork uses to run though.

  30. ISO #1480
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1475)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1468)
    i'm finding myself caught in a weird blitzkrieg play by the mafia

    and have no idea who's the bullshitter and who's along for the ride but this is way too coordinated of a play to be real
    this comment only makes sense if you thought I was the mafia because im the one claiming it.

    Wheres your vote bud?
    I don't $#@!ing know, because five minutes ago I thought both of you were mafia, and now you are suggesting that Lan is mafia with a check swap

    The only thing I know is that I'm town, so I'm stuck in a situation where someone is lying their $#@! off and currently have no idea which is which
    Lets calm down and think about the number game friendo

    Mafia is already down 1 person.

    Theres guarrenteed one mafia between you, Lan and myself.

    Lan is poisoned.

    Do you honestly think scum!me would sacrifice myself for a 1v1? Hell even if Lan WASNT poisoned, a 2v1 is still not good numberwise for scum right now is it not?
    Then that leads to Lan being mafia?

  31. ISO #1481
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1480)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1475)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1472)
    this comment only makes sense if you thought I was the mafia because im the one claiming it.

    Wheres your vote bud?
    I don't $#@!ing know, because five minutes ago I thought both of you were mafia, and now you are suggesting that Lan is mafia with a check swap

    The only thing I know is that I'm town, so I'm stuck in a situation where someone is lying their $#@! off and currently have no idea which is which
    Lets calm down and think about the number game friendo

    Mafia is already down 1 person.

    Theres guarrenteed one mafia between you, Lan and myself.

    Lan is poisoned.

    Do you honestly think scum!me would sacrifice myself for a 1v1? Hell even if Lan WASNT poisoned, a 2v1 is still not good numberwise for scum right now is it not?
    Then that leads to Lan being mafia?
    Then you see why im still voting you and you should be happy knowing that while your being lynched, Lan is taking your death for you

  32. ISO #1482
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1478)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1469)
    I like that there might have been swapping mechanics going on that makes Phi town and Lan not town

    but instead of considering that, he trys to push that both Lan and I are mafia and that my check is complete bull$#@! even though it would be a weird af 1 for 1
    If you want me to I can full claim. I don't really care if I die to poison, anticlaim or the lynch.
    Do NOT fullclaim. The anticlaim mechanic said it would be bad for town and that doesnt mean your death exactly.
    Okay, but ping me if it becomes necessary.

    Also

    ##Vote Phighter

    If the Red is not fake nor it was tampered with Phighter is caught.

    Not sure how many tampering mechanisms Zork uses to run though.
    ##Vote LanMisa

    He's used bus drivers and redirectors before, I wouldn't be surprised if something similar's here

    Zork loves making set-ups as complicated as physically possible. it's why his games struggle to get signups to be brutally honest

    your limp-$%#!ed performance yesterday makes a lot more sense then, you didn't care and couldn't find it in you to play because you don't like being mafia and didn't read the thread and didn't want to commit to anything strongly (nor did you need to)

    also explains why you came out this morning claiming me specifically because I was probably poisoned by your team and then some switch happened, so the check shenanigans happened, and the poison that was intended for me probably landed on you

  33. ISO #1483
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    anyways brb in 5 minutes, i gotta call my boss and see if i still have a job so fun times.

  34. ISO #1484
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1482)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1478)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1476)
    If you want me to I can full claim. I don't really care if I die to poison, anticlaim or the lynch.
    Do NOT fullclaim. The anticlaim mechanic said it would be bad for town and that doesnt mean your death exactly.
    Okay, but ping me if it becomes necessary.

    Also

    ##Vote Phighter

    If the Red is not fake nor it was tampered with Phighter is caught.

    Not sure how many tampering mechanisms Zork uses to run though.
    ##Vote LanMisa

    He's used bus drivers and redirectors before, I wouldn't be surprised if something similar's here

    Zork loves making set-ups as complicated as physically possible. it's why his games struggle to get signups to be brutally honest

    your limp-$%#!ed performance yesterday makes a lot more sense then, you didn't care and couldn't find it in you to play because you don't like being mafia and didn't read the thread and didn't want to commit to anything strongly (nor did you need to)

    also explains why you came out this morning claiming me specifically because I was probably poisoned by your team and then some switch happened, so the check shenanigans happened, and the poison that was intended for me probably landed on you
    I take it. If I die, you die.

  35. ISO #1485
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Limp $%#!ed, huh...

  36. ISO #1486
    Responsible for #8 Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    23,931
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ##Vote Phighter

    swag

    ill hold off on my msp tunnel then

  37. ISO #1487
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1485)
    Limp $%#!ed, huh...
    played like a moody teenager yesterday, yeah

  38. ISO #1488
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1486)
    ##Vote Phighter

    swag

    ill hold off on my msp tunnel then
    @Chemist1422 @Multiverse

    swap the vote to LanMisa

    the peek and the poison got swapped

    i was supposed to be poisoned by the mafia

    lanmisa was the mafia player

  39. ISO #1489
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1486)
    ##Vote Phighter

    swag

    ill hold off on my msp tunnel then
    @Chemist1422 @Multiverse

    swap the vote to LanMisa

    the peek and the poison got swapped

    i was supposed to be poisoned by the mafia

    lanmisa was the mafia player
    no, sorry. If mafia did try to poison you then the poison on Lan is real and is gonna die anyways. Your the one that needs to be lynched to ensure a scum dies today 100%

  40. ISO #1490
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Also, Phighter TMId that he was indeed supposed to be hit by the poison and I wasn't just pulling crap out of my nether region.

    The thought that I was simply lying didn't occur to him at all.

  41. ISO #1491
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1490)
    Also, Phighter TMId that he was indeed supposed to be hit by the poison and I wasn't just pulling crap out of my nether region.

    The thought that I was simply lying didn't occur to him at all.
    I'm the only one left telling the truth today apparently

  42. ISO #1492
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1487)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1485)
    Limp $%#!ed, huh...
    played like a moody teenager yesterday, yeah
    You are a moody teenager?

  43. ISO #1493
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1491)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1490)
    Also, Phighter TMId that he was indeed supposed to be hit by the poison and I wasn't just pulling crap out of my nether region.

    The thought that I was simply lying didn't occur to him at all.
    I'm the only one left telling the truth today apparently
    Sorry for getting got.

  44. ISO #1494
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,056
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    If you actually believe that "my team" failed to poison you and THEN admits this in public, then... You have quite aün imagination

  45. ISO #1495
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1489)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1486)
    ##Vote Phighter

    swag

    ill hold off on my msp tunnel then
    @Chemist1422 @Multiverse

    swap the vote to LanMisa

    the peek and the poison got swapped

    i was supposed to be poisoned by the mafia

    lanmisa was the mafia player
    no, sorry. If mafia did try to poison you then the poison on Lan is real and is gonna die anyways. Your the one that needs to be lynched to ensure a scum dies today 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#1490)
    Also, Phighter TMId that he was indeed supposed to be hit by the poison and I wasn't just pulling crap out of my nether region.

    The thought that I was simply lying didn't occur to him at all.
    unless again, the check is fake which is what I thought initially was the truth

    and jalandh is goading me back into things

    $%#! it, i'm the town, jalandh's claim is fake, I ain't $%#!in' doing this solving $%#! of Lan vs. Jal on who's lying here because my head hurts

    ##Vote Jalandh

    n1 shot twisted

    you can check me to it, i laid out yesterday pretty strongly that I was going to shoot him

    I don't shoot tonight

    thanks

  46. ISO #1496
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    there is a world where just lan is the mafia in which case he's hopefully dead unless the mafia directly fake poisoned him in which case RIP and the town poisoner is hopefully a god

    there is also a world where jalandh is just mafia hardclaiming a fake check because his team is five deep instead of four and they rolecopped me to KP in the night so he made the claim to out me because that trade isa absolutely worth it to reduce KP for the mafia

  47. ISO #1497
    Wants It More Jalandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,893
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Jaland, Shadowlesscloud
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1496)
    there is a world where just lan is the mafia in which case he's hopefully dead unless the mafia directly fake poisoned him in which case RIP and the town poisoner is hopefully a god

    there is also a world where jalandh is just mafia hardclaiming a fake check because his team is five deep instead of four and they rolecopped me to KP in the night so he made the claim to out me because that trade isa absolutely worth it to reduce KP for the mafia
    why would mafia poison the person they are rolecopping in this scenrio?

  48. ISO #1498
    Tsundere ScarletCelestial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,503
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList ? Mafia Society
    AKA
    Scarlet
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1467)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#1461)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1455)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1451)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1359

    Post #1359 was originally posted at 7:51 PM EST on Monday, December 9th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Pilica Marluxion, TwiszTed, Garden Gnome, Marshal, Multiverse, Abraxas
    4 Abraxas Pilica, LanMisa, Jalandh, Frog
    2 TwiszTed ScarletCelestial, Phighter
    1 Phighter Kitty
    1 Trustworthy Liberal The Lukundo
    1 MsP Chemist1422
    1 Kitty Anticlimax
    3 Not voting MsP, Friday, Trustworthy Liberal

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phighter.
    Jalandh is fake-claiming

    He voted counter-wagon on town Abraxas

    LanMisa was poisoned by the town poisoner

    there are anti-claim mechanics in place
    Then ill take the 1 for 1 if im faking this but im still hard claiming i got an alignment check for n1 and used it on you
    And I'm hard counter claiming that I'm not mafia.

    if I'm anti-town, I am always dead in the night, but I'm town.

    but the mafia tried to poison me last night and hit Lan instead, so your $%#!'s nonsense

    now I have to figure out if you're faking it because you've discovered my actual role and are mafia, or if you're just town trying a really sad hail mary
    I thought you said it was more likely Lan was hit directly?

  49. ISO #1499
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Could Have Been Anywhere in the World Tonight But Am Here for a Cabinet Meeting
    Posts
    54,117
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Abraxas
    @Anticlimax
    @Chemist1422
    @Friday
    @Frog
    @Garden Gnome
    @Jalandh
    @Kitty
    @LanMisa
    @Marluxion
    @MsP
    @Multiverse
    Phighter
    @ScarletCelestial
    @The Lukundo
    @Trustworthy Liberal

    Hi!

    Jalandh claimed a red on me.

    LanMisa ate a poison -- I'm assuming it's from the mafia at this point and is irrelevant to what has happened to me.

    In reality, I am town KP. I shot TwisztTed last night. He was town, which sucks. But I also repeatedly told people I was scumreading him, went back to him over the Pilica/Abraxas wagons, and ended my day on him.

    Jalandh is fakeclaiming. I'm assuming the mafia rolecopped me last night as KP and went for the trade in the event that they think they landed on a serial killer or third party. They did not.

    Any questions, @ me!

    Thanks,
    Phighter

  50. ISO #1500
    Thread Analyst Anticlimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    242
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    heytheregirl17, AntiSepticEye, QuantumRadius
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    That EoD Christ
    so we've got double dayvig, double poison, and vote manipulation, but we're missing a factional kill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Role Cop

The Role Cop may each night investigate a player and learn that player's role (but will not learn their alignment).