Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Emerald Rush - Jon Hopkins
    Read: New Concept

Yeah, okay, this takes a while to build up. I don't care. IT'S WORTH IT. What a nice drop. The grainy bass builds up a nice trail to walk onto, and when all the synths come together, it's mind-blowing. It is hard to explain; I just love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#719)
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#734)
    gbs is not out of either range. the $#@!posting is basically how he lives his life.

2. ISO #52
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Backdoor Breaker - ESQUARIA
    Read: BLOODYRAIN10001

Probably the only Noisia inspired sub to this category. I wasn't expecting it from the intro, it felt like some anime voice would come in to yell some weird lyrics (cat 1 flashbacks). The drop is Hype™. It feels like when you hold up a fart for a long time and releases it at maximum potential. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    gbs is not out of either range. the $#@!posting is basically how he lives his life.

3. ISO #53
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    In 2nd place, from Fio's Third Pandora's Box

Sally - Thundamentals feat. Mataya
    Read: iaafr? roro__b? Just shots.

I have no idea of how a song like this managed to podium, but here it is. It's SO FINE. The lyrics are a corny but in a good way, I think thanks to the confident delivery and wordplay. The story told is sweet like marmalade, and I can definitely see why he has a crush on Sally.

Let's not forget the instrumentals! Yes, they are a little bit outshone by the vocals but they are very, very good. The synths and samples bring everything together and create this awesome vibe, that I doubt anyone would dislike.

4. ISO #54
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Walk - Pantera
    Another blind spot hitter! My metal knowledge is very, very little, so I didn't know this classic. And, it's a perfect catfit. It's a powerful song, and it translates well to when you're, well, walking. The not-so-slow-not-so-fast tempo even continues during the guitar solo. The vocals ask you to sing along, and the minimalist chorus is perfect for that.

5. ISO #55
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    (cat)egory 2 - Summary
    I shouldn't have used Legendary as an example. You guys tried mimicking it with some generic rap songs. Oh well, I think that the subs that shined the most were products of personal interpretations to the category.

(cat)egory 2 - Spotify Playlist Link

Current standings
    Last edited by gbsfranca; January 4th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.

6. ISO #56
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    Sunday, 5th of January, 12:00 PST = 15:00 EST = 20:00 UTC = 21:00 CET
    @nutella
    @iaafr
    @roro__b
    @LordQuas
    @EvanManManMan
    @BLOODYRAIN10001
    @Visorslash
    @FTFlush
    @Phighter
    @ladd
    @catgode
    @Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    @Keldeo
    @Da Letter El

7. ISO #57
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    I didn't punt this but I did sub something that gbs won't like so
    :wiwe

8. ISO #58
    friendly reminder i hate every single funi meme cat and i did not laugh even once

"please catgode shut the $#@! up" ~dobby 2k20

9. ISO #59
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    (cat)egory 3 - The Group
    Closed On Sunday - Kanye West
    Mon réfrigérateur - Salut c'est cool
    EARFQUAKE - Tyler, The Creator

I arrived in camp!! Kinda late but I'm here. I don't know anyone, but I'm comfortable: we all look like nerds. It's a lot of fun, we have many socializing games, eat lunch at 5pm, dinner at midnight (it's an astronomy camp after all!) and at night, go observe.
    The next day, I meet my Working Group (WG), and our field of work is based around Computer Science. So yeah, we're the nerdiest group of the nerd camp. Therefore we also have the best memes. Hit that aux, play some stupid $#@!, sing along and think of our moon landing simulation.

Requirements:
    The song makes you laugh (intentionally or not).
    The song follows the keyword(s):
    fun, memes, zoomers.
    Last edited by gbsfranca; January 14th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.

10. ISO #60
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Me Want The Punani - Steven Seagal feat. Lady Saw
    This might be worse than that Nostalgia Critic track from the first category. Enjoy.

11. ISO #61
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

OH BO - Bo Burnham
    Not gonna lie, this is pretty catchy. But it just isn't funny. I have never been a fan of these youtuber songs, even if I do like watching PewDiepie, Boyinaband and Roomie from time to time. The theme here feels dated, and gets me in sad cringe. Musically speaking, this didn't need to be 5 minutes long. For real. It takes a lot to get me to laugh to music or a video, and I won't be doing it for five minutes. Plus, his voice is just annoying...

12. ISO #62
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

My Heart Will Go On - Recorder by Candlelight by Matt Mulholland
    Your good ol' $#@!tyflute. Much creative sub.

13. ISO #63
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    In 21st place, from @Owner Of A Lonely Heart

Skullcrusher Mountain - Jonathan Coulton
    This could be funny, but his voice acting doesn't match with the lyrics. It just sounds very odd, he is supposed to be a schizophrenic mad scientist but he is singing a calm ballad. It would be a lot funnier if it started calm and he went progressively crazier...

14. ISO #64
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
    Read: some American person

Unlucky sub. The Americans in camp danced to this a lot; I even got to learn the choreography. But, back then I thought this was an actual midwestern-or-something song, that turned into a meme, and not this weird mix of EDM and country. Due to this experience, it stopped being laughable on its own, as the fun part was trying to follow the Americans dancing. It's still a good track, though.
    Last edited by gbsfranca; January 14th, 2020 at 07:22 PM.

15. ISO #65
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash

It is a tongue-in-cheek track. The storytelling is nice but it didn't really make me laugh.

16. ISO #66
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Box of Wheaties - Quelle Chris feat. Denmark Vessey, Maurese, Ronnie “Hands” Palmolive
    This song has two versions, the older one was submitted, but Spotify only has the newer one. The difference is a beat change. I prefer the older one, but both are pretty similar. To be honest, I don't see what is funny about this track. It is just nice.

17. ISO #67
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Big Enough - Kirin J Callinan feat. Alex Cameron, Molly Lewis, Jimmy Barnes
    Read: roro__b? Visorslash because the guy is Australian?

I don't know... This must be funnier with the music video. The outro is kinda dumb, though...

18. ISO #68
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    In 16th place, from Fio's Second Pandora's Box

Raining Tacos - Parry Gripp & BooneBum
    Read: Fio

This is a $#@!post in the $#@!post category. Well done. It is non-sense and a fun song for children but not quite laughable! To be continued...

19. ISO #69
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Combination Pizza Hut & Taco Bell - Das Racist (Wallpaper. Remix)
    Read: Me, An Intellectual

Two taco songs in a row!
    This remix is so much better than the original track. It transforms something bland and repetitive into something hype. The wow factor is still low, and it isn't that funny... just dumb, like the original track.

20. ISO #70
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Chandelier - Sia (Cypac's Alternative Version)
    I thought this was going to be a goat screaming remix or something along those lines. I wasn't totally wrong.
    Also, after the first chorus, I thought it was going to be only about these screams... but those vocal queues were just top notch cancer. I have no idea of where they are from, but they work fine without context. I giggled.

21. ISO #71
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    In 13th place, from traeH ylenoL A fO renwO

High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup

This is an okay pop punk track. It isn't super super cringeworthy so I didn't laugh... The chorus is really good, by the way. If the production was a bit more cleaner and less poppier I would definitely put this in very good, even if it doesn't fit the category a lot.

22. ISO #72
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Drum and Bass Father - Devilman feat. Badness
    Read: Topa? Owner Of A Lonely Heart?

I like some punchlines here! They actually made me giggle a bit. The thing is, the lyrics seem ironic but they actually aren't? That is what boggles me. If the irony was just a little bit more evident, it would be a lot funnier, because sometimes it comes off as unintentionally cringeworthy.

23. ISO #73
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

DO - Cyranek
    Read: Moose?

I love Doin' It Right. And this track uses it quite well. The theme of the mashup is very concise and smart. I like how chill it is; it almost seems like an actual commercial track. The mixing is kinda weird sometimes, maybe because the quality of the samples used wasn't the best. Ah, and back to Doin' It Right, the instrumental could be louder, there are a few moments when you can hear, but it is too low? And it becomes more of a nuisance. In conclusion, I like the track musically, but it isn't that funny.

24. ISO #74
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    In 10th place, from Fio's Third Pandora's Box

Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito - Parry Gripp

And for the second Parry Grupp song:
    I did laugh a bit with this one during my first listen. I didn't expect much from it, so it was really surprising. As the other Parry Gripp songs, it's always fun. However, I think that the comic part of it goes away with the replays. It is still a good child song, but not the best catfit.

25. ISO #75
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

ÆØÅ (Size Matters) - Kollektivet
    Read: not roro__b because he thought Norway used ä

Diss track on the USA... okay, I guess. The theme is unusual and the punchlines are funny (a bit cringey sometimes, though). The hook is catchy and gets me singing along even if I don't know how to pronounce it!

26. ISO #76
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

1 Thot 2 Thot Red Thot Blue Thot - Yung Gravy
    Read: someone from the mainstream rap gang (Da Letter El, EvanManManMan, FTFlush, Zara)

Yet again, this is another song that loses a lot of laugh potential with replays. I think it happens here because he repeats the chorus a lot, and the chorus is the funniest verse. As a consequence, for this song to score better in this category, I think it would need to be longer and have more verses.

27. ISO #77
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Neon Pegasus - Parry Gripp

And for the third Parry Gripp song:
    The production is really good. The singing is really good. And the lyrics are a hot chilidish mess. It is so much non-sense that it actually makes me laugh! I especially like the lines about the gummy bear and... the George Clooney salamander?

28. ISO #78
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Cheatin' - Little Brother

This is really chill. The humor is omnipresent, but even if it is constant, it is subtle. His voice acting is point for me, it is a funny track but still usable as background music.

29. ISO #79
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Camelot - NLE Choppa
    Read: someone from the mainstream rap gang (Da Letter El, EvanManManMan, FTFlush, Zara)

This is awesome. It goes hard from start to finish, but the line that sells it for me is ""I be swimmin' wit' the sharks, lil' nigga, you a lobster"". There are so many other good punchlines in this track, though. I really don't have much to say about the track without spoiling it all for you guys. Give it a listen, boomers.

30. ISO #80
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Dirty Game - Stitches

This chorus... this chorus... it gets me every time. It is so so dumb. I feel embarrassed for liking it but that is the way it is. And it is very listenable; the beat is not the best but his delivery is quite nice.

31. ISO #81
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Sweet Melty Memes - TMABird
    Read: BLOODYRAIN10001?

So many throwbacks! It reminds me of the summer mashups that are very popular in Latin America. I do not know all the tracks used, but it all works so well anyway. Hearing that Sum 41 track at the start made me laugh out loud, it was really unexpected. The same happened with Offspring by the end. Just great, huge throwback with nice curation.
    Last edited by gbsfranca; January 14th, 2020 at 07:50 PM.

32. ISO #82
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

$#@! the Pain Away - Peaches
    This is the only (good) song submitted that doesn't try to be purposefully funny at any time. I am truly sorry for what this song represents for Peaches, but this is too funny for me. I know it is comparable to $#@! jokes, but I don't care, I am still in the age gap where it is acceptable to laugh at it. STAY IN SCHOOL 'CAUSE IT'S BEST.
    Last edited by gbsfranca; January 14th, 2020 at 07:50 PM.

33. ISO #83
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid

Jesus Is The One (I Got Depression) - Zack Fox feat. Kenny Beats
    Read: LordQuas?

Finally, some humor I can relate to. And I'm glad it is not just a bunch of memes thrown together. I like the production a lot. The beat could be a little beat heavier but I like it a lot.

Okay, okay. The lyrics. They are not for everyone. But this $#@! is funny as $#@! for me so it is getting first place. It's the $#@!post category after all.

34. ISO #84
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    (cat)egory 3 - Summary
    This cat was absolutely terrible, I am not doing a humor category ever again.

(cat)egory 3 - Spotify Playlist Link

Current standings
    Last edited by gbsfranca; January 14th, 2020 at 08:03 PM.