Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 764

Thread: TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Night 4
Night 4 

  1. ISO #401
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Did Logic just pop in and leave.

  2. ISO #402
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    He mentioned being fairly busy at work but it appears so

  3. ISO #403
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Keldeo, why do you think you haven't been able to get any traction on my wagon? If you think I'm with chem or anti, then it's a bunch of townies who think you're wrong right now.

  4. ISO #404
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#402)
    He mentioned being fairly busy at work but it appears so
    Could you place a vote?

  5. ISO #405
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#404)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#402)
    He mentioned being fairly busy at work but it appears so
    Could you place a vote?
    Sure. I'm not lynching chemist today.

    ##Vote Logic

  6. ISO #406
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#400)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#392)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#390)
    Or Panini is queen wolf but I don't think I'm mentally ready to consider that yet.
    she is a queen wolf tho tbh
    Is this her taking herself out of the me/logic/panini pool? something else? Because I probably take myself out of that pool as well if there has to be one in the three of us.
    it is more about that it was worded as if I had not had her in my calculations. As if she was invisible there
    but no, this is based on how she has broken me in each game I have played with her where she has been scum

  7. ISO #407
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    153
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    how should we interpret bfree’s silence

  8. ISO #408
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#398)
    i read chemist's iso

    a whole lot of nuthin'

    which can mean either way

    I initially liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#144)
    @Mill Crab

    what happened with your early townread on Boq?
    because it came out of nowhere and felt pointed.

    I am leaning town on Chemist based on history, which is faulty and all. But ime he is way more out there as a wolf, having an agenda and all, whereas as town he is usually aloof ime
    Huh, that's an interesting and pretty valuable meta point if your experience is accurate. You think he'd be more active as mafia? Do you think him pushing RNP yesterDay was that, or him not really being here outweighs that?

  9. ISO #409
    Thread Analyst antialiasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    237
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Butterfree, Dragonfree
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ughhghgh, I wanted to finish rereading the whole game but nope, that's not happening. How are all of you finding the time to make all these posts while keeping track of everything that's been going on??

    With the rereading that I did manage to do, and following the postings throughout the day, though, I think I'm with Keldeo on Logic. Logic's reasoning is weird and all over the place and I disagree with most everything he has to say and find him unhelpful, but it doesn't actually feel like a scum kind of weird and unhelpful to me. He's kind of pushing these unpopular positions, really doing his own thing, not really like he's acting on any kind of sensible wolf agenda? The overall sense I get is of that one player who's kind of off-kilter and makes weird posts and has a bunch of unpopular opinions, which makes them an easy lynch wagon target and gives them a hard time defending themselves, but isn't actually scum, if you get my drift.

    I really need to ISO Mill Crab, I keep having conflicting feelings about him.

  10. ISO #410
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#398)
    i read chemist's iso

    a whole lot of nuthin'

    which can mean either way

    I initially liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#144)
    @Mill Crab

    what happened with your early townread on Boq?
    because it came out of nowhere and felt pointed.

    I am leaning town on Chemist based on history, which is faulty and all. But ime he is way more out there as a wolf, having an agenda and all, whereas as town he is usually aloof ime
    Huh, that's an interesting and pretty valuable meta point if your experience is accurate. You think he'd be more active as mafia? Do you think him pushing RNP yesterDay was that, or him not really being here outweighs that?
    i found his push on rnp to be eh. Just noise. Maybe it could be him being aggressive but trying to lower his volume because of the game's speed.

  11. ISO #411
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    153
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    yayy no more bfree silence!

  12. ISO #412
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#403)
    Keldeo, why do you think you haven't been able to get any traction on my wagon? If you think I'm with chem or anti, then it's a bunch of townies who think you're wrong right now.
    I knooow. But me thinking they're town doesn't necessarily make them more likely to be right, and it's not like Panini / qva / Boq haven't agreed with my points in any capacity because they have.

    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#407)
    how should we interpret bfree’s silence
    She's probably just busy? These phases are a bit short tbh.

  13. ISO #413
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#409)
    Ughhghgh, I wanted to finish rereading the whole game but nope, that's not happening. How are all of you finding the time to make all these posts while keeping track of everything that's been going on??

    With the rereading that I did manage to do, and following the postings throughout the day, though, I think I'm with Keldeo on Logic. Logic's reasoning is weird and all over the place and I disagree with most everything he has to say and find him unhelpful, but it doesn't actually feel like a scum kind of weird and unhelpful to me. He's kind of pushing these unpopular positions, really doing his own thing, not really like he's acting on any kind of sensible wolf agenda? The overall sense I get is of that one player who's kind of off-kilter and makes weird posts and has a bunch of unpopular opinions, which makes them an easy lynch wagon target and gives them a hard time defending themselves, but isn't actually scum, if you get my drift.

    I really need to ISO Mill Crab, I keep having conflicting feelings about him.
    Fascinating.

  14. ISO #414
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    It is as if I am reading about myself tbh

  15. ISO #415
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#410)
    i found his push on rnp to be eh. Just noise. Maybe it could be him being aggressive but trying to lower his volume because of the game's speed.
    It ended up in RNP being in that EOD rand. So you're talking about the push from Chemist's end rather than like, its repercussions/influence in the thread? It feels like the only thing he's done.

  16. ISO #416
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    190,151
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Logic Panini (19), qva (25), Mill Crab (13)
    2 Chemist1422 Redneckphoenix (9), Logic (5)
    1 Mill Crab Keldeo (40)
    2 Not voting antialiasis (2), Chemist1422 (4)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 4:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 14th, 2020. There are 1579035660000 remaining.

  17. ISO #417
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#409)
    Ughhghgh, I wanted to finish rereading the whole game but nope, that's not happening. How are all of you finding the time to make all these posts while keeping track of everything that's been going on??

    With the rereading that I did manage to do, and following the postings throughout the day, though, I think I'm with Keldeo on Logic. Logic's reasoning is weird and all over the place and I disagree with most everything he has to say and find him unhelpful, but it doesn't actually feel like a scum kind of weird and unhelpful to me. He's kind of pushing these unpopular positions, really doing his own thing, not really like he's acting on any kind of sensible wolf agenda? The overall sense I get is of that one player who's kind of off-kilter and makes weird posts and has a bunch of unpopular opinions, which makes them an easy lynch wagon target and gives them a hard time defending themselves, but isn't actually scum, if you get my drift.

    I really need to ISO Mill Crab, I keep having conflicting feelings about him.

  18. ISO #418
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,597
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422


    ##Vote Mill Crab

    Do you have anything to say about people's cases on you, or any more thorough reads?
    QVA's case doesn't make much sense to me.
    I get where Boq is coming from, and Panini makes good points as well. I'm going to disappoint Boq with my flip, and I think Panini too. (I'm assuming she's town.) QVA continues to give me bad feel vibes, and I don't know how she's coming to her conclusions if she's town.
    I'm competely null on MillCrab.
    You, Keldeo, are moving up on my towny scale, but I'm reluctant to place you high in the towns because of our history. (though, look how well that turned out for my Boq-read.)
    RNP could stand to do more today. I'm not seeing as much townyiness from them today as I did yesterday, but this floating along isn't a terrible look.
    Chemist not contributing is NAGL, especially if I say his disinterest looks good for him, and then he counters saying "nah, I do that as a wolf too!"
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422
    what? wasn't chem one of your town reads? also, weren't you the one making the argument that not perceiving a "second chance" is scummy?
    Wouldn't you still want your vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#364)
    Who would you vote if not to self pres, Logic?
    QVA. I left the vanity wagon to preserve my vote. If I could stay on QVA, I would.

  19. ISO #419
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,914
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#394)
    But is she a queen wolf this game :thinking:

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#389)
    I guess

    But if we have to keep applying the time considerations patch to everyone it begins to become a bit of a theme so I'm feeling reluctant to do that rather than just ask for more
    Yeah, I know...

    Okay, so like, it's 30 minutes until EOD, could I convince you to go anywhere besides Logic today? Like, we're just interpreting his EOD dramatically differently but I am still fairly sure I don't want to lynch him today, it just doesn't feel to me like he has an agenda and that's what I'm hanging the read on. He feels alone and (a nicer way to say unproductive).

    I guess the latter also applies to like, any of the lower posters today, but they don't really feel alone.
    Hnnnn I mean I get what you're saying about him being alone but like

    qva
    RNP

    Keldeo

    Butterfree
    Mill crab

    Chem
    Logic

    is roughly where I'm at
    I think the only other slot I'm truly open to is Chem but I don't think Chem/Logic necessarily w/w because Logic keeps sort of voting there (could just be optics but yeah) and there's just a much more of a case to talk about with Logic whereas Chem is the chance shot.

    Butterfree and Mill I'm unsure of but Bfree hasn't come back and I don't have a very good grasp on Mill if I'm being honest

  20. ISO #420
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#415)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#410)
    i found his push on rnp to be eh. Just noise. Maybe it could be him being aggressive but trying to lower his volume because of the game's speed.
    It ended up in RNP being in that EOD rand. So you're talking about the push from Chemist's end rather than like, its repercussions/influence in the thread? It feels like the only thing he's done.
    yeah i think it was a weak push
    sure, that can be scum points for him.

    he is not making himself an easy read

  21. ISO #421
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422


    ##Vote Mill Crab

    Do you have anything to say about people's cases on you, or any more thorough reads?
    QVA's case doesn't make much sense to me.
    I get where Boq is coming from, and Panini makes good points as well. I'm going to disappoint Boq with my flip, and I think Panini too. (I'm assuming she's town.) QVA continues to give me bad feel vibes, and I don't know how she's coming to her conclusions if she's town.
    I'm competely null on MillCrab.
    You, Keldeo, are moving up on my towny scale, but I'm reluctant to place you high in the towns because of our history. (though, look how well that turned out for my Boq-read.)
    RNP could stand to do more today. I'm not seeing as much townyiness from them today as I did yesterday, but this floating along isn't a terrible look.
    Chemist not contributing is NAGL, especially if I say his disinterest looks good for him, and then he counters saying "nah, I do that as a wolf too!"
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422
    what? wasn't chem one of your town reads? also, weren't you the one making the argument that not perceiving a "second chance" is scummy?
    Wouldn't you still want your vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#364)
    Who would you vote if not to self pres, Logic?
    QVA. I left the vanity wagon to preserve my vote. If I could stay on QVA, I would.
    what even was your boq read smh

  22. ISO #422
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    I could see a Logic - Butterfree team tbh

    Like the stuff I bolded, that is just out there given my thread placing and play on D1. Sure, one can conclude that ultimately "Boq is wolf anyway". But I saw zero of that sort of thought process yesterDay. Now it conveniently comes in

  23. ISO #423
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    @antialiasis put a vote down please

  24. ISO #424
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,597
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#421)
    what even was your boq read smh
    Paraphrased:
    "I need to be paranoid about Boq because he sounded pure and tricked me twice. No wait, he doesn't look like he's as scummy as QVA here, and he could be town."

  25. ISO #425
    Thread Analyst antialiasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    237
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Butterfree, Dragonfree
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Okay, there's like ten minutes left. My gut really thinks we'll be making a mistake if we off Logic. I don't really have any strong feelings on Chemist but unless somebody's going to turn around to Mill Crab I'm going to have to tie it.

    ##Vote Chemist1422

  26. ISO #426
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh

  27. ISO #427
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#421)
    what even was your boq read smh
    Paraphrased:
    "I need to be paranoid about Boq because he sounded pure and tricked me twice. No wait, he doesn't look like he's as scummy as QVA here, and he could be town."
    and i ended up being town smh
    i shouldnt complain, if people found out about the difference between my scum game and town game, i would never be able to win as scum again and be relegated as oddball mascot forever as town smh

  28. ISO #428
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Ugh I just remembered something about not lynching Chemist, because he's not here

  29. ISO #429
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    153
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422


    ##Vote Mill Crab

    Do you have anything to say about people's cases on you, or any more thorough reads?
    QVA's case doesn't make much sense to me.
    what do you think my case is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#418)
    Wouldn't you still want your vote?
    i mean... not really tbh? you’ve been placing weird votes almost exclusively, and at this point i think if you were town you’d benefit more from getting stumped so people can take you seriously as town and accept your contributions at face value than you do from preserving your vote at the cost of making yourself look even worse and taking attention off actual scum imo

  30. ISO #430
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,597
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Surprised crow?

    Tell you what Boq. I'll leash my vote to your will.

  31. ISO #431
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    It is pretty close to how you played D1

  32. ISO #432
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    i have more thoughts about panini but i will wait so i dont muddy the water more tbh

    either way we will have time to go through that on D3.

    i love the fact that i can write scummy posts with no one to stop me tbh!

  33. ISO #433
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#431)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    It is pretty close to how you played D1
    Yes.
    Why is this a concern about Logic but I get slam dunked as scum without that in consideration?

  34. ISO #434
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,914
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Does it change anything about the way you feel about Logic???

  35. ISO #435
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#428)
    Ugh I just remembered something about not lynching Chemist, because he's not here
    Ok, now this is towny.

  36. ISO #436
    Thread Analyst antialiasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    237
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Butterfree, Dragonfree
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Don't really see the relevance; I didn't push you because you had weird unpopular off-kilter opinions, I pushed you because you did a specific thing that I found very scummy.

  37. ISO #437
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#394)
    But is she a queen wolf this game :thinking:

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#389)
    I guess

    But if we have to keep applying the time considerations patch to everyone it begins to become a bit of a theme so I'm feeling reluctant to do that rather than just ask for more
    Yeah, I know...

    Okay, so like, it's 30 minutes until EOD, could I convince you to go anywhere besides Logic today? Like, we're just interpreting his EOD dramatically differently but I am still fairly sure I don't want to lynch him today, it just doesn't feel to me like he has an agenda and that's what I'm hanging the read on. He feels alone and (a nicer way to say unproductive).

    I guess the latter also applies to like, any of the lower posters today, but they don't really feel alone.
    Hnnnn I mean I get what you're saying about him being alone but like

    qva
    RNP

    Keldeo

    Butterfree
    Mill crab

    Chem
    Logic

    is roughly where I'm at
    I think the only other slot I'm truly open to is Chem but I don't think Chem/Logic necessarily w/w because Logic keeps sort of voting there (could just be optics but yeah) and there's just a much more of a case to talk about with Logic whereas Chem is the chance shot.

    Butterfree and Mill I'm unsure of but Bfree hasn't come back and I don't have a very good grasp on Mill if I'm being honest
    Yeah I don't really think Chem/Logic are w/w

    The Logic wagon is very polarized and the Chem wagon is more... middle-of-the-pack, hm

  38. ISO #438
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#430)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Surprised crow?

    Tell you what Boq. I'll leash my vote to your will.
    ...the text above surprised crow.... the bolded one.

    why is qva scum. I dont get your read Just vibes? Why are the pushes not making sense?

  39. ISO #439
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,313
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    I have to head to training, so I'm off the rest of the day.

    Keldeo, I'd like to see you take a stand here instead of staying on me since it doesn't look like I'm happening

  40. ISO #440
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#436)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Don't really see the relevance; I didn't push you because you had weird unpopular off-kilter opinions, I pushed you because you did a specific thing that I found very scummy.
    And I find it relevant since you did not consider that point at all (or at least visibly). Your logic doesn't add up.

  41. ISO #441
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I think I have to pull the trigger though, I'm just not getting there on Logic.

    ##Vote Chemist1422

  42. ISO #442
    Thread Analyst antialiasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    237
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Butterfree, Dragonfree
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Like, if Logic had done a specific really scummy thing I'd be totally on board with Logic, but as far as I'm concerned all he's done is be weird.

  43. ISO #443
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#438)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#430)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Surprised crow?

    Tell you what Boq. I'll leash my vote to your will.
    ...the text above surprised crow.... the bolded one.

    why is qva scum. I dont get your read Just vibes? Why are the pushes not making sense?
    @Logic I wnat this answered too

  44. ISO #444
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,597
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#438)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#430)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Surprised crow?

    Tell you what Boq. I'll leash my vote to your will.
    ...the text above surprised crow.... the bolded one.

    why is qva scum. I dont get your read Just vibes? Why are the pushes not making sense?
    "Not useful to town" is not a good reason to lynch someone.

  45. ISO #445
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Oorgh.

  46. ISO #446
    Thread Analyst antialiasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    237
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Butterfree, Dragonfree
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#440)
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#436)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Don't really see the relevance; I didn't push you because you had weird unpopular off-kilter opinions, I pushed you because you did a specific thing that I found very scummy.
    And I find it relevant since you did not consider that point at all (or at least visibly). Your logic doesn't add up.
    My point isn't "being weird makes him towny", it's that he's being pushed for being weird, not for being scummy.

  47. ISO #447
    Thread Analyst antialiasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    237
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Butterfree, Dragonfree
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Not that I found you particularly weird yesterday, honestly.

  48. ISO #448
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,770
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#442)
    Like, if Logic had done a specific really scummy thing I'd be totally on board with Logic, but as far as I'm concerned all he's done is be weird.
    He has done particularly scummy things however.

    What I did yesterday had zero agenda. If you read the whole thing. Just like how you interpret Logic. You just chose to read it in one particular way and refused to re-evaluate or consider any other world. Here, it is different tbh

  49. ISO #449
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Butterfree what are your conflicting feelings on Mill Crab?

  50. ISO #450
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,597
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    @Boquise
    You have a minute to leash my vote.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Ascetic

The Ascetic is immune to all night actions (meaning the actions will not work), except for kills.