Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 598

Thread: TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Night 3
Night 3 

  1. ISO #451
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,890
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#444)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#438)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#430)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Surprised crow?

    Tell you what Boq. I'll leash my vote to your will.
    ...the text above surprised crow.... the bolded one.

    why is qva scum. I dont get your read Just vibes? Why are the pushes not making sense?
    "Not useful to town" is not a good reason to lynch someone.
    bruh you're missing the point

    where is the qva read coming for

    what are the reasons

  2. ISO #452
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,744
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#447)
    Not that I found you particularly weird yesterday, honestly.
    thinking someone did a perspective slip, confusing it all, openly misreading, etc etc is usually found as weird. But it wasn't just weird that I bolded. Your thought process is just inconsistent

  3. ISO #453
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,657
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    glgl

  4. ISO #454
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 2 Lynch: Chemist1422 was Beh eh eh!, Town Treestump »
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Chemist1422 Redneckphoenix (9), Logic (10), antialiasis (7), Keldeo (46)
    3 Logic Panini (22), qva (26), Mill Crab (17)
    1 Not voting Chemist1422 (4)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Chemist1422 was lynched. They were:

    Character image

    Beh eh eh!, Town Treestump
    Role PM for TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos

    Character image

    You are Beh eh eh!, Town Treestump. Most of the Wooloo Wahoo have simply rolled away from trouble, leaving only a few of you behind to deal with that wacky Mareep Mob setting fires left and right. It's a shame that your wool is so very flammable...

    You win when all of the Mareep Mob have been eliminated.

    Town Treestump

    As Town Treestump, you become Stumped after you are lynched. Stumped players may continue to post in the game thread, but cannot vote or perform actions, and are not counted toward parity win conditions or majority voting conditions. As a stump, you are still vulnerable to being doused and ignited.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 4:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 14th, 2020.

  5. ISO #455
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2 Start »
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Night 2 Start

    Night 2 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 2 ends at 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020. There are 1579122060000 remaining.

  6. ISO #456
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,823
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    Mod Note

    Maybe I should have made these phase lengths a bit longer, so I'm going to give you all the option to extend the length of the day phases by 24 hours from now on (so the phase lengths will be 96/24). This would take effect starting day 3.

    Please PM me whether or not you would like the day phases to be longer! If you don't really care, tell me you don't really care (so that I have an answer from you). You have until the next day phase to PM me; I'll extend the phases if nobody votes no.

    @antialiasis
    @Boquise
    @Chemist1422
    @Keldeo
    @Logic
    @Mill Crab
    @Panini
    @qva
    @Redneckphoenix

  7. ISO #457
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,823
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    « Day 2 Flavour »
    Day 2

    The next day, the Wooloo Wahoo decided to try something different. Fine, perhaps true Wooloos were capable of making a variety of cute bleating noises. But surely no real Wooloo could fail to roll down a hill in a straight line!

    So off they went to the summit of Postwick Mountain, a gently-sloping protuberance of land on a nearby farm. And one by one, the Wooloos rolled.



    Unfortunately, they had failed to take into account Chemist1422's drinking problem.*

    "Beh eh eh!" Chemist1422 bleated joyously as he tripped over a rock and tumbled sideways down Postwick Mountain, his seemingly-uncontrollable descent stopped only by a conveniently-placed tree root that got tangled up in his extremely fluffy wool coat.

    Much to the relief of the nervous Mareep Mob, the Wahoo didn't see any need to finish the rest of the experiment.

    Chemist1422 was lynched. He was Beh eh eh!, Town Treestump.

    *Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.


    (Chem doesn't have a drinking problem)
    Last edited by bbt; January 14th, 2020 at 09:04 PM.

  8. ISO #458
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,823
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#456)
    Mod Note

    Maybe I should have made these phase lengths a bit longer, so I'm going to give you all the option to extend the length of the day phases by 24 hours from now on (so the phase lengths will be 96/24). This would take effect starting day 3.

    Please PM me whether or not you would like the day phases to be longer! If you don't really care, tell me you don't really care (so that I have an answer from you). You have until the next day phase to PM me; I'll extend the phases if nobody votes no.

    @antialiasis
    @Boquise
    @Chemist1422
    @Keldeo
    @Logic
    @Mill Crab
    @Panini
    @qva
    @Redneckphoenix
    Update: phase lengths will stay as they are at 72/24. Please refrain from discussing this vote or how you voted in the thread (to avoid angleshooting etc.)!


    @antialiasis
    @Boquise
    @Chemist1422
    @Keldeo
    @Logic
    @Mill Crab
    @Panini
    @qva
    @Redneckphoenix
    Last edited by bbt; January 15th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.

  9. ISO #459
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2 Results: No one died »
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Night 2 Results


    Night 2 has ended.

    Night 2 ended at 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020.

  10. ISO #460
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 3 Start »
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Day 3 Start

    Day 3 has begun.

    Living Players

    @antialiasis
    @Keldeo
    @Logic
    @Mill Crab
    @Panini
    @qva
    @Redneckphoenix

    Day 3 ends at 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 18th, 2020. There are 1579381260000 remaining.

  11. ISO #461
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    7 Not voting Redneckphoenix (0), Panini (0), qva (0), Logic (0), Mill Crab (0), antialiasis (0), Keldeo (0)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 18th, 2020. There are 1579381260000 remaining.

    Posted at 2 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  12. ISO #462
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,823
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    « Night 2 Flavour »
    Night 2

    The Wooloos idled.



    Two Mareep shifted uncomfortably in their silk-lined Fluff Suits. It was really hot outside, and the Spinarak string made the material even less breathable than it had been before.

    Under the cover of the Wahoo's idle animations, the two silently got up and crept off a safe distance away to Circhester where they could wrangle up a couple of unsuspecting Eiscue. (They travelled there by Corviknight.)

    "Mzzz?" asked one, skidding helplessly on the ice until its paws slipped out from beneath it.

    "Beh eh eh!" replied the other smugly.

    The two nodded at one another, satisfied with their grand plan, and settled down for a few hours to rest. As the sun started to creep back up over the horizon, they donned their Fluff Suits again, now shared with a couple of unfortunate Eiscue, and rejoined the Wahoo.

    The Wooloos idled on, blissfully unaware of the nefarious plotting taking place around them...

    the fire alarm in my building has been going off almost non-stop since before I got home, which I guess is thematic but also makes it way too hard to write smh
    Last edited by bbt; January 15th, 2020 at 07:53 PM.

  13. ISO #463
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#428)
    Ugh I just remembered something about not lynching Chemist, because he's not here
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#441)
    I think I have to pull the trigger though, I'm just not getting there on Logic.

    ##Vote Chemist1422
    Keldeo, I got the impression from the first post that you realized chem wasn't around to claim firefighter if that was his role. Can you walk me through your process from making that realization to then voting him anyway?

  14. ISO #464
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    I think we need to treat today like it's LyLo. If the wolves successfully doused both nights and whoever we lynch today is an undoused townie, we lose. Obviously there several ways it isn't LyLo but I'd rather play like it's the worst-case scenario and be pleasantly surprised that the firefighter made a save/a doused person is already dead if we get today wrong.

  15. ISO #465
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    I think my priority is going to be sorting Logic. If he's a wolf, panini and qva are lock clear. Both were around at eod and didn't move off him, qva's vote in particular put him ahead of myself and chemist. So either would've had to commit to the bus and stay the course even when Logic could be saved. That strategy just doesn't seem to jive with how the game was going to that point. There was plenty of shade thrown chem's way during the whole phase, and the push in my direction, so there were multiple opportunities to push mislynches instead of bussing.

    If he's a villager, then wagons were v/v and the game is harder. I still think rnp and qva look good from EOD1 wagons, but I kind of need to reassess everything if I think Logic is town.

  16. ISO #466
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    131
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    chem vote was v bad tbh

  17. ISO #467
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#466)
    chem vote was v bad tbh
    it’s ok it’s my fault

  18. ISO #468
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    131
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    you say lylo there but then go onto explain that we only lose if we kill an undoused townie, so that feels more like mylo to me. i agree that it feels that way though.

    i’m a bit frustrated by that eod. i don’t feel much wiser knowing chem is town. i feel like whether you thought logic was scummy or not, knowing his alignment would’ve, in the worst case, allowed us to derive information from his wagon and focus our energy on matters other than trying to decrypt his play.

    i feel worse about butterfree now, who didn’t think that being “weird” and unhelpful was scummy, apparently strongly enough that she was willing to lynch chem for... being unhelpful?

    however i continue to feel much worse about logic. i feel okay placing my vote here for now. i will reread later and attempt to wrap my head around that eod a bit better now that there’s been some time.
    ##Vote Logic

  19. ISO #469
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    You guys should hypo FF targets

    That way if the FF gets burnt but no one else we have a probable clear (I say probable because the night isn’t confirmed)

  20. ISO #470
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Hypo?

    Yes, we technically have no lynch as an option if we're in the worst-case scenario but wolves almost always just douse again so we'd come back D4 with no new info.

  21. ISO #471
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    131
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    iirc “hypo” is for “hypothetical,” as in we should all claim ff and post our targets so that if the real one dies before claiming properly, we can go back and see who their targets were

  22. ISO #472
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#471)
    iirc “hypo” is for “hypothetical,” as in we should all claim ff and post our targets so that if the real one dies before claiming properly, we can go back and see who their targets were
    ye

  23. ISO #473
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    I think the real FF claiming isn’t as good since that lets the wolves play around it

  24. ISO #474
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Ah ok. Kinda like laying cop cover. I'd be ok with that. I agree that ff being the only one to claim just gets them doused tonight if they weren't already

  25. ISO #475
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#474)
    Ah ok. Kinda like laying cop cover. I'd be ok with that. I agree that ff being the only one to claim just gets them doused tonight if they weren't already
    you first then since you're here

  26. ISO #476
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    N1 Panini
    N2 qva

  27. ISO #477
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,744
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Can’t we lynch Logic now?

    Thanks.

    His post towards me yesterday was just so scum. Commenting on my meme instead of the post I quoted. Just... making the conversation slower

    Butterfree’s eod was bad too

  28. ISO #478
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Logic ISO


    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#20)
    lets kick start things

    @Keldeo @Chemist1422 @Redneckphoenix @Logic @MillCrab

    Why are you not scum tbh

    I am only tagging the peeps who have posted, since the rest already have their regular game start ping
    Because I said so, and you can trust me?
    I don't know what you want from this, but ok.
    Logic's first response in the game. I thought it was fairly towny at the time (especially not pushing Boq after not really getting his question). I can see how a wolf!Logic is directly asked this question and is forced to interact with it but doesn't really know what to do with it because he doesn't want to make an early push.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#20)
    lets kick start things

    @Keldeo @Chemist1422 @Redneckphoenix @Logic @MillCrab

    Why are you not scum tbh

    I am only tagging the peeps who have posted, since the rest already have their regular game start ping
    Because I said so, and you can trust me?
    I don't know what you want from this, but ok.
    conversation tbh
    whats your strategy to solve this game tbh
    The same as every game? I gotta say, I don't understand your method here. Have you and I ever played in a game together where you weren't scum? I only remember Champs Season 5 and Throne Mash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#20)
    lets kick start things

    @Keldeo @Chemist1422 @Redneckphoenix @Logic @MillCrab

    Why are you not scum tbh

    I am only tagging the peeps who have posted, since the rest already have their regular game start ping
    wooloo noises
    @Boquise
    Logic has thanked this post.
    More confusion at what Boq was doing, but he also didn't really seem to be trying to solve Boq's alignment. Compare that to Panini and myself giving some early reads on both Logic and Boq based on this back and forth and gleaning something from it.

    Big Logic post inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#49)
    Hi friends!

    I liked Boq trying to kickstart conversation with the pinging people, and him admitting his read on Logic was like "try harding" and seeming to consider both sides in his read on Logic, that felt pretty genuine. I'm squinting at him saying he wanted to interact but then not really engaging Phoenix, but I guess it makes sense if he was going to work and didn't have time to fully read Mill/Panini's posts.

    I agree with Mill that Logic doesn't seem to be trying to push anything, and it also kind of felt like he didn't know Boq's alignment. I guess to frame the interaction - I feel like if Boq is town, mafia Logic might be like, more accepting or understanding of his line of thought, because he'd know it came from a legit place? But instead he questions what Boq's getting out of it. That isn't super strong tbh, but in the other world I semi-strongly don't think they're partners, the interaction feels too prickly and water-treading from Logic's end.

    Where I'm hesitant is it's pretty cautionless to say after like two posts of content from Logic. Logic saying that he wanted to react to stuff and then essentially head-tilting at Boq's question for reactions felt a bit off, though I guess that also adds more to him not getting Boq's motive.

    I think RNP's response to Panini is a bit overblown for some midday pressure but I'm actually tempted to use the silly read of like. Not just knowing that town are tree stumps, since that's been emphasized in all the signups, but I feel like it'd be less likely to occur to mafia to fake wanting to die to get stumped? Both from the perspective of that not being a mafia's perspective, and from the perspective of like, getting lynched as mafia is bad. And that interaction was all real time. This is probably mostly wanting but it feels good to believe in it.

    Mill beat me to those two reads, which is nice - I'm kind of applying his own logic here because I feel like those posts of Logic's could be, like, pushed as "trying to shut down discussion" or something, so it's Mill who's also not really pushing anything there. I'm not really sure if that's sound because I came out of those Logic posts leaning town too. I have niggles that his post toward Panini was like... more about Logic than Panini when I feel like he could have poked more into Panini's reasoning and solving there. I want him to talk more about people besides Logic.

    I don't have any strong thoughts on Butterfree or qva. I noted they entered the game without talking to Boq when he seemed to be trying to get things going, but I'm not sure if that actually means anything. The timestamps were pretty far from Boq's entry and it was really early. Baaah! ?

    Panini feels pretty comfortable tonally, and I liked her explanation for her question to Phoenix that drew on like, experience from last invitational. I was a bit :? at her moving into a vote from that, though, and I get what she's saying about it being generous but it's a minus imo that her main thing was pushing against the Logic townread, it's... kind of the opposite - keeping the option open in the face of maybe-correct leans. I feel like it makes her not partners with Logic, though, it'd probably be easier to just ride along with it if that was the exact team.

    I wasn't really impressed by Chem's responses to Boq, although it was super early, again, and the game hadn't really gotten off the ground. I actually have trouble seeing a possible mafia Chem deciding to make small talk but then just stonewall his partner's attempts to get the game started, so I don't think he's partners with Boq, but that's not super valuable given where I'm at.
    I'm giving Panini a tentative townlean for now. She's not accepting anything at face value, but not also pushing anything beyond "don't take that at face value." The paranoia feels real and therefore towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#50)
    Boq, I'm a Wooloo so I'm too cute to be mafia.
    - When you're done digesting, what do you think about Mill and Panini's takes on you/Logic, and about Redneckphoenix? Also, when you said your tryharding is "based on feels" what does that mean in terms of the read?

    Logic, what's your read on Boq? You talked to him a bit but didn't really seem to come down one way or another. And what do you think of my, Mill's, and Panini's thoughts about you?

    Mill, do you have any thoughts on Panini in the interaction you two had, or other people besides Logic/Boq?

    Panini, could you explain why you voted RNP there? Does your thought about Logic influence your view of Mill and Boq so far given their reads of him? (and me since I've made a similar read?)

    Butterfree, Chem, qva - what do you make of the Logic/Boquise and Panini/RNP interactions? Do you have thoughts on anyone else's entries?
    I''m giving Boq a townread for now, but I've been burned by him twice before. He's going to be deep in my paranoia reads list because of that. You are also in my paranoia list, Keldeo, because I saw what you can do in WC, and I feel really dumb for not getting it at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#40)
    *shrug* most of my early reads are milquetoast (good word!), but, as I like to say, you have to start somewhere.

    Expanding a bit on Logic not pushing, I think it's fairly easy for a wolf to drop an early vote on someone who's standing out early/they have some "bad vibes" about and can use that to build towards a ML. I don't know what a scum!Logic game looks like, but that felt like an easy chance to start a push and I like that he didn't take it.

    Re: bolded, I didn't get the feeling that logic was being stiff with his posts so far. It didn't feel like he was forcing anything with Boq to me. I take it you believe town!Logic will loosen up as the game goes on while wolf!Logic will continue to sound stiff? When do you think you'll have a more solid read there?
    Yeah - I mean I def get that no one has an actual handle on anything at this point obv, it just felt like a bit of a generous take to put out there with no nuance if that makes more sense.

    To be fair I don't remember playing with Logic when he was wolfing? But what I was trying to get at is he essentially seems more likely to be reactive than proactive and so I felt the opposite way about how people were looking at that (even though it's maybe a bit speculative)

    As for when I'll have a more better read - putting aside that I don't like giving firm answers for stuff like this because I think there's a lot of variation in the way different interactions play out as to when you can actually read so and so - I hydra'd with him this season so I'm hoping he's not too hard to find if he's town. I'm not a wizard like GH so I'm not sure if I'll hit the point of being able to call it D1 or anything like that, but he is someone I know a little bit better so I'm hoping to have firmer handle on it, comparative to like, yourself ! Because I don't think we've played in a game that's not a mash together and I can't really remember if we've interacted (in game obv) to much capacity
    Fair, that tracks with Logic's self-assessment that he's more reactive. I still feel decent about my read there, but I appreciate the input.

    Ok, if you are getting a stronger read from Logic I'd like to hear it since you have the hydra experience. I think that more intimate experience will be really helpful if you're town.

    Yeah, I think we've only mashed together so I'm looking forward to some more 1 on 1 time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckphoenix (#55)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#53)
    ##Vote Redneckphoenix

    do it, cowards. stump me. stump yr $#@!in lord and savior ni hi hi hi. if i live, i become a king. if i die, i become a legend.

    I wish there was more here from both people. It appears they were both around and I'd like some more expansion/poking from Panini on the vote. Redneck's reaction is a bit over the top (is the self-vote really necessary?) and I have no idea if he thinks panini is misguided town or a wolf trying to bag him. @Redneckphoenix what do you think about Panini's vote on you? Any thoughts on other players so far?
    i am an unstoppable being of pure energy
    You may be unstoppable, but if you're town and get stumped that's one step closer for the wolves and stopping us from winning.

    What do you think about Panini and her vote on you? Please?
    I'm not sure what to make of this from MC. It feels a little like he is backing down from a read because he was challenged, but it could be agreeing with a towny-looking Panini. I will want more from Mill to make a better read, but I'm not ready to give him a lean in any direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckphoenix (#46)
    do it, cowards. stump me. stump yr $#@!in lord and savior ni hi hi hi. if i live, i become a king. if i die, i become a legend.
    This is pretty towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckphoenix (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#60)


    I guess I'll take that as a victory
    ##Vote Eifie
    However, this is not. Maybe null? Maybe theatrics? Bait? I've not played with Redneck before, so I may be forced to sheep someone that knows them better. Overall, I'm giving Redneck a townlean for the former post, but on further thought, the second is probably an inside joke I don't get, or the alternate name of one of the other players.


    Gives Boq a tentative town lean but keeps him open as a wolf due to paranoia. Also gives Keldeo the same read. Waffles a bit on RNP but eventually comes down with a townlean on him for the self-vote and his attitude around it. Waffles a bit on his vote on bbt but decides it probably doesn't mean anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#72)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#50)
    Boq, I'm a Wooloo so I'm too cute to be mafia.
    - When you're done digesting, what do you think about Mill and Panini's takes on you/Logic, and about Redneckphoenix? Also, when you said your tryharding is "based on feels" what does that mean in terms of the read?

    Logic, what's your read on Boq? You talked to him a bit but didn't really seem to come down one way or another. And what do you think of my, Mill's, and Panini's thoughts about you?

    Mill, do you have any thoughts on Panini in the interaction you two had, or other people besides Logic/Boq?

    Panini, could you explain why you voted RNP there? Does your thought about Logic influence your view of Mill and Boq so far given their reads of him? (and me since I've made a similar read?)

    Butterfree, Chem, qva - what do you make of the Logic/Boquise and Panini/RNP interactions? Do you have thoughts on anyone else's entries?
    mafia can be cute too tho!
    My read on Mill is frustrating. I read his posts and they are there. Like good stuff, but I dont get a feeling at either direction. You are asking about takes tho tbh! They are reasonable, basically. Maybe too reasonable? Mill interacted with both my question and me/Logic stuff, Panini only on the latter. I dont know if that is relevant but I wanted that to be said tbh. The takes themselves are really just "business as usual". Nothing thats bad or anything. I think Panini might have perspective slipped tho!

    Redneckphoenix. Self-votes make me eek from doing reads. He hasn't really said anything that makes me go either way. Like, he could either be "idgaf" town or "idgaf" scum. Casual. I think a point that tips him in favour of town is that he doesn't appear to be nervous.

    My read is a town read until I feel differently. Basically, treat it as a real read. It isn't something cemented or static. I want to see more from Logic
    Here's something for you to ponder Boq.
    Why do you think I called Red's self vote towny?
    I have a very specific reason in mind, and I want to know if you're picking up on the same thing I am.
    Here's the question directed at Boq about RNP's self-vote. Seems like a fine question on the surface.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by antialiasis (#82)
    Oooookay, I'm not liking this push on Panini one bit.

    The so-called "perspective slip" is simply Panini referring to Mill Crab's post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#36)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#20)
    lets kick start things

    @Keldeo @Chemist1422 @Redneckphoenix @Logic @MillCrab

    Why are you not scum tbh

    I am only tagging the peeps who have posted, since the rest already have their regular game start ping
    I'm not scum because I randed town and am a very flammable wooloo tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#21)
    Because I said so, and you can trust me?
    I don't know what you want from this, but ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#28)
    The same as every game? I gotta say, I don't understand your method here. Have you and I ever played in a game together where you weren't scum? I only remember Champs Season 5 and Throne Mash.

    @Boquise
    Logic has thanked this post.
    I like these logic posts. Some shade on Boq in the bold, but I think it's fine because A) he doesn't use it to push Boq, and B) he seems more bewildered about Boq's method and what he's doing with it than seeing it as a chance to push an early mislynch.

    I'm a sucker for trying to get the game moving so Boq gets a townread too.
    Panini talking about "the line about him choosing not to push an ML" is just a reference to Mill Crab's line of logic, which also talks about a mislynch. Mill Crab's post itself is clearly talking about the hypothetical world in which Logic is mafia and trying to cast suspicion on town!Boq because of that; he argues that in this hypothetical world, Logic would probably push for actually lynching Boq, which in this hypothetical universe would be a mislynch. This is being brought up as a contrast to the world we observe, where Logic did not try to push for lynching Boq there. Panini thinks this line of logic is unconvincing, because it's very early for that and mafia!Logic wouldn't necessarily push for the lynch here. There's no perspective slipping going on, just people discussing this hypothetical world with mafia!Logic and town!Boq.

    Trying to grab a quote and make it out to be a perspective slip, thus justifying an early push, does strike me as very scummy. RNP immediately jumping on that train also strikes me as very suspect, but RNP has been known to make kind of abrupt, reckless posts. Boquise, on the other hand, looks fairly analytical, and in that light, I just don't buy this.

    ##Vote Boquise
    There's way too much logic in this post.


    Here's Logic's response to anti's case, which he opted to go with a joke, and was dodgy about actually talking about it for a while. The initial joke response was fine, but I'm not really a fan that when multiple people asked him about it (missing the joke), he continued to elude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#72)
    mafia can be cute too tho!
    My read on Mill is frustrating. I read his posts and they are there. Like good stuff, but I dont get a feeling at either direction. You are asking about takes tho tbh! They are reasonable, basically. Maybe too reasonable? Mill interacted with both my question and me/Logic stuff, Panini only on the latter. I dont know if that is relevant but I wanted that to be said tbh. The takes themselves are really just "business as usual". Nothing thats bad or anything. I think Panini might have perspective slipped tho!

    Redneckphoenix. Self-votes make me eek from doing reads. He hasn't really said anything that makes me go either way. Like, he could either be "idgaf" town or "idgaf" scum. Casual. I think a point that tips him in favour of town is that he doesn't appear to be nervous.

    My read is a town read until I feel differently. Basically, treat it as a real read. It isn't something cemented or static. I want to see more from Logic
    Here's something for you to ponder Boq.
    Why do you think I called Red's self vote towny?
    I have a very specific reason in mind, and I want to know if you're picking up on the same thing I am.
    because it was like "i dont care about your serious bsnss game i am here to meme and have fun"
    or maybe baiting people to vote him, making himself appear like an easy ML?
    I forgot to reply to this earlier:
    I was calling RNP towny for being okay with dying, because he still gets to investigate if he's been stumped. Mafia are far more inclined to be about self-preservation. Since you didn't seem to connect those dots:
    ##Vote Boquise
    Change my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#63)
    "I'm not sure what to make of this from MC. It feels a little like he is backing down from a read because he was challenged, but it could be agreeing with a towny-looking Panini. I will want more from Mill to make a better read, but I'm not ready to give him a lean in any direction." is in response to MC's P#52, not his P#57
    Did he back down, though? It felt like he was still maintaining that you were town while saying that he'd heard Panini and taken her thoughts into account.

    I guess I can get your take on Panini. I see she's posted more so I'll get to it in a bit.

    Do you have any read on me? You just said you'd be paranoid of me without actually saying what you think?
    MC does feel like he backs down in response to pressure though. The way I read it is that he still thinks I'm town, but softens it in response to Panini's questioning. It is not neccesarily AI, but a wolf trying to not draw attention might do the same. But perhaps he really is taking Panini's words as constructive criticism.

    I was THOROUGHLY tricked by you in WC2, and am waiting to see you clear yourself or attempt to pocket me. I've not seen enough from you this game to put you anywhere other than "be very wary of Keldeo's wolf game." But keep talking; I want to sort you sooner rather than later, and I don't want paranoia regarding you all game. I've already got Boq to deal with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#83)
    There's way too much logic in this post.
    Uh. Do you have any thoughts on its content, or Boq's push on Panini in general?
    If you have a name like logic where people make jokes non-stop, why can't I join in on the fun from time to time?

    (I am aware this doesn't answer your question, but that is intentional.)


    Votes Boq for missing that the self-vote was towny because he'd still be stumped and can keep playing. Continues to keep Keldeo at arm's length, doesn't really come down with a read on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#135)
    @Logic why did you chose to interact (with one sentence) with Butterfree's post about me, instead of my original post?

    You have hardly touched upon my posts about Panini
    What was even your point with pointing out that Butterfree's post has too much logic in it? I read it as a slight shade

    I thought your method was reacting smh
    Because she uses both the word logic and my name Logic in that post so frequently. I rarely get to make a joke about my own username before somebody beats me to it, and I was not about to pass up the opportunity! There is literally nothing else meant to be read into it, but if that's the way you're reading it,

    For the record, the post of anti-alias looks like super confusing.

    I also specified that I do like to create bait. See P#75, P#83 () and the last two lines of P#117.
    Boq pushing back at Logic and he explains the joke and says that the anti post was confusing, but he doesn't go into detail about what exactly confused him. I'd expect Logic to have some questions for her if he didn't really follow her case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#142)
    Logic, why is it that I am scum for not getting what you were aiming at, when no one else in the thread was seemingly observing it either?
    While it doesn't make you scum, you were directly talking about it. When I "pushed" you on it, the specific thought didn't occur to you, implying you didn't see a second chance at investigating after a death; something a scum in this game doesn't get. I thought (and still kinda think) this mindset is more likely scum.
    The justification for the vote. I think something that Logic missed in this post though (beyond Boq actually being town), is that the fire fighter also doesn't get to keep posting after dying, so that mindset wasn't exclusively wolfy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#151)
    I told Boq to change my mind, and I'm currently waffling on him.

    He's not great, but I think he looks a lot better now than when I placed my vote. Looking for alternatives, tbh.
    Starts to change his mind on boq an hour and a half out and starts looking elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#187)
    Also, here for my always
    #callingoutchemistfornotvotingyet
    ##Vote Chemist1422
    (Even though I'm starting to come back to Boq!scum)
    votes chemist a half hour out though he's leaving boq open again as an option

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#220)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#201)
    apathetic seems about right but I did warn you guys about wallposts

    anyway hi I’m in class and will be through EoD

    ##Vote Redneckphoenix

    LAMIST without actually being towny
    Lazyread:
    Chem being uninvested is >rand town for him.
    ##Unvote Chemist1422
    Jumps back off chem a couple minutes later with a quick read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#224)
    I have no read on QVA. I forgot they were even here.
    Let me ISO.

    I have redneck as much townier than Boq.
    Chem likely town.
    MC and Panini townleans.
    Keldeo I'm eying warily.
    Antialias needs more content. They've dropped a couple wallposts and peaced.
    A quick read list, forgetting that qva existed. wagons were 2/2/1/1/1/1 boq/rnp/me/logic/chem/qva

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#227)
    LETTUCE SCIENCE
    ##Vote qva
    decides to bring qva up to 2 for science reasons. He also opened her ISO and decided in about a minute that she might be a wolf? She only had 15ish posts but there were some denser ones in there, so I find it hard to believe that he found something, processed it, and decided she was wolfy in a minute. It might be as simple as what he explains later, but I'd think he'd at least grab a post he found suspicious or something if he was serious about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#230)
    Logic where are you at on Keldeo? You had him and Boq both in a "tentative town read but scared of your wolf game" tier. Obviously you aren't a fan of Boq's posting/answer to your RNP question. Is Keldeo still sitting in the nebulous paranoia tier? Did any more of his posting move the needle for you?
    He's looking towny, but he also looked really towny in WC2 with me where he was scum and I took a zero-shot against the towniest player in the game. No offense to Boq, but Keldeo is the one I am more afraid of being fooled by.
    I know Boq harped on this later, but Logic definitely treats Keldeo with a lot more deference even though he says he's more afraid of being fooled by him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#319)
    Also add me to the pile of townies busy with work, so this might be my last post before EOD
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#287)
    if i were boq i would simply say it again so i don’t have to go through the effort of reading an ISO tbh tbh ?
    Boq is also at a point that you know his reads are genuine, and he doesn't have to prove himself. It's you that should be scrutinizing, not critiquing him. He gets a pass because we know he's town.
    i don't like your tone pal. quit telling me what to do

    i agree that one within logic/mill sounds about right. i've still neglected to reread so i don't have much nuance to offer beyond that but will probably do this at work tomorrow

    honestly i feel increasingly weird about chem, the tunnel is really strange as panini says but once again i'm kind of struck by the fact that i'm pretty sure chem has played with rnp before and just can't really wrap my head around why he thinks this behavior is particularly unusual for rnp, let alone AI, let alone scummy
    Pal, you say?

    Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    In all seriousness, I find you a tad scummy. It's not on Boq to make things easier for us living players. If you don't want to ISO, that's on you.

    Anyway, I'm not telling you what to do: I'm saying you should care about what Boq is saying. Asking for it to be repeated after he's already said it is NAGL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#299)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#137)
    Because she uses both the word logic and my name Logic in that post so frequently. I rarely get to make a joke about my own username before somebody beats me to it, and I was not about to pass up the opportunity! There is literally nothing else meant to be read into it, but if that's the way you're reading it,

    For the record, the post of anti-alias looks like super confusing.

    I also specified that I do like to create bait. See P#75, P#83 () and the last two lines of P#117.
    I see. That makes it even more unreasonable that you don't react at all to my thing.

    "the post of anti-alias looks like super confusing"...?

    Your bait is kinda flawed tho. You select one player and have decided that only Answer X is good. Anyone not seeing X (as in, not seeing it as you see it) is scum. That makes up for an easy push. And like, if I had answered the way you wanted to, would I be town core because I shared your perspective? My mind was at that time only at "wanting to bait people to ML them" as an answer for "Why Logic is town reading this post". What is scummy with that interpretation, excluding "It wasn't what Logic thought"? Will I have to, as a dead treestump, have to blast at you during D2 tbh?
    @Logic I think this might be what Boq means. Could you clarify what you meant here re: anti's post and what you thought of her/the content? Also, you said near EOD that Panini was a townlean and Boq wasn't towny to you, did you have any thoughts about Boq pushing Panini? Could you walk through your EOD and what you were thinking for me?
    At the time, I didn't think much about the content of the post, because I found it confusing, so I offered up a joke instead. I said as much to Boq. I don't know why he keeps saying I'm not answering his question, because I can't find a single one that I haven't answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#300)
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#287)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#285)
    You could iso Boq. He said it several times.
    if i were boq i would simply say it again so i don’t have to go through the effort of reading an ISO tbh tbh ?
    Okay also this lol. Boq, why do you think it's Logic within that group?

    And actually, Logic, can you say in your own words why you think Boq is scumreading you?
    I honestly have no idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#307)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#224)
    I have no read on QVA. I forgot they were even here.
    Let me ISO.

    I have redneck as much townier than Boq.
    Chem likely town.
    MC and Panini townleans.
    Keldeo I'm eying warily.
    Antialias needs more content. They've dropped a couple wallposts and peaced.
    as of this post, the only people logic didn't lean town on were keldeo and butterfree. he spent a lot of his time waffling on boq too. i feel good about keldeo and butterfree, so this feels quite bad to me tbh. in general i also feel that logic has spent a lot of time being needlessly evasive and coy, so my feelings overall are not great. however i kind of believe that he just plays this way? i'm not really sure how to lean overall... i get bad feelings but also i'm not sure i can truly see this being wolf play. i don't have any meta on logic, so it would be nice if someone could piggyback on my thoughts here.
    @Logic, could you explain your vote on me last night? were you just trying to form another tie? if so, why? i'm not sure i really understand what was going on there, especially since it was fresh of the heels of you saying you forgot i even existed, and there wasn't really any explanation following that. what's your read on me?
    You were voting one of my stronger townreads and one of my townreads was voting you. In absence of a strong wolfread, that's a good enough reason when the wagons in that position.
    You haven't assuaged my fears in the slightest, so
    ##Vote qva


    I still don't really get where this scum read on qva comes from. At the start of this post, he says qva is slightly scummy because she wanted some clarification/rehashing from Boq, saying she should do the work.

    He repeats that he found the anti case on Boq to be confusing, but doesn't expand on what exactly was confusing or how he feels about anti now that boq flipped down.

    He then says his vote on qva was because she was voting his strong townread (chemist) and another strong townread (rnp) was voting her. He then offers up a "you haven't assuaged me" and votes her. I really dislike this progression because he goes from "you were voting one of my townreads, which is fine when I don't have an active scum read to push" to justifying the vote with a generic "you haven't gotten better" That's such a limp push and reads to me like he's struggling to come up with a reason to actually push qva but still wants to make the push.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422


    ##Vote Mill Crab

    Do you have anything to say about people's cases on you, or any more thorough reads?
    QVA's case doesn't make much sense to me.
    I get where Boq is coming from, and Panini makes good points as well. I'm going to disappoint Boq with my flip, and I think Panini too. (I'm assuming she's town.) QVA continues to give me bad feel vibes, and I don't know how she's coming to her conclusions if she's town.
    I'm competely null on MillCrab.
    You, Keldeo, are moving up on my towny scale, but I'm reluctant to place you high in the towns because of our history. (though, look how well that turned out for my Boq-read.)
    RNP could stand to do more today. I'm not seeing as much townyiness from them today as I did yesterday, but this floating along isn't a terrible look.
    Chemist not contributing is NAGL, especially if I say his disinterest looks good for him, and then he counters saying "nah, I do that as a wolf too!"
    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#360)
    Well, I guess I better self-pres here and get off my high horse vanity wagon.
    ##Vote Chemist1422
    what? wasn't chem one of your town reads? also, weren't you the one making the argument that not perceiving a "second chance" is scummy?
    Wouldn't you still want your vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#364)
    Who would you vote if not to self pres, Logic?
    QVA. I left the vanity wagon to preserve my vote. If I could stay on QVA, I would.
    Continues to push qva.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#430)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#426)
    people please read #417 and confirm my right to be vindicative and a martyr tbh
    Surprised crow?

    Tell you what Boq. I'll leash my vote to your will.
    Offers to be leash his vote, but doesn't talk about anti's post that boq had highlighted.


    Yeah, I think Logic's a wolf here. His justification for starting his qva push isn't great, and the fact that he doesn't back it up beyond vague statements is a really bad look for him.

    ##Vote Logic

  29. ISO #479
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,890
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ##Vote Logic

    yeah my thoughts haven't really changed on this either

    Slow cfd on chem to bump him over the top makes me feel even more ick about it, I definitely agree my confidence in Butterfree (and also Keldeo although perhaps to a smaller degree) is trending down after that

    Sorry chem. Even though I didn't end up there I'm sure some of my earlier pushing was part of that.

    Feel better about Mill Crab today just on the basis that I think if he was really trying to pocket Chem yesterday that was a weird way to go about it and the back and forth with me about it feels a bit unnecessary? Still feeling best about qva/RNP although there is now that tinge of suspicion in me that's like "what if we cleared RNP for dumb reasons" but I'm probably not going anywhere near there til endgame

  30. ISO #480
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,890
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#479)
    ##Vote Logic

    yeah my thoughts haven't really changed on this either

    Slow cfd on chem to bump him over the top makes me feel even more ick about it, I definitely agree my confidence in Butterfree (and also Keldeo although perhaps to a smaller degree) is trending down after that

    Sorry chem. Even though I didn't end up there I'm sure some of my earlier pushing was part of that.

    Feel better about Mill Crab today just on the basis that I think if he was really trying to pocket Chem yesterday that was a weird way to go about it and the back and forth with me about it feels a bit unnecessary? Still feeling best about qva/RNP although there is now that tinge of suspicion in me that's like "what if we cleared RNP for dumb reasons" but I'm probably not going anywhere near there til endgame
    And by endgame I mean after a prior red flip because Mill Crab's saying we're already in possible endgame and I'm guess it's unlikely we'll get to an F3 given the set up

    but there you have it

  31. ISO #481
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    131
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    why didn’t keldeo vote logic tbh. because mill was on him? curious what he thinks of mill now

  32. ISO #482
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    ##Unvote Logic

    Let's not put him to L-1 1/3 through the phase

  33. ISO #483
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Logic qva (4), Panini (2)
    5 Not voting Redneckphoenix (0), Logic (0), antialiasis (0), Keldeo (0), Mill Crab (8)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 18th, 2020. There are 1579381260000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  34. ISO #484
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,890
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#482)
    ##Unvote Logic

    Let's not put him to L-1 1/3 through the phase
    whops my bad

    ##Unvote Logic

    Should we be considering keeping it at L-2 just to be extra safe?

    If mafia have 2 primes then we're in a situation where they could reach parity

  35. ISO #485
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#479)
    ##Vote Logic

    yeah my thoughts haven't really changed on this either

    Slow cfd on chem to bump him over the top makes me feel even more ick about it, I definitely agree my confidence in Butterfree (and also Keldeo although perhaps to a smaller degree) is trending down after that

    Sorry chem. Even though I didn't end up there I'm sure some of my earlier pushing was part of that.

    Feel better about Mill Crab today just on the basis that I think if he was really trying to pocket Chem yesterday that was a weird way to go about it and the back and forth with me about it feels a bit unnecessary? Still feeling best about qva/RNP although there is now that tinge of suspicion in me that's like "what if we cleared RNP for dumb reasons" but I'm probably not going anywhere near there til endgame
    RNP would make sense from a D1 perspective where Logic has an afk partner and is trying to save him. But I'd expect him to just waffle back to Boq and push that through instead of tying up qva to give RNP a 1/3 shot at dying. Anti I'm conflicted because if she's a partner with Logic, I'd expect him to interact more with her boq case instead of just dropping an "it was a confusing post" and not touching it anymore.

  36. ISO #486
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#484)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#482)
    ##Unvote Logic

    Let's not put him to L-1 1/3 through the phase
    whops my bad

    ##Unvote Logic

    Should we be considering keeping it at L-2 just to be extra safe?

    If mafia have 2 primes then we're in a situation where they could reach parity
    Yeah in retrospect I shouldn't have even put him at L-2. Both wolves could've hopped on whenever and hammered if they felt confident they had the game wrapped up

  37. ISO #487
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,890
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#485)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#479)
    ##Vote Logic

    yeah my thoughts haven't really changed on this either

    Slow cfd on chem to bump him over the top makes me feel even more ick about it, I definitely agree my confidence in Butterfree (and also Keldeo although perhaps to a smaller degree) is trending down after that

    Sorry chem. Even though I didn't end up there I'm sure some of my earlier pushing was part of that.

    Feel better about Mill Crab today just on the basis that I think if he was really trying to pocket Chem yesterday that was a weird way to go about it and the back and forth with me about it feels a bit unnecessary? Still feeling best about qva/RNP although there is now that tinge of suspicion in me that's like "what if we cleared RNP for dumb reasons" but I'm probably not going anywhere near there til endgame
    RNP would make sense from a D1 perspective where Logic has an afk partner and is trying to save him. But I'd expect him to just waffle back to Boq and push that through instead of tying up qva to give RNP a 1/3 shot at dying. Anti I'm conflicted because if she's a partner with Logic, I'd expect him to interact more with her boq case instead of just dropping an "it was a confusing post" and not touching it anymore.
    Yeah I agree with that thought on RNP, probably the fact that there's multiple hangups make it too bizarre a world to exist unless there was like, something you just can't plan for like a last minute vote swap that didn't go through or something but it's probably not worth considering.

    As far as the Butterfree comment maybe so? But I don't get the feeling Logic's the type of wolf who'd be super comfortable interacting with his partner's posts and he was really cagey about the whole thing - just kind of citing back to P#117 and going aha twas a bait without actually explaining it. Even now it's not like

    clear if that was a joke because he made it sound like it was more than that but he never actually explained what he was doing if it was a bait

    So I'm not sure.

  38. ISO #488
    Keldeo's D2 Curse Panini's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    1,890
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Mill Crab do you think someone else is more likely?

  39. ISO #489
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Yeah the whole situation around his reaction to that case and afterwards is just...really bizarre. Maybe he just didn't know what to do with it. Idk.

    Keldeo would be the only other person I'd be looking at. You and qva are clear with a red flip from logic, and RNP just doesn't fit. Keldeo's EOD1 he was sitting there hemming and hawing about boq while sorta trying to push me. It'd be a great way to look busy when there are a whole bunch of villager wagons running around. And he voted chem after making that post where (to me) he realized chem might be the fire fighter and unable to claim because he wasn't around. I think anti's EOD yesterday where her comments on how Logic was playing were close to how Boq was playing D1 yet she didn't want to lynch Logic really doesn't look good. GTH I'd lean anti over keldeo. I might try and knock their ISO's out tomorrow and see where I land

  40. ISO #490
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    I’ll get into some worldbuilding in a bit

    I’ve had a pretty stressful week so this game hasn’t been my top priority

  41. ISO #491
    Bandwagoner Redneckphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    77
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Gender
    (fg)(x) where f(x)=7x-9 and g(x)=8-x

    logic if yr innocent, solve this

  42. ISO #492
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,274
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    chem do you think we're wrong on Logic?

    RNP, where are you at on everyone?

  43. ISO #493
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#492)
    chem do you think we're wrong on Logic?

    RNP, where are you at on everyone?
    Not particularly

    I’ll try to get into the game tonight btw

  44. ISO #494
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    131
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#490)
    I’ll get into some worldbuilding in a bit
    do tell

  45. ISO #495
    Bandwagoner qva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    space coast, usa
    Posts
    131
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    skylar
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    oh dang wait i thought you meant the fun kind of worldbuilding.

  46. ISO #496
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,744
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Logic is a wolf

    Logic was defended by Butterfree who sow doubt. Wagon basically died because of that

    If not Butterfree, it is Keldeo for super accurate reads and odd progression on Chemist.

    But imo it is Logic and Butterfree
    I am pretending Panini is a player I have never played with before tbh it works kinda but boy oh boy will I crash if she ends up scum again tbh

  47. ISO #497
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,972
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    TCoDf Invitational II: An Abundance of Wooloos Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 Logic qva (6)
    6 Not voting Redneckphoenix (1), Logic (0), antialiasis (0), Keldeo (0), Mill Crab (12), Panini (5)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 18th, 2020. There are 1579381260000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  48. ISO #498
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,657
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Man I wrote up a longer thing and then lost the post somehow and now I've really got to sleep >_> I will be back before the deadline.

    Logic not showing up is not a good look but I'm still pretty sure he is town here guys. I just can't see what he's doing if mafia, the trickly feeling of the wagons yesterday seemed v/v, he felt alone (although I guess that part makes sense if his partner was less active like people seem to be saying, I think the other stuff still applies.)

    I don't like Mill's ISO on him and doubtcasting me, it feels like he's pushing on things that look bad rather than things that would make Logic actually likely to flip mafia. His concern about mafia hammering in a super slow game feels put-upon. The issue with that though is that idk who Mill's partner could be and it's possible that I should let go and clear him if I can't find his partner because we need to hit today. Because like either I'm wrong about one of Panini/qva, whose interactions I deferred looking into, or Mill bussed RNP for no reason, or it could be actually Butterfree and they decided to take opposite stances on v/v wagons yesterday in order to distance.

    Also, it occurred to me a bit after posting the Chem thing that firefighter possibility is strictly less than town possibility, which I thought was dwindling. If Chem hadn't been VT and it had turned out to be FF/VT wagons, or maybe even in this case, I should have let Logic go over yesterday so that what seems like a bunch of villagers aren't stuck on him but then I'd probably still be on Mill Crab/Chem, which would only be half right at best. And it feels bad to do that with someone else rather than the self-sacrifice while being tunneled thing I do.

    If I'm firefighter, n1 Panini and n2 qva, although I probably did something stupid not related to NAs

    ##Vote Mill Crab

  49. ISO #499
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,657
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    If we lose this off the back of Logic being lynched today I think there's a lesson in it for people about like... working with townreads or something. Which includes me, for not trying to build more trust, and also not being tempted into games I don't have too much time for by hype playerlists :q

  50. ISO #500
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,657
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Forgive me for getting theoretical but how many minds am I really gonna be able to change in the next 7 hours, I think there's also probably an interesting discussion to be had postgame about whether it's ever "good" to allow a townread, or yourself, to get lynched if their or your continued life seemingly prevents the rest of the village from solving the game. I guess for any given game you don't know for sure what might have happened.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bodyguard Jailkeeper

The Bodyguard Jailkeeper may each night target another player, simultaneously roleblocking them and protecting them from attacks. If the target is attacked, the Bodyguard Jailkeeper will die in their stead.