Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 4,451 to 4,478 of 4478

Thread: 01/13 Low Power 17er Night 7
Night 7 

1. ISO #4451
    Community
    readmore.de
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#4447)
    If we lynch correctly tonight, I think it's a toss up between which one of us survives the night. Myc seems to be the only one questioning my townie status seriously.
    eh, that might explain some things lol. No, I basically said Im never lynching you and am all-in on the lend/Mischief world

2. ISO #4452
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    nothin'
    AKA
    lend

clear lynch for today. inconsistensies and wolfy posting throughout the entire game. if this is a mislynch, sorry myc. but for now, i think this is the clear lynch. That’s all for today.

3. ISO #4453
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Low Power 17er Day 7 Votecount

Town must not lynch incorrectly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 myc lendunistus (8)
    4 Not voting myc (11), remember (20), Dawoodle (26), Mischief (9)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Day 7 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 25th, 2020. There are 1580000460000 remaining.

4. ISO #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#4452)
    ##Vote myc

clear lynch for today. inconsistensies and wolfy posting throughout the entire game. if this is a mislynch, sorry myc. but for now, i think this is the clear lynch. That’s all for today.
    can you point out which inconsistencies youre referring to?

5. ISO #4455
    Community
    readmore.de

fine with me

6. ISO #4456
    @lendunistus

i need some reasoning from you, anything at all

7. ISO #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2319)
    ##Vote bearsquared

chemist is also a safe lynch, I just feel like lynching bear
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#2322)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2319)
    ##Vote bearsquared

chemist is also a safe lynch, I just feel like lynching bear
    I realise that you are new, but the second half of your statement doesn't make sense to me.
    Bear is outed.
    How is this a debate?
    he is? I just skimmed through the posts, might have missed him
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2328)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2327)
    Lendunistus do you understand what Shattiel has claimed?
    did he claim tracker and I missed it again?
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2331)
    also, since there’s no better choice ##Vote Chemist1422
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2332)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2329)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2328)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2327)
    Lendunistus do you understand what Shattiel has claimed?
    did he claim tracker and I missed it again?
    Yes, he claimed to have tracked Bearsquared, and says bearsquared visited catgirlmaple.
    so bear is mafia? $#@!, let’s kill him then
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2333)
    ##Vote bearsquared
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2336)
    I just misunderstood “outed” as “not woof” for a sec
    I think this is what's giving me pause on pulling the trigger on Lend. I don't see a wolf justifying moving their vote off a scumbuddy because they thought "outed" meant not guilty. Granted, that interpretation of "outed" doesn't make sense to me, but I could see how he arrived at His votes based on the questions that he received. Overall, his progression here also seemed typical of him for most of the game where he sheeped the general conversation and votes (most of the talk was on eod1 wagons and then shattiels claim) and then ended up with the majority. When he was questioned in it, he reacted to what he thought the opinion of the thread was before realizing what was happening.

8. ISO #4458
    Remember, I guess that means that we pick between myc and lend today. I was hoping to delay that until tomorrow.

9. ISO #4459
    Did he literally just pop in to post his vote without addressing anything Emma's that's been asked of him?

10. ISO #4460
    *else not Emma's. I'm a little mad right now.

11. ISO #4461
    i was hoping to lynch mischief and then die at night, ya lol. i didnt really expect to have to pick between these two

12. ISO #4462
    Community
    readmore.de
    inb4 the strat is to paint it as distancing between me and lend lol
    or they have just given up, might also be true given that Mischief started the day with threatening a self-vote

13. ISO #4463
    Yeah. I don't think it's distancing.

14. ISO #4464
    lend has a better early iso overall but myc looks more towny in the past few days so i'm a bit torn

i am leaning on voting lend manly because some of his posts dont seem congruous with the rest of his iso and his level of experience (coaching or synthesis from other players without sign of genuine thought process)

mama was scum in every world i considered only after i locktowned lend and that kind of fell apart when mama flipped green and myc iso today looks and feels better

15. ISO #4465
    Community
    readmore.de

16. ISO #4466
    actually $#@! that. lend looks way too towny.

17. ISO #4467
    i don't know why lend has fallen off from his early iso which looks amazing but i wish hed offer any sort of explantion for his dip in activity

18. ISO #4468
    Community
    readmore.de
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#4466)
    I dont even know what to say to you then

19. ISO #4469
    Community
    readmore.de
    he literally claimed I was inconsistent and wolfy throughout the whole game when he TR me D1 and even on D4 still had me as null or sth like that

also claimed Masks was obvious wolf when there was a wagon on Masks and never talked about him again after that wagon disappeared

claimed Mischief was "scumhunting" when Mischief hadnt even given a read at this point, never answered by question where Mischief was scumhunting

cmon bro

20. ISO #4470
    ##Vote myc

i buy lends early interactions and viewpoints too hard. iso feels too aimless and agendaless to be a wolf this game, good interactions from his pov with bear/masks i feel... and i kinda just want this to end. sorry if i'm wrong, i think i have to double down here.

myc is prob far more capable of a wolf than lend is and while both isos have their redeeming points i kinda have to stick with my impressions of lend. i see some things i think are townslips from lend. i dont know if i actually buy lend/mischief or there being w/w/w wagons few days ago, so all things considered i think all signs are pointing to myc/mischief for me.

if i'm wrong, ggwp, sorry myc, i haven't played very well this game, need to take a break and rethink how i'm approaching forum mafia lately. i basically got every lynch i wanted this game and i batted 1/4...

21. ISO #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#4469)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#4468)
    he literally claimed I was inconsistent and wolfy throughout the whole game when he TR me D1 and even on D4 still had me as null or sth like that

also claimed Masks was obvious wolf when there was a wagon on Masks and never talked about him again after that wagon disappeared

claimed Mischief was "scumhunting" when Mischief hadnt even given a read at this point, never answered by question where Mischief was scumhunting

cmon bro
    i considered all of those points but i cant really read like this when i'm playing with newbs, i think his thought process at least looks like he's trying but belaugered

22. ISO #4472
    Community
    readmore.de

23. ISO #4473
    Community
    readmore.de
    I actually wont even flame you postgame, because Im done with this $#@!

24. ISO #4474
    yah. if ur green them keeping me alive worked. i cant really get over these feelings i had. my bad dude. i kinda wanted to die a few phases ago or at least last night because i dont really have any confidence

25. ISO #4475
    Community
    readmore.de
    at least give me a warning when you actually want to vote me, wtf dude

26. ISO #4476
    If lend is ww with mischief, holding my vote won't matter so let's get it over with.

##Vote myc

27. ISO #4477
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 7 Lynch: myc was Werewolf Goon »
    Low Power 17er Day 7 Votecount

Town must not lynch incorrectly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 myc lendunistus (8), remember (29), Dawoodle (32)
    1 lendunistus myc (19)
    1 Not voting Mischief (9)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

myc was lynched. They were: Werewolf Goon.
    Role PM for Low Power 17er

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Werewolf submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Werewolf players.

Day 7 has ended.

Day 7 ended at 4:09 PM EST on Saturday, January 25th, 2020.

28. ISO #4478
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 7 Start
    Low Power 17er Night 7 Start

Night 7 has begun.

Please submit your night actions below the thread.

Night 7 ends at 4:09 AM EST on Sunday, January 26th, 2020. There are 1580029800000 remaining.