Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3108

Thread: 01/13 Low Power 17er Day 4
Day 4 

  1. ISO #1451
    Soul Reader myc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,324
    Community
    readmore.de
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#1450)
    Myc as a villager I expect more chutzpah from you wtf is going on
    You know, I can actually see that from your POV. But my POV has it's reasons aswell, not going to bother you with them though.

  2. ISO #1452
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,971
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Low Power 17er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Chemist1422 remember (121), MamaTort (70), metsnfins (354), silmarils (44)
    3 MamaTort fwogcarf (122), CatgirlMaple (111), Chemist1422 (61)
    3 Masks and Sorcerers wiggles1993 (72), Michelle (76), myc (42)
    1 metsnfins Shattiel (42)
    1 silmarils lendunistus (74)
    1 Shattiel Masks and Sorcerers (25)
    4 Not voting bearsquared (105), isaccasi (0), Dawoodle (14), Jockmcplop (66)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 14th, 2020. There are 1579050060000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  3. ISO #1453
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1431)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1429)
    Talk to me about something game related Chemist. Give me some thoughts. Your strongest read. Don't really care what as long as you have a reasonably well-formed opinion or thought of some kind.
    I do not do well-formed sorry

    I already said lend and Tort both had bad vote hops

    I think a lot of Manti’s posts remind me of Mad Tea Party but I’d have to cross-meta them to lock in the read because recency bias
    What was Manti's alignment in Mad Tea Party

  4. ISO #1454
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Wow there were not many posts while I was gone.

  5. ISO #1455
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1453)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1431)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1429)
    Talk to me about something game related Chemist. Give me some thoughts. Your strongest read. Don't really care what as long as you have a reasonably well-formed opinion or thought of some kind.
    I do not do well-formed sorry

    I already said lend and Tort both had bad vote hops

    I think a lot of Manti’s posts remind me of Mad Tea Party but I’d have to cross-meta them to lock in the read because recency bias
    What was Manti's alignment in Mad Tea Party
    Wolf

    I called him out for a similar read on my slot in HG5

  6. ISO #1456
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1431)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1429)
    Talk to me about something game related Chemist. Give me some thoughts. Your strongest read. Don't really care what as long as you have a reasonably well-formed opinion or thought of some kind.
    I do not do well-formed sorry

    I already said lend and Tort both had bad vote hops

    I think a lot of Manti’s posts remind me of Mad Tea Party but I’d have to cross-meta them to lock in the read because recency bias
    I wanna say Chemist would actually try to appeal to me more as mafia. Generically I would expect Mafia to try to appeal to me in this situation I should say, and I don't know if feigning disinterest is an arrow in Chemist's wolf quiver, but I would suspect not.

  7. ISO #1457
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,971
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Low Power 17er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Chemist1422 remember (121), MamaTort (70), metsnfins (354), silmarils (44)
    3 MamaTort fwogcarf (122), CatgirlMaple (111), Chemist1422 (62)
    3 Masks and Sorcerers wiggles1993 (72), Michelle (76), myc (42)
    1 metsnfins Shattiel (42)
    1 silmarils lendunistus (74)
    1 Shattiel Masks and Sorcerers (25)
    4 Not voting bearsquared (108), isaccasi (0), Dawoodle (14), Jockmcplop (66)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 14th, 2020. There are 1579050060000 remaining.

  8. ISO #1458
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,303
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    It's possible I'll miss eod. I don't want to miss the myc cfd so I'll try to be back

  9. ISO #1459
    what's the meta here for whether stagnant wagons = wolves are content with the gamestate or wolves are too scared to do anything?

  10. ISO #1460
    Soul Reader CatgirlMaple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,831
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Gender
    Im watching the thread

  11. ISO #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#1460)
    Im watching the thread

  12. ISO #1462
    Soul Reader myc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,324
    Community
    readmore.de
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#1458)
    It's possible I'll miss eod. I don't want to miss the myc cfd so I'll try to be back
    still open to work with you, you know who I want to lynch and who I dont

    /ingame

  13. ISO #1463
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Manti you around?

  14. ISO #1464
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    These wagons are awful for town.

    I don't know what to do because I don't really want chemist to die but leaving it tied is worse.

  15. ISO #1465
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,190
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1420)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1413)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1407)
    What in particular did you like about the bold
    not necessarily that i agreed with the content/conclusion but that it's not a push i see a cornered wolf making, especially one who's only been playing since last spring. you're being pretty widely townread from what i can see and i'm not sure it's likely that desperate wolf jock picks you as a wallpost subject.
    Before the day ends talk about more reads please
    i'm poor and don't have as many as i should i guess

    i think chem is >rand and don't really care if he's lynched

    reading shattiel's entrance i wasn't sure if he was trying to derpclear himself or not. it feels like he's trying to force a dgaf and fun persona as some sort of (ha ha) mask, but that might just be him.

    michelle seems agenday to me and more interested in making a lynch happen than making the right lynch happen. i didn't appreciate her towncore stuff at the beginning of the game. (i think she said she's never tried to do it before, whatever it is, but i know if i were going to do something for the first time, i'd be more likely to do it in a wolf game than a town one.)

    i like myc for going after michelle but he seems very perimeter and low content so i'm not going to say i like him.

    silm is scummy but also the most twtbw player in the game along with maple if that makes sense
    How can you come with that conclusion after lying you played with me before and making an uncommital read at first just to can switch to a red read for someone you have no idea how plays..
    I am aganda-y? Me? Seriously? And you are the one to can say this as conclusion?

  16. ISO #1466
    sorry back, was playing another videogame and forgot this for a min

  17. ISO #1467
    i'd like to get more votes on chemist because i'm going to be disappointed if tort dies especially based on these wagon comps

  18. ISO #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1464)
    These wagons are awful for town.

    I don't know what to do because I don't really want chemist to die but leaving it tied is worse.
    i really dont understand your tr still, his iso looks frozen

  19. ISO #1469
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#706)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#100)
    We aren't no lunching
    is that all you have to say for this game so far?
    So far yes

    I'm a teacher and haven't had a real break yet. Is that okay with you 2 hours into a 36 hour day?
    claiming teacher is pretty scummy

    ##Vote metsnfins
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#1048)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#1003)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#967)
    Shattiel can you give me your general overview on the game right now? Same question to Michelle actually.
    so far I'm fine with thanos snapping 50% of the population right now
    Maybe 60% eh
    Aight, do you have anything specific to offer tho
    fine with chem lynch
    remember is good
    I got my eye on fwog he's one of the highest poster but I hardly remember anything while I was catching up
    Bear idk
    Jock still have to check why he's famous
    Michelle gets a pass
    Wiggles idk seems quiet after the 1v1 with mets
    Mets ok boomer
    lend fine
    Dawoo I could hear out myc's case on him
    Mamatort not sure if shes trolling with all the d1 passes she looks like she serious
    Catgirl
    Pretty sure Shattiel's gone for the day, and leaving their vote on mets is annoying at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#920)
    And I might just keep my vote cos its funny
    Ah. Right then.

  20. ISO #1470
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1468)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1464)
    These wagons are awful for town.

    I don't know what to do because I don't really want chemist to die but leaving it tied is worse.
    i really dont understand your tr still, his iso looks frozen
    Its not a townread and never was.
    I just think he's a bad day 1 lynch. He always plays like this day 1 so its a random chance whether or not he's scum.

  21. ISO #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1470)
    Its not a townread and never was.
    I just think he's a bad day 1 lynch. He always plays like this day 1 so its a random chance whether or not he's scum.
    what are your wagon choices again? i'm not really married to this and i could switch providing that others are also interested. i'd just rather not see anyone in my poe die

  22. ISO #1472
    and rand on a slot you think is meh is better than a townread dying anyway

  23. ISO #1473
    i see chemist as really having a hard time genuinely interacting with the thread though.

  24. ISO #1474
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    lettuce eod

    ##Vote myc

  25. ISO #1475
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,190
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1418)
    I fell asleep.. zzz
    before you crash can you throw together a quick reads tier list or something?
    i'm awake -_- reporting at 2 am.
    no reads until i wake up completely though. if i forget ask me again in 30 mins

  26. ISO #1476
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1471)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1470)
    Its not a townread and never was.
    I just think he's a bad day 1 lynch. He always plays like this day 1 so its a random chance whether or not he's scum.
    what are your wagon choices again? i'm not really married to this and i could switch providing that others are also interested. i'd just rather not see anyone in my poe die
    I could lynch masks/mama/myc/bearsquared/silmarils in no particular order. Obviously masks and mama would be the easiest to organize at this point, but i think myc would be my number 1 choice.

  27. ISO #1477
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1472)
    and rand on a slot you think is meh is better than a townread dying anyway
    No because rand means mafia can just choose who dies. Unless I'm wrong about that but it seems that way to me. The other site I play on doesn't do rand so I'm not that experienced with it.

  28. ISO #1478
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    16,213
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1473)
    i see chemist as really having a hard time genuinely interacting with the thread though.
    that's AI how

  29. ISO #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1465)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1420)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1413)
    not necessarily that i agreed with the content/conclusion but that it's not a push i see a cornered wolf making, especially one who's only been playing since last spring. you're being pretty widely townread from what i can see and i'm not sure it's likely that desperate wolf jock picks you as a wallpost subject.
    Before the day ends talk about more reads please
    i'm poor and don't have as many as i should i guess

    i think chem is >rand and don't really care if he's lynched

    reading shattiel's entrance i wasn't sure if he was trying to derpclear himself or not. it feels like he's trying to force a dgaf and fun persona as some sort of (ha ha) mask, but that might just be him.

    michelle seems agenday to me and more interested in making a lynch happen than making the right lynch happen. i didn't appreciate her towncore stuff at the beginning of the game. (i think she said she's never tried to do it before, whatever it is, but i know if i were going to do something for the first time, i'd be more likely to do it in a wolf game than a town one.)

    i like myc for going after michelle but he seems very perimeter and low content so i'm not going to say i like him.

    silm is scummy but also the most twtbw player in the game along with maple if that makes sense
    How can you come with that conclusion after lying you played with me before and making an uncommital read at first just to can switch to a red read for someone you have no idea how plays..
    I am aganda-y? Me? Seriously? And you are the one to can say this as conclusion?
    i never lied about playing with you before. i said i wasn't sure if i had or not. i think misrepresentations are agenda-y.

    what do you think of my other reads?

  30. ISO #1480
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    ##Vote Masks and Sorcerers

  31. ISO #1481
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,190
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1474)
    lettuce eod

    ##Vote myc
    are you pocketing Mets with this vote?

  32. ISO #1482
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,971
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Low Power 17er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Chemist1422 remember (127), MamaTort (70), metsnfins (355), silmarils (44)
    4 Masks and Sorcerers wiggles1993 (72), Michelle (79), myc (43), bearsquared (112)
    3 MamaTort fwogcarf (122), CatgirlMaple (112), Chemist1422 (63)
    1 metsnfins Shattiel (42)
    1 silmarils lendunistus (74)
    1 Shattiel Masks and Sorcerers (28)
    3 Not voting isaccasi (0), Dawoodle (14), Jockmcplop (70)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 14th, 2020. There are 1579050060000 remaining.

  33. ISO #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1477)
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1472)
    and rand on a slot you think is meh is better than a townread dying anyway
    No because rand means mafia can just choose who dies. Unless I'm wrong about that but it seems that way to me. The other site I play on doesn't do rand so I'm not that experienced with it.
    well what i meant was

    hypothetically if chemists alignment is rand in terms of reads at this point (i cant necessarily agree but i'm new to basically all of the players here) it's still better than lynching tort

    the masks wagon also looks good to me

    myc pocketed me for today for melding with my reads but they're also easy reads to make. if he has an agenda its in line with my agenda.

  34. ISO #1484
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    ##Vote masks and sorcerers

  35. ISO #1485
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    ##Vote MamaTort

  36. ISO #1486
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    189,971
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Low Power 17er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Chemist1422 remember (128), MamaTort (70), metsnfins (355), silmarils (44)
    4 Masks and Sorcerers wiggles1993 (72), Michelle (79), myc (43), Jockmcplop (71)
    4 MamaTort fwogcarf (122), CatgirlMaple (112), Chemist1422 (63), bearsquared (113)
    1 metsnfins Shattiel (42)
    1 silmarils lendunistus (74)
    1 Shattiel Masks and Sorcerers (28)
    2 Not voting isaccasi (0), Dawoodle (14)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 14th, 2020. There are 1579050060000 remaining.

  37. ISO #1487
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1478)
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1473)
    i see chemist as really having a hard time genuinely interacting with the thread though.
    that's AI how
    because townies don't have problems asking truly probing questions, interacting, or stating their opinion, especially in this game which is more or less a typical one aside from mets' 300 posts, although people complaining about that are really overblowing it

  38. ISO #1488
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,727
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Now these are some wagons

  39. ISO #1489
    4 MamaTort fwogcarf (122), CatgirlMaple (112), Chemist1422 (63), bearsquared (113)

    i don't have a single townread here

  40. ISO #1490
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1484)
    ##Vote masks and sorcerers
    woah opportunism

  41. ISO #1491
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1483)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1477)
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1472)
    and rand on a slot you think is meh is better than a townread dying anyway
    No because rand means mafia can just choose who dies. Unless I'm wrong about that but it seems that way to me. The other site I play on doesn't do rand so I'm not that experienced with it.
    well what i meant was

    hypothetically if chemists alignment is rand in terms of reads at this point (i cant necessarily agree but i'm new to basically all of the players here) it's still better than lynching tort

    the masks wagon also looks good to me

    myc pocketed me for today for melding with my reads but they're also easy reads to make. if he has an agenda its in line with my agenda.
    I'm disappointed no-one wanted to vote myc but at the same time I can see a world where he starts playing properly later and if he doesn't we can just lynch him then I guess. He just isn't the myc I played with before and his reads are boring.

    Masks works for me. I'd be much happier if we only had one realistic wagon pretty soon so mafia have no room.

  42. ISO #1492
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,190
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1465)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1420)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#1417)
    Before the day ends talk about more reads please
    i'm poor and don't have as many as i should i guess

    i think chem is >rand and don't really care if he's lynched

    reading shattiel's entrance i wasn't sure if he was trying to derpclear himself or not. it feels like he's trying to force a dgaf and fun persona as some sort of (ha ha) mask, but that might just be him.

    michelle seems agenday to me and more interested in making a lynch happen than making the right lynch happen. i didn't appreciate her towncore stuff at the beginning of the game. (i think she said she's never tried to do it before, whatever it is, but i know if i were going to do something for the first time, i'd be more likely to do it in a wolf game than a town one.)

    i like myc for going after michelle but he seems very perimeter and low content so i'm not going to say i like him.

    silm is scummy but also the most twtbw player in the game along with maple if that makes sense
    How can you come with that conclusion after lying you played with me before and making an uncommital read at first just to can switch to a red read for someone you have no idea how plays..
    I am aganda-y? Me? Seriously? And you are the one to can say this as conclusion?
    i never lied about playing with you before. i said i wasn't sure if i had or not. i think misrepresentations are agenda-y.

    what do you think of my other reads?
    You didn't answer at my post about when we played or I didn't see it, i don't like this kind of things from an account with undertitle LHF.

    Shattiel is pretty close to town meta so i dislike that read too.
    It's hard to read him so I understand on the other hand, but the accusation of me having agenda is not what i can accept because is fake.

  43. ISO #1493
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1490)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1484)
    ##Vote masks and sorcerers
    woah opportunism
    If you say so.
    I already said I don't want chemist to die and the only reason i hadn't voted for you or mama was that i didn't want it to be tied.
    So when bears voted for you that wasn't a problem any more.

    You can say its opportunistic if you want but its opportunistic for townie reasons. I would have voted for mama if bears had voted there also.

  44. ISO #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1491)
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1483)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1477)
    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#1472)
    and rand on a slot you think is meh is better than a townread dying anyway
    No because rand means mafia can just choose who dies. Unless I'm wrong about that but it seems that way to me. The other site I play on doesn't do rand so I'm not that experienced with it.
    well what i meant was

    hypothetically if chemists alignment is rand in terms of reads at this point (i cant necessarily agree but i'm new to basically all of the players here) it's still better than lynching tort

    the masks wagon also looks good to me

    myc pocketed me for today for melding with my reads but they're also easy reads to make. if he has an agenda its in line with my agenda.
    I'm disappointed no-one wanted to vote myc but at the same time I can see a world where he starts playing properly later and if he doesn't we can just lynch him then I guess. He just isn't the myc I played with before and his reads are boring.

    Masks works for me. I'd be much happier if we only had one realistic wagon pretty soon so mafia have no room.
    i can see myself switching there especially with the post im going to quote in the next line

  45. ISO #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1490)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1484)
    ##Vote masks and sorcerers
    woah opportunism
    can you explain why this is opportunistic? is he under the gun?

  46. ISO #1496
    I'm not sold on these wagons either. I think my top two scum leans right now would be silm and shattiel, but if I had to choose between the three we have. I was going to say that I prefer Masks over Chemist over Mama, but the fact that jock voted masks 2 minutes after bears flips the first two for me. Does anybody have thoughts before I lock in?

  47. ISO #1497
    Soul Reader myc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,324
    Community
    readmore.de
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1464)
    These wagons are awful for town.

    I don't know what to do because I don't really want chemist to die but leaving it tied is worse.
    how are they awful when 2/3 where in your scumpile earlier?

  48. ISO #1498
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1497)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#1464)
    These wagons are awful for town.

    I don't know what to do because I don't really want chemist to die but leaving it tied is worse.
    how are they awful when 2/3 where in your scumpile earlier?
    Because I don't think there are more than 1 scum in the three and set up the way they were it was hard to place a vote without leaving it tied so mafia can just place a vote wherever they want.

  49. ISO #1499
    Thread Analyst Jockmcplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    613
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Gender
    I love explaining the same thing over and over on the same page and still have people ignore it.

    Its just my favourite thing.

  50. ISO #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1492)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1465)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masks and Sorcerers (#1420)
    i'm poor and don't have as many as i should i guess

    i think chem is >rand and don't really care if he's lynched

    reading shattiel's entrance i wasn't sure if he was trying to derpclear himself or not. it feels like he's trying to force a dgaf and fun persona as some sort of (ha ha) mask, but that might just be him.

    michelle seems agenday to me and more interested in making a lynch happen than making the right lynch happen. i didn't appreciate her towncore stuff at the beginning of the game. (i think she said she's never tried to do it before, whatever it is, but i know if i were going to do something for the first time, i'd be more likely to do it in a wolf game than a town one.)

    i like myc for going after michelle but he seems very perimeter and low content so i'm not going to say i like him.

    silm is scummy but also the most twtbw player in the game along with maple if that makes sense
    How can you come with that conclusion after lying you played with me before and making an uncommital read at first just to can switch to a red read for someone you have no idea how plays..
    I am aganda-y? Me? Seriously? And you are the one to can say this as conclusion?
    i never lied about playing with you before. i said i wasn't sure if i had or not. i think misrepresentations are agenda-y.

    what do you think of my other reads?
    You didn't answer at my post about when we played or I didn't see it, i don't like this kind of things from an account with undertitle LHF.

    Shattiel is pretty close to town meta so i dislike that read too.
    It's hard to read him so I understand on the other hand, but the accusation of me having agenda is not what i can accept because is fake.
    you can't understand why i would see agenda in, e.g., your vote for me? if you read back to when you made it, from my perspective it should look very agenda-y.

    i think you coming into the thread with the stated intention of creating a group to core with can reasonably be seen as agenda.

    you seem more concerned with pushing any lynch than finding the right one to me, and i don't think this is absurd.

    i don't see what relevance my title bears to the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bodyguard Jailkeeper

The Bodyguard Jailkeeper may each night target another player, simultaneously roleblocking them and protecting them from attacks. If the target is attacked, the Bodyguard Jailkeeper will die in their stead.