Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 551 to 572 of 572

Thread: 2019 MU Awards reveal

  1. ISO #551
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    17,445
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    Whoo! don't look like a total pleb
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

  2. ISO #552
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,118
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Hey @Logic can my best hydra award have bbtbh in brackets like how the individual/team awards have a game name in brackets

    very important request

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  3. ISO #553
    Soul Reader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,387
    Community
    Epic Mafia
    Gender
    I got mail saying i won something.

    Wish it was true. . .

  4. ISO #554
    Soul Reader Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,343
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019 Awards (#256)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019 Awards (#247)
    Best Scum Performance - Group (Mash)

    The nominees are:

    A Very Mafia Universe Halloween

    Ducktales Mash
    And the winner is:
    lol nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2960)
    am i getting $#@!ing contrainered

  5. ISO #555
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,756
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#552)
    Hey @Logic can my best hydra award have bbtbh in brackets like how the individual/team awards have a game name in brackets

    very important request

    @bbt
    I guess that means I have to rescind your award to give you the new one.
    Last edited by Logic; February 8th, 2020 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  6. ISO #556
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,118
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie, zeep
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#555)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#552)
    Hey @Logic can my best hydra award have bbtbh in brackets like how the individual/team awards have a game name in brackets

    very important request

    @bbt
    I guess that means I have to rescind your award to give you the new one.
    That is acceptable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#24)
    bbt would never be less than 100% serious!!

  7. ISO #557
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    7,363
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    I take it that you aren't done with group awards yet?

  8. ISO #558
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    17,445
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#557)
    I take it that you aren't done with group awards yet?
    Logic really doesn't want to pass out 3 rounds of mash village victories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

  9. ISO #559
    GOAT Tier Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sixers Territory
    Posts
    50,555
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#558)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#557)
    I take it that you aren't done with group awards yet?
    Logic really doesn't want to pass out 3 rounds of mash village victories.
    And scum's anni stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#233)
    So here's the deal, Champ.

    1. Phighter's $#@!ing with you.

  10. ISO #560
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    17,445
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#558)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#557)
    I take it that you aren't done with group awards yet?
    Logic really doesn't want to pass out 3 rounds of mash village victories.
    And scum's anni stuff
    I mean, the size of anni's scum team is equal to a mash's village team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

  11. ISO #561
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    3,984
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019 Awards (#123)
    And the winner is:
    [SPOILER @Frog
    [/SPOILER]
    Grats @Frog

  12. ISO #562
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    3,984
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019 Awards (#364)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019 Awards (#362)
    Single Player - Mash: Best Scum Performance

    Your nominees are:

    @Jaleb in One Punch Mash

    @yogsloth in Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    @Shad in Drakengard Mash
    And the winner is:
    I was mostly interested in this. Well earned @Jaleb!

  13. ISO #563
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,756
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#556)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#555)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#552)
    Hey @Logic can my best hydra award have bbtbh in brackets like how the individual/team awards have a game name in brackets

    very important request

    @bbt
    I guess that means I have to rescind your award to give you the new one.
    That is acceptable!
    @Boquise
    @bbt
    @bbtbh

    Award amended
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  14. ISO #564
    Soul Reader KnightsofCydonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,113
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Gender
    Just got told we won an award, didn't even know we were nominated. I'd like to thank my buddy Bloody, whom this wouldn't have been possible without. Our love of mafia and all things weeb collided into a great hydra where we were able to put our heads together and talk out our reads with each other. It was everything I wanted in a hydra and I am so glad to have been a part of a freaking awesome two day villa sweep.
    Last edited by KnightsofCydonia; February 14th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
    [4:18 PM] PS2020: Boomdaddy likey the funk
    [4:18 PM] PS2020: i suddenly regret everything

  15. ISO #565
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,756
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    All awards should be handed out by now. If you think there is an error, please let me know, and I'll get to work rectifying it as soon as possible.

    Thank you all for your participation, and get to nominating for the 2020 awards!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  16. ISO #566
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,870
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Thanks Logic and Sheep for your incredible dedication!!

  17. ISO #567
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,867
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Thanks peeps

    I look like a decorated war hero now tbh
    Reeee-ing into the void and flailing around like a magikarp since 2013

  18. ISO #568
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    17,445
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#565)
    All awards should be handed out by now. If you think there is an error, please let me know, and I'll get to work rectifying it as soon as possible.

    Thank you all for your participation, and get to nominating for the 2020 awards!
    Don't think you passed out Mafia Mafia Mash prizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

  19. ISO #569
    No longer a rabbit Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,756
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#568)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#565)
    All awards should be handed out by now. If you think there is an error, please let me know, and I'll get to work rectifying it as soon as possible.

    Thank you all for your participation, and get to nominating for the 2020 awards!
    Don't think you passed out Mafia Mafia Mash prizes.
    I did indeed. It was the last one I handed out today. If you were in the host's ISO and town, you got your award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-ass document in my phone downloads

  20. ISO #570
    Soul Reader Underking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,908
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    astand
    Gender
    MU awards a few years from now:

  21. ISO #571
    1610 roro__b's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,313
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#570)
    MU awards a few years from now:
    I'm already starting to look handsome tbh
    1610

  22. ISO #572
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    17,429
    Gender
    I am so shiny now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Poisoner

The Poisoner may each night poison a player, which will cause the targeted player to die if he is not healed by the end of the next day phase. It is revealed publicly after the night phase who has been poisoned, if anyone.