Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Bell Tree Forums
    AKA
    Poncho/Panchy/Pinchy/Lunchy/Brian
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'd like to nominate @The Lukundo for Best Scum Performance - Single Player (Mash). He singlehandedly lead wolves to a win after two wolves were outted the previous day. He then talked himself out of the lynch with a tree stump that was spewed after an incorrect flip, a peeked neighbor, a slankvig who hit a wolf, and a cop who peeked a wolf and caused another to out. In the most unlikely of circumstances, he pulled through and clinched the wolfteam a win.
    I like mashes

2. ISO #102
    Furry Collective Restful Inquisitor insomnia's Avatar
    Community
    MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#101)
    I'd like to nominate @The Lukundo for Best Scum Performance - Single Player (Mash). He singlehandedly lead wolves to a win after two wolves were outted the previous day. He then talked himself out of the lynch with a tree stump that was spewed after an incorrect flip, a peeked neighbor, a slankvig who hit a wolf, and a cop who peeked a wolf and caused another to out. In the most unlikely of circumstances, he pulled through and clinched the wolfteam a win.
    Second o7
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter2 (#8219)
    #$#@!Disney

~meta is trash.

3. ISO #103
    I nominate @LanMisa for best flavour writer in the Season 7 Game 4 Championship game https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...a-Championship

Very stimulating flavour with a good introduction in giving everyone a character at the start. It wasn't a fictional story, rather, the interesting stories of famous chess players was a good read.

4. ISO #104
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#103)
    I nominate @LanMisa for best flavour writer in the Season 7 Game 4 Championship game https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...a-Championship

Very stimulating flavour with a good introduction in giving everyone a character at the start. It wasn't a fictional story, rather, the interesting stories of famous chess players was a good read.
    second
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

5. ISO #105
    Before I forget

Best Scum Performance - Group (Mash)

Nominate the cult team in Bastard Fiesta (Apogee, Lissa, Exalt, therealzeus, sunbae, mantichora, zack, visor, chess24, sett)

Although it was somewhat of a meme game they went above and beyond, showing the most WIm while also putting the most thought into NAs by far. Totally dominated the entire game

6. ISO #106
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Before I forget

Best Scum Performance - Group (Mash)

Nominate the cult team in Bastard Fiesta (Apogee, Lissa, Exalt, therealzeus, sunbae, mantichora, zack, visor, chess24, sett)

Although it was somewhat of a meme game they went above and beyond, showing the most WIm while also putting the most thought into NAs by far. Totally dominated the entire game
    Second

7. ISO #107
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    nominating bastard fiesta for 2 separate funniest moments

the first one is the whole telemundo fiasco. in this post, frog asked giraffesyrup for his read on telemundo, which was autocorrected from thelukundo's name. giraffesyrup gave a townread on this telemundo fellow, only for people to call him out for townreading someone who wasn't even in the game. giraffesyrup insisted on reading telemundo's iso, and this ended up becoming a meme. by far the funniest moment with this was when frog was responding to mac in this post. sunbae and lissa also played into this, which culminating in mac using his day action on telemundo. after being told telemundo wasn't in the game, many laughs were to be had and mac ended up shooting lissa, outing her as a cult member.

the second is secondhand revenant's constant resurrection and death. while secondhand revenant initially died on d1 in ita's, he was resurrected on the start of d3. what followed was secondhand revenant dying and being resurrected in at least two cycles. i don't know the exact actions behind this, but i know jan was partially involved in this. of course, the players found good ways to meme this.

there was also insaner dying to his own trap but i think these 2 were by far the funniest moments in that game
    Last edited by vanity.; June 15th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.

8. ISO #108
    Community
    Bastard Fiesta
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#107)

the first one is the whole telemundo fiasco. in this post, frog asked giraffesyrup for his read on telemundo, which was autocorrected from thelukundo's name. giraffesyrup gave a townread on this telemundo fellow, only for people to call him out for townreading someone who wasn't even in the game. giraffesyrup insisted on reading telemundo's iso, and this ended up becoming a meme. by far the funniest moment with this was when frog was responding to mac in this post. sunbae and lissa also played into this, which culminating in mac using his day action on telemundo. after being told telemundo wasn't in the game, many laughs were to be had and mac ended up shooting lissa, outing her as a cult member.

the second is secondhand revenant's constant resurrection and death. while secondhand revenant initially died on d1 in ita's, he was resurrected on the start of d3. what followed was secondhand revenant dying and being resurrected in at least two cycles. i don't know the exact actions behind this, but i know jan was partially involved in this. of course, the players found good ways to meme this.

there was also insaner dying to his own trap but i think these 2 were by far the funniest moments in that game
    second

9. ISO #109
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    also worth noting that SR never posted in the game thread during any of his times being alive, because he was asleep for all of them
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#28799)
    she's hard defended 90% of the dead wolves and the whole thread still wants to wish her happy birthday

10. ISO #110
    Nominating Silverkeith as Best Scum Player

Silverkeith exemplifies the highest level of attention to detail as scum. His forward thinking and awareness are next level. Silverkeith can embed himself in any town and leave even the most elite of players feeling like he is their buddy. He is unselfish, a scholar of the game, and a terrific competitor.

11. ISO #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Jim Gummie (#110)
    Nominating Silverkeith as Best Scum Player

Silverkeith exemplifies the highest level of attention to detail as scum. His forward thinking and awareness are next level. Silverkeith can embed himself in any town and leave even the most elite of players feeling like he is their buddy. He is unselfish, a scholar of the game, and a terrific competitor.
    lol i was just thinking about doing this

second wholeheartedly

dude is sick

12. ISO #112
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Nominating Once Upon a Time in MUgwarts for Best Town Performance (Group) - Small Game.

A picture is worth 1,000 words, so here's the colored-in EOD1 votecount:

The game ended on D4 after three successive wolf eliminations and the other three dying through village-guided in-game mechanics.
    Lenny - Today at 10:08 AM
    Atpg sometimes the paragraphs you write are pretty good

Looking to waste an afternoon? Vamos Cartagena - Football Manager 2018 AAR (complete!)
    The sequel to the above: An American Manager in America (complete!)

13. ISO #113
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#112)
    Nominating Once Upon a Time in MUgwarts for Best Town Performance (Group) - Small Game.

The game ended on D4 after three successive wolf eliminations and the other three dying through village-guided in-game mechanics.
    2nd

14. ISO #114
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq

Ondine was obviously 3p seer in this picture, hence why no coloring in their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

@Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

15. ISO #115
    Timezone
    Community
    MiniMafia

hard veto

16. ISO #116
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager

The picture is a bit less impressive when you look at how much bussing is going on

But im sure you guys forced them into it

17. ISO #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#116)

The picture is a bit less impressive when you look at how much bussing is going on

But im sure you guys forced them into it
    There was a mislynch option but he claimed his profession that he was forced to be villagery with or die 5 minutes before EOD and wolves were left a bit scattered and had no options. Villagers made few mistakes and made victory for the wolves near impossible based off gamestate VERY early.

18. ISO #118
    Timezone
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Ondine was obviously 3p seer in this picture, hence why no coloring in their name.
    I wasn't 3p.. I was town seer. So, not sure why the discoloration, but aye.

19. ISO #119
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#101)
    Second o7
    Third
    "Penguins are Sacred!" - Poison

20. ISO #120
    I would like to propose a new category: The best day of werewolf

I think this category could highlight the exceptional days of the game. It could be due to high level play, big swings in win equity, a series of especially hilarious events, or whatever criteria you determine "best" to be.

If this category is approved, I would like to nominate the final day (final four) of the Marblelympics Team Game where all four players brought it hard. The "peeked" villager Jackrito consistently dropped awesome takes on the situation while letting the 3 uncleared people build their cases. At various points during the day all 3 uncleareds had strong cases made against them. At the end of the day the village was able to pull through but the entire day was worth a read for high level end game play.

21. ISO #121
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Telemundo. (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#107)

second
    O h n o

L m a o

Third

22. ISO #122
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    I would like to propose a new category: The best day of werewolf

I think this category could highlight the exceptional days of the game. It could be due to high level play, big swings in win equity, a series of especially hilarious events, or whatever criteria you determine "best" to be.

If this category is approved, I would like to nominate the final day (final four) of the Marblelympics Team Game where all four players brought it hard. The "peeked" villager Jackrito consistently dropped awesome takes on the situation while letting the 3 uncleared people build their cases. At various points during the day all 3 uncleareds had strong cases made against them. At the end of the day the village was able to pull through but the entire day was worth a read for high level end game play.
    I'd second this!!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

23. ISO #123
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    quick question, does nominating a team you were apart if count as a self-nomination?

24. ISO #124
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#123)
    quick question, does nominating a team you were apart if count as a self-nomination?
    I think so, otherwise the cult team from bastard mash would have been nominated

25. ISO #125
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    I think so, otherwise the cult team from bastard mash would have been nominated
    that's what i thought.

consider that a less than subtle campaign i suppose. (on my end, not yours.)

26. ISO #126
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    I don't believe so.
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#28799)
    she's hard defended 90% of the dead wolves and the whole thread still wants to wish her happy birthday

27. ISO #127
    Amy is a poopoo head Voxxicus's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    DLP, MTGS
    Nominating wolves in Spec Chat Warrior Semi-Invitational for best group performance.

It was a very, very good playerlist and high activity game despite the post cap of 150 (relaxed 2 hours pre-EoD), and they pulled it out in F5. I don't really think villagers played poorly, wolves just did a fantastic job of keeping themselves out of the PoE for most part, and it caused incorrect world building and v/v action.

Solid play.

28. ISO #128
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxxicus (#127)
    Nominating wolves in Spec Chat Warrior Semi-Invitational for best group performance.

It was a very, very good playerlist and high activity game despite the post cap of 150 (relaxed 2 hours pre-EoD), and they pulled it out in F5. I don't really think villagers played poorly, wolves just did a fantastic job of keeping themselves out of the PoE for most part, and it caused incorrect world building and v/v action.

Solid play.
    second
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $#@!

29. ISO #129
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns

ty voxx