Mountainous 15er Light Game
Some claim that rage is a cloud that obscures thought and vision. But I can assure you—I’ve never seen with greater clarity.
Hosted By: Empoof
Start Date: February 17th, 2020
SOD/EOD: 6am/6pm PST [9am/9pm EST]
Phase Lengths: 36/12
Night Chat: 24/7 wolf chat
Out of Thread Communication: if role pm says so
Posting Requirement: 5 "game oriented" posts. If you don't meet this requirement I'll pester you or replace you.
Posting Restrictions: This game has a 50 post limit during each day phase, which is removed at 1 hour before End of Day.
This is a 15er Open Light game, which will feature:
12 Vanilla Townspersons
3 Mafia Goonies
- There will not be Majority in this game.
- Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
- Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
- Votes are automatically locked at LYLO.
- No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
- Mafia factional kills are mandatory. Mafia must submit a factional kill each night, or a player outside their faction will be chosen at random.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.1.) Chemist1422
2.) Whitewater Hysteria
7.) WINNER ROBOT
13.) I look better alive
15.) [NSM] Mikey
This game is part of the Light Game Competitive Circuit (or LGCC as I'll be labeling in the thread titles), which means that the results of this game will count towards your cumulative results for the circuit.
Anyone is welcome to join any of these games, on the grounds that you plan on meeting the normal participation requirements. I will likely be PMing most if not all the people that join this and other LGCC games during sign ups to mitigate the need for subs whenever possible.
For more information about the circuit, check out this post. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, there, or in my PMs.