Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Game Copypasta Thread

1. ISO #51
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#49)
    vanity, vanity, vanity. It's simple. Elementary, even. If you open your heart, your mind, nay - your very soul, the truth will come to you. Philosophers debated this question in the great forums of Athens, but even they were too closed-minded to understand the truth. The greatest thinkers of the modern era have grappled with this question. Hobbes, Locke, Descartes, Nietzche, Einstein, Watterson - all have buckled under the weight of the intellectual burden, because they too did not understand the truth.

My villager alignment is not something you learn - it's something you already know.
    villagery mindmeld

2. ISO #52
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Post #3 is great. Some of Ara's are great. Gastly one's is lmao as well.

3. ISO #53
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Here, let me play you the song of my people:

That is why exactly [name]. The Mafia usually ends up being the one to start the discussion so they do not get accused at all whatsoever and your plan is working right now. And I will not let you get away with it.
    Boquise is the hero we need and the hero we deserve.

4. ISO #54
    what are you, stupid? Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

This thread's supposed to be in good fun. Posts intended to paint the original author in a bad light, or posts that make the original author uncomfortable, will be removed. If this becomes a persistent issue, we'll lock the thread and everyone can move on with their lives.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're probably fine.
    DM Mixolydia#8907 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments (you'll need to friend request me first)
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

5. ISO #55
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

This thread's supposed to be in good fun. Posts intended to paint the original author in a bad light, or posts that make the original author uncomfortable, will be removed. If this becomes a persistent issue, we'll lock the thread and everyone can move on with their lives.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're probably fine.
    ? ?_? ??

6. ISO #56
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara

a pleasant surprise to be associated with this game or the village.

[name], [name]. hopefully not done with ww and hopefully never permbanned.

[name], quite possibly the best werewolf player of all time. never has one man posted that many words in a game and been so right, so often. pleasurable to even skim your posts. we always hear about these old school players being good back in the day, but they are all just pretty much amazing thinkers and have a big clue what is going on most of the time. you even get credit for re-reads cause you did alot critical thinking, just pure well done work.

[name] really just didnt gave up today and botherered alot thinking about anything even tho the game could've been lost. the idea that you didn't believe [name]'s claim is just wp @ you. i can't really harp on it cause you put in effort this game and were a great player, just like [name].

[name] made A LOT OF GOOD POSTS, i guess he is the village mvp? either him or [name].

[name], [name], [name], [name] - nice village leaders, just nice. once [name] and myself were dead, the woofs couldn't run the entire game.

[name] probably shouldn't be given a werewolf vacation for what he did in this game (he didn't post for TWO GAME DAYS despite posting elsewhere on MU) but we have great mods so nothing will happen even tho that is like a not so bad thing. i like the idea that he immediately inned to [game name] tho, very classy move.

i thought the woofs were mostly all great and not struggling except for [name], who played well too, so id probably give him woof MVP. whoever led the night actions also MVP.
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

7. ISO #57
    AKA
    vanity
    Pronouns
    Mafia was created by Dimitri Davidoff in 1986. Since then, there have been tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands Mafia games played throughout the world, in IRL, Forums, Video, Voice chat and more.

From all of these millions, billions, and even trillions Mafia games, there has not been a single town who has been more towny than [name] has been this game. Take that scumread back and be ashamed of yourself, son.

8. ISO #58
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Mafia was created by Dimitri Davidoff in 1986. Since then, there have been tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands Mafia games played throughout the world, in IRL, Forums, Video, Voice chat and more.

From all of these millions, billions, and even trillions Mafia games, there has not been a single town who has been more towny than [name] has been this game. Take that scumread back and be ashamed of yourself, son.
    the tutuu pasta has been immortalized