Thread: Post Game Copypasta Thread

1. ISO #101
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    alright so 1 more lol mods, it turns out the role pm D3x received gave him a mafia win condition and alignment despite the green coloring and an alignment cop role, so he literally thought that he was mafia, and thus was 100% playing to his presumed win con.

2. ISO #102
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    before I go on this diatribe i would like to say that my list was good and you should have followed it more
    lets start with the positives

[REDACTED] you were a great town leader alongside me and if I had to go out with anyone I'm glad it was you
    [REDACTED] thank you for diligently following my list
    [REDACTED] you played very well too i am glad i defended you day 1
    a lot of other villagers were pretty good and stuff but now on to the problems

[REDACTED] on day 1 why the $%#! would you give [REDACTED] a dayvig what did she do to warrant getting one and then you just throw a fit at EoD and vote yourself and then you make your next 2 wishes literally useless. maybe you should start randing vt in mashes you need a PR vacation

[REDACTED] how dare you say that your reads were better than mine and I should just sheep you almost all your reads were wrong and you made up a night action that semi cleared a wolf literally the only thing of use that came out of you was accidentally getting a wolf killed and even that was probably dumb luck i wish i had as much confidence in my reads as you did but i would rather be right.

[REDACTED] what the $%#! is all I should say but we need to go deeper into this. I am convinced you game threw and should not be allowed on this site anymore. I see 3 possibilities here:
    1. You straight up gamethrew bc ???
    2. You didn't read your peek results which is also gamethrowing
    3. You tried to do some fancy fps bull$%#! but ended up gamethrowing
    not only did you not out [REDACTED] as red which was pretty bad but whatever YOU SAID THE FINAL WOLF WAS TOWN. I have been playing mafia for 5 years now and I have never seen anything like this.

anyway thank you for hosting [REDACTED] I had fun
    WHY DO WE LIVE

IN A SOCIETY

WHERE G A M E R S

DONT RULE THE WORLD

3. ISO #103
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    hello i am mafia i rolled wolf. you may not believe me now but i can absolutely guarantee you i’m mafia. you will all think this is some massive mind game and that this entire post is NAI, but i promise you this post is a post coming from the mafia alignment (because i am mafia). I would never lie as town or lie in general in a serious game like this. I will prove to you i’m mafia. I will write every single post this game from a mafia perspective. I will open wolf and defend all of my partners. and none of you will care, because you will be right under my scummy little fingers when you assume this post is “WIFOM” or “null/not readable”, when in reality, i’m informing you all about my mafia alignment, giving you a free day one vote, and you're all fools to ignore it.

THIS IS MY SOFT:

##Vote [self]

Mafia.

4. ISO #104
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

5. ISO #105
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

"I'm a good turtle trust."

you can argue that he says this as mafia, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. mafia would know they're bad, and therefore know not to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock v

6. ISO #106
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    i do agree that psycho/i have a lot of partner equity

i also think he's just been kinda villagery and i think people dumpstering on him the minute he left the thread for a little is pretty lol

but if v he'll be obvious d2 at the latest and i'm seeing a lot of markers that i really like so far

i really enjoy villaging with him and we have pretty good synergy

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase

7. ISO #107
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    [name] just isn't a wolf this game. i don't think she's capable of doing what she's doing this game as a wolf. she's untouchable, she's solvey, and she's a queen. i think the plausibility of a wolf actually reaching the thread status that she has in this game is incredibly low, and i think it's telling that the most likely reason the wolves haven't contested [name] being a villager is the fact that they can't really approach her comfortably. sure, i suppose she has also been somewhat on the wshe should almost certainly be the first vt to die, and if she isn't, maybe you can reconsider at that point. however, [name] is just a villager. she just is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#848)
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8254)
    i'm gonna go on a walk and i'm gonna buy chicken nuggets. $%#! it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8282)
    Where did the good vibes go
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8284)
    Scum literally nightkilled the good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#764)

8. ISO #108
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving

##Vote [name]

Your likelihood of being scum is several percentages above rand. Several percentages!
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.

9. ISO #109
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    World 8
    WHAT THE FUZZY DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU PUDGY LITTLE PLUMBER? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN PLUMBER SMASHING AND I'VE REPELLED SEVERAL SECRET RAIDS ON BOWSER'S CASTLE, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS. I AM TRAINED IN DONKEY KONG WARFARE AND I AM THE KOMMANDER OF THE ENTIRE KOOPA TROOP ARMED FORCES. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TOAD. I WILL BREATHE FIRE ON YOU WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON WORLD 8, MARK MY WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THIS STUFF TO ME FROM THE WARP ZONE? THINK AGAIN, MAGGOT. AS WE SPEAK, I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF HAMMER BROS. ACROSS THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM AND YOUR LEVEL IS BEING TRACKED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE RAIN OF HAMMERS, PLUNGER FACE. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC THINGS YOU CALL YOUR LIVES. YOU'RE DEAD, PLUMBER. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN BOWSER CRUSH YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED DIFFERENT WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY SCALY FEET. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN PLUMBER SMASHING, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE DOOM SHIP, AND I WILL USE IT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE MUSTACHE OFF THE FACE OF THIS WORLD, YOU LITTLE FUNGUS. IF ONLY YOU HAD KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR "CLEVER" COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN ON YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU PASTA-EATING PATSY. I WILL RAIN FIRE AND FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL BURN IN IT. YOU'RE DEAD, GREASE BALL.

Last edited by King Bowser; September 26th, 2021 at 05:09 AM.

10. ISO #110
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    I am 99.9% sure that the [name] slot is a villager. I am one of the best [name] readers on this site, and I have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

[name] is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. Her reaction to people posting was the exact opposite of this. When other people started posting, [name] did not freeze up - she focused on posting, and her post count alone is why she's a villager.

11. ISO #111
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    I have a music tell.

Basically it goes like this...

I post music. If someone says they like my music, they are Scum. Since I'm the only one posting songs itt, then [name] is basically telling me they like my music. Hence, music tell. It's never been wrong. It's not even based on any theory whatsoever. It's just based on experience and it always being right that when people say they like my music, they are Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase

12. ISO #112
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    I really do think there is a generational gap here between myself and a lot of others playing this game. My therapist tells me I am an "old soul" and the the younger generation typically finds thing funny according to their feelings rather than logic. This is because the frontal cortex of the brain isn't fully developed until about 25 years old. So people generally don't understand what humor actually is until about that age. And [name] is conflicting themselves by saying there is 4.5 hours left in the day but knowing where his vote is going to end up already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123