does anyone have a game that is not full yet? i would like to join, if i may
Last edited by ignoramus; March 22nd, 2020 at 08:41 PM.
I invited a friend to see if they are interested.
screw it, I'll play.
ignoramus If you'd like to, there are lots of spots left!
However, a fair warning that you should expect to see a great deal of activity, as in 3000+ posts per day which may get a little overwhelming if you're not familiar with mashes!! There's a handy guide here which helps beginners to large games, if you're interested in playing!!!
I would not recommend it if you're new to playing on MU, regardless; if you're looking for something to start off with, I'd suggest a light game, which has a 50-post limit per day... signups for a new one which should be up pretty soon!!
Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!
[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there[9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"[9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it
“My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”
- Charles $#@!ens, David Copperfield
“Not all those who wander are lost”
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of The Ring
“Unheralded we came into this world. Unheralded we will go out. But while we are in this world, we do such deeds that even if this generation does not remember, the next generation cannot forget.”
- Vikas Swarup, Q & A
/in for events and ITAs and getting shot around d3 by a fellow villager
oi hurry up mate
Originally Posted by Eragon1329
Can't wait to see you scumreading me when I'm actually town^^
*some credit for powering through a wolf rand on an unfamiliar site* You ruled!
I've reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread.
I am hard-claiming, I am the doc.
1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the doc. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the doc cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The wolves have already been outplayed, as it were.
2. I'm lock clear: All of you already know I'm lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a wolf. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to wolf in that I've ever played in (except for turbos). I have no need to complicate my life, as a wolf, by open-claiming on thread open, when all Ihave to do is provide like a C-level wolf game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally know that I have a billion other options as a wolf, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I *know* that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a wolf play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not $#@! up and lynch me. Makes my life super awesome.
3. There are only 12 players you need to try to read, rather than 13: I have already provided a "free" check of me in a game with a mere 13 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game.
The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the doc, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.
Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion.
It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns.
It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I'm "neutral" or "wolfy." That is legitimately stupid, and I won't entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a wolf is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV gain for wolf-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They're universes apart. That means I wouldn't DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, wolf-me also wouldn't BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game wolf I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of doing this as a wolf is COMPLETELY DWARFED by me baseline wolf EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my wolfing life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation wolfing lives in WW history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely wolfy and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game.
Sucks for the wolves when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect. Get #rekt.
Did i already sign up for this?
Yes i play
i wanna rock
/in to get mislynched or modkilled
"Confusion is his meta!"
Last edited by Michelle; March 26th, 2020 at 05:51 AM.
Blame Roro for inviting a covid infected italiano in the game
Why haven't I been added to the playerlist wtf
~meta is trash.
hello i have come to in the game of ww