Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Thriller Bark
    AKA
    Johann
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#950)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beky (#949)
    Watashi ga kita
    share thoughts please
    Pn who or what?

2. ISO #952
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Watashi ga kita
    share thoughts please
    Pn who or what?
    everything you feel the need to tbh

3. ISO #953
    Timezone
    Community
    Thriller Bark
    AKA
    Johann
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#952)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beky (#951)
    Watashi ga kita
    share thoughts please
    Pn who or what?
    Nah i think all is cool with king. He will flip scum 100%

4. ISO #954
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Yeah thing is if one of the three are scum they are trapped and have no way to win, yet they keep playing and trying to solve. I mean, KONY could still be scum, but I'm preparing mentally for another day.

If scum is one of the two who doesn't get in tomorrows lynch pool, they win automatically. Let's just hope that doesn't happen. And if I'm one of the three in that pool, which seems to be the case considering peoples reasoning atm, I'll only have to find one scum amongst two people so the odds are at least in my favor.

Although, it would be better to just have a third one in the pool that isn't me to decrease the possibility of scum auto-winning. However, I don't think I can convince anyone. If you guys thinks me fighting over nothing was my scum play yesterday, then I don't know how to change your minds.

5. ISO #955
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    share thoughts please
    Pn who or what?
    Feeling quite confident this one is town at least.

6. ISO #956
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#945)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#929)
    the intent was to policy bot for his 0 posting which I find as reasonable but my name gets thrown out and I feel like people just said "ok sure" which read off to me as a bit vanity-ish
    King, there is in your tone something that tells me if you are town you didn't understand the game or you are just scum.
    During a mafia game people are writing a ton of posts from which anyone no matter AI can construct a reasoning for defending or accusing someone or something.

You picked up convenientely few posts but the thread consensus said we need many tied wagons at Eod to reduce the number of players in brutal way just to have a smaller number in day 2 to talk about.

I don't understand where is the vanity, i only noticed your own in the yday vote :/

Today we have to make the number smaller with all 3 players who are now in the wagons, including you even if you are defendant/villager/goodie etc, because the certainty of all of you being villagers make the living players in day 3 to try figure who is the culprit.

The logic says if you are villager you accept this. If you are the culprit you ruin the votes tie again.

Do I have to say it again, did I succeed to explain well @King of New York ?
    let me preface this message in that I am not advocating for the unlynch of myself because it's reading like you think I am moving on

there was a "thread consensus" to tie the votes only to have 4/9 people eventually using their votes in -> Beky | TH | EH | EPH to achieve it I don't do hypotheticals but you had to leave before talks of this started up and I'm not gonna just assume everyone here uses their vote in that way because I ended up shifting and Wisdom parked despite being here and being able to get rid of a 3rd person w/ their vote

7. ISO #957
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

ama

8. ISO #958
    Timezone
    Community
    Thriller Bark
    AKA
    Johann
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#957)
    woke up

ama
    Did you sleep well

9. ISO #959
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

you thinking what I'm thinking?

10. ISO #960
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    woke up

ama
    I also woke up but I think I'm going back to sleep for another 30 mins

11. ISO #961
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    woke up

ama
    Did you sleep well
    judging by how I'm feeling rn

prob not

But I also remember going to bed with 6 hrs left in the day and apparently there's still one left

So I'm guessing that has smth to do with it

12. ISO #962
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#956)
    the intent was to policy bot for his 0 posting which I find as reasonable but my name gets thrown out and I feel like people just said "ok sure" which read off to me as a bit vanity-ish
    King, there is in your tone something that tells me if you are town you didn't understand the game or you are just scum.
    During a mafia game people are writing a ton of posts from which anyone no matter AI can construct a reasoning for defending or accusing someone or something.

You picked up convenientely few posts but the thread consensus said we need many tied wagons at Eod to reduce the number of players in brutal way just to have a smaller number in day 2 to talk about.

I don't understand where is the vanity, i only noticed your own in the yday vote :/

Today we have to make the number smaller with all 3 players who are now in the wagons, including you even if you are defendant/villager/goodie etc, because the certainty of all of you being villagers make the living players in day 3 to try figure who is the culprit.

The logic says if you are villager you accept this. If you are the culprit you ruin the votes tie again.

let me preface this message in that I am not advocating for the unlynch of myself because it's reading like you think I am moving on

there was a "thread consensus" to tie the votes only to have 4/9 people eventually using their votes in -> Beky | TH | EH | EPH to achieve it I don't do hypotheticals but you had to leave before talks of this started up and I'm not gonna just assume everyone here uses their vote in that way because I ended up shifting and Wisdom parked despite being here and being able to get rid of a 3rd person w/ their vote
    I have to admit i understand nothing.

can you say it again for me? (i am worse than Esl)

13. ISO #963
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase

14. ISO #964
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#959)
    Michelle

you thinking what I'm thinking?
    :sigh: idk

15. ISO #965
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#962)

Honestly, same.

16. ISO #966
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    share thoughts please
    Pn who or what?
    I learned to not keep all the eggs in the same basket.

But you could divert the convo to corona talk so maybe it's enough :shrug:

17. ISO #967

my bad i should probably use periods commas and those other things to make my rambling more legible

was @Ing the point of the "thread consensus" at the time to tie up as many votes to narrow down POE for later days but you only had 4 people using their votes this way in eph, el, th, & beky
    was bringing attention to wisdom being able to increase deathcount if i never ended up shifting from 2 (bot/me) to 3 (bot/me/el)

18. ISO #968
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#967)

my bad i should probably use periods commas and those other things to make my rambling more legible

was @Ing the point of the "thread consensus" at the time to tie up as many votes to narrow down POE for later days but you only had 4 people using their votes this way in eph, el, th, & beky
    was bringing attention to wisdom being able to increase deathcount if i never ended up shifting from 2 (bot/me) to 3 (bot/me/el)
    Well Wisdom herself said she didn't feel good about any of the people she could've tied at that point

(Beky and ela, I believe?)

19. ISO #969
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#968)

Well Wisdom herself said she didn't feel good about any of the people she could've tied at that point

(Beky and ela, I believe?)
    By this I mean she didn't want to vote any of them

20. ISO #970
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#699)
    Actually think both of these are town. Can't really do anything about it tho.
    i guess her thinking that all 3 people up the potential lynch kind of excuses her ?_?
    there was a post about her saying el is town somewhere

21. ISO #971
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns

It shouldn't have mattered, I realized to late. I should have lynched him anyway.

My vote was on Beky so couldn't do anything there, I just hoped someone would join last sec.

The only thing I didn't do was vote El.

22. ISO #972
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    both jock and beky sucked with a capital S today

23. ISO #973
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

24. ISO #974
    who exactly would be someone else lol jock and michelle both said they had to go so chances of them coming back to tie up a vote had to be small

bot had 3 posts in 24hrs so i doubt his vote would be an attempt at anything other than to potentially save his life(only speaking as someone who ended up using their vote that way)

leaving me you and the 4 other people who tied the votes on bot & I

25. ISO #975
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #708

Post #708 was originally posted at 9:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, March 24th, 2020.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 bot El-ahrairah, Ephemeral
    2 King of New York TripleHaven, Beky
    1 Wisdom King of New York
    1 Beky Wisdom
    1 El-ahrairah Jockmcplop
    2 Not voting bot, Michelle

View Vote History

Requested by Michelle.

26. ISO #976
    Timezone
    Community
    Thriller Bark
    AKA
    Johann
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#972)
    Bruh if he flips town i will gladly be one of 3 next day

27. ISO #977
    Community
    Team Liquid
    I've got 20 minutes before i leave, hopefully i'll be back before EoD.
    I don't think it'll matter anyway, everything seems in hand.

Suffice to say I could vote for any of the people left if none of these 3 are the TC. I see people townclearing michelle which I don't get tbh. Oh well.

28. ISO #978
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#972)
    Honestly I thought everyone sucked today.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#979)
    d3 is our day bro
    lol

31. ISO #981
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'll just sheep elas read on Michelle and blame him post game if he's wrong

32. ISO #982
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

If it doesn't end today I'll vote Wisdom and Jock

33. ISO #983
    Community
    Team Liquid
    King if you're town give your reads at some point please...

Chances are we'll have to pick one person to lynch day 3 (or rely on last second vote moving) so any information is helpful.

34. ISO #984
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

he's basically blatant rn

35. ISO #985
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase

indeed commas, and all other things may help.

you pinged a forum member who is not playing btw

the idea of reducing Poe was in day 1 pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#709)
    ##Vote bot
    w.e trial day gonna be a move see you guys in a day
    this vote's timing makes sure that no one have time to react and see it before the Eod. 14 seconds are not enough for reacting and for the forum to be refreshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#707)
    Waiting for someone to place a good vote I can join. Not feeling Becky right now.

PoE is something like Beky, TH and Eph.

Michelle and El are town reads I'm fairly confident on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#708)
    Waiting for someone to place a good vote I can join. Not feeling Becky right now.

JOCK, TH and Eph I mean.
    see, between Wisdom posts who came fast one after the other is a difference of a half of a minute, and this because she has a pretty fast pc. My phone can't do this.

So when you had the above vote count i reposted, you should pick up any 1 vote wagon and make the poe smaller or you could abstain vote and trust village can win if you are villager.
    The fact you saved yourself is a scum indicator for everyone.

36. ISO #986
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#984)
    it's probably just king

I would expect mafia to act more like TH (basically given up) at this point. Its probably one of these three though.

37. ISO #987
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#974)
    who exactly would be someone else lol jock and michelle both said they had to go so chances of them coming back to tie up a vote had to be small

bot had 3 posts in 24hrs so i doubt his vote would be an attempt at anything other than to potentially save his life(only speaking as someone who ended up using their vote that way)

Why not let yourself lynched with Bot? The plan was simple. What connection has my absence?
    Btw I don't remember me saying i have to go, I was just busy and couldn't check phone at all.

38. ISO #988
    I just walked 6 miles with my dogs. Glorious sunshine. I would not mind if the whole summer was like this.

39. ISO #989
    Community
    Team Liquid
    it's probably just king

I mean you say I sucked today but every time i make a relevant post i'm told this.

40. ISO #990
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#988)
    I just walked 6 miles with my dogs. Glorious sunshine. I would not mind if the whole summer was like this.
    You are so happy, I am only look at the Sun through the window...

41. ISO #991
    The world is really, really quiet without people in it.

42. ISO #992
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#986)
    it's probably just king

I would expect mafia to act more like TH (basically given up) at this point. Its probably one of these three though.
    Would be funny if it's TH considering I had that read on her from D1

big breinz

43. ISO #993
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#990)
    Same

44. ISO #994
    We are still allowed out for 1 form of exercise per day so I make mine a long dog walk. Was out for nearly 2 hours. Might go within the garden later, after I've finished doing actual work.

45. ISO #995
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#977)
    ok i'm here good morning all.

Suffice to say I could vote for any of the people left if none of these 3 are the TC. I see people townclearing michelle which I don't get tbh. Oh well.
    AMA maybe you can get it.

46. ISO #996
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#994)
    We are still allowed out for 1 form of exercise per day so I make mine a long dog walk. Was out for nearly 2 hours. Might go within the garden later, after I've finished doing actual work.
    do you have flowers in the garden?
    enjoy your work

47. ISO #997
    Community
    Team Liquid
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#995)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#977)
    ok i'm here good morning all.

AMA maybe you can get it.
    I have barely any time unfortunately.
    I'll ISO you before I vote if the game is alive.

48. ISO #998
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#996)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#994)
    do you have flowers in the garden?
    enjoy your work
    A few but mostly herbs and some plants. And strawberry plants. But apart from the herbs, nothing else is growing much at the moment, or will be another week or 2 before spring really starts here.

Still, sunshine and 16C, I'm not complaining!

49. ISO #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockmcplop (#983)
    King if you're town give your reads at some point please...

Chances are we'll have to pick one person to lynch day 3 (or rely on last second vote moving) so any information is helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#985)

indeed commas, and all other things may help.

you pinged a forum member who is not playing btw

the idea of reducing Poe was in day 1 pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#709)
    ##Vote bot
    w.e trial day gonna be a move see you guys in a day
    this vote's timing makes sure that no one have time to react and see it before the Eod. 14 seconds are not enough for reacting and for the forum to be refreshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#708)

JOCK, TH and Eph I mean.
    see, between Wisdom posts who came fast one after the other is a difference of a half of a minute, and this because she has a pretty fast pc. My phone can't do this.

So when you had the above vote count i reposted, you should pick up any 1 vote wagon and make the poe smaller or you could abstain vote and trust village can win if you are villager.
    The fact you saved yourself is a scum indicator for everyone.
    was gonna say something along the liens of "i suggest to tie lynches get scumread for it and suddenly become hesitant when i see it being done later" but its mostly trying to play victim card and slight(ALOT of) bs theres no i in team etc etc
    should've died to make things easier for town to make reads so its my bad for making that play out of panic

trs - beky, el(rip), jock
    srs - wisdom
    one sec for other stuff

50. ISO #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#987)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of New York (#974)

Why not let yourself lynched with Bot? The plan was simple. What connection has my absence?
    Btw I don't remember me saying i have to go, I was just busy and couldn't check phone at all.
    i deadass read "bbl" and skipped the next 2 lines you posted so that was a misread on my part