Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1574

Thread: "power" "player" "invitational"

  1. ISO #1351
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207,493
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    "power" "player" "invitational" Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 ayia Secondhand Revenant (30), alimdia (14), Shinichi (18)
    1 Secondhand Revenant Adorabirb (3)
    1 alimdia Duskfall (18)
    3 Not voting ayia (3), beruru (17), randomidget (2)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 3rd, 2020. There are 1585962060000 remaining.

  2. ISO #1352
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alimdia (#1346)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1339)
    Quote Originally Posted by alimdia (#1337)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1330)
    Your logic is somewhat uh dubious. Wolves don't only vote wolves, or only vote town or something?? I would grant tho that the vote yesterday probably doesn't look much like bussing given other options like dusk unless it was like exactly dusk/beru/zeep.

    His defense of dusk does look somewhat iffy tho like. It's not that it's that he defended dusk, he could be a wolf that comes in to defend town just to try and look good. What I found most iffy is that it looked like he came in to post just to defend dusk and then checked out and didn't care
    So is dusk T or S based off that? YOu just wrote a whole lot of fence sitting
    No, I didn't write a whole lot of fence sitting, what I did was say your reason was way too basic and gave a better reason. If you can't tell my inclination on dusk then the problem isn't me, it's you not reading enough of the game
    My reasoning might be basic, but you basically agreed with it, after spinning some WIFOM around it
    If it was just the fact he defended tommy it'd be useless on its own because it could be different things and you need more to figure out which it is. The fact that it's all that interested him to do that day is more relevant. You're pretty much tossing out something that doesn't look like you're thinking about it, sort of simple lazy rules for reasons

  3. ISO #1353
    Soul Reader Duskfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,552
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    @Secondhand Revenant obviously zeep only defending me is interesting, but do you think that makes me scummy or do you think he was trying to whiteknight me? Aside from your read on me, what do you actually think about my zeep reaction specifically besides it being interesting? I'm not really sure if I fully understand your view on it.

  4. ISO #1354
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,772
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Sorry to chime in randomly, I think zeep defending only you was possibly a way to get you to sheep him and in the end just overall think he was town. Though, it seems in the end it didn't really work that way. I could also fence sit and say its because your buddies but I have a hard time believing that myself lol.

  5. ISO #1355
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1353)
    @Secondhand Revenant obviously zeep only defending me is interesting, but do you think that makes me scummy or do you think he was trying to whiteknight me? Aside from your read on me, what do you actually think about my zeep reaction specifically besides it being interesting? I'm not really sure if I fully understand your view on it.
    More scummy. Tbh it felt like it was entirely feasible you poked him to go do something during the time so he did and that's why he bothered for that. The fact it's the only thing he did is why I find it less like white knighting and more like protecting

    I don't believe I said anything about your reaction being interesting here, but since you mentioned it iirc you were pretty lax about it, not much scrutiny at all to the idea he might be trying to pocket or gain credit. I wouldn't say it feels like it stands out but it's compatible with w/w and trying to not draw too much attention to it or making it a bigger deal than I already was

  6. ISO #1356
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1354)
    Sorry to chime in randomly, I think zeep defending only you was possibly a way to get you to sheep him and in the end just overall think he was town. Though, it seems in the end it didn't really work that way. I could also fence sit and say its because your buddies but I have a hard time believing that myself lol.
    Did you see any indication of zeep trying to get Tommy to actually sheep him??

  7. ISO #1357
    Soul Reader Duskfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,552
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    Yeah tbh I don't think it breaks either way and I could see zeep doing it regardless of my alignment this game if I am speaking objectively. Though if I actually was scum u wouldn't have let him do it idt, but that's something that you can't really take my word on.

    Regardless I can see why someone would say either I am town or scum off it so personally I think it breaks null

  8. ISO #1358
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,772
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1354)
    Sorry to chime in randomly, I think zeep defending only you was possibly a way to get you to sheep him and in the end just overall think he was town. Though, it seems in the end it didn't really work that way. I could also fence sit and say its because your buddies but I have a hard time believing that myself lol.
    Did you see any indication of zeep trying to get Tommy to actually sheep him??
    Not really, but then again zeep wasn't really doing much.

  9. ISO #1359
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Ftr, Ali feels like he's trending a bit down but like not sure about weighing him against feelings on dusk. Ayia tho I feel is the best bet for today and also is inevitable given the trend of his posting. He doesn't look good imo and idt there's any chance that will change based on the past couple days

  10. ISO #1360
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1354)
    Sorry to chime in randomly, I think zeep defending only you was possibly a way to get you to sheep him and in the end just overall think he was town. Though, it seems in the end it didn't really work that way. I could also fence sit and say its because your buddies but I have a hard time believing that myself lol.
    Did you see any indication of zeep trying to get Tommy to actually sheep him??
    Not really, but then again zeep wasn't really doing much.
    Yes which is why I think that theory, regardless of Tommy's alignment, is just kinda plainly not correct. Whatever he was doing he wasn't trying to get Tommy to sheep him as that would imply more work on his part lol

  11. ISO #1361
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,772
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1360)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1354)
    Sorry to chime in randomly, I think zeep defending only you was possibly a way to get you to sheep him and in the end just overall think he was town. Though, it seems in the end it didn't really work that way. I could also fence sit and say its because your buddies but I have a hard time believing that myself lol.
    Did you see any indication of zeep trying to get Tommy to actually sheep him??
    Not really, but then again zeep wasn't really doing much.
    Yes which is why I think that theory, regardless of Tommy's alignment, is just kinda plainly not correct. Whatever he was doing he wasn't trying to get Tommy to sheep him as that would imply more work on his part lol
    Fair, part of me is still concerned about Tommy but more so rather just see what ayia flips.

  12. ISO #1362
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1360)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1356)
    Did you see any indication of zeep trying to get Tommy to actually sheep him??
    Not really, but then again zeep wasn't really doing much.
    Yes which is why I think that theory, regardless of Tommy's alignment, is just kinda plainly not correct. Whatever he was doing he wasn't trying to get Tommy to sheep him as that would imply more work on his part lol
    Fair, part of me is still concerned about Tommy but more so rather just see what ayia flips.
    Yeah, between the two of them I see it as Ayia is inevitable so it's better to get Ayia done now. If he's mafia great and we can relax somewhat, let the JK try to jail the last mafia etc, talk over stuff tomorrow. If not that's pretty bleh, but I'd also definitely prefer not to deal with trying to figure out Ayia in a lylo situation

  13. ISO #1363
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,772
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1360)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#1358)
    Not really, but then again zeep wasn't really doing much.
    Yes which is why I think that theory, regardless of Tommy's alignment, is just kinda plainly not correct. Whatever he was doing he wasn't trying to get Tommy to sheep him as that would imply more work on his part lol
    Fair, part of me is still concerned about Tommy but more so rather just see what ayia flips.
    Yeah, between the two of them I see it as Ayia is inevitable so it's better to get Ayia done now. If he's mafia great and we can relax somewhat, let the JK try to jail the last mafia etc, talk over stuff tomorrow. If not that's pretty bleh, but I'd also definitely prefer not to deal with trying to figure out Ayia in a lylo situation
    Ya $#@! that, no way in hell Im ever letting ayia get to lylo.

  14. ISO #1364
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207,493
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    "power" "player" "invitational" Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 ayia Secondhand Revenant (36), alimdia (14), Shinichi (22)
    1 Secondhand Revenant Adorabirb (3)
    1 alimdia Duskfall (20)
    3 Not voting ayia (3), beruru (17), randomidget (2)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 3rd, 2020. There are 1585962060000 remaining.

  15. ISO #1365
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @ayia you're gonna get lynched, do you have anything to say?

  16. ISO #1366
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    79
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Gender
    I'm so sorry for not being active, I know I'm killing town because of it its just
    forum is really time consuming, especially playing in the manner I generally play in. I'm honestly fine with being lynched so that you don't have a literal deadweight in the game anymore (and so I don't have to log on and play anymore LMAO), but I think I should at least pull out some reads before I die

  17. ISO #1367
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1366)
    I'm so sorry for not being active, I know I'm killing town because of it its just
    forum is really time consuming, especially playing in the manner I generally play in. I'm honestly fine with being lynched so that you don't have a literal deadweight in the game anymore (and so I don't have to log on and play anymore LMAO), but I think I should at least pull out some reads before I die
    For the record, if you're town and get lynched we go to mylo

  18. ISO #1368
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    79
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1367)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1366)
    I'm so sorry for not being active, I know I'm killing town because of it its just
    forum is really time consuming, especially playing in the manner I generally play in. I'm honestly fine with being lynched so that you don't have a literal deadweight in the game anymore (and so I don't have to log on and play anymore LMAO), but I think I should at least pull out some reads before I die
    For the record, if you're town and get lynched we go to mylo
    I'm aware
    I've been thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that the most prudent lynch here from an objective perspective would be a lynch of someone on my wagon. From my own perspective, it's obvious someone on my wagon is scum; Ali and SR hopped on too quickly for what's basically an inactivity lynch for someone to not be scum in there. We all know my thing about Chad but I guess I'll just ignore that read for now considering no one still holds it with me and continuing to push there isn't actually gonna do anything.
    However, from everyone else's perspective, say I flip scum. I'm pretty sure if I were scum, there'd be someone bussing me in this situation as well. I'm the obvious inactivity lynch and lynching me is just some quick distancing so that they can cruise through the rest of the game.

    SR is quite possible; I posted about his incredibly fake reaction a while back, and we discussed how Dusk vs SR is very likely scum vs town (which, I don't see any reason to negate at this point in time; haven't read back yet but if there's something obvious I'm missing or a huge change in dynamic we'll see). I've stated before that Dusk is pretty clearly town to me, just based off of his D1 tone, so from that perspective SR seems scum to me too.

    Not negating Ali as an option; for one she also hasn't posted very much, and two here lynch on me is basically pointless and was just sheeping SR. However, if SR flips town, I think Ali would be a safe lynch tomorrow.

    ##Vote Secondhand Revenant
    I think lynching me based off activity is kinda silly here, I'm evidently town based off my D2 when I was kinda active, so thinking that my alignment somehow changed because I lost motivation makes no sense

  19. ISO #1369
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1368)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1367)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1366)
    I'm so sorry for not being active, I know I'm killing town because of it its just
    forum is really time consuming, especially playing in the manner I generally play in. I'm honestly fine with being lynched so that you don't have a literal deadweight in the game anymore (and so I don't have to log on and play anymore LMAO), but I think I should at least pull out some reads before I die
    For the record, if you're town and get lynched we go to mylo
    I'm aware
    I've been thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that the most prudent lynch here from an objective perspective would be a lynch of someone on my wagon. From my own perspective, it's obvious someone on my wagon is scum; Ali and SR hopped on too quickly for what's basically an inactivity lynch for someone to not be scum in there. We all know my thing about Chad but I guess I'll just ignore that read for now considering no one still holds it with me and continuing to push there isn't actually gonna do anything.
    However, from everyone else's perspective, say I flip scum. I'm pretty sure if I were scum, there'd be someone bussing me in this situation as well. I'm the obvious inactivity lynch and lynching me is just some quick distancing so that they can cruise through the rest of the game.

    SR is quite possible; I posted about his incredibly fake reaction a while back, and we discussed how Dusk vs SR is very likely scum vs town (which, I don't see any reason to negate at this point in time; haven't read back yet but if there's something obvious I'm missing or a huge change in dynamic we'll see). I've stated before that Dusk is pretty clearly town to me, just based off of his D1 tone, so from that perspective SR seems scum to me too.

    Not negating Ali as an option; for one she also hasn't posted very much, and two here lynch on me is basically pointless and was just sheeping SR. However, if SR flips town, I think Ali would be a safe lynch tomorrow.

    ##Vote Secondhand Revenant
    I think lynching me based off activity is kinda silly here, I'm evidently town based off my D2 when I was kinda active, so thinking that my alignment somehow changed because I lost motivation makes no sense
    Have you read yesterday at all ftr?

    What makes you evidently town from d2?

  20. ISO #1370
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    79
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Gender
    Skimmed yesterday, haven't read through today tho
    Also pretty sure you yourself called me town D2 but I could be misremembering
    My reactions and such were obviously genuine? Idk what you want me to say

  21. ISO #1371
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    is this an inactivity lynch fypov?

    because it's not one from mine

  22. ISO #1372
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    79
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Gender
    don't know what it would be based on if it wasn't but I can read again

  23. ISO #1373
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#613)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#385)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorabirb (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#376)
    I vote parked today but idk if there is anything that makes me wanna switch onto a bigger wagon, why are people townreading chad besides "oh he seems towny"
    I honestly get more of a scum read from chad than anyone else thus far tbh
    ...... What? You said you trusted him. Like I get it was a matter of trusting his general intuition but if you think he's the scummiest why would you be trusting that?
    Dusk town, not just because he shares my read (though that is a part of it) but tonally he gives off a sassy town vibe which I appreciate. Also his comment is so true, really don't know why Chad can possibly be town read here and have yet to see any valid reasoning to support that claim.
    Adora flipping their read on Chad is a mood, would comment on it if they weren't conf town
    SR's reaction to that is the fakest crap I have ever seen omg, regardless of alignment that comment sounds like it came straight from reality TV
    this is what ayia is talking about ftr

    (im in ur iso, readin ur posts)

  24. ISO #1374
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1370)
    Skimmed yesterday, haven't read through today tho
    Also pretty sure you yourself called me town D2 but I could be misremembering
    My reactions and such were obviously genuine? Idk what you want me to say
    Reading yesterday you shouldn't be surprised at all having pressure on you. It wasn't a quick thing in the context of the entire game.

    No, I never said you were town.

    If you claim it's obvious then I expect you to actually state what was supposed to be obvious if you believe it and aren't just saying $#@!. From your current response I'd say it looks more like you're just saying $#@!.

    Also if anything I'd call the way you've pushed me somewhat lacking in any appearance of being genuine. You say words as though you're convinced but your actions don't back up the idea of you being convinced and pushing me until today

  25. ISO #1375
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1373)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#613)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#385)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorabirb (#379)
    I honestly get more of a scum read from chad than anyone else thus far tbh
    ...... What? You said you trusted him. Like I get it was a matter of trusting his general intuition but if you think he's the scummiest why would you be trusting that?
    Dusk town, not just because he shares my read (though that is a part of it) but tonally he gives off a sassy town vibe which I appreciate. Also his comment is so true, really don't know why Chad can possibly be town read here and have yet to see any valid reasoning to support that claim.
    Adora flipping their read on Chad is a mood, would comment on it if they weren't conf town
    SR's reaction to that is the fakest crap I have ever seen omg, regardless of alignment that comment sounds like it came straight from reality TV
    this is what ayia is talking about ftr

    (im in ur iso, readin ur posts)
    I remember the post yeah. Thought it was dumb but excusable to be a bad tone reader

  26. ISO #1376
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    79
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Gender
    I guess my tunneling of Chad is why Chad is lynching me but like can you possibly blame me
    I pointed out like 5 things Chad did that were objectively scummy; I'm still having difficulty taking of my chadscum glasses to see the game outside of that perspective

  27. ISO #1377
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    79
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Gender
    so you think it's me + Dusk?

  28. ISO #1378
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    $#@!

    i reread ayia's iso and now i think he's a villager again

    what do

  29. ISO #1379
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1376)
    I guess my tunneling of Chad is why Chad is lynching me but like can you possibly blame me
    I pointed out like 5 things Chad did that were objectively scummy; I'm still having difficulty taking of my chadscum glasses to see the game outside of that perspective
    you know why chad gets shot in eimm right

  30. ISO #1380
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1377)
    so you think it's me + Dusk?
    Me? I think that's fairly feasible. I've probably somewhat been tunneling him but nothing has set me at ease about him either so I'm not feeling it's entirely unwarranted. I'm not 100% set tho.

  31. ISO #1381
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1378)
    $#@!

    i reread ayia's iso and now i think he's a villager again

    what do
    Probably give a reason for anyone else to think it and an alternative

  32. ISO #1382
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207,493
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    "power" "player" "invitational" Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 ayia Secondhand Revenant (43), alimdia (14), Shinichi (22)
    2 Secondhand Revenant Adorabirb (3), ayia (9)
    1 alimdia Duskfall (20)
    2 Not voting beruru (21), randomidget (2)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 3rd, 2020. There are 1585962060000 remaining.

  33. ISO #1383
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    ##Vote alimdia

    sheeping my thoughts from yesterday for rn. don't follow me

  34. ISO #1384
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    i guess another reason to vote ayia is that his voting record sucks, especially if you think of chad as green

    all living players voted zeep at some point except ayia

  35. ISO #1385
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#82)
    ##Vote MK007

    I'm not big on this approach? Like, I can see why you'd suggest it but it feels weird coming from someone who just wrote up a big post with lots of reads who I would've thought would want to do their own thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#96)
    I understand wanting to follow the read of someone you perceive as town, but you can take their reads into account while following your own judgement for now? You're right that this phase is kind of a crapshoot right now, but writing a wall with reads and not trying to pressure or get a better read on people you're scumreading doesn't change that either. It's a weird thing to complain about based on your actions.

    There are a lot of setups where claiming PR isn't actually a risk for scum, ftr (any setup where they only have one PR gives them claim flexibility). I don't scumread Abu because I think there's a real world where town!Abu decides to play like this, but we can't judge just yet.

    I don't want a 0-poster lynch D1, let them get subbed out if they aren't going to play imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#100)
    I'm too lazy to play the in-depth stats game but I believe that scum is guaranteed at least one PR if we have a town Rolecop, and there's a 50% chance that PR is roleblocker or jailkeeper so we can't reliably hope that follow the cop works anyway, we need to beat scum with dayplay @MK007, which is why I really don't think this approach works.
    here's some hot SB treating MK as a villager while voting him...

  36. ISO #1386
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1384)
    i guess another reason to vote ayia is that his voting record sucks, especially if you think of chad as green

    all living players voted zeep at some point except ayia
    What's your reason to town read ayia?

  37. ISO #1387
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#190)
    The Zeep votes are interesting and I want to see where this goes.

    ##Vote zwerdjib

    36 hour days are weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#280)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBALLZ (#261)
    can anyone who is on zeep explain why he's getting lynched pepega
    I felt weird about the same post that Beru linked as their reason for voting / making 4 vote wagons on someone is a great way to make them freak out if they actually post.

    If.

    I was kinda surprised by how nobody was bothered by them until you posted though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#266)
    @beru I#m kind of rusty on mafia, haven't played for a couple years and wanted to go hard to try and get back into the swing of it. Then I was super unsatisfied by his response to pressure so just ran with it. I have some mild suspicions on zwerd/lucy/sr, but the wagon zwerd kind of makes me think scum might be piling on bc there is literally no push anywhere else other than me and sr on mk?
    Is there anyone in particular on the wagon that you're looking at?
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#304)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBALLZ (#300)
    post limit is unrestricted for an hour I expect all of you to go bonkers
    Personally I'm about to go lie in bed because I need to be up for work in the morning so in case I fall asleep (we'll see)

    Still fine with voting Zeep if he doesn't come back, he's had some weird posts and he deliberately flaked last game's phase end as scum too. lucydrop lynch is okay too, and I'd probably consider voting from rando if things continue this way? Doubt it's a wagon though. I wouldn't lynch Chad here (his thought processes have felt genuine) and I've started to feel better about MK's posts, they feel a bit looser than his stuff from before so I'm not really worried about him being frazzled scum anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#349)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#317)
    Hmmm, the zwerd wagon actually looka fairly neutral/townie tbh, but I could be wrong about a read.
    If I was going with the flow I would#ve voted zeep lmao, could easily have justified being there.
    The first sentence is where I’m at too (townreading Adora and Chad, and beru the first voter had okay reasoning) whereas the other wagon I’m less sure of?
    I don’t have a problem with SR but haven’t got that big townie feeling yet and I think Tbz is likely town if Zeep is, and I’m not sure what I feel about him if he’s not. I don’t think he’s scummy individually, anyway.
    I don’t think you’d have gotten away wirh the vote as scum, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#404)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#376)
    I vote parked today but idk if there is anything that makes me wanna switch onto a bigger wagon, why are people townreading chad besides "oh he seems towny"
    He feels like he has townie curiosity to me, it doesn’t feel faked.

    Not sure what to make of beru voteshift. I’m kinda losing my nerve on Zeep at this point, not sure if he would deliberately no-show as scum here or if he’s actually just afk? It’s not like the wagon on him would probably get worse if he posted so uh, hm.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#421)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#414)
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#404)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#376)
    I vote parked today but idk if there is anything that makes me wanna switch onto a bigger wagon, why are people townreading chad besides "oh he seems towny"
    He feels like he has townie curiosity to me, it doesn’t feel faked.

    Not sure what to make of beru voteshift. I’m kinda losing my nerve on Zeep at this point, not sure if he would deliberately no-show as scum here or if he’s actually just afk? It’s not like the wagon on him would probably get worse if he posted so uh, hm.
    He no showed as your scum partner last week LOL is this a real thought
    Last time there were actual cases, this game is way different and posting would probably be way less damaging? Idt scum!Zeep would feel like he had to do it heee.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#519)
    Can’t keep up on phone rn. I’m not sure about lack of lucy resistance but I thought zeep would post honestly and I’m kinda wondering now if he flaked deliberately but uh time.

    Chasing scumteam combos D1 seems pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB. (#527)
    ##Vote zwerdjib
    aaa


    sb's zeep thoughts.

    it should be noted that this eod zeep vote did not count and was SB attempting to tie the wagons between lucy and chad. i guess if he knows about the host timer ticks he could have intentionally done a yeti but i don't want to think too hard about how many modbot mechanics the offsite players know because it makes my brain hurty

    this iso was useful secondarily because now we have the question of "why did scum shoot someone who was defending at least one of them on d1" but i guess they PR read him or something

    sb's posts are so good and make me want to never lynch him ever. but ali's posts give me the opposite feeling. aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii why can't you make posts like this if you're a villager :<

    i guess you can read this as sb hopping on spot #4 to get towncred if zeep is lynched, and then doubtcasting it constantly even though it's his self-professed preferred lynch, but idk. it feels like SB didn't take the time to make any conclusions from his questioning but it's not like i can ask him about it LOL

  38. ISO #1388
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1386)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1384)
    i guess another reason to vote ayia is that his voting record sucks, especially if you think of chad as green

    all living players voted zeep at some point except ayia
    What's your reason to town read ayia?
    it's bad

    he's posting like village fonti

    yes i know that different people act differently but also, when he gets into the groove, his enthusiasm feels genuine

  39. ISO #1389
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    why am i having so many problems finding wolves this game

    maybe i should be the first person to vote randomidget. that would be fun and novel

  40. ISO #1390
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    for the longest time itg i have thought that the adora pushers d1 were more likely to be w because before she flipped IC she was an easy mislynch

    but maybe it was the adora defenders posting TMI all along >.>

  41. ISO #1391
    Soul Reader Duskfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,552
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1379)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1376)
    I guess my tunneling of Chad is why Chad is lynching me but like can you possibly blame me
    I pointed out like 5 things Chad did that were objectively scummy; I'm still having difficulty taking of my chadscum glasses to see the game outside of that perspective
    you know why chad gets shot in eimm right
    I don't and now want to know

  42. ISO #1392
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,069
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1386)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1384)
    i guess another reason to vote ayia is that his voting record sucks, especially if you think of chad as green

    all living players voted zeep at some point except ayia
    What's your reason to town read ayia?
    it's bad

    he's posting like village fonti

    yes i know that different people act differently but also, when he gets into the groove, his enthusiasm feels genuine
    Ah. Yeah not gonna put any stock into that

    Also sorry, see you're kinda spinning your wheels here but not really sure what to say about the thoughts you're putting out. Limited posts and I feel like I'd mostly be asking "Why?" to try to get the logic more

  43. ISO #1393
    Soul Reader Duskfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,552
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    ##Vote randomidget

    Sorry beruru

  44. ISO #1394
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1392)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1386)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1384)
    i guess another reason to vote ayia is that his voting record sucks, especially if you think of chad as green

    all living players voted zeep at some point except ayia
    What's your reason to town read ayia?
    it's bad

    he's posting like village fonti

    yes i know that different people act differently but also, when he gets into the groove, his enthusiasm feels genuine
    Ah. Yeah not gonna put any stock into that

    Also sorry, see you're kinda spinning your wheels here but not really sure what to say about the thoughts you're putting out. Limited posts and I feel like I'd mostly be asking "Why?" to try to get the logic more
    not even the enthusiasm part? ;-;

    look at 604 and 613 and feel that vibe wash over u

  45. ISO #1395
    Soul Reader Duskfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,552
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    Aiya picking up in activity actually makes Ali better though I think but tbh I'm really not sure this game its weird one

  46. ISO #1396
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,772
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1393)
    ##Vote randomidget

    Sorry beruru
    Why though?

  47. ISO #1397
    Soul Reader Duskfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,552
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    @beruru I don't see how those posts are more enthusiastic than any other players tbh

  48. ISO #1398
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1391)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1379)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1376)
    I guess my tunneling of Chad is why Chad is lynching me but like can you possibly blame me
    I pointed out like 5 things Chad did that were objectively scummy; I'm still having difficulty taking of my chadscum glasses to see the game outside of that perspective
    you know why chad gets shot in eimm right
    I don't and now want to know
    no pregaming

  49. ISO #1399
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    207,493
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    "power" "player" "invitational" Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 ayia Secondhand Revenant (45), alimdia (14), Shinichi (23)
    2 Secondhand Revenant Adorabirb (3), ayia (9)
    1 alimdia beruru (30)
    1 randomidget Duskfall (24)
    1 Not voting randomidget (2)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 3rd, 2020. There are 1585962060000 remaining.

  50. ISO #1400
    Wants It More beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,757
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ayia (#1300)
    Confidently saying that one of the two people on me is scum. The reasoning behind me is basically just POE, which doesn't really make sense given there are much better options. Furthermore, scum currently is desperate to get a town lynch so I can see scum following the first lynch out there. So thinking Ali is scum for that reason. I had some basis to say that SR is scum earlier; I might review that if I get the motivation to do so before DL
    @ayia heyyyyyyyy............. what is your POE and what are the better options iyo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
DNA Analyst

The DNA Analyst may each night choose between one of three potential actions: 1) They can choose to gather a DNA sample from a dead player, which will contain the DNA of that person's killer, 2) they can choose to compare an already collected DNA sample from a dead player with the DNA of another (living or dead) player to discover if that person matches the DNA of that person's killer, or 3) if the DNA Analyst has DNA samples from multiple murders, they can choose to find out which of these match each other (i.e. which were killed by the same player).