Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: "power" "player" "invitational"

1. ISO #601
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#600)
    You barely talked about Chad in your catchup though? Just seems weird that you spent so much time focusing on MK, FOS him and then don't vote him.
    didnt notice his chad post until after i posted lmao

i thought youd understand that though

2. ISO #602
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    who would have guessed that people who aren't good at reading the gamestate in eimm are also not good at reading people's motivations in mafia

I'm sleepy I'll post real thoughts when I'm done ACNH dailies

3. ISO #603
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    if anyone wants a distraction: what should I do for my 10k post

4. ISO #604
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    This is through page 6. There was a crap ton of filler omg and everything that wasn't filler was about MK and I'm doing an analysis of MK separately so I just ignored that stuff for now. I'm ignoring a lot from Adora/TBZ since I know analyzing their stuff is kinda useless at this point. Good thing too, because I wasn't really liking what I was seeing from either of them.
    Because I'm ignoring so much and there was a lot of filler, there's just not a lot here!

Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#149)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#135)
    @Chad with MK/Zeep/SR, I don't think they're buddies. I don't think MK throws shade on the other two if he's with them, I don't think the other two act in the same way on the same thing if they're buddies. I also have scumleans on zeep/sr and a scumread on mk, and everyone else is neutral or the right side of it, so I think the chance of there being scum in that group is high, and I don't think any of them are scum together.
    Makes sense, but can you go into detail about the reasoning of why one of those 3 is scum?
    MK seems to have weird views, the sheep Abu thing is shady and I haven't been a fan of their response to pressure. I think there is probs 1 scum in the people pushing birb, but bc MK pushed them I don't think that the two he called out (SR/Zwerd) are scum with him as I don't think he goes after them there. He could be maf with lucydrop though and that throws that whole 1/3 dynamic on its head a bit. Its basically just that those are the only people i scumread and i don't think any of them are scum with each other.
    I like this a lot; this solidifies my townread on Rando. Not sure if I agree with the read on MK; not really sure about where I'm placing MK at all. As I said, I'll get to them later; he's a whole can of worms I don't want to deal with right now LOL. Anyway, @randomidget why can't Zeep and SR be on a scumteam? Don't think you covered that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#156)
    Ill discuss my want to not lynch lucy in order of her posts.

Post #49 - I Like the call out towards Abu shallow reasoning for claiming and that she null read adora instead of dropping a dumb town read or a scum read.

Post #66 - The way they call out ABU specifically stating how its not a matter of his results since either way the claim is prob true. It would just be a matter of Abu living and if he can prove the results come from town . I also agree that Abu is a very competent player and didn't really need to claim this early. I think lucy pointing out the "Why wouldn't she play dumb either" has a strong case to it and even though I won't push adora to at the lastest day 2 I understand that adora is a clever player through eimm that is.

Post #107 - Pretty mediocre read, however, it felt honest. Didn't seem like it was scum trying to create some fake impression on abu.

post #108 - His read on MK is pretty Similar to how everyone is feeding them and I think for now I like to slap a this person is town.

Post #109 - The post about going a little easier on a player is a little off putting because I actually can see this coming from a scum more so than town, however, this alone isn't a reason to lynch someone.

Post #110 - Nothing to add

Post #111 - Im curious to see a reavulation of everything from them, this may change how I see him come the following day if they aren't killed.
    So when I first read this, I was questioning my scumread on Chad because I wasn't quite sure why he'd place a townread on Daiya since doing so would likely mean the wagon would shift to him, but then I scrolled down and realized the wagon on Daiya hadn't even begun yet. It still makes me question my scumread a little bit since his reasoning was good, but not nearly as much as it would have had the Daiya wagon begun.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#195)
    hi

person with the highest number of votes gets lynched at end of day. No lynch doesn't happen unless you actively vote for it. At a tie between players, it randomly chooses between tied players.

if you get a majority of votes on one player the day ends with that player lynched.
    Why are tie rules different ew I hate this gross stop die

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#262)
    ##Vote lucydrop
    why tho

I don't understand the growing wagon on Daiya at all. Daiya's posts were slim but they were fine overall, so I don't know why a more contentious figure like MK or Chad wasn't a better option.

5. ISO #605
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Smogon
    who would have guessed that people who aren't good at reading the gamestate in eimm are also not good at reading people's motivations in mafia

I was not ready for beru to throw shade like this

6. ISO #606
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    EiMMpire
    @ayia I didn't think SR and Zeep would both go after Adora in the same way if they were buddies

7. ISO #607
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    "power" "player" "invitational" Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 MK007 randomidget (8), AbuHumaid (5)
    2 Shinichi ayia (2), zwerdjib (5)
    1 beruru Adorabirb (3)
    6 Not voting Shinichi (14), Secondhand Revenant (9), MK007 (18), beruru (2), SB. (0), Duskfall (7)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Monday, March 30th, 2020. There are 1585616460000 remaining.

8. ISO #608
    Timezone
    Community
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#606)
    @ayia I didn't think SR and Zeep would both go after Adora in the same way if they were buddies
    fair. mk question is still up there though

9. ISO #609
    Timezone
    Community
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#602)

youre right i suppose

10. ISO #610
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMMpire
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#608)
    What question sorry?

11. ISO #611
    Timezone
    Community
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#610)
    What question sorry?
    Quote Originally Posted by the multiquote post
    @Chad with MK/Zeep/SR, I don't think they're buddies. I don't think MK throws shade on the other two if he's with them, I don't think the other two act in the same way on the same thing if they're buddies. I also have scumleans on zeep/sr and a scumread on mk, and everyone else is neutral or the right side of it, so I think the chance of there being scum in that group is high, and I don't think any of them are scum together.
    have you played with mk enough to recognize his meta? i dont think this is a read you can justifiably make without some player knowledge.

12. ISO #612
    Timezone
    Community
    ???
    oh god i only have 8 posts. im gonna give p11-12 a reread after my aram game

13. ISO #613
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    I hated reading through the ending of the day, it was literally grueling. Most of it was one liners and/or filler and/or irrelevant crap and attempting to extract any sort of reads out of it was so obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#316)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#313)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#307)
    Ftr wouldn't the person to ask be @Shinichi for actually coming from the same site
    a

maybe,
    I wanted to say this originally but wasn't sure if you were making some point with MK lmao
    weh

im just saying that if abu is normally a very good player, and this game he is cosplaying a sack of flour, that might be a thing
    Liking Beru here, through her fluff she's pulling out some good comments, and there's better stuff later on too

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBALLZ (#339)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#334)
    Do you think if zeep is town their is scum on the wagon, or just that they arent actively supporting counterwagons?
    I definitely think there is probably 1 scum on the wagon atm regardless of zwerd's alignment tbh
    I agree and would like to look back on this wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#358)
    SB is like the last person I'd want to see lynched today
    why tho

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#385)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorabirb (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#376)
    I vote parked today but idk if there is anything that makes me wanna switch onto a bigger wagon, why are people townreading chad besides "oh he seems towny"
    I honestly get more of a scum read from chad than anyone else thus far tbh
    ...... What? You said you trusted him. Like I get it was a matter of trusting his general intuition but if you think he's the scummiest why would you be trusting that?
    Dusk town, not just because he shares my read (though that is a part of it) but tonally he gives off a sassy town vibe which I appreciate. Also his comment is so true, really don't know why Chad can possibly be town read here and have yet to see any valid reasoning to support that claim.
    Adora flipping their read on Chad is a mood, would comment on it if they weren't conf town
    SR's reaction to that is the fakest crap I have ever seen omg, regardless of alignment that comment sounds like it came straight from reality TV

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#431)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorabirb (#423)
    I didnt see any of the votes move to lucy apparently? So I thought the wagon was between chad and mk? And I dont think mk is scum?

Could someone tell me why lucy so i can make an educated decision?
    Fmpov, little content, the stuff on you feels exaggerated and somewhat artificial the way he says it. Abu stuff seems kind of irrelevant, Abu will be a thing to resolve later
    As I said prior, I still fail to see why an infoless lynch like Daiya who really has little evidence going against him makes more sense than lynching a contentious person like Chad or MK. Regardless of their alignment, both of those flips give info.
    Hate SR's reasoning here, seems like more of an excuse or justification than an actual read

Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#498)
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#495)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#492)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucydrop (#111)
    think i might need to read everything through again, tbh. not happy w/ my current posts, and i need to evaluate other ppl. expect another post within a few hours
    @lucydrop is this ever happening lol
    the attempt to attention shift here onto daiya is v obvious oml
    HE'S THE TOP WAGON
    berutownberutownberutown

Closing thoughts: the only bright side of the Daiya lynch is that there was probably scum on it but out of the 4 people that were on it, 1 is dead and 1 is conf town, leaving SB and SR. Willing to bet one of them is scum, and I'm leaning SR for aforementioned reasons.

That was D1, planning on catching up with D2 soon

14. ISO #614
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMMpire
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#611)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#610)
    What question sorry?
    Quote Originally Posted by the multiquote post
    have you played with mk enough to recognize his meta? i dont think this is a read you can justifiably make without some player knowledge.
    It just didn't seem beneficial to a hypothetical scum player in that position.

15. ISO #615
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    @ayia what counts as fluff to you. where is your personal line between game content and fluff

16. ISO #616
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown

honestly in the sense I was using it before, if I read an entire page and get nothing out of it I consider that a page of fluff. If you ask me whether a specific post is fluff or not, then like
    If it's completely unrelated to the game that's obviously just crap; if you're just doing one liners or just agreeing or just saying stuff that's technically related to the game but still irrelevant or just uninciteful that's like kinda fluff, and then anything better than that isn't really fluff

17. ISO #617
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @ayia there were better targets than adora and outside of dumb tells she hadn't even done anything remotely scummy so what reason would there have been to lynch her. Even speaking news she's the $#@!ing IC.

As for the read mind you I was correct on that alignment. I had made the post before I went to work since I was online at the time and then I supported it afterwards not really sure what the issue is. If anything the reasons why daiya got lynched were very poor and apparently not even correct. I went with my gut and from the few posts daiya made I didnt think she was a good lynch target d1.

18. ISO #618
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    fluff is a spectrum~

honestly in the sense I was using it before, if I read an entire page and get nothing out of it I consider that a page of fluff. If you ask me whether a specific post is fluff or not, then like
    If it's completely unrelated to the game that's obviously just crap; if you're just doing one liners or just agreeing or just saying stuff that's technically related to the game but still irrelevant or just uninciteful that's like kinda fluff, and then anything better than that isn't really fluff
    If your playing a game where you consider an entire page fluff it means ur spectrum of what is fluff is too $#@!ing high pr your playing with players that make bad posts.

19. ISO #619
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    i think ayia just needs more data to get reads than most people and that's ok but doesn't mesh w this playerlist v well

20. ISO #620
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns

sheeping tbz

21. ISO #621
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I hated reading through the ending of the day, it was literally grueling. Most of it was one liners and/or filler and/or irrelevant crap and attempting to extract any sort of reads out of it was so obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#316)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#313)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#310)
    a

maybe,
    I wanted to say this originally but wasn't sure if you were making some point with MK lmao
    weh

im just saying that if abu is normally a very good player, and this game he is cosplaying a sack of flour, that might be a thing
    Liking Beru here, through her fluff she's pulling out some good comments, and there's better stuff later on too

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBALLZ (#339)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomidget (#334)
    Do you think if zeep is town their is scum on the wagon, or just that they arent actively supporting counterwagons?
    I definitely think there is probably 1 scum on the wagon atm regardless of zwerd's alignment tbh
    I agree and would like to look back on this wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#358)
    SB is like the last person I'd want to see lynched today
    why tho

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#385)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorabirb (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#376)
    I vote parked today but idk if there is anything that makes me wanna switch onto a bigger wagon, why are people townreading chad besides "oh he seems towny"
    I honestly get more of a scum read from chad than anyone else thus far tbh
    ...... What? You said you trusted him. Like I get it was a matter of trusting his general intuition but if you think he's the scummiest why would you be trusting that?
    Dusk town, not just because he shares my read (though that is a part of it) but tonally he gives off a sassy town vibe which I appreciate. Also his comment is so true, really don't know why Chad can possibly be town read here and have yet to see any valid reasoning to support that claim.
    Adora flipping their read on Chad is a mood, would comment on it if they weren't conf town
    SR's reaction to that is the fakest crap I have ever seen omg, regardless of alignment that comment sounds like it came straight from reality TV

Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#431)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorabirb (#423)
    I didnt see any of the votes move to lucy apparently? So I thought the wagon was between chad and mk? And I dont think mk is scum?

Could someone tell me why lucy so i can make an educated decision?
    Fmpov, little content, the stuff on you feels exaggerated and somewhat artificial the way he says it. Abu stuff seems kind of irrelevant, Abu will be a thing to resolve later
    As I said prior, I still fail to see why an infoless lynch like Daiya who really has little evidence going against him makes more sense than lynching a contentious person like Chad or MK. Regardless of their alignment, both of those flips give info.
    Hate SR's reasoning here, seems like more of an excuse or justification than an actual read

Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#498)
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#495)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#492)
    @lucydrop is this ever happening lol
    the attempt to attention shift here onto daiya is v obvious oml
    HE'S THE TOP WAGON
    berutownberutownberutown

Closing thoughts: the only bright side of the Daiya lynch is that there was probably scum on it but out of the 4 people that were on it, 1 is dead and 1 is conf town, leaving SB and SR. Willing to bet one of them is scum, and I'm leaning SR for aforementioned reasons.

That was D1, planning on catching up with D2 soon
    Why though? I dont believe scum were on that train due to the fact the night kill was there. Why lower the poe of the train if scum are on it? Seems suicidal at best if you think you it.

22. ISO #622
    Timezone
    Community
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#619)
    i think ayia just needs more data to get reads than most people and that's ok but doesn't mesh w this playerlist v well
    doesnt mesh with the game in general. 50 isnt a lot to go off of. id make 80 in a normal game i put effort into.

23. ISO #623
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @zwerdjib because I'm used to being punished by people that assume scummy things are just that scummy, which is why I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt on why someone is done or not done. Fear killing happens sure but we cant prove if it happened here. What if tbz and SB are just mafia together. That's a possibility as well.

24. ISO #624
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#622)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#619)
    doesnt mesh with the game in general. 50 isnt a lot to go off of. id make 80 in a normal game i put effort into.
    this just means u have to post more at dl br0

25. ISO #625
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#623)
    @zwerdjib because I'm used to being punished by people that assume scummy things are just that scummy, which is why I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt on why someone is done or not done. Fear killing happens sure but we cant prove if it happened here. What if tbz and SB are just mafia together. That's a possibility as well.
    Tbz is mafia is a spicy take =P

26. ISO #626
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns

chad,

tbz is dead

27. ISO #627
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#625)
    Tbz is mafia is a spicy take =P
    It was a joke you fool lmfao

28. ISO #628
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 MK007 randomidget (10), AbuHumaid (5)
    2 Shinichi ayia (4), zwerdjib (10)
    1 beruru Adorabirb (3)
    1 SB. beruru (7)
    5 Not voting Shinichi (19), Secondhand Revenant (10), MK007 (18), SB. (0), Duskfall (7)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Monday, March 30th, 2020. There are 1585616460000 remaining.

29. ISO #629
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm not allowed to have fun it seems. I'll try to give a much bigger contest post later tonight if I'm able to find the time. Mostly to address the bigger quote bubbles.

30. ISO #630
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#629)
    I'm not allowed to have fun it seems. I'll try to give a much bigger contest post later tonight if I'm able to find the time. Mostly to address the bigger quote bubbles.
    Tbh I still don't exactly grasp the joke, so just uh, really a matter of missing it XD

31. ISO #631
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Maybe it's just like ayia mk and SB imo I get killed during the night for saying this lol.

32. ISO #632
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon

33. ISO #633
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon

34. ISO #634
    Timezone
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns

no

35. ISO #635
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 MK007 randomidget (10), AbuHumaid (5)
    2 Shinichi ayia (4), zwerdjib (10)
    1 beruru Adorabirb (3)
    1 SB. beruru (8)
    5 Not voting Shinichi (21), Secondhand Revenant (11), MK007 (18), SB. (0), Duskfall (9)

View Vote History

36. ISO #636
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    It can be a town slip if you like, I am notorious for those :P

37. ISO #637
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Debating if I should focus more on an mk train or creating an SB train. I think I'll go with this for now.

##Vote MK007

38. ISO #638
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    Chad irl rn: WHY DID I TRY PLAY IT OFF AS A JOKE

39. ISO #639
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#638)
    Chad irl rn: WHY DID I TRY PLAY IT OFF AS A JOKE
    Insert anime weeb crying gif

40. ISO #640
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    @beruru more data is always nice, but I'm working with what I have. Just something I have to get used to, ig

41. ISO #641
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    I'm gonna start drudging through D2 now, be back with a wall post in a bit

42. ISO #642
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Lost my multiquote and I am too lazy to get it back so I'll just comment on what I remember

MK seems town to me; his reactions are genuine and his reads seem fine. However, @MK007, I don't think you ever responded to TBZ's question: how are you deducing that Chad/Beru are a scumteam? there's not much evidence afaik to put them together

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#621)
    Why though? I dont believe scum were on that train due to the fact the night kill was there. Why lower the poe of the train if scum are on it? Seems suicidal at best if you think you it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#631)
    Maybe it's just like ayia mk and SB imo I get killed during the night for saying this lol.
    And you have managed to contradict yourself in a span of like 4 posts! SB was on the train so by your own logic that read doesn't make sense lmao
    also I can't help but assume your read on me is nothing more than an OMGUS but w/e

43. ISO #643
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @ayia in my defense I pulled that joke of a post out of my ass and hadn't even considered that SB was on the lucy train :P. I guess if the theory that sh killed tbz because he suspected him is true then I would have no choice but to contradict myself.

44. ISO #644
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#637)
    Debating if I should focus more on an mk train or creating an SB train. I think I'll go with this for now.

##Vote MK007
    nice omgus

45. ISO #645
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    ##Vote SB.

sheeping tbz
    mfw this just makes you look even scummier and you've contributed nothing at all so far this game its literally all fluff

46. ISO #646
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    On mobile so not longposting.

Medium Scumread on Chad
    Really getting a too townie vibe. Wait for the end of the ame and quote this post. There's nothing specifically egrigious but my gut feeling doesn't like his posts.

Slight Scumread on Beru
    Classic "Scum doesnt talk" case right here imo. They've had opportunities to offer more than fluff, even if its a small amount, and have posted mainly fluff and I expect will continue to post only fluff until pressured more.

I also think that both of these can be scum together. Both could be clean or 1 could be clean and 1 could be scum, but these are my 2 reads rn, and I deel that Ive seen enough from Chad that if I die I want that lead at least looked into. In the possible scenario that these 2 are both scum I would suspect one of the inactive players to be the 3rd with the way the game has been going. I know that this isn't super logically aound and doesnt have a lot of quotes behind it(sorry on mobile) but I wanted to pop in and give a gutread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#200)
    Just saw that chad and beru voted together and that raises my suspicion on both.
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#220)
    Really really scumreading beru and chad more after thinking more. Chad can still be a scum without abu being scum. I really have gotten a really bad gut feeling when reading chads posts and honestly the fact that theyre going for zwerd rn makes me susp. Zwerd was a slight scum tell for me but not nearly as strong as the alarms in my head going off for beru and chad rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#249)
    Follow the cop for a crapshoot of N1 is not bad lmao. We haven't seen much from him sadly but I don't want the responsibility of townleading and I don't trust any of yall.

Also idk how to vote or id vote chad rn to pressure him. I really really don't feel right about Chads posts so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#71)
    Wtf @beru lol

Oh $#@! I didnt know that thanks beru. So why the giant copy paste? Should I actually read it?
    i would recommend not reading it unless you wanna go insane
    ##Vote zwerdjib I kinda need more from you. You haven't willing been selling yourself as town yet and the other train outside of MK seems pointless. Therefore, I want a new train.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    This post of Chad's and his long post really just turned on a lot of alarms for him in my head, and it seems like he just wants attention on an "easy" target which is what he's doing to me today.

Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#251)
    ok fine. i can't watch the last episode of eizouken until tomorrow apparently so it's time to write a real post...

i don't understand why some people are assuming that people are townreading adora off of her lack of understanding of metamechanics when there are other ways to townread adora. for example: tonereads lul. purity reads, lul.

that being said i wish that everyone who townread (or scumread tbh) someone without actually stating the reasons for their reads would........... do that............................... we aren't mindreaders........... pls post ur thots

and also meanwhile i can't believe anyone who says they trust chad's intuition usually being right sorry adora. but like i don't think it's scummy i think it's just misreading chad's chadness & that means that she might misread other people's other people-ness which is just something to be aware of

+ also if this is literally adora's first time playing mafia then maybe we shouldn't have chosen d6 ummm that's ok tho.

let's see what else there is...
    @lucydrop no that was not my reason for voting zeep

my reasoning was post 61

hmmmmm

mk writing walls was not what i expected from mk but here he is, writing walls

uh. i don't want to lynch him now. maybe later

except where he starts talking about D1 being a crapshoot. no. bad mk. have more faith in your ability to read posts correctly over following the night actions, of which there shouldn't be any anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

speaking of mk rando has a single target focus on MK since post 1 which is weird. it's not often u see someone get into a tunnel before they even make 1 post in the thread but here we are. @randomidget why

i think SB is sane so i hope he's a villager

i think SR is sane so i hope he's a villager but also @Secondhand Revenant why do u think i think you're town

i don't want to think about chad's existence right now. do my eyes sliding off his posts make them towny or scummy? no. it makes them chad posts

why does the host have more posts than some players itg? rly makes u think
    @ThunderBALLZ bro. ftf is banned.

ok that's it. time to churn butter
    This post of Beru's after me putting a FOS on beru and chad really seemed like obv distancing to me and made me even more susp of the pair, alongside the way they were voting.

47. ISO #647
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    I will say after rereading a lot of the first day and seeing the way SR pushed certain names after they brought up diff people I really have a stronger scumread on him. He could definitely be a 3rd in a hypothetical situation where Beru/Chad are scum.

48. ISO #648
    Community
    Mafia Universe

3 MK007 randomidget (10), AbuHumaid (5), Shinichi (25)
    2 Shinichi ayia (7), zwerdjib (10)
    1 beruru Adorabirb (3)
    1 SB. beruru (8)
    4 Not voting Secondhand Revenant (11), MK007 (22), SB. (0), Duskfall (10)

View Vote History

49. ISO #649
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    Really curious as to why random flipped from Chad to me, and if there was any reasoning besides me putting a FOS on random. Lowkey could be a scumslip to try and push me instead so I stop suspecting him idk. Like with the way the last vote flipped I'm kind of surprised that I'm the top of the votelist right now when I was trying to gather votes on someone not named daiya because I didn't feel great about that vote.

The whole Abu meatshield thing isn't really a major surprise to me so like idk why me being not too concerned about it when beru(who is still fluffing for the most part) and chad have both kept doing scummier things in my eyes makes me a scumread.

50. ISO #650
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Society
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#637)

##Vote MK007
    nice omgus
    Sorry, but voting a person I think is scum is more important than the concern of OMGUS. I ain't a little kid that cries oh my goodness you voted me, time to vote him back.