Star Trek Voyager (with pew-pews!)
This 36/12 game starts Tue Apr 14 at 7am ET / EOD 7pm ET (12am London time) (1am Berlin time).
x1 Borg Queen - Godmother | Ninja x1 | Strongwoman x1 | BPV x2
x1 Culluh - Hunter of the Recluse (Alignment Cop with n0 random Town) | BPV x2
x1 Braxton - Goon | Vengeful | BPV x1
x1 Seska - Arsonist | Ninja x1 | BPV x2
x1 Q - Recluse JOAT (Poisoner [Odd] / Vigilante [Even]) | BPV x2
x1 Q Junior - Lost (Alignment Cop with n0 random Town) | BPV x1x4 Chell, Vorik, Kurros, and The Doctor - Vanilla | BPV x2
x1 Lt. Barclay - Alignment Cop with n0 random Town | BPV x2
x1 Cmdr Chakotay - Tracker | BPV x2
x1 Ensign Kim - Roleblocker | BPV x2
x1 Lt. Torres - Firefighter | BPV x2
x1 Lt. Cmdr Tuvok - Poisoner | Odd | BPV x2
x1 Kes - Reuniting Innocent Child | Cycles 2+ | BPV x2 -- When innocence is claimed, the Mafia may send a mafiachat link to the Lost via PM.
x1 Lon Suder - Resurrecting Suicide Bomber | Cycles 3+ | BPV x2 -- May not use until after Sun 5:30pm ET. When the target is Town, the target is resurrected 9 to 9.5 hours after the next SOD. When the target is Mafia, and the Town Cop has not received a red check on the target, the Suicide Bomber is resurrected 9 to 9.5 hours after the next SOD with the ability to strike again.
x1 Lt. Ayala - Anticlaim (ACM) Baiter | BPV x2 -- Upon being submitted via the ACM, the Baiter is informed that he or she is the reason for a Mafioso dying. Each time this happens, the Baiter wins 2 additional BPVs.
x1 Captain Janeway - Power Hijacker | BPV x3
--may, at the cost of one BPV, submit as a day action via an irrevocable PM by EOD (:00 good, :01 bad) the name of another player not yet targeted and a list of all other night power roles along with how he or she would like each power to be used that night.
--If at EOD the Hijacker is alive with at least one BPV, the host sends the target a PM telling him or her to use the power as requested.
x1 Lt. Paris - Vote Hijacker (role PM falsely states "Vanilla | BPV x2") | BPV x3
--Within 30 minutes after EOD1, this player's role PM is corrected to Vote Hijacker with a third BPV.
--may, at the cost of one BPV, submit as a night action via an irrevocable PM by 90 minutes before SOD (:30 good, :31 bad) two names--the name of another player not yet targeted and yet another player for whom the targeted player must vote.
--The submission is ignored if, at SOD, the Vote Hijacker has no BPVs or any of the three players are dead. Otherwise, the host sends the target a PM 9 to 9.5 hours after SOD telling him or her to park a vote on the listed player by 60 minutes before EOD (:00 good, :01 bad) if both then still live.
x1 Neelix - Morale Officer and Mayor of Voyager (role PM falsely states "Vanilla | BPV x2") | BPV x1 -- does not know that he or she is the Mayor. The player dies with no flip, identifying the deceased as the Mayor. If lynched, the Mayor is resurrected and the 2nd-highest votegetter is killed 9 to 9.5 hours after SOD.
x1 Seven of Nine - Miller (role PM falsely states "Vanilla | BPV x2") | BPV x2 -- does not know that he or she is the Miller.
- The Town must lynch (ties randed; no maj), winning when all Mafia die.
- The Mafia win upon achieving parity with the Town.
- The Mafia must submit an assigned, automated, factional kill, or it will be randed among Town+Lost.
- Except during each of the two 30-minute events, the Godmother, Hunter of the Recluse, Vengeful Goon, and Arsonist may chat 24/7.
- The Recluse knows everyone else's alignment, but no one knows the Recluse's alignment. The Recluse joins Mafia chat 9 to 9.5 hours after the Recluse Hunter receives a result of investigation on the Recluse.
- The Lost knows no one else's alignment, but all of the other Mafia know the Lost's alignment. The Lost receives the result of a submitted peek 9 to 9.5 hours after SOD and joins Mafia chat if and when that peek is on the Godfather.
- Daily Posting Requirement: To avoid the risk of being subbed out, make 2 non-voting, substantive posts by 13.5 hours before EOD and 12 such posts by 4.5 hours before EOD.
- Only the alignment flips at death.
- All three n0 peeks are randed among non-Miller Town until there are no duplicates, then provided manually.
- A 1-hour In-Thread Attack (ITA) window opens 2.5 hours before EOD2 (Fri 4:30pm ET) and again at that time on Sun (d3). Everyone has 1 shot daily with a base to-hit of 64%. All BPVs are converted into ITA shields solely during each ITA window.
- Each player may halve another player's ITA to-hit percent for the next day as a night action via an irrevocable PM no later than 90 minutes before SOD2 and SOD3. Halving survives the halving player's death, and all halving is cumulative (e.g., A player halved twice shoots with a 16% to-hit).
- A 30-minute optional Kahoot event begins 26.5 hours before EOD1 (Tue 4:30pm ET) and again at that time on Thu (d2). The competition will begin when 10 players have joined or at 4:40pm ET, whichever is first. During each event, the top half of participants steal the "halving" ability from the bottom half for the next day. Particularly amazing performances garner additional rewards.
- Insta-Snipe® Anti-Claim (AC) - A Mafioso may submit an irrevocable PM matching a player to his or her role, other than the Cop, the claimed Innocent Child, the Miller, a Vanilla, the Anticlaim (ACM) Baiter, the Suicide Bomber who has already died at least once, and the Mayor who has already died at least once. If the AC is completely correct, the target dies ASAP; otherwise, the submitter does. During the last 2 minutes of the day (:59 and :00), the AC must be only via an irrevocable DM on Discord to facilitate death within 20 seconds.1. Kajot--Godmother - Borg Queen
--Recluse Hunter - Culluh
--Vengeful Goon - Braxton
--Arsonist - Seska
--Recluse - Q
--Lost - Q Junior
--Cop - Lt. Barclay
--Tracker - Chakotay
--Roleblocker - Ensign Kim
--Firefighter - Lt. B'Elanna Torres
--Poisoner - Lt. Cmdr Tuvok
--Innocent Child - Kes
--Suicide Bomber - Lon Suder
--Lt. Ayala - Anticlaim (ACM) Baiter
--Power Hijacker - Captain Janeway
--Vote Hijacker - Lt. Tom Paris
--Morale Officer and Unofficial Mayor of Voyager - Neelix
--Miller - Seven of Nine
--Vanilla #1 - Chell (insufficient memory to post picture)
--Vanilla #2 - Vorik (insufficient memory to post picture)
--Vanilla #3 - Kurros (insufficient memory to post picture)
--Vanilla #4 - The Doctor (insufficient memory to post picture)
10. The Lukundo
15. Garden Gnome
20. The Mighty Quinn
22. King of New York
1. Minato Arisato
1. [NSM] Mikey
Win the Recognition You Deserve! Yay Team! Yay You!
A jury of Mafia veterans will decide who among you will earn the following awards:
--MVP - Best overall performance, winning team
--Co-MVP - Best overall performance, losing team
--All-Star F3 - 2nd best overall performance among Mafia; 2nd and 3rd best performances among Town
--Most Effective Use of Power - From among the players not recognized in one of the above 5 awards; can be a VT's voice and/or votes.
--Zorkberry - Light-hearted award for the "oopsie-est" use of one's power among those who opt in by posting "Zorkberry" before the first event.