Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 851 to 879 of 879

Thread: Flavorless Vig 10'er

  1. ISO #851
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    34,540
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Lol ok

  2. ISO #852
    This was certaintly a game that was played.

    GG to everyone. I apologize for my absolutely terrible day 1 reads, especially @wiggles1993 because I put you as orange for some reason even though you were really villagery

    @Limestone I have never been so brutally pocketed in my entire life. Seriously, I had a mini crisis in DVC because literally everything I knew about meta and how to read people pointed to you being town. Simply a masterful performance. Not even kidding about basically having a crisis lmao, just read it, I think you'll enjoy it. Well $#@!ing played

    @TripleHaven , I don't know if you were lying about this being your first wolf game, but 1) If you were lying, that's ballsy as $#@! and I respect it, and 2) if this really is your first wolf game, that's an incredible performance. You tricked me and a lot of other good players, had impeccable tone. Good job.

  3. ISO #853
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    34,540
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    GG mafia I guess.

    I know I "tunneled you Michelle" but you spoke to me like I was mafia for sure which was scummy.

    Bye

  4. ISO #854
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9,751
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Well, our vig wolfsided hard
    Sorry Wiggles, you were on right track with Lime.
    Also sorry Thunal, tunneling is again prooved a wrong thing.

    Well played wolves, thanks for hosting Aquilla

  5. ISO #855
    Lime's game was just so good in many ways. He managed to flawlessly push villagers while pocketing others and defending his partner. To just emphasize how much it impacted me in particular, he drastically $#@!ed up my readslist by 1) really reinforcing a town lean on Triple, 2) Saying that beeboy and Eqsy were wolfy when I had them more as null. If you notice, after Lime came in, my townreads on triple went up, and my wolfreads on eqsy+beeboy went up (i might have even had beeboy as a villager). This is due to the fact that i like sheeping lime's reads when he's town, and I thought he was a villager, and because he was so villagery I cleared him which obviously pushed up my PoE by an entire slot.

  6. ISO #856
    And eqsy, I personally don't think you played that badly. I think it's our collective fault as a village for pressuring you day 1 and pushing on you. Andrew and I were talking in DVC and we really don't even know why we thought you were wolfy (gah, limestone's case poisoned our brains). Sure, your vig shots could have been better, obviously, but you also can't fault you for shooting who you think are a wolf. Two concrete things I would give as advice:

    1) Claim earlier. If you had claimed an hour earlier, I think we could have had a lot better analysis in the end of day 1
    2) Unless you are 100% sure, don't shoot in an f6 situation. If you had just holstered, we would go into a LyLo situation which is preferable unless you are really sure about michelle. I think this is more of a mechanical miscommunication though (as a new player, more experienced players should have talked about it).

    Ggs regardless, I enjoyed playing with you (and everyone else in the game, really)

  7. ISO #857
    Thread Analyst EqsyLootz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    600
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Discord Mafia!
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Ugh why didn't I just listen to Andrew and Shoot TH Night 1 -_- And then I followed Wiggles... GOD DAMN IT.

  8. ISO #858
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9,751
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#853)
    GG mafia I guess.

    I know I "tunneled you Michelle" but you spoke to me like I was mafia for sure which was scummy.

    Bye
    no.. it was my villagery side .. again.
    I was sure because you said some things who didn't have logic for me and you didn't explain them. I realised you have to be villager when i woke up at 2:30 am and i saw you hammered the day.
    Next time tell me to not put the phone to wake me up

  9. ISO #859
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9,751
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Dvc should be worth reading ^^

  10. ISO #860
    IKEA Aquilla's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    High in the Sky
    Posts
    14,072
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Gender
    gg everyone thanks for playing

  11. ISO #861
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#852)
    @Limestone I have never been so brutally pocketed in my entire life. Seriously, I had a mini crisis in DVC because literally everything I knew about meta and how to read people pointed to you being town. Simply a masterful performance. Not even kidding about basically having a crisis lmao, just read it, I think you'll enjoy it. Well $#@!ing played
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#855)
    Lime's game was just so good in many ways. He managed to flawlessly push villagers while pocketing others and defending his partner. To just emphasize how much it impacted me in particular, he drastically $#@!ed up my readslist by 1) really reinforcing a town lean on Triple, 2) Saying that beeboy and Eqsy were wolfy when I had them more as null. If you notice, after Lime came in, my townreads on triple went up, and my wolfreads on eqsy+beeboy went up (i might have even had beeboy as a villager). This is due to the fact that i like sheeping lime's reads when he's town, and I thought he was a villager, and because he was so villagery I cleared him which obviously pushed up my PoE by an entire slot.

  12. ISO #862
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    39,855
    Gender
    lol

  13. ISO #863
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    39,855
    Gender
    I dodged a bullet on this one, huh @Amrock


    Pun definitely intended. I'll let myself out.

  14. ISO #864
    Building a Case Limestone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,082
    Gender
    gg all !

    TripleHaven did a great job especially for their first wolfgame. Made it easy to call them town and get read townier myself for having done so.

    @Amrock thanks ! Knew there were a lot of strong players who would read me well in this game and wanted to play well enough to compete. Also like setting the bar higher for myself and stuff. Had a lot of fun reading your iso and think you nailed it on the reason for my effort even though you had me town XD

    Feels like so many of my recent wolfgames Wiggles calls me out for my wolfy stuff and I have to keep coming up with new defenses lol. Luckily was actually able to dissuade him this time, think finding the meme post where Michelle and Salv did the cheers to each other helped even if it was silly

    Think town played fine, just generally wrong reads. Hero shot on andrew wasn't good obviously but the majority of new players with a vig will make hero shots so it's not really out of the norm. More experienced players just need to make the vigilante guide like Marko did and we're set. Hope to see them play more at some point !

  15. ISO #865
    Building a Case Limestone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,082
    Gender
    Our reasoning for not killing eqsylootz night one was that wolves goal in this settup is to kill the vig n1 or n2 because the poe is to get 4 mislynches/shots in both cases. Mechanically it's the exact same game except there's a confirmed town in the latter game and gives us less people who could be suspected.

    Essentially in the world he was lying and just a vt (which is possible with some more unpredictable players) we lose poe by killing him in the night. Either real vigilante stacks with us on them or vigilante waits until next day to claim where eqzy would retract as vt and likely die to mislynch. In world real vig stays hidden and we wasted kp on a mislynch it would hurt

    Their claim was kind of obviously real having read their recent posts but there was very little downside to not killing if real and downside to killing if fake so

    Also amrock is a very strong player capable of re evaluating especially if salv got vig shot so think we were safer come day two.

    Originally before the first lynch was leaning on killing andrewgrieve but him suspecting triple at the last second made it so killing him looks bad for wolves so yeh.

  16. ISO #866
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    34,540
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#865)
    Our reasoning for not killing eqsylootz night one was that wolves goal in this settup is to kill the vig n1 or n2 because the poe is to get 4 mislynches/shots in both cases. Mechanically it's the exact same game except there's a confirmed town in the latter game and gives us less people who could be suspected.

    Essentially in the world he was lying and just a vt (which is possible with some more unpredictable players) we lose poe by killing him in the night. Either real vigilante stacks with us on them or vigilante waits until next day to claim where eqzy would retract as vt and likely die to mislynch. In world real vig stays hidden and we wasted kp on a mislynch it would hurt

    Their claim was kind of obviously real having read their recent posts but there was very little downside to not killing if real and downside to killing if fake so

    Also amrock is a very strong player capable of re evaluating especially if salv got vig shot so think we were safer come day two.

    Originally before the first lynch was leaning on killing andrewgrieve but him suspecting triple at the last second made it so killing him looks bad for wolves so yeh.
    Definitely correct because of mechanics. The opportunity to win n3 is worth going for.

  17. ISO #867
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,734
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#846)
    kill michelle after you shoot me

    ##Vote Thunal33
    This was so dumb

    We should have been discussing whether the vig should holster or who they should target etc

    Selfish to end the day there unnecessarily

  18. ISO #868
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,734
    Gender
    Really good game by wolves

    Was getting there on limestone, triple was not in my Poe at all

    Maybe would have reassessed but this format doesn't give you a lot of time to do so

    Shot on Andrew just completely kills our equity

    As amrock and limestone have already said, that's not on the vig. We should have been more vocal and organised in directing the vig

    Wiggles even brought it up and no one bit

  19. ISO #869
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,734
    Gender
    Vig should always hoster at lylo right?

  20. ISO #870
    Soul Reader Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,147
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Gender
    GG, wolves played great. I was definitely fooled by TH.

  21. ISO #871
    Soul Reader TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,880
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#852)
    This was certaintly a game that was played.

    GG to everyone. I apologize for my absolutely terrible day 1 reads, especially @wiggles1993 because I put you as orange for some reason even though you were really villagery

    @Limestone I have never been so brutally pocketed in my entire life. Seriously, I had a mini crisis in DVC because literally everything I knew about meta and how to read people pointed to you being town. Simply a masterful performance. Not even kidding about basically having a crisis lmao, just read it, I think you'll enjoy it. Well $#@!ing played

    @TripleHaven , I don't know if you were lying about this being your first wolf game, but 1) If you were lying, that's ballsy as $#@! and I respect it, and 2) if this really is your first wolf game, that's an incredible performance. You tricked me and a lot of other good players, had impeccable tone. Good job.
    Nope, i wasn't lying! First time
    thank you so much LOL

  22. ISO #872
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    4,676
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    Gender
    gg all.

    I really should have found Esqy. He was a new player that continues to reply with lots of pressure d1. I didn't re-evaluate well enough at all.

  23. ISO #873
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    34,540
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#867)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#846)
    kill michelle after you shoot me

    ##Vote Thunal33
    This was so dumb

    We should have been discussing whether the vig should holster or who they should target etc

    Selfish to end the day there unnecessarily
    Definitely

  24. ISO #874
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    4,676
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#873)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#867)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#846)
    kill michelle after you shoot me

    ##Vote Thunal33
    This was so dumb

    We should have been discussing whether the vig should holster or who they should target etc

    Selfish to end the day there unnecessarily
    Definitely
    wiggles just likes to put poor suffering animals like us out of our misery

    mercy hammer

  25. ISO #875
    Soul Reader TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,880
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Should I nominate limestone for this?

  26. ISO #876
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#875)
    Should I nominate limestone for this?
    Yes if you don’t I will

  27. ISO #877
    Soul Reader TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,880
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#876)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#875)
    Should I nominate limestone for this?
    Yes if you don’t I will
    okay cool

  28. ISO #878
    Soul Reader TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,880
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#877)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#876)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#875)
    Should I nominate limestone for this?
    Yes if you don’t I will
    okay cool
    can u do it lol @Amrock
    Nominating Limestone for Best Scum Performance - Single Player (Small Game)
    in Flavorless Vig 10'er

  29. ISO #879
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#878)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#877)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#876)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#875)
    Should I nominate limestone for this?
    Yes if you don’t I will
    okay cool
    can u do it lol @Amrock
    Nominating Limestone for Best Scum Performance - Single Player (Small Game)
    in Flavorless Vig 10'er
    @TripleHaven

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post3904722

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Cop

The Cop may investigate a player at night and learn that player's full role, including their alignment and any potential powers.