Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491
Results 24,501 to 24,534 of 24534

Thread: Elements the Game Mash

1. ISO #24501
    gg all! very well played all around

thanks mods! nice game

2. ISO #24502
    Am I making you nervous? MarkoRaj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by (False) God of Elements (#24360)
    Shout Outs: Part 1

Even with the great team performances (which is what mafia is about), there were particularly outstanding players on both sides that I want to highlight. Which honestly I debated not doing, just because I think that literally almost every player did decent at worst, and most played great.

Wolves:
    @Beck and @Panther got deep into the heart of the village and dominated the narrative so much, and pocketing key town players so much, that they were able to control lynches and shots lists. They were the literal example of how to powerwolf in a mash, with Beck/Panther/ @Apoc townreading each other and pushing all villas. Utmost respect.

@Chemist1422 had one of the best wolf performances I've seen in a long time, managing to shoot ALL VILLAS, aggressively wolfsiding, and getting little heat. Absolutely amazing.

@Limestone managed to live until the end as the wolf vig. That's an accomplishment in itself. But he mangaged to do so while not bussing and townsiding, which is even more incredible. His AtE and strategy at the end sealed the deal for the wolves. Fantastic.

@yogsloth managed to be townread the entire game, and basically was only caught when he self suicided for strategic reasons. His WIFOM vote against ara was a critical part of the wolf victory, leading to the ara lynch. Well done.

But really, like i said, almost every wolf did great. Shout out to @Underking who led the wolf actions on n0 and n1, the mechanical player, which should not be underestimated. @MarkoRaj had great thread prescence and wolfsided. @LKJ was a great team player. I literally could go on and on.
    Thank you for the mention

Appreciate the hosting Lissa, bop, amrock

Village played amazing and almost pulled it out but line up was just too good

3. ISO #24503
    The CEO Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    The real winner is storp industries who once again took over the thread.
    We all died though

Ephem was even lynched. We may have to fire him

4. ISO #24504
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#24497)
    breaking rules (i.e. editing posts) and deciding how bad a rule break is a different argument and I don't have a strong opinion on it

if someone edited 'there' to 'their' and did or didn't get modkilled.

I would be fine with either decision.
    Ya tbh, both decisions are fine and totally understandable

I have been modkilled for editing a typo so it is a topic close to my heart

(It's not something you do twice though )

5. ISO #24505
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#24491)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#24472)
    At whatever point i counted...which was shortly after i died.

So probably Late Day 4 after ITAs.
    - Lynches count as village KP
    - I subtracted successful heals that were use on Wolf Poison

Kill Power stacked up as follows:

Village had 25 KP
    Wolves had 25 KP

But 5 of those wolf KP are ITA shots taken publicly. 1 on a wolf and 4 on our lynchbait.
    So if we count those as village KP then it's more like 30 to 20.

Also apparently there were 4 village poisoners in the game...LOL.

And i'm not quite sure looking at my spreadsheet whether my counting was super accurate

But anyway, numbers and stuff.
    Just a note on this:

Chem could have discarded his item and therefore nerfed his ITA hit rate. You guys/chem decided to keep his attack at a ridiculously high level, making him practically become an ITA dayvig. This is the choice I would have made, but you can't both do that and then complain that his ITA shots are village killpower. Discard his items giving him more attack if you don't want that. The only real wolf that started the game with a really high attack rate was Yogsloth, the intention behind that was to be a specialized role that you guys could purposefully play around. You decided to have him shoot consensus people/lendunistrus, which I do think was a good move and allowed yogsloth to go very deep, but he also missed all but 1 shot anyway.

And in terms of trying to figure out balance due to ITA stuff, it's important to note that 1) villas smoked wolves in events, making them (specifically, beeboy and GH) have ridiculously high hit rates, and that 2) If you truly want to do an analysis, you should be doing it based off the hit CHANCE, not which ones actually hit, cause that's just variance
    I suppose i forgot when starting at a spreadsheet full of numbers...that almost all our hits were from Chemist

So you are definitely right on that front.

6. ISO #24506
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#24490)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#24459)
    Quote Originally Posted by (False) God of Elements (#24363)
    (as evidenced by a very close game and great performances from both sides)
    That is not what balance is
    Obviously you can't simplify balance into one metric, but I think if both teams played exceptionally well in different areas (village in ITAs and events, wolves in thread control+mechanics wise), both teams tried hard, etc, and then it ends up being a close game, you can't say balance was that that off
    To clarify

I don't think balance was off at all, i just don't think it being close or not close is a valid metric

yes I am pedantic sometimes, sorry if my comment caused confusion!!

7. ISO #24507
    The one post where i suggested balance might be wrong

I later quoted and explained to myself why my own post was silly (classic me tbh)

So...that's a thing

8. ISO #24508
    Based on the Discord DVC, this got blown up way more than I intended :-/

So i will bow out and maybe we can re-visit hosting approaches another time

Thanks again for the great game everyone

9. ISO #24509
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    The one post where i suggested balance might be wrong

I later quoted and explained to myself why my own post was silly (classic me tbh)

So...that's a thing
    pretty $#@!ing wolfy

we should lynch this asap

10. ISO #24510
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    I know I’ve voiced my opinion in Discord so I’ve chosen to hold my tongue here.

Thank you for hosting, Amrock, bopolis, and Lissa.

Awesome job, wolves. Incredibly deserving, you all played extremely well and we all played as a team start to finish. Absolutely lights out every phase, always with the goal to put our most important roles in a position to win. And they delivered! So proud and grateful to be a part of this win and to be able to share it with you all.

11. ISO #24511
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Quote Originally Posted by (False) God of Elements (#24361)
    @Frog managed to suicide into a wolf, and village certaintly doesn't get close without that.
    Oh come on now

Frog's play was literally one of the worst plays ever

He is just lucky that ER backed up his role (WTF) and then swiftly relegated Frog to 2nd worst play by poisoning an SPK.

Wolves were planning to shoot WWH as soon as ITAs opened. IM THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO KILL WWH xD

Frog, an extremely good mash villager, gave his life for ITA bait. WWH was always always always dieing...a terrible blow to the village imo.

ILU Frog, but that was a moment of utter madness
    I mean, I disagree, but I don't think you're looking for a dialogue and it seems like this is making you happy, so dance on mate!

12. ISO #24512
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Lissa hostnotes I might add to later because I think I'm forgetting things still:
    -The paths event (blue text) was mine. It was both very poorly designed and a thread clog. I apologize.
    -58 of the fired shots in this game had a 9% chance to hit; one hit, and it was the firefly on Sunbae.
    DVC calculated the chance of this happening at something like 3.3%. I'm not... entirely sure on the math there, but it's pretty unlikely.

this was the atk/def for all the shots that actually hit if anyone's curious:

13 6
    19 2
    12 -5
    4 6
    7 3
    37.5 2
    5 0
    15 7
    4 2
    0 -2
    11 -8
    23 0
    24 5
    24 1
    6 3
    24 0
    38 3
    7 -1
    26 19
    13 2
    19 6
    48 24
    7 1
    5 1
    36 -1
    13 5
    14 2

By my calculation, 32 hits across the game would have been the expected amount of hits based on hitrates of fired shots, and there were 28 hits in practice. So the amount of hits was pretty close to expected on >9% hitrate shots.
    -From all I saw this was a really high quality game from all sides; thanks everyone Particular shoutout to the impressive level of wolf control of the thread d2; it was pretty wild to read. There are many more things I could list off, but I'd probably forget or leave people out so I'll leave it at that for now
    -The game was definitely balanced around/designed with an expectation of much more quanta coordination, and I do think we made an error in how we talked about that in the OPs. It should have been explicitly encouraged probably.
    -While I helped fine tune the design of this game and bopolis balanced it, it was absolutely amrock's baby, and he did a fantastic job in that sphere as well as hostside. This game had so many $#@!ing moving parts. Literal hundreds. He did an amazing job. Bop balanced the game and also provided much-appreciated assistance during the game when needed.
    -I think being able to discard your items could also have used more emphasis? I myself didn't realize it was a thing until lategame, and I reviewed the OPs; obviously that's an oversight on my part but I do think that happening probably speaks to it not being prominent enough. I'm honestly not sure if literally anyone realized it was a thing.
    -I'm going to reveal the sheep now if anyone's curious.

13. ISO #24513
    Timezone
    Community
    Death (7) - beeboy, Tsunami, Riki, Warren G. Harding, Hawt Sauce, yogsloth, SuperMonkeyFace,
    Fire (5) - SilverKeith, Viggorous, theknightsofneeee, tchaz, dyachei
    time (3) - ladd., Secondhand Revenant, AndrewGreve
    entropy (2) - The Sun Fan, Montecoli
    Ephemeral / Aether (1)
    Chemist1422 / Air (1)
    Bunnelby / Earth (1)
    The Lukundo / Gravity (1)
    Jan / light (1)
    Underking / Water (1)

2) What is the coolest sounding name for a False God? (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/f...al-false-gods/)
    Chaos Lord (8) - beeboy, Tsunami, Warren G. Harding, Hawt Sauce, SilverKeith, tchaz, ladd., Montecoli
    Akebono (5) - yogsloth, SuperMonkeyFace, Viggorous, theknightsofneeee, Underking
    Eternal Phoenix (2) - Chemist1422, Bunnelby
    AndrewGreve / Dark Matter (1)
    The Sun Fan / divine glory (1)
    Jan / Ferox (1)
    dyachei / Hecate (1)
    Secondhand Revenant / Morte (1)
    The Lukundo / Obliterator (1)
    Ephemeral / Overdrive (1)
    Riki / satan (1)

3) Which section of the Elements the game forum seems the coolest? (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php)
    Card Ideas and Art (4) - The Sun Fan, beeboy, Hawt Sauce, Underking
    Events and Competitions (3) - Tsunami, theknightsofneeee, Riki
    Cards (2) - Montecoli, Viggorous
    False Gods (2) - Secondhand Revenant, Ephemeral
    Forum Games (2) - Chemist1422, yogsloth
    PLAY ELEMENTS (2) - ladd.,dyachei
    The Arena (2) - Warren G. Harding, SilverKeith
    Bunnelby / Card art (1)
    AndrewGreve / FAQ (1)
    tchaz / Farming Studies and Statistics (1)
    The Lukundo / Newbie Area (1)
    Jan / Off-Topic Discussions (1)
    SuperMonkeyFace / other topics (1)

4) Amrock first started playing this game in 2013. What element did he choose to start out with?
    Darkness (5) - Tsunami, Ephemeral, ladd., AndrewGreve, SuperMonkeyFace
    Death (4) - beeboy, yogsloth, Warren G. Harding, Bunnelby
    Air (3) - Viggorous, dyachei, tchaz
    Earth (2) - Hawt Sauce, SilverKeith
    Fire (2) - theknightsofneeee, Jan
    Time (2) - Underking, Montecoli
    Chemist1422 / Entropy (1)
    Riki / life (1)
    Secondhand Revenant / Light (1)
    The Sun Fan / Water (1)

5) Assume that Lissa was asked the question, before they even knew about the game "how many elements are there." What do you think she would guess?
    4 (13) - Tsunami, Ephemeral, ladd., beeboy, Viggorous, tchaz, SilverKeith, Jan, Montecoli, The Lukundo, Riki, Secondhand Revenant, The Sun Fan
    8 (3) - theknightsofneeee, Underking, Chemist1422
    5 (2) - AndrewGreve, Warren G. Harding
    yogsloth / 7
    Hawt Sauce / 6
    SuperMonkeyFace / 3.5
    Bunnelby / Fire (1)
    dyachei / "what kind of elements?" (1)

6) Which elements card has the coolest art? (https://elementsthegame.fandom.com/wiki/Card_List)
    Quantum Pillar (8) - theknightsofneeee, SuperMonkeyFace, Viggorous, SilverKeith, Jan, Riki, The Sun Fan, AndrewGreve
    Light (2) - Tsunami, beeboy
    Schrodinger's Cat (2) - Chemist1422, beeboy
    dyachei / Amethyst Dragon (1)
    Hawt Sauce / Amethyst Pillar (1)
    Montecoli / Chaos Seed (1)
    Secondhand Revenant / Entropy (1)
    Warren G. Harding / Lycanthrope (1)
    ladd. / Malignant cell (1)
    tchaz / MAxwell's Demon (1)
    Ephemeral / Obsidian Tower (1)
    Underking / Relic (1)
    yogsloth / Werewolf (1)

7) How many hours a day did Amrock play Elements when he first started out? (Rounded up)
    6 (4) - AndrewGreve, beeboy, Chemist1422, Underking
    8 (4) - Jan, Tsunami, Montecoli, yogsloth, SilverKeith
    4 (3) - The Sun Fan, Warren G. Harding, dyachei
    5 (3) - Secondhand Revenant, ladd.
    10 (3) - Viggorous, Bunnelby, Ephemeral
    3 (2) - theknightsofneeee, Riki
    7 (2) - Hawt Sauce, tchaz
    SuperMonkeyFace / 15 (1)
    The Lukundo / 17 (1)

8) Which off topic forum discussion is likely to produce the most anger? (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/o...c-discussions/)
    Politics (17) - AndrewGreve, beeboy, Underking, Jan, Tsunami, Montecoli, SilverKeith, The Sun Fan, Warren G. Harding, Secondhand Revenant, ladd., Viggorous, Bunnelby, Ephemeral, theknightsofneeee, Riki, SuperMonkeyFace,
    Religion (3) - Chemist1422, dyachei, tchaz
    Forum Games (2) - yogsloth, Hawt Sauce
    The Lukundo / Battle (1)

9) Which is the coolest: Mono, Duo, Triple/Quartet, or Rainbow decks? (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/p...ck-ideas-here/)
    Rainbow (19) - AndrewGreve, beeboy, Jan, Tsunami, Montecoli, SilverKeith, The Sun Fan, Warren G. Harding, Secondhand Revenant, ladd., Viggorous, Bunnelby, Ephemeral, theknightsofneeee, Riki, Chemist1422, tchaz, yogsloth, Hawt Sauce,
    Mono (3) - SuperMonkeyFace, dyachei, The Lukundo
    Underking / Duo (1)

10) Would you want to live in the Elements World? (Yes/No)
    No (15) - AndrewGreve, beeboy, Jan, Montecoli, SilverKeith, The Sun Fan, Warren G. Harding, Secondhand Revenant, Bunnelby, theknightsofneeee, yogsloth, Hawt Sauce, dyachei, The Lukundo, Underking
    Yes (8) - Tsunami, ladd., Viggorous, Ephemeral, Riki, Chemist1422, tchaz, SuperMonkeyFace

total scores:
    beeboy 93
    SilverKeith 92
    Tsunami 86
    Montecoli 83
    The Sun Fan 83
    Viggorous 83
    Jan 81
    theknightsofneeee 79
    ladd. 79
    Riki 79
    Warren G. Harding 78
    AndrewGreve 75
    Secondhand Revenant 75
    Ephemeral 70
    Bunnelby 65
    tchaz 63
    Hawt Sauce 61
    yogsloth 60
    SuperMonkeyFace 56
    Underking 53
    Chemist1422 45
    The Lukundo 38
    dyachei 37

14. ISO #24514
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#24512)
    58 of the fired shots in this game had a 9% chance to hit; one hit, and it was the firefly on Sunbae.

15. ISO #24515
    58 of the fired shots in this game had a 9% chance to hit; one hit, and it was the firefly on Sunbae.

We knew the firefly hit was lucky, but not THAT lucky

1/58!? Wow

16. ISO #24516
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#24513)
    4) Amrock first started playing this game in 2013. What element did he choose to start out with?
    Darkness
    Ok...

This is p cool

17. ISO #24517
    Timezone
    Community

We knew the firefly hit was lucky, but not THAT lucky

1/58!? Wow
    Yeah pretty wild, the rand for 9%s was really extreme in this game.

The intent was definitely for people with low attack who were targeting people with higher attack to be able to, well, hit. Like, at all. Not often, but sometimes. The base hitrate at 9% is .6*the standard hitrate; it's low, but it's not THAT kind of low.

In practice the rand was very extreme in that sphere and it didn't really work out that way. There was actually, I believe, only four rands in the whole game that would have hit on a 9% (read: randed 1-9 out of 1-100).

18. ISO #24518
    Community
    GOG.com
    OK, I realize it's a few days later, but I finally got to a computer, so just wanted to expound on a couple of things and put some thoughts down. First - players:

@Arapocalypse - Sorry I had to do you dirty like that and subject you to such a stressful Day phase. I thought you handled that Day pretty amazingly. Please don't hold it against me, lol. Keep bringin' the hype!

@Beck - A true pleasure as always. You were wolf team captain as far as I was concerned. The entire sequence with you shooting at bun and outing yourself had me laughing so hard I was literally in tears. Phenomenal.

@Chemist1422 @Limestone @Panther - Thanks for the carry gentlemen. You guys had me worried with sagging WIM towards the end there, but you all did enough to ensure the victory. Chemist in particular had a great end game. You guys also did an amazing job planning out those last two nights' worth of actions. Flawless.

@GeneralHandkerchief - I fully recognize this was my one and only chance to snow you so thoroughly. I'l savor it, because I know it's not likely to come around again! For what it's worth, the anxiety and pro-Town motivation to shoot the NPC was so easy to fake because it was still a very real leftover from The Dragger in Beck's mash. I like to think that if I were Town in that spot, I would actually be doing the exact same thing... so even though in this game I happened to know I was trying to pull your high-% chance away from a potential live wolf, even if I were Town I probably would have shot that NPC myself.

@Quick_Ben - You're still the best yog!wolf reader in the game. One day I'll figure out how to fool you.

To the rest of my wolfbros, it was a blast, we had a great team, we functioned really well. Lots of other Townies out there had amazing reads too and we had our work cut out for us trying to balance shooting the Townies that were right without making it too obvious that's why we were shooting them!

Astonishingly, for a 60 player game, I didn't have any real issues with anybody. Everybody was cool, nobody was a $#@!, and the overall tone and vibe of the whole game was super fun.

19. ISO #24519
    Community
    GOG.com
    I want to thank the mods again - Amrock, Bop, Lissa. Insanely complicated and difficult to balance, and for once, I don't have any complaints. (Maybe that just means it was wolf-sided!) A handful of mistakes were made, but I don't think any of them were crippling and everything was handled appropriately. I can't imagine how difficult it had to be to run this thing.

Great job to everyone and thanks again.

20. ISO #24520
    Community
    GOG.com
    I saw a few thoughts in DVC on my suicide, so I'd like to explain a little bit about why I did it.

I'm aware that if I had simply voted Ara and succesfully lynched her Day 4, I could have been lynched Day 5 and it would have been the same gamestate... in a way. However, the purpose behind the play wasn't to get Ara lynched Day 5... it was to create chaos Day 6.

I posted my response to Andrew's referencing my role in Amrock's last mash (and really, that was too good to pass up anyway) with 14 minutes to go, just to let Town know I was there and reading, and not participating. At that time, it was no certain thing that Ara would be lynched, and with as much heat as there was on me, putting a vote down on her might have swung things back to me. By making my self-vote with three minutes to play, it was just enough time to create a little panic but not enough time to really do anything about it to change the outcome.

The inevitable conclusion once I flipped goon would be that I suicided to protect wolf KP. I knew that no matter what Ara did (and she actually played that next day fabulously, working not only to try and clear herself, but to genuinely scum hunt) Town would be forced to follow the obvious path and lynch her. With 3 x wolf KP there at end game, Town just wouldn't be able to afford to try and level themselves. By suiciding, wolf team was able to control (or at least much more strongly influence) the Day 5 narrative, and of course, keep the actual wolf KP alive.

The real payoff to the play, however, was always to turn the next day into a $#@!show. Once Ara flipped Town, there would inevitably be blowback against whichever Townies were on her wagon, and given the intense heat on all three remaining wolves even back when I was alive, it would be just enough of a narrative shift to allow the wolves to continue keeping Limestone alive. I knew my wolfbros would figure out that if Chemist suicided next, we'd just about have it locked down. Massive credit to those three guys that they actually managed to use that chaos to mis-lynch and end the game cleanly.

21. ISO #24521
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#24520)
    I saw a few thoughts in DVC on my suicide, so I'd like to explain a little bit about why I did it.

I'm aware that if I had simply voted Ara and succesfully lynched her Day 4, I could have been lynched Day 5 and it would have been the same gamestate... in a way. However, the purpose behind the play wasn't to get Ara lynched Day 5... it was to create chaos Day 6.

I posted my response to Andrew's referencing my role in Amrock's last mash (and really, that was too good to pass up anyway) with 14 minutes to go, just to let Town know I was there and reading, and not participating. At that time, it was no certain thing that Ara would be lynched, and with as much heat as there was on me, putting a vote down on her might have swung things back to me. By making my self-vote with three minutes to play, it was just enough time to create a little panic but not enough time to really do anything about it to change the outcome.

The inevitable conclusion once I flipped goon would be that I suicided to protect wolf KP. I knew that no matter what Ara did (and she actually played that next day fabulously, working not only to try and clear herself, but to genuinely scum hunt) Town would be forced to follow the obvious path and lynch her. With 3 x wolf KP there at end game, Town just wouldn't be able to afford to try and level themselves. By suiciding, wolf team was able to control (or at least much more strongly influence) the Day 5 narrative, and of course, keep the actual wolf KP alive.

The real payoff to the play, however, was always to turn the next day into a $#@!show. Once Ara flipped Town, there would inevitably be blowback against whichever Townies were on her wagon, and given the intense heat on all three remaining wolves even back when I was alive, it would be just enough of a narrative shift to allow the wolves to continue keeping Limestone alive. I knew my wolfbros would figure out that if Chemist suicided next, we'd just about have it locked down. Massive credit to those three guys that they actually managed to use that chaos to mis-lynch and end the game cleanly.
    It was a solid strategic play from you/the mafia, and evidently did work in the end!!!

Still enjoyed playing with you regardless of alignment!!!!

22. ISO #24522

This post is everything about why this wolf team was so awesome

They were all next level. Legends.

23. ISO #24523
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#24518)
    Astonishingly, for a 60 player game, I didn't have any real issues with anybody. Everybody was cool, nobody was a $#@!, and the overall tone and vibe of the whole game was super fun.
    I didn't read that much, but I do want to echo that. Even if I'm being pocketed by a w0lf.

24. ISO #24524
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#24522)

Yeah, excellent wolfing. I'm not really sure why Ara got lynched, but wolves did it is in the end what is true. Then it was tough for the villagers.

I'm still interested to know if you are going to release wolf-chat. Obviously, you have complete prerogative not to if you don't want to, and lessons could be learnt - possibly - on individual players. But, on the other hand, it seems like an exemplar of how to wolf-team ... which would surely be for the greater good in the long run.

25. ISO #24525

26. ISO #24526
    Timezone
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Thanks for the kind words, yog. Always a pleasure to play games with you, too.

I love your post about your thoughts and reasoning behind your self-vote. I was screaming with joy in DVC because of how awesome and selfless it was. Apoc mentioned it as well, but what was so impressive is how willing everyone was to lay down their life to further our wincon. LKJ’s shooting tchaz is another perfect example of this. You don’t often see such team-play in games anymore, with such purpose and ingenuity, especially in games of this size with so much chaos.

Looking forward to our next game for sure.

27. ISO #24527
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    What won the oracles helper voting and can you show the votecount?

Also, did the freeze action work on GH despite our failed attempt at blocking his ITA shot? In other words, did I completely $#@! up by not using that freeze-vig thing silently on him that day?

28. ISO #24528
    Timezone
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#24527)

Also, did the freeze action work on GH despite our failed attempt at blocking his ITA shot? In other words, did I completely $#@! up by not using that freeze-vig thing silently on him that day?

3 or more people will post exactly 69 times in the game thread day 1
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 0 votes

Someone posts in bold purple that they wish for something
    -I did not check whether this was true as it couldn't win anyway (more votes than known true predictions) and "wish" was too common to search, dunno who sent it, 8 votes

No one will have less than 10 posts
    -FALSE (so close yet so far rip), dunno who sent it, 1 vote

Montecore will not say the words "conference call" "lift" "virgin" "patriarchy" "problematic" or "gin up" at all the rest of the day without someone explicitly asking him to say one of those words/phrases
    -TRUE, dunno who sent it, 3 votes (this lost a tie rand)

There will be a wagon of at least three players on The Lukundo before EoD
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 2 votes

The final wagon will have at least 17 votes
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 3 votes

There will not be any further Boggle events
    -TRUE, Fuchs, 3 votes (Mantichora, TripleHaven, Mill Crab)

Mantichora will use the yougotme.gif before eod
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 1 vote

There will be 5 or more 0-posters at EoD today

---

I can fish up who sent the rest but it wasn't recorded on the sheet.

GH was unroleblockable as well as having untamperable ITAs due to holding Titan, but the action didn't fail as a whole. I believe he'd still have been considered frozen.
    Last edited by Lissa; May 25th, 2020 at 11:37 PM.

29. ISO #24529
    I know I mentioned it in DVC but I preferred my initial answer instead of the fixed one (wish) lol

Everyone talks in circles. People that post poorly get a pass because they are perceived to be good and they can always be resolved later. Some poor unfortunate soul gets wagoned for next to no reason but since they don't have the right reputation the majority of votes settle on them because it's safest. They might flip mafia. Who knows. Does it matter? Ultimately the day is fruitless as the game truly begins tomorrow. We all waste another day of our lives arguing on the internet.

30. ISO #24530
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#24529)
    I know I mentioned it in DVC but I preferred my initial answer instead of the fixed one (wish) lol

Everyone talks in circles. People that post poorly get a pass because they are perceived to be good and they can always be resolved later. Some poor unfortunate soul gets wagoned for next to no reason but since they don't have the right reputation the majority of votes settle on them because it's safest. They might flip mafia. Who knows. Does it matter? Ultimately the day is fruitless as the game truly begins tomorrow. We all waste another day of our lives arguing on the internet.
    That's just the reality of human dynamics. It can be overcome, but that's why the players who were alive at the end were there.

31. ISO #24531
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#21316)
    You know what's hilarious

Before this game started I was chatting with Amrock about last year's game, with all the binary

I endgamed that one screaming that you can't give someone a town pass for shooting slank wolves but voting villagers, caught the deep wolf at the end that way, I forget who it was

And this game all I've done is shoot a slank wolf and vote villagers

But I'm Town

foisted on my own pitard
    I just wanted to highlight this post. I bookmarked it for post-game as hilarious regardless of his alignment.

32. ISO #24532
    Timezone
    Community
    League of Legends
    AKA
    Sett
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also what was going on with that adventure event?

33. ISO #24533
    Timezone
    Community
    5AF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#24528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#24527)

3 or more people will post exactly 69 times in the game thread day 1

Someone posts in bold purple that they wish for something
    -I did not check whether this was true as it couldn't win anyway (more votes than known true predictions) and "wish" was too common to search, dunno who sent it, 8 votes

No one will have less than 10 posts
    -FALSE (so close yet so far rip), dunno who sent it, 1 vote

Montecore will not say the words "conference call" "lift" "virgin" "patriarchy" "problematic" or "gin up" at all the rest of the day without someone explicitly asking him to say one of those words/phrases
    -TRUE, dunno who sent it, 3 votes (this lost a tie rand)

There will be a wagon of at least three players on The Lukundo before EoD
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 2 votes

The final wagon will have at least 17 votes
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 3 votes

There will not be any further Boggle events
    -TRUE, Fuchs, 3 votes (Mantichora, TripleHaven, Mill Crab)

Mantichora will use the yougotme.gif before eod
    -FALSE, dunno who sent it, 1 vote

There will be 5 or more 0-posters at EoD today

---

I can fish up who sent the rest but it wasn't recorded on the sheet.

GH was unroleblockable as well as having untamperable ITAs due to holding Titan, but the action didn't fail as a whole. I believe he'd still have been considered frozen.
    Double whammy

GH wins the rand when we tie (I did the monte phrases)
    AND
    I could have blasted him in the face silently during daytime and failed to

34. ISO #24534
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself