Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Newbie's Paradise #2

1. ISO #451
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#449)
    I touched on it a bit in Mafia Chat; it incriminated me. I also really wasn't that scared of you, as your case wasn't strong and I'm pretty used to being scumread earlygame.
    Yeah, the main flaw behind my town game is that I'm not pushy regarding my reads.

2. ISO #452
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    The activity kind of made this game boring for me as well.

And no, I'm not Geyde. If you want I can DM you on my home forum, but I'm actually pretty surprised you didn't pick up on who I was.

3. ISO #453
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Hungary
    woww, so Cocoro has 3 votes already, and it is only me to vote?
    You want me to end this?

I knew I would have shot him down last night...

4. ISO #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Mitsume (#85)
    So yeah, here's where I'm at now that everyone's posted.

V
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kokoro Mitsume
    Ciderhead
    Caccio
    Unity Bringer

Polypies
    Niphredil

Mikey
    King

Ydrasse
    gamer
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W

I still feel satisfied with my vote on gamer aorn. His reads have been fairly insipid and way too consensus-y. He hasn't really done anything with his RQS answers, all of which contrast with the face-value enthusiasm he's been showing.
    Yeah, I should really have been more pushy in this regard.

5. ISO #455
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#452)
    The activity kind of made this game boring for me as well.

And no, I'm not Geyde. If you want I can DM you on my home forum, but I'm actually pretty surprised you didn't pick up on who I was.
    Sure, DM me.

6. ISO #456
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Caccio72 (#453)
    woww, so Cocoro has 3 votes already, and it is only me to vote?
    You want me to end this?

I knew I would have shot him down last night...
    Oh, the game is already over. It was me and scrawl. Not sure why the modbot is still doing its thing.

7. ISO #457
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    Community
    Hungary
    Oh crap, I just read it is all over, Cocoro was town...sorry...I failed at this one.
    Is there a post telling the roles of all of us, please link me to it, although I guess Gamer was mafia then, and...scroul?

8. ISO #458
    Timezone
    #444 @Caccio72

You are correct, it was me (gamer) and scrawldragon

9. ISO #459
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    Community
    Hungary
    well then I was not too far, I kept suspecting it is either cocoro-scraul, or gamer-scraul...we should have lynched scraul, sorry, he was indeed the more sure target, since I did not suspect unity, I should have knew this...so I still screwed up this one, sorrryyyyyyy

10. ISO #460
    Timezone

Well played, Gamer. Sorry Mikey

11. ISO #461
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    Community
    Hungary
    well ok, now I have only 1 game left to lay, where I will be obviously lynched in a few hours...pheww, will have to start searching for a new one now I guess. Just please tell your last thought, considering how new I am, was I really that terrible? This is the very 1st full game I ended here after all

12. ISO #462
    Timezone
    Everybody kind of agreed that scrawl was a wolf, lynching him doesn't really change too much because then you just die at night and we're back in the F3 LyLo between myself, Unity, and Kokoro. Which likely ends in the same way, to be honest.

But you played well, I actually really didn't think you were the vigilante and you were a very obvious villager. Getting a PR as a newbie is definitely scary and I think you held your composure well, if you gave in and shot Kokoro like you wanted to the game would have ended even sooner.

13. ISO #463
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    Community
    Hungary
    and congrats gamer and scroll, you both did very well, you managed to make yourself much less suspicious to me than Cocoro, it was round 80-20 in your favor, all the way from the start...at least for me

14. ISO #464
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Caccio72 (#461)
    well ok, now I have only 1 game left to lay, where I will be obviously lynched in a few hours...pheww, will have to start searching for a new one now I guess. Just please tell your last thought, considering how new I am, was I really that terrible? This is the very 1st full game I ended here after all
    I don't think you were bad at all, you made yourself pretty clearly town which is half the job, and you managed to avoid the nightkill as our only PR. I'm sure with a bit more experience you'll gain in confidence in terms of making and pushing scumreads etc.

15. ISO #465
    Timezone
    Not that mine were any good this game! Defended the active wolf on D1, pushed two townies then heavily tunneled Kokoro in graveyard chat. Fantastic stuff

16. ISO #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhead (#464)
    confidence
    From personal experience I've been losing my confidence the more I play FM, so your mileage may vary.

17. ISO #467
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    Community
    Hungary
    thanks for this comment, now my otherwise inflated, but now quite badly damaged self-confidence has regained some health, lol.

And also thanks for this game too, congrats to the winners, and hope we will meet in a lot of future games too, cheers, will have to follow the other game till my death there, just to make sure nothing will change.

18. ISO #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhead (#465)
    heavily tunneled Kokoro in graveyard chat.
    I intentionally made this alt because I was tired of the paranoia regarding my main account.

Looks like it didn't help me by much.

19. ISO #469
    Thread Analyst
    Timezone
    Community
    Hungary
    removing the game from my bookmarks, if there is anything else you wish to tell me, like some advices for the vig role I had, please PM me, bye and have fun!

20. ISO #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Caccio72 (#469)
    some advices for the vig role
    Always shoot the counterwagon.

Like if you had shot Niph instead of Poly we'd have one more chance regarding the ML and we'd also have more info for the VCA.

21. ISO #471
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Mitsume (#308)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#307)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Mitsume (#305)
    So here's the thing. UB's obviously the vigilante here.

I'm V, and FTR I've known UB was the Vig since way earlier in the so there's no way in hell that I make these kills.

Which means that the two wolves are in gamer/Caccio/Scrawldragon.

I really think Scrawl's very likely a wolf here.

gamer/Caccio... yeah, one of the wolves went quite deep.
    I'm really confused why wolves are killing in PoE, but scrawls slot has done nothing all game so I see no reason why it shouldn't just die.
    Poor attempt at hunting the Vig. It's kind of obvious UB's VT claim was a bluff.

It's why I asked the vig to holster if yesterday was a ML as I feared she could potentially have shot me out of paranoia.

But yeah, tomorrow I basically need to find the last wolf between you/Caccio... and frankly I absolutely loathe being the deciding party in a 3-way LyLo.
    I figured by her response to me calling out the VT claim that she was probably the vig. I was intending to slip some vig cover by pointing it out, since the real vig would be a lot more concerned at the "vig PoE shrinking" than a wolf. It's part of why I expected to die last night, actually. But the wolves just killed a mislynch target for us in LyLo so that's fine and dandy.

Obviously from my point of view, if I'm looking at a pair of two in Caccio/scrawl/Kokoro who's going to fail a PR hunt so badly, it'd probably be the former two. My only problem with your slot is that you're still alive after being a consensus townread and leader the entire game, but I find it incredibly unlikely you pull off such a questionable kill?

And if you did, then bravo. You've fooled me.
    Also, the bolded one pinged me hard just like Marshal did in Poisonous or how Marl did in a game a year ago.

And yet I ignored it.

22. ISO #472
    Timezone
    Community
    Neoseeker: Interactive Role-playing Community
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    I woke up to this. Well, it's what I get for tunneling on Kokoro so hard.

23. ISO #473
    Community
    NSM, FFR,Smogon, ZeldaDungeon, The Syndicate, 2+2, DailyMafia, elsewhere
    something tells me you did mean post restriction

24. ISO #474
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    poly
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

25. ISO #475
    Community
    Neoseeker IRP
    Good job by the wolves, and some good townies showing themselves to be not lynchable at certain points.

Very cool @Unitybringer

26. ISO #476
    Timezone
    I did.

Probably helps that my first FM game ever was a game with a post restriction and people used PR to mean both Power Role and Post Restriction (it was also rolemadness so there were no vanillas)