Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Doc/Vig Newbie Light 13er: Crypt of the Necrodancer

1. ISO #501
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Doc/Vig Newbie Light 13er: Crypt of the Necrodancer Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Quick RockmSockmRobots (6), crazeeflapjack (13)
    2 RockmSockmRobots Dark Soulz (2), Quick (17)
    2 MK007 evaaaa (9), Sirius9121 (7)
    1 warren42 newton_scamander (9)
    1 Sirius9121 MK007 (3)
    1 newton_scamander Apogee (16)
    2 Not voting Kota1000 (11), warren42 (28)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, May 23rd, 2020. There are 1590285660000 remaining.

2. ISO #502
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @crazeeflapjack in response to your question
    394 and 400 are your voting posts btw
    Rockm's vote is based on QuickvJake having to be a TvS. It seems to me like she is being a bit desperate to maintain that line of thought since she brought it up D1. From then on her other posts seem a lot forced to me so that she can 'solidify' her case on Quick(467 struck out to me for example). I also didn't like how she immediately reached the explanation for the BigBoss kill as framing her.
    As for crazee, you've been seeming a lot more open to discussion rather than attempting to shade Quick whenever one can. I don't agree with your SR on Quick but I haven't been able to reach a good read on you yet(will give reads
    in my next post btw) . So I didn't bring you up in my post then.

3. ISO #503
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    My town list would go like Warren, Apogee, Quick and Kota, much more sure on these people.

MK007 - His vote/FOS on me sort of gives me town vibes, seems like he is trying to solve based on what he has with the wagons. I liked his posts so far but obviously don't have much yet.
    Newton- Less sure on this, saw some discussion on him last page, I think that the vote on Warren seems more likely to be an LHF move than one a scum would make, considering Warren has sort of been a town read/near town read for quite a number of people this game.
    Sirius- I get the same vibes as I have from MK007 in his manner in solving the game, but I'm not sure I quite understand the reasoning behind some of his reads
    Crazee - I had a null to nullscum read going on him D1 for focusing on eva a bit too much, but I can't reach a good read on him. Based on what I've seen D2 so far, I could chalk up what I found scummy in his behaviour to play styles mostly. Also there was a bit of a moment where he and Rockm had a small argument/disagreement in regards to the wagon on eva, so I feel a little bit good about him at least since I'm scum leaning on Rockm

Evaa-Didnt get a chance to re-read her D1 yet, I found the reasoning she had to reach that Rockm needs to be pressured a bit odd today. I'd been TRing her D1, I need to see her posts again with a tiny bit of salt(eck I forgot the saying that had salt on it).
    Rockm- My strongest SR so far, based on my last post

4. ISO #504
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota1000 (#475)
    With a quick ISO on Newton, these are my thoughts. They have been very vague, and absent. Also, the majority of their posts have simply been questions about terminology/game mechanics. Lastly, they have had very few reads.

Here’s their best reads:
    Quote Originally Posted by newton_scamander (#183)
    I don't really like how Quick keeps defending Jake, so I think that's where my vote is going for now. I also am getting a small town read from Evaa and Jake, just a gut feeling mostly.

##Vote Quick
    This was very echoed based on the first 4 people already on Quick. I also have noticed they use “gut feeling” for a lot of their reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by newton_scamander (#281)
    I'm going to take back my previous town read I had on Jake. Some of his comments are just kind of weird to me like how he has no comment on some things, and how in the beginning he asked if anyone had any questions or queries or something like that. I think my ote is staying on Quick for now, but those are just my thoughts.
    Skimmed over this post I think. I agree that the vote on Quick seemed odd to me, I believe that was his first post after over a day of inactivity. Not sure on the change of his reads on Jake though, seems like LHF?? Anyway I meant to bring it up on my read list post but it just went over my mind

5. ISO #505
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#491)
    Let us assume in the 4 people that voted Jake, at least 1 are wolves.
    evaaaa (40), Apogee (17), Dark Soulz (18), RockmSockmRobots (27)

Let us also assume that in the 3 ties, at least 1 is a wolf.
    evaaaa and Quick.
    Sorta confused with this post, you were voting for MK007 who wasn't on any wagon? Anyway, what's your train of thought based on this post? Who would you see as scum in Jake wagon or between eva/Quick since you think there is a scum in here?

6. ISO #506
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Just some quick thoughts from reading what you guys said yesterday:

The Quick wagon seems pretty pure, but the fact that scum let it tie makes me think that Quick has a good chance of being town. This is assuming a lot ofc, scum could've let it rand with quick being scum but that seems like an unnecessary risk for day 1.

For me rn I would look for scum among evaaaa, Apogee, Dark Soulz, RockmSockmRobots. The person I subbed in for clearly felt some type of way about dark souls so that seems like a decent enough place for me to start

##Vote Dark Soulz
    Are you basing that on her vote being on me D1? It was in RVS though. Or is there some other post you're referring to that I'm not thinking about?

7. ISO #507
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    LCN
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Both MK and Font voted them.
    Therefore, that slot is probably scummy.

My read RN is: scum = Quick + random person possibly Eva + MK007

8. ISO #508
    Timezone
    Community
    LCN
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#507)
    DS is a V rn to me.

Random person list (possible):

Eva
    Rockm

TBC

9. ISO #509
    Timezone
    Community
    LCN
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    They bad feeling +1

10. ISO #510
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 Quick RockmSockmRobots (6), crazeeflapjack (13)
    2 RockmSockmRobots Dark Soulz (7), Quick (17)
    2 MK007 evaaaa (9), Sirius9121 (10)
    1 Sirius9121 MK007 (3)
    1 newton_scamander Apogee (16)
    2 Not voting Kota1000 (11), warren42 (28)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, May 23rd, 2020. There are 1590285660000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

11. ISO #511
    [V]RockmSockmRobots[\V]

As I’m not going to be around much more this is where I feel best leaving my vote.

12. ISO #512
    ##Vote RockmSockmRobots

13. ISO #513
    DS is a V rn to me.

I believe Fontana’s DS vote was random, and she didn’t change it cause she wasn’t online (hence why she got a sub). Not really sure why Mk007 is still following that vote, but maybe they just wanted to place a vote before rereading and catching up.

Also, I had asked last page why the triple tie points to Fontana being scum? Maybe I misread you, but it seemed like thats what you were implying. Care to explain?

14. ISO #514
    @crazeeflapjack care to look at 473? I’d really like an answer before I decide where to place a vote.

15. ISO #515
    So I decided to ISO Rockm, just to see if anything popped up. (I know I’m posting a lot in a row, but I just keep getting new thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#91)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#56)
    Lmao I waste 1 post on nothing now

BE ACTIVE
    Ok. What do you think about crazy and big jumping on eva? Thoughts on eva?
    To me they’re not being crazy. 2 votes out of 13. I think it’s good, as we can get some conversation flowing.
    also thoughts of me: I’m amazing
    Lol One of the people voting you is called crazee it was an autocorrect or an auto-brain-correct, I'm not sure which
    Thanks for answering about yourself though lol
    For some reason, I don’t really like this interaction. Rockm has been placing Eva town all game, with one little reconsideration early D2, which didn’t change their mind about Eva’s towniness.

Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#224)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#223)
    @evaaaa I'm not sure, not super happy with sirius, jake, quick, or apogee but don't imagine the whole pack is in there
    So who are you voting rn?
    What part of I'm not sure do you not understand?
    I found it a little frustrating that Rock gave a list of suspects Without explanation, and did not have a solid suspicion as to where to place a vote. Also, the reply to Quick seemed quite hostile in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#256)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss (#244)
    ##Vote Sirius9121 That was stupid of me.

Anyways, only 4ish hours left, but I'll be around basically from now till EOD.
    I like this vote better and would vote here as well though since you think I'm fence sitting not sure you want me voting here lol
    I did not like this response at all! Huge suspicions on this, I don’t know why someone would not want another person voting with their vote, even if they have a disagreement. It just seems like an odd excuse for Rock not to shift votes.

Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#259)
    I have a kid so dinner, soon to be bath and bed. Idgaf if you dont like my timing as its nai lol
    What about my reasoning didnt you like? Jake has been evasive and is not contributing, wont give opinions on several players, including quick due to "integrity"? What does that even mean cuz the signups said players can only be playing one game rn
    I never like when players call their actions NAI, it always rubs me the wrong way. Usually such claims are nai, and they’re just trying to get a point across, but sometimes it seems like they’re just using it as an excuse so they don’t have to make up a lie or scew their story.

Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#394)
    Well this is easy
    ##Vote Quick
    I absolutely thought jake v quick was fishy and not TvT I just had the wrong person. Quick was clearly trying to pocket jake and I'm guessing that's why jake felt uncomfortable and voted there. BigBoss seems like a kill to frame me but is total WIFOM so not worth considering until we bag a scum. The fact that quick double downed on me instead instead of self prez and now is voting newton makes me feel even better about this lynch. Evaaa I'm guessing his chart is how other people have stated their reads? The purple is where people wouldn't have reads on themselves?
    @newton_scamander did anyone respond about wifom? It means wine in front of me from princess bride- it just means that you cant "predict whether someone has made an optimal but expected choice, or a suboptimal but unexpected one."
    some village points for this post, they provide good reasoning, but then again they are really focusing on Eva being town and quick/Jake being wolf

Overall, I would move Rock into more wolfy territory. I feel like they’ve been way too focused on Eva, and a lot of their reasoning has been rather dull and ineffective. Also, some of the tone in their posts hasn’t been the most friendly and doesn’t seem town.

I don’t think I’m going to place my vote just yet, I want to see what Crazee has to say regarding my question first.

16. ISO #516
    Timezone
    Community
    LCN
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

@RockmSockmRobots

explain

17. ISO #517
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota1000 (#514)
    @crazeeflapjack care to look at 473? I’d really like an answer before I decide where to place a vote.
    Is your point that Jake was generating better content than eva? That's laughable

18. ISO #518
    Timezone
    I'm being dragged around target atm so I'm going to be sporadically catching up

19. ISO #519
    Community
    Mafia Universe

3 RockmSockmRobots Dark Soulz (7), Quick (17), Apogee (18)
    2 Quick RockmSockmRobots (6), crazeeflapjack (15)
    2 MK007 evaaaa (9), Sirius9121 (11)
    1 Sirius9121 MK007 (3)
    2 Not voting Kota1000 (14), warren42 (28)

View Vote History

20. ISO #520
    Community
    Mafia Universe

1 Sirius9121 MK007 (3)
    2 Not voting Kota1000 (14), warren42 (28)

View Vote History

21. ISO #521
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#517)
    Is your point that Jake was generating better content than eva? That's laughable
    Not at all! I was wondering why you think that Jake is more low-life town then Eva (or vice versa, the “to Jake” and “to Eva” make me unsure if your saying moving from Jake to Eva or Eva to Jake):

You said “ I think the big problem with moving to jake over to eva is that scum takes a big risk in lynching a low info wild card they know to be town.”

22. ISO #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota1000 (#521)
    Not at all! I was wondering why you think that Jake is more low-life town then Eva (or vice versa, the “to Jake” and “to Eva” make me unsure if your saying moving from Jake to Eva or Eva to Jake):

You said “ I think the big problem with moving to jake over to eva is that scum takes a big risk in lynching a low info wild card they know to be town.”
    Meant “low info town” not low life

23. ISO #523
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org/debateart.com
    Sirius, if either of eva and quick are wolves, why doesn't at least one of them move their vote for self pres? If they're BOTH wolves, do you really think quick joins a wagon on his wolf partner eva to tie votes at 4-4-4 instead of the 5 jake 4 quick 3 eva that it had been? In that case quick is creating a world where there is a 2/3 chance wolves are lynched for no reason.

It probably isn't either of them and it definitely isn't both of them.

24. ISO #524
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    Alright I only got so much time left today so I'm going to take advantage of it. Let's drive some content! No particular order to these btw just as I think of things I want to hear people talk about.

@RockmSockmRobots: What is your response to the case against Quick being scum that Warren and I (and I think DS to a lesser extent but I could be misremembering) have made?

@crazeeflapjack: Besides Quick do you have any scum reads or leans right now?

@Kota1000: I saw your your take on Newton while typing this and I like it. Explain how your reads have evolved overall from 404? Seems you've called a good few people questionable today (not shading you btw just interesting in how you've changed).

@Sirius9121: Have you read since your last post? Do you have any takes on the game?

@MK007: Of the 4 people you had scumreads or FOS on (Evaaaa, Sirius, rockm, Dark soulz) where do you think pressure is needed the most?

More to come.
    Rockm is the most sus for me but he could still flip town. I think town loses the least by going for Sirius since he doesn't really post.

25. ISO #525
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota1000 (#513)
    DS is a V rn to me.

I believe Fontana’s DS vote was random, and she didn’t change it cause she wasn’t online (hence why she got a sub). Not really sure why Mk007 is still following that vote, but maybe they just wanted to place a vote before rereading and catching up.

Also, I had asked last page why the triple tie points to Fontana being scum? Maybe I misread you, but it seemed like thats what you were implying. Care to explain?
    Yeah this was exactly it, I wanted to place a vote as a placeholder until I read a bit. I changed it soon after to Sirius.

26. ISO #526
    Community
    Mafia Universe

1 Sirius9121 MK007 (5)
    2 Not voting Kota1000 (16), warren42 (29)

View Vote History

27. ISO #527
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#523)
    Sirius, if either of eva and quick are wolves, why doesn't at least one of them move their vote for self pres? If they're BOTH wolves, do you really think quick joins a wagon on his wolf partner eva to tie votes at 4-4-4 instead of the 5 jake 4 quick 3 eva that it had been? In that case quick is creating a world where there is a 2/3 chance wolves are lynched for no reason.

It probably isn't either of them and it definitely isn't both of them.
    I'm sold on Quick being town, but not so much on Evaa yet, her vote was already on Jake anyway. I did a quick look through her ISO, didn't find anything standing out too much for me to SR her much, but I just have a bad feeling with town clearing her.

28. ISO #528
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    MK
    So sirius is OMGUSing me which is always nice to see. Honestly today's lynch is probably going to be rockm or quick, but I don't like either of those even tho I scumread rock. I think we can def get a better feel for the 2 after seeing a diff flip, but for now I'll ##Vote rockmsockmrobots. I still think there's a very good chance he flips town but he *is* a scumread just not a strong one. Sirius' recent posts make me scumread him even more and he's one of the lowest contribs for town. He hasn't given much content and from what I can see he only came on today to OMGUS, defending himself, and hasn't talked at all about the lynch that occurred yesterday. I'll try to get on before DL, and I would happily put my vote there. I really think that is the best lynch for town today because at worst we lose someone who is low effort town and honestly neg utility. Seeing as I'm the only on one that wagon rn tho I'll change to rockm as a placeholder for now but I would much rather see Sirius go.

29. ISO #529
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#524)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#481)
    Alright I only got so much time left today so I'm going to take advantage of it. Let's drive some content! No particular order to these btw just as I think of things I want to hear people talk about.

@RockmSockmRobots: What is your response to the case against Quick being scum that Warren and I (and I think DS to a lesser extent but I could be misremembering) have made?

@Kota1000: I saw your your take on Newton while typing this and I like it. Explain how your reads have evolved overall from 404? Seems you've called a good few people questionable today (not shading you btw just interesting in how you've changed).

@Sirius9121: Have you read since your last post? Do you have any takes on the game?

@MK007: Of the 4 people you had scumreads or FOS on (Evaaaa, Sirius, rockm, Dark soulz) where do you think pressure is needed the most?

More to come.
    Rockm is the most sus for me but he could still flip town. I think town loses the least by going for Sirius since he doesn't really post.
    I could get on board with this. I think Sirius’s play style is kind of odd, like they just give brief very un-intellectual comments, which don’t contribute to wolf hunting much. Also, they never answer questions asked of them, which is pretty annoying especially if village is trying to get more information on thought processes. However, I did look at some of their old games, and their play style seems pretty consistent with village, although I didn’t find any games where they wolfed.

30. ISO #530
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    DS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Okay I don't like Sirius' scum list but I'm not prepared to lynch him. I think him being town is more possible than scum based on the way he's posting. I'd be more than happy to understand how he reached his conclusions though

31. ISO #531
    ##Vote crazeeflapjack

I’m going to place my vote here for now. Crazee and Rockm are in my wolf reads, but I feel more strongly about Crazee at the moment.

32. ISO #532
    Community
    Mafia Universe

4 RockmSockmRobots Dark Soulz (9), Quick (17), Apogee (18), MK007 (6)
    1 crazeeflapjack Kota1000 (18)
    1 Not voting warren42 (29)

View Vote History

33. ISO #533
    @warren42 where are you thinking of placing your vote?

34. ISO #534
    Community
    Mafia Universe

4 RockmSockmRobots Dark Soulz (9), Quick (17), Apogee (18), MK007 (6)
    1 crazeeflapjack Kota1000 (19)
    1 Not voting warren42 (29)

View Vote History

35. ISO #535
    Timezone
    this is a good question. I've probably been overly fixated on quick as a whole even though they're my top suspect. Warren brought up a good point: he and quick have to have been scum together if the cfd was to save quick. But I can't justify scum reading Warren off this alone, and his transparency in his scum hunting is giving me more villager vibes than not. I still think quick is scum for overall evasiveness but I have to look elsewhere for buddies. There's been nothing from the more active posters that's really pinged me, so I'm inclined to believe there's scum in the lurkers. I think between overall towniness in the game and eventual PR results, town will eventually be able to bloc and snag an easy win out of it

36. ISO #536
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#484)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#482)
    A fast read:
    @Apogee is v lean
    @Quick unsolvable - lean v
    @MK007 might be neutral
    @kota is v lean
    What about mk007 made you feel the need to call out them specifically as "maybe neutral" which seems like it's something not worth mentioning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#485)
    ##Vote MK007
    I think ty stepping on to many ppl.
    Me no like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#486)
    @warren42,i thought D1 started RN.

I misread the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#487)
    I didnt have a lot of time to read posts yet.
    I might take a look now.
    Actually, this is a very bizarre, nonsensical, and frankly suspicious string of posts on Sirius's part.

37. ISO #537
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Apologies all for my lack of contribution in this day phase. I got a bit caught up, but now I’m here and ready to post!

38. ISO #538
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#484)
    A fast read:
    @Apogee is v lean
    @MK007 might be neutral
    @kota is v lean
    What about mk007 made you feel the need to call out them specifically as "maybe neutral" which seems like it's something not worth mentioning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#485)
    ##Vote MK007
    I think ty stepping on to many ppl.
    Me no like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius9121 (#486)
    @warren42,i thought D1 started RN.

I misread the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#499)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#494)
    @Quick: Want to explain in loose terms your methodology for the mechanical reads?
    PoE and accounting for amount of posts, roughly speaking.

I should not that reads at this stage are pretty volatile and as such they don't really show their colors until about D3 or so. Still, the people who I have as Town are probably not moving from there any time soon, especially warren.
    I don't see your willingness to die and your need to make it to D3 to develop good reads as a coherent strategy

39. ISO #539
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Acts 17
    AKA
    Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#538)
    I don't see your willingness to die and your need to make it to D3 to develop good reads as a coherent strategy
    I usually don't start on notes until N1 unless it's a game on MS or something with longer phases.

40. ISO #540
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#396)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#371)
    Hi, I didn't prepare a post as I wasn't really expecting to survive until the next day
    I'm surprised Quick didn't change the vote to Jake to get him lynched, instead of taking the 1/3 chance that he would get lynched. I didn't change my vote to Quick because I was really convinced it was Jake and not Quick... apologies.

In summary:
    BigBoss townread Warren before he died.
    Liked DS's posts
    Voted me in the end ^^'
    Prefered Jake over Quick
    Thought Rock was a fence-sitter
    also voted Sirius
    Said Rock's votes were sus & prefered a CFD on him over me

I think it's worth looking into rock today. I look a bit suspicious with his death, but Rock is even worse.
    I initially town-read him... I'll have to ISO when I get home from school ^^ goodbye for now
    This part of your post doesn't read very genuine since night is 24hrs, so you are saying that you didnt see you were alive after the flip for 24 hrs? You didnt check even once yesterday? Eva leaning less town for this
    What? I saw I was alive after 24 hours, after the flip. Just didn’t prepare anything :p

41. ISO #541
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#535)
    this is a good question. I've probably been overly fixated on quick as a whole even though they're my top suspect. Warren brought up a good point: he and quick have to have been scum together if the cfd was to save quick. But I can't justify scum reading Warren off this alone, and his transparency in his scum hunting is giving me more villager vibes than not. I still think quick is scum for overall evasiveness but I have to look elsewhere for buddies. There's been nothing from the more active posters that's really pinged me, so I'm inclined to believe there's scum in the lurkers. I think between overall towniness in the game and eventual PR results, town will eventually be able to bloc and snag an easy win out of it
    So which lurker is/are your top suspects?

42. ISO #542
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#375)

Actually I have no idea what this chart means, I dont thinks reads from thread cuz mine doesn't match my thoughts on thread. I also find it susp that what ever quick is trying to imply with this chart, he left himself off completely so if it's like who has interacted with who or something, its susp that he didn't want to show where he isnt interacting
    He doesn’t need to make one for himself, for he was the one who made the graph?
    I DO want him to tell us what the chart means, I think it’s more sus that he won’t give this knowledge out. But, charts are a townie thing to do right? Never seen one before in forum mafia ^^;

43. ISO #543
    Timezone

"Low life" and "low info" have waaaaay different meanings imo.

Let's take a step back from this for a minute. I think I said elsewhere that jake looked like a policy lynch. Do you disagree with this? Policy lynches tend to be better for scum than totem.

44. ISO #544
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#400)
    ##Vote Quick
    That cfd looked like an attempted save
    So are those who voted me the scum?
    I believe Quick would of voted Jake if he wanted to be saved. We all had a chance of dying there, including myself.

45. ISO #545
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota1000 (#541)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#535)
    So which lurker is/are your top suspects?
    Right now sirus

46. ISO #546
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#400)
    ##Vote Quick
    That cfd looked like an attempted save
    So are those who voted me the scum?
    I believe Quick would of voted Jake if he wanted to be saved. We all had a chance of dying there, including myself.
    How caught up are you? This has been fleshed out in quite a few different ways.

47. ISO #547
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#543)

"Low life" and "low info" have waaaaay different meanings imo.

Let's take a step back from this for a minute. I think I said elsewhere that jake looked like a policy lynch. Do you disagree with this? Policy lynches tend to be better for scum than totem.
    See my correction post right below. I didnt mean Low Life, I meant Low Info. Also, I don’t think Jake would have been the best pick for a policy lynch, but I do agree that Eva contributed more D1 then Jake. However, why not policy lynch A non-poster? It just doesn’t make the most sense.

Lastly, if people on Jake’s lynch were for a policy lynch why not say so D2 and explain why they remained on Jake’s lynch as opposed to someone who looked more scummy. Unless are you thinking that the wolves decided to do a policy lynch D1?

48. ISO #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota1000 (#522)

Meant “low info town” not low life

49. ISO #549
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    A fast read:
    @Apogee is v lean
    @MK007 might be neutral
    @kota is v lean
    I don’t like this.
    Who are your scum leans?
    Why do you think MK is neutral?
    Why do you town read the others? Any specific posts?

50. ISO #550
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Acts 17
    AKA
    Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockmRobots (#397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#375)

Actually I have no idea what this chart means, I dont thinks reads from thread cuz mine doesn't match my thoughts on thread. I also find it susp that what ever quick is trying to imply with this chart, he left himself off completely so if it's like who has interacted with who or something, its susp that he didn't want to show where he isnt interacting
    He doesn’t need to make one for himself, for he was the one who made the graph?
    I DO want him to tell us what the chart means, I think it’s more sus that he won’t give this knowledge out. But, charts are a townie thing to do right? Never seen one before in forum mafia ^^;
    This method I use is pretty damn effective. Why would I want to give away all my secrets thereby allowing Scum to manipulate it?