MiniMafia

2. ISO #52
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00

3. ISO #53
    GOAT Tier
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    We are waiting only on TripleHaven and Ciderhead. Please don't ping them again, but if you have a way to reach them by other means and you'd like to see where they're at on starting early, that's fine.

4. ISO #54
    GOAT Tier
    Timezone
    Just waiting on Ciderhead at this time now.

5. ISO #55
    GOAT Tier
    Timezone
    Day 1 will start ASAP after @Ciderhead gets back to me.

If that's by 9pm ET, EOD1 will be Tue 9am ET. Otherwise it will be Wed 9am ET as originally scheduled.

6. ISO #56
    GOAT Tier
    Timezone
    Ciderhead got my message a few hours ago but didn't respond, so I assume he doesn't want to start early. That's fine.

Roles going out shortly.

Let's make this an outstanding whodunit game and really put on a nomination-worthy performance, everyone! I would love to see over a hundred substantive posts by each player every single calendar day! But meeting the minimum is fine, too!

Your humble servant and overlord,
    Zork