Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 59

Thread: (TEST THREAD) FOR SN COMMUNITY PLAYERS ON MU

  1. ISO #1
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

    (TEST THREAD) FOR SN COMMUNITY PLAYERS ON MU

    Test to see posting perms and stuff for the lovely people from my home site

    (Also sorry if this is somehow against the rules MU mods)

  2. ISO #2
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    61
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    This gives me SC forum flashbacks :smirk:

    The font we get to type our posts in is v nice (:

    The emojis are inferior
    Last edited by SilverFlute; June 2nd, 2020 at 04:43 AM.

  3. ISO #3
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#2)
    This gives me SC forum flashbacks :smirk:

    The font we get to type our posts in is v nice (:

    The emojis are inferior
    ##Vote SilverFlute

  4. ISO #4
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    61
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#2)
    This gives me SC forum flashbacks :smirk:

    The font we get to type our posts in is v nice (:

    The emojis are inferior
    ##Vote SilverFlute
    shh exe

    10chars
    Last edited by SilverFlute; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:21 AM.

  5. ISO #5
    Low Hanging Fruit arius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Ligi, Craw
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    no :smirk: smh

  6. ISO #6
    Low Hanging Fruit kart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    SC Forums
    Gender
    Oh hi there

  7. ISO #7
    Bandwagoner CometSmudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Church of Brandon
    Posts
    73
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Gender
    Hello

  8. ISO #8
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by arius (#5)
    no :smirk: smh
    ##Vote arius

    The forum Smirk was originally made by/for SC forums, afaik. It wouldn’t be found elsewhere.

  9. ISO #9
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Lol, yep, I thought I was replying with quote but that’s the vote thing. XD

  10. ISO #10
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender


    I thought they had blinking eyelashes like the old chatzy. I miss those, lol.

  11. ISO #11
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#2)
    This gives me SC forum flashbacks :smirk:

    The font we get to type our posts in is v nice (:

    The emojis are inferior
    ##Vote SilverFlute
    shh exe

    10chars
    Quoting a post in a quote.

    You really think there’s an Exe in here already? @silverflute?

    (How do you @ someone. Should there be a dropdown somewhere?)
    Last edited by GhostCat; June 2nd, 2020 at 09:59 AM.

  12. ISO #12
    Low Hanging Fruit FaisMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    SmirkNation
    AKA
    Brandon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Hi everyone! Brandon here.

    Give me smirk or give me death :smirk:

    I’m down to play a game on here whenever - if whoever decides to host can send out a ping in discord it would be much appreciated.

  13. ISO #13
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#11)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#2)
    This gives me SC forum flashbacks :smirk:

    The font we get to type our posts in is v nice (:

    The emojis are inferior
    ##Vote SilverFlute
    shh exe

    10chars
    Quoting a post in a quote.

    You really think there’s an Exe in here already? @silverflute?

    (How do you @ someone. Should there be a dropdown somewhere?)
    Oh you need to spell their user name letter for letter unfortunately. There's been too many times this guy called DS got tagged cause people wanted to shorten a sentence pointed at me :/

  14. ISO #14
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#12)
    Hi everyone! Brandon here.

    Give me smirk or give me death :smirk:

    I’m down to play a game on here whenever - if whoever decides to host can send out a ping in discord it would be much appreciated.
    Didn't you have an account from when you played a Champs game? Forgot the pass to that one already from old age? :O /s

  15. ISO #15
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Also yeah please get an Avi if you're interested in playing around here. I can't distinguish you guys

  16. ISO #16
    Low Hanging Fruit kart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    SC Forums
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#15)
    Also yeah please get an Avi if you're interested in playing around here. I can't distinguish you guys
    Avatar, check ✅

    Edit: So many throwbacks! Also, love the toggle quote feature.
    Last edited by kart; June 3rd, 2020 at 12:33 AM.

  17. ISO #17
    Low Hanging Fruit MathChamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Bombing those Exams
    Posts
    1
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Gender
    Oh, sup? Made an MU account because why not?

  18. ISO #18
    Thread Analyst N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    200
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation, previously Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Ninja
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I cannot express just how happy I am to have this. Played a game here a month ago and it was the most fun I've had in a tvm in years, just don't have the energy/time to go through thousands of posts.

    And quotes! Oh how I have missed you

  19. ISO #19
    Low Hanging Fruit Cloudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    1
    Community
    TvM hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#18)
    I cannot express just how happy I am to have this. Played a game here a month ago and it was the most fun I've had in a tvm in years, just don't have the energy/time to go through thousands of posts.

    And quotes! Oh how I have missed you

    Guys, guys.......GUYS!! I love this, js.

  20. ISO #20
    Bandwagoner Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    124
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    United States
    You're all insane.

    Wait till you get to use the mafia bot, the auto vote count & post number thing is amazing.


    [POSTNUM] is also amazing.

  21. ISO #21
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    What do toggle quotes and postnum do?

  22. ISO #22
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    And I don’t see anything that says postnum. What am I missing?

  23. ISO #23
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#22)
    And I don’t see anything that says postnum. What am I missing?
    There's a little box with an arrow sticking out of it in the tools when you write. You can also just write this without the space[POSTNUM][/ POSTNUM]

  24. ISO #24
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#21)
    What do toggle quotes and postnum do?
    Just click toggle quotes on this post I'm writing. The quote will shorten which is helpful to scroll through

  25. ISO #25
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    oh cool we have a thread now. ♡

  26. ISO #26
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    hype! can't wait until we play a game here!
    hope I did the spoilers right

  27. ISO #27
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    wait what how am i just seeing this thread

  28. ISO #28
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#27)
    wait what how am i just seeing this thread
    lmao

    you are late

  29. ISO #29
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#21)
    What do toggle quotes and postnum do?
    Just click toggle quotes on this post I'm writing. The quote will shorten which is helpful to scroll through
    Thanks, will have to try it with spoilers, too.

  30. ISO #30
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#26)
    hype! can't wait until we play a game here!
    hope I did the spoilers right
    Cool, I see how it works with spoilers, thanks Daisy.

  31. ISO #31
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#22)
    And I don’t see anything that says postnum. What am I missing?
    There's a little box with an arrow sticking out of it in the tools when you write. You can also just write this without the space[POSTNUM][/ POSTNUM]
    Write, write. Ok, I see a box with an arrow. Now to see what it does.

    It inserts the BB Code, but still, what does it do? Lol. Posting to find out.

    Edit...yep. I’m definitely missing something. What’s it for?
    Last edited by GhostCat; June 27th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.

  32. ISO #32
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#22)
    And I don’t see anything that says postnum. What am I missing?
    There's a little box with an arrow sticking out of it in the tools when you write. You can also just write this without the space[POSTNUM][/ POSTNUM]
    Write, write. Ok, I see a box with an arrow. Now to see what it does.

    It inserts the BB Code, but still, what does it do? Lol. Posting to find out.

    Edit...yep. I’m definitely missing something. What’s it for?
    Yes!! Thank you!! I remember now tou do the BB codes thingy for colours.. now I gotta remember what some would be....

    [BB= Pink] test [/BB= Pink]

    hope it worked♡♡
    Last edited by DaisyCloud; June 29th, 2020 at 10:21 PM. Reason: messed up the BB

  33. ISO #33
    Thread Analyst N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    200
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation, previously Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Ninja
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#32)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#22)
    And I don’t see anything that says postnum. What am I missing?
    There's a little box with an arrow sticking out of it in the tools when you write. You can also just write this without the space[POSTNUM][/ POSTNUM]
    Write, write. Ok, I see a box with an arrow. Now to see what it does.

    It inserts the BB Code, but still, what does it do? Lol. Posting to find out.

    Edit...yep. I’m definitely missing something. What’s it for?
    Yes!! Thank you!! I remember now tou do the BB codes thingy for colours.. now I gotta remember what some would be....

    [BB= Pink] test [/BB= Pink]

    hope it worked♡♡
    Iirc these types of forums require a full colour code for it to work. Probably best to stick to the "text colour" option (should be an A where all the other text edit things are)

    So you can be cool like me

  34. ISO #34
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#33)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#32)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#23)
    There's a little box with an arrow sticking out of it in the tools when you write. You can also just write this without the space[POSTNUM][/ POSTNUM]
    Write, write. Ok, I see a box with an arrow. Now to see what it does.

    It inserts the BB Code, but still, what does it do? Lol. Posting to find out.

    Edit...yep. I’m definitely missing something. What’s it for?
    Yes!! Thank you!! I remember now tou do the BB codes thingy for colours.. now I gotta remember what some would be....

    [BB= Pink] test [/BB= Pink]

    hope it worked♡♡
    Iirc these types of forums require a full colour code for it to work. Probably best to stick to the "text colour" option (should be an A where all the other text edit things are)

    So you can be cool like me
    [color= blue] test [/color]

  35. ISO #35
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    [color= "#DDA0DD"] test[/color]
    Last edited by DaisyCloud; July 2nd, 2020 at 12:15 PM. Reason: forgot "

  36. ISO #36
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @N1NJ4WARR10R what are s8me hex color codes. I only know #DDA0DD and it doesn't work

  37. ISO #37

  38. ISO #38
    Low Hanging Fruit MasterCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    26
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Cal, MCal, MC
    Gender
    Checking in, just made my acct

  39. ISO #39
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by kennystone View Post
    Thank you for the color information, very helpful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#38)
    explain this
    Howdy. Who be these people?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#39)
    Checking in, just made my acct
    Hi Cal.

  40. ISO #40
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    And...where are the bookmarks?

    @Dark Soulz

  41. ISO #41
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    637
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#41)
    And...where are the bookmarks?

    @Dark Soulz
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/9256
    Check the bookmark section of the first post(there should be a drop down list near the start).

    Also bookmarking options are near the top right of the posts I think

    @GhostCat
    Last edited by Dark Soulz; July 15th, 2020 at 01:19 PM.

  42. ISO #42
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Will check the links. And that’s what I thought, top right. Maybe they changed the icons at some point. It used to be up in the top blue banner where the toggle/iso/post numbers are.

  43. ISO #43
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @Polarity

    Read through and experiment here.

  44. ISO #44
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Oh, I’m going to guess this is strikethrough text.
    Or not?
    Spoiler shortcut is pretty cool.


    ##Vote Dark Soulz I thought there was supposed to be a dropdown menu for voting? Or does that only appear when there is a game on?

    Um, I’m afraid to ask but what does this do?
    Haha.


    And no clue what a box does. Options?


    And ok, arrow jumping out of a box is postnum. But again, what does it do?

    No idea what this threadmarks thing is, either.

    I think this is for those weird mash games, lol.Enter playername?

    Also think this post is going to be full of error messages,lol.

  45. ISO #45
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#41)
    And...where are the bookmarks?

    @Dark Soulz
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/9256
    Check the bookmark section of the first post(there should be a drop down list near the start).

    Also bookmarking options are near the top right of the posts I think

    @GhostCat
    did someone say bookmarks? as in, two hundred bookmarks?

  46. ISO #46
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#41)
    And...where are the bookmarks?

    @Dark Soulz
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/9256
    Check the bookmark section of the first post(there should be a drop down list near the start).

    Also bookmarking options are near the top right of the posts I think

    @GhostCat
    did someone say bookmarks? as in, two hundred bookmarks?
    At least.

  47. ISO #47
    Bandwagoner CometSmudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Church of Brandon
    Posts
    73
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Gender
    Test
    Test

    ##Vote Test
    ##Unvote Test

  48. ISO #48
    despite your best efforts, your community will inevitably assimilate and your people will begin to forget what it meant to once be a member of the smirk nation. you are mafia universe now, so much more powerful together than a mere nation, i'm sure you will all fit right in among the hundreds of displaced, unfamiliar faces. the creation of this subforum was a token gesture that slightly accelerates the decay of your community, in 2030 mafiauniverse will be acquired by google

  49. ISO #49
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#49)
    despite your best efforts, your community will inevitably assimilate and your people will begin to forget what it meant to once be a member of the smirk nation. you are mafia universe now, so much more powerful together than a mere nation, i'm sure you will all fit right in among the hundreds of displaced, unfamiliar faces. the creation of this subforum was a token gesture that slightly accelerates the decay of your community, in 2030 mafiauniverse will be acquired by google
    Sir, this is a Wendy's

  50. ISO #50
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#49)
    despite your best efforts, your community will inevitably assimilate and your people will begin to forget what it meant to once be a member of the smirk nation. you are mafia universe now, so much more powerful together than a mere nation, i'm sure you will all fit right in among the hundreds of displaced, unfamiliar faces. the creation of this subforum was a token gesture that slightly accelerates the decay of your community, in 2030 mafiauniverse will be acquired by google
    lmao

    just no

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Nexus

The Nexus will every night passively redirect the actions of all players that target it to a different randomly chosen player. Kills, however, will not be redirected.