OLYMPIC EVENT 3: SHEEP
The rules are: You must try to match as many other people as possible with your answers to various questions. You score the amount of points that = the amount of people answering whatever you answered.
I.e. if the question was "Name an MU admin" and 5 people answered "Thingyman", then those 5 people would all earn 5 points. And if 7 people answered "Barack Obama", they would earn 7 points, even though that answer is incorrect. So being correct doesn't matter - you just want to match the most popular answer.
Research is allowed.
Do not discuss your answers with anyone else inside or outside of this thread. Do not make any hints about how you're answering or how you're perceiving any of the questions in any way.
Send your entry to me via PM.
1. Name a male comedic actor
2. Name a female pop singer
3. Name the first thing you do when you wake up
4. Name the last thing you want to see under your bed
5. Name a video game with a male protagonist
6. Name a video game with a female protagonist
7. Name a country in Western Africa
8. Name a country in South East Asia
9. Name the most ridiculous sounding NBA team name
10. Name the most boring sounding Premier League team name
11. Name the best summer cocktail
12. Name the worst MU username (Thingyman = 0 points)
13. Name a person whose name we suddenly started hearing a lot in 2020.
14. Name a year between 1900-2000 with great historic significance.
Deadline: July 3 @ 10 PM EST (and reveal hopefully the day after)