Results 7,201 to 7,222 of 7222

Thread: Season 7, Game Spec: A Spec Chat Warrior Semi-Invitational Day 5
Day 5 

1. ISO #7201
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#7199)
    I think I should probably make a legacy post in the off chance that I do actually get killed (plz kill me).
    sure why not

2. ISO #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#7197)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#7195)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#7191)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#7189)
    all depends on para showing up yeah

i do agree with wanting para check in and oats legacy and if both of those can happen in 5 hours then i prefer a hammer
    but why tho

you could just take the extra day of this day existing as a break
    do you really think that you could have that break lol?
    not me, maybe sheep could manage

but he answered so I'm good

I mean thinking about it more, hammering before I change my mind is probably what I want to do...? but still want para check in and oats legacy ofc

but I mean yesterday when oats asked for legacy time, he spent 95% of eod fighting tim and not really pushing his reads soooo
    Sorry couldn’t leave
    I don’t remember asking for legacy yesterday.

Also it’s been like a really long time since I actually saw people have reasons for my lynch with things they can find in my iso or the thread actions other than vanity bringing up a few of them, and I think I’ve answered those pretty well.

Maybe if you can’t find reasons for me to be mafia then I’m not mafia?

3. ISO #7203
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia

4. ISO #7204
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    If it is this game was ten times harder than it should have been, one just openly scum claiming repeatedly and the other just sat back town clearing people.

5. ISO #7205
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Para is going to come in and back this up. He will tell you I am a villager. From here on out, you can either take Para and I as the wolves together, or you listen to us that we are both off the table.
    Dels is correct

My only deviation from Dels's opinions is that my POE following oats w is Holy/Sheep, not Holy/Vanity.

If oats v, which I really hope doesn't happen, then Holy, then either lose or re-evaluate at f3.

My vote's on oats (hehe) but I leave it to you guys if you wanna end the day earlyish or talk it out or whatever

6. ISO #7206
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratroopa (#7205)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dels (#6902)
    Para is going to come in and back this up. He will tell you I am a villager. From here on out, you can either take Para and I as the wolves together, or you listen to us that we are both off the table.
    Dels is correct

My only deviation from Dels's opinions is that my POE following oats w is Holy/Sheep, not Holy/Vanity.

If oats v, which I really hope doesn't happen, then Holy, then either lose or re-evaluate at f3.

My vote's on oats (hehe) but I leave it to you guys if you wanna end the day earlyish or talk it out or whatever
    Just know that I am voting you in spirit for this post.

7. ISO #7207
    Timezone
    Community
    GameFAQs
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#7206)
    Dels is correct

Ok sure, still think you're town for the record

8. ISO #7208
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Opportunistic rescind of Holyflare town clear regardless of Oats flip
    Town clear Dels because ???
    No evaluation of anything that happened

9. ISO #7209
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratroopa (#7207)
    Dels is correct

10. ISO #7210
    Dels is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Paratroopa (#7207)
    Dels is correct

?????????????????

11. ISO #7211
    I have to be going insane, no matter what I flip nothing changes for these guys

12. ISO #7212
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    They've narrowed themselves into a corner rofl.

13. ISO #7213
    Timezone
    Community
    GameFAQs
    Pronouns
    You guys are just going to have to accept that Dels and I are masoning each other, sorry, such is our witchcraft

14. ISO #7214
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Dels is correct

?

why do you think i'm not a wolf with oats?

15. ISO #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratroopa (#7213)
    You guys are just going to have to accept that Dels and I are masoning each other, sorry, such is our witchcraft
    That’s not really our problem I mean it is but not this second

16. ISO #7216
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia

17. ISO #7217
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Indeed.

Let me just vet you for a brief moment though:
    Yesterday, you had worries of a Me/HF team, and you were hesitant about oats being w/w with hollow. Thoughts changed?

18. ISO #7218
    Timezone
    Community
    GameFAQs
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#7214)
    Dels is correct

?

why do you think i'm not a wolf with oats?
    Because I'm just pretty sure you're not a wolf at this point

If I'm wrong then oops, but I have to take someone as town after dels and rabbit, and if you're wolf then you've put a ton of work into looking like you care about the current state of the game, unlike sheep who has just sort of been coasting the entire time while making occasional assurances that he too also cares

19. ISO #7219
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    I don't even know what to say lol. I'm town but also mafia regardless of Oats flip unless we lose?

20. ISO #7220
    Timezone
    Community
    GameFAQs
    Pronouns
    Indeed.

Let me just vet you for a brief moment though:
    Yesterday, you had worries of a Me/HF team, and you were hesitant about oats being w/w with hollow. Thoughts changed?
    Yes, your opening post seals the deal for me, I don't think if you're a wolf, and if you are, my POE STILL left me time to get there after oats v, holy w flips

If you're a wolf with someone other than holy then I concede, like a chess endgame I know I've lost

oats just bussed. If you're assuming me town, and you're assuming we don't live in a rabbit world (and nobody will blame us for losing to rabbit world), then we both know that someone bussed. maybe two someones depending on holy's alignment, which while everything in my gut still tells me should be town, I probably have to run through them at some point anyway because it's the only way to keep worlds at only one hk busser. There's just no escaping this - if oats didn't bus, then SOMEONE did, and vanity and sheep's busses are even more convincing than oats's.

21. ISO #7221
    ##Vote paratroopa
    Either one of them will be joyous

22. ISO #7222
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by oatsmaster (#7221)
    ##Vote paratroopa
    Either one of them will be joyous
    The more you follow me with every vote the more sceptical I am of you lol.