Thread: Vengeance By Mafia

1. ISO #251
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    PokéBeach
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    I feel like I should be able to draw a conclusion – at least a tentative one – from the Poison/Thunal interactions, but it's not coming to me.
    There's gotta be something there, though... come on stupid brain!!!!

2. ISO #252
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#211)
    poison seems the most suspicious to me honestly, jut have a bad feeling reading her posts
    Glad to be your first read, if I'm not wrong. Btw what do you think of Kajot, you played with her right? Anything ringing from meta?

Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#213)
    Like I said I’m trying a different approach. I find I post a lot of good reads and people often ignore them so I am trying to keep the post volume down but package it well.

Thin Reads so Far

I have a villa lean on senorsalt. He was not so overtly wolfy in previous games we played. He seems looser and less protective. This is a thin read and I have been rather bad at reading him in my MU career.

I have a null to slightly town read on Cat. Unfortunately I love this man so I will always read him as such. I suspect he always comes across as null to slightly town, at minimum, regardless of role. Later I will follow along with his reads post and see if anything is contrived.

I have a slight wolf lean on Poison. Did not like the way she opened the game.
    You are meta Villa reading Salt and meta null-to-villa reading Cat.

Your only no meta read is me leaning wolf? So, I didn't bother to ask this to others for scum reading me or even for voting me, but what makes me scummy in your eyes based on how I opened the game? Are you talking about my first plfew posts during SOD (cause that's what I think opening a game is) if so, I think my posts have a lot of variety since then, till now, so you are scum reading me based on the early posts even after reading the later ones?

Why I'm asking this to only you? Will answer that when necessary.

3. ISO #253
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#251)
    I feel like I should be able to draw a conclusion – at least a tentative one – from the Poison/Thunal interactions, but it's not coming to me.
    There's gotta be something there, though... come on stupid brain!!!!
    I basically shout at everyone till every player in the game hates me.

4. ISO #254
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#216)
    Like I said I’m trying a different approach. I find I post a lot of good reads and people often ignore them so I am trying to keep the post volume down but package it well.

Thin Reads so Far

I have a villa lean on senorsalt. He was not so overtly wolfy in previous games we played. He seems looser and less protective. This is a thin read and I have been rather bad at reading him in my MU career.

I have a null to slightly town read on Cat. Unfortunately I love this man so I will always read him as such. I suspect he always comes across as null to slightly town, at minimum, regardless of role. Later I will follow along with his reads post and see if anything is contrived.

i find it difficult to accept that you can justify your belief by openly admitting to bias. seems at best a bad read
    That's a the case here.

5. ISO #255
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#214)
    Also to keep it completely real I don’t find a lot of value in what I just posted or a lot of spam you guys posted earlier. I’m just trying not to get subbed out you feel me. The only people who posted solid “attempts at value” so far are Cat and Poison.
    I agree with the sentiment, but something feels a bit off about the way this was phrased – devaluing your own posts feels like something scum might do when trying to seem like town.

It's not too major, but it pinged me, and we don't have too much stuff to go on right now, so I don't mind pursuing this.
    ##Vote learningWW
    Hmm, I am gonna observe him a little bit more than list down the things which are totally off about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#221)
    Also to keep it completely real I don’t find a lot of value in what I just posted or a lot of spam you guys posted earlier. I’m just trying not to get subbed out you feel me. The only people who posted solid “attempts at value” so far are Cat and Poison.
    I agree with the sentiment, but something feels a bit off about the way this was phrased – devaluing your own posts feels like something scum might do when trying to seem like town.

It's not too major, but it pinged me, and we don't have too much stuff to go on right now, so I don't mind pursuing this.
    ##Vote learningWW
    this is hilarious please tell me this was intentional, either way thank you for the laughs

trying to boost morale in dead thread, easy first village read
    I like the way you post.

6. ISO #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#211)
    poison seems the most suspicious to me honestly, jut have a bad feeling reading her posts
    Glad to be your first read, if I'm not wrong. Btw what do you think of Kajot, you played with her right? Anything ringing from meta?

Thin Reads so Far

You are meta Villa reading Salt and meta null-to-villa reading Cat.

Your only no meta read is me leaning wolf? So, I didn't bother to ask this to others for scum reading me or even for voting me, but what makes me scummy in your eyes based on how I opened the game? Are you talking about my first plfew posts during SOD (cause that's what I think opening a game is) if so, I think my posts have a lot of variety since then, till now, so you are scum reading me based on the early posts even after reading the later ones?

Why I'm asking this to only you? Will answer that when necessary.
    i have head problems no memory

seems like a bit of an overreaction to someone giving a slight wolf lean on you, you're sure you aren't a wolf? :P

7. ISO #257
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#225)
    wait i didn't read the setup. this is munted as $#@!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#226)
    is this not insanely mafia sided? what the $#@!

village wins this ~never
    If WH actually didn't know the setup he's probably town. I don't see mafia not knowing what the setup is. Faking this reaction is possible but probably not likely.

8. ISO #258
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Townread/lean pile: Poison, Dumb Cat, Kajot, 3cheers, WH

The rest are nulls.

9. ISO #259
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#227)

##Vote learningWW
    Did it really ping you? Or did it “ping you.” I suspect it is the latter. And I want you to know my door is open to hug it out. You can unvote and it never happened in my book.

Also I’m doing it again. But I can’t ignore a direct question or statement
    Ehh you sound so cute. Cutes are not to be trusted

Wait I got some questions.
    What does the following mean?
    -Consensus
    -Holster

Might add to the list later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#223)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#215)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#212)
    we might have to end up lynching sleep, seems like you guys aren't making any progress today
    No. I'm not gonna go down this rabbit hole, so here's the cliffs: if we don't eliminate today, we basically start D2 with the same thing we did today, but in a worse position.

In addition, we also have the vig shots in this game. If we can find a good target for the vig shot, we can find a target for our elimination.
    maybe you guys should play the game then idk
    I'm trying :P

Anyhow, sorta updated reads (sorta because only a few people have posted much since I last tried to read people):

The stuff that stayed the same
    Yoloswag stays as townlean on general tone, feeling open and genuine.
    I liked 3cheersforidiots in her opening solving and tone.

New/updated reads
    Poison has dropped a little bit (is this gut? I think it's probably gut), but still town gth.
    I like Kajot's solving and tone more now, so she can be town for now as well.
    Again, learningWW's devaluing of his own content feels like a wolf trying to sound towny. Scumlean.

Those five are the ones who stuck out to me most (i.e. stuff that pinged me as scum/town). I'll try to form more opinions on the rest as the game goes on.
    Out of curiosity, what do you mean by dropped a little here? You mean inactivity or is it just my post content, but if I remember correctly, I barely posted 2-3 post after you were gone. Then I was gone. Or is there something else?

10. ISO #260
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#206)
    I feel like the expectation to go all out solving and get good reasons within the first few hours of a game is wrong, but I like that Dumb Cat is trying to do that and posting a lot of analysis. The response to me giving townleans also seemed reasonable.
    that's fair, is that the only thing for you to town lean him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#207)
    This post feels towny, especially being impressed with the number of conclusions Dumb Cat is making this early.
    Pretty much. I don't exactly have a lot to go off of yet.

I have had other feelings which were stronger than me being impressed by the number of conclusions he drew. Are you trying to force a read on me here?
    I do think that small part of the post is towny because I had the same mindset of wondering how he drew that many conclusions. I tend to see D1 as a whole bunch of NAI stuff with a few AI things I have to find mixed in.

11. ISO #261
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéBeach
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#258)

The rest are nulls.
    We actually have two WH's in this game – werewolf hunter and whitewater hysteria.
    Hmmmm, maybe Werewolf Hunter could be Hunter, and Whitewater Hysteria could be Whitewater?
    I get who you mean here, but like... it could get confusing :P

12. ISO #262
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#256)

seems like a bit of an overreaction to someone giving a slight wolf lean on you, you're sure you aren't a wolf? :P
    Ehh, if I'm wolf I sub out : P I literally have only 1 game I played as a wolf. The other I played really well D1 and subbed out D2. Though low poster. But screw meta, I don't need meta to clear me here tbh. ^^

Oh just to point it out, he is not the only one who scum read me or voted me, but how cute this bugs you when I ask only him and you say
    bit of an overreaction to someone giving a slight wolf lean on you
    pretty.

13. ISO #263
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe

Thin Reads so Far

Can you explain what you found odd about Poison's opening? Her very early posts were kind of null but she looked towny later on.

14. ISO #264
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#261)

The rest are nulls.
    We actually have two WH's in this game – werewolf hunter and whitewater hysteria.
    Hmmmm, maybe Werewolf Hunter could be Hunter, and Whitewater Hysteria could be Whitewater?
    I get who you mean here, but like... it could get confusing :P
    That is confusing. I'll try to use those names.

15. ISO #265
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéBeach
    Pronouns
    Wait I got some questions.
    What does the following mean?
    -Consensus
    -Holster

Might add to the list later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#223)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#215)
    No. I'm not gonna go down this rabbit hole, so here's the cliffs: if we don't eliminate today, we basically start D2 with the same thing we did today, but in a worse position.

In addition, we also have the vig shots in this game. If we can find a good target for the vig shot, we can find a target for our elimination.
    maybe you guys should play the game then idk
    I'm trying :P

Anyhow, sorta updated reads (sorta because only a few people have posted much since I last tried to read people):

The stuff that stayed the same
    Yoloswag stays as townlean on general tone, feeling open and genuine.
    I liked 3cheersforidiots in her opening solving and tone.

New/updated reads
    Poison has dropped a little bit (is this gut? I think it's probably gut), but still town gth.
    I like Kajot's solving and tone more now, so she can be town for now as well.
    Again, learningWW's devaluing of his own content feels like a wolf trying to sound towny. Scumlean.

Those five are the ones who stuck out to me most (i.e. stuff that pinged me as scum/town). I'll try to form more opinions on the rest as the game goes on.
    Out of curiosity, what do you mean by dropped a little here? You mean inactivity or is it just my post content, but if I remember correctly, I barely posted 2-3 post after you were gone. Then I was gone. Or is there something else?
    consensus = unanimous, everyone agrees
    With regards to the vig shot, we need a consensus on who the target should be for the night – that means mafia don't get to choose the option that's town, and we take control of our KP, using it as a second elim.

holster = not shooting
    We don't have to pick a player to shoot in the night, but if mafia picks someone who holstered, they (the holstering townie) die instead.

As for your question about my reads:
    Honestly by dropping here I just mean my gut read on you town by progressing the game state faded a little bit.

16. ISO #266
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#233)
    If we all shoot the same person, mafia can't control the vig shot – we just need to make sure those shots are accurate.
    So you are suggesting that we should publicly announce whom everyone must target as vig tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#236)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#233)
    Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#225)
    wait i didn't read the setup. this is munted as $#@!
    Can you explain? And thanks for the compliment.

One thing that struck me is can’t the mafia pick the strongest villager to holster each night? It’s like they get two night kills.
    If we all shoot the same person, mafia can't control the vig shot – we just need to make sure those shots are accurate.
    that won't work though because you guys will probably pick someone bad, i'm just gonna shoot my top wolf read (randomly)

that way wolves won't night kill me and i can play my favourite game more
    Ehh to soon to identify this as your favourite game.

Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#241)
    If all village picks the same target and wolves pick the strongest villager threat each night, it’s like you’re trading an extra vote removal (lynch) for an extra night kill each day right?

Seems like a bad trade for the village. Good thing they have me. Devourer of Souls.
    Devouring souls is evil red. You know who else is red? Scum.

17. ISO #267
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#250)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#248)
    This post feels towny, especially being impressed with the number of conclusions Dumb Cat is making this early.
    I have had other feelings which were stronger than me being impressed by the number of conclusions he drew. Are you trying to force a read on me here?
    what do you mean by this?
    The thing is, in my post, I showed more concern about cat's post negatives but she got only that tiny part of me being impressed by his conclusions which was sarcasm mostly.

18. ISO #268
    Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#241)
    If all village picks the same target and wolves pick the strongest villager threat each night, it’s like you’re trading an extra vote removal (lynch) for an extra night kill each day right?

Seems like a bad trade for the village. Good thing they have me. Devourer of Souls.
    I don’t get what this is saying and almost want to call it a failed attempt at a derp clear.

The vig shot is pretty much a second elimination for the village if we use it as consensus.

19. ISO #269
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéBeach
    Pronouns

Ehh, if I'm wolf I sub out : P I literally have only 1 game I played as a wolf. The other I played really well D1 and subbed out D2. Though low poster. But screw meta, I don't need meta to clear me here tbh. ^^
    no. no RWSTFO. bad poison.

also, I tried to resist, I really did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#262)

Oh just to point it out, he is not the only one who scum read me or voted me, but how cute this bugs you when I ask only him and you say
    pretty.

(again, hope this works and i'm sorry if it does :P)

20. ISO #270
    Dumb Cat opened the game (albeit by self-meta) exactly how Dumb Cat would as a villager so townread for now. The actual analysis is solid in his posts as well

21. ISO #271
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

The rest are nulls.
    Why am I at the very beginning I find your town read on me reason rather weak than Cat, or is it not ordered?

22. ISO #272
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#269)

no. no RWSTFO. bad poison.

also, I tried to resist, I really did.

pretty.

(again, hope this works and i'm sorry if it does :P)
    That's exactly how I look in the mirror ephe (ephe for you cause I call ephemeral eph) also thanks for explaining those words to me.

23. ISO #273
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Dumb Cat opened the game (albeit by self-meta) exactly how Dumb Cat would as a villager so townread for now. The actual analysis is solid in his posts as well
    Strong meta? How many games you played with him?

24. ISO #274
    Good feels from Ephemera’s posts so far just from a tone perspective and not being afraid to drop in the “ping”

Kind of tilting my head at the lack of scumreads in the thread but hey I don’t really have much either

25. ISO #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#273)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#270)
    Not strong, self. This is exactly how Dumb Cat has described his intent to play villager as dumb cat

26. ISO #276
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéBeach
    Pronouns

27. ISO #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#275)
    Not strong, self. This is exactly how Dumb Cat has described his intent to play villager as dumb cat
    Hard to know how much it means but I agree with the content mostly anyhow. I know that slot can do it as scum though (played with him where he was scum) so he definitely isn’t locked by it.

28. ISO #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#276)
    @Apogee what do you think of learningWW?
    Seems on edge. Way he approached mechanics talk was eh imo but maybe I misunderstood what he was saying

29. ISO #279

pretty.
    i was referring to his read on the guy with ridiculously long and bad posts forgot the name

30. ISO #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#278)
    Seems on edge. Way he approached mechanics talk was eh imo but maybe I misunderstood what he was saying
    we don't know what 'eh' means

31. ISO #281
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    So I suppose you are town reading me based on what I said about my scum game? Kek.

By the same content of his post, I reply on his scum description too, and I won't be surprised him posting like this as a scum. So he both has positives and negatives, seems a solid null to me.

32. ISO #282
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    AKA
    Poison Chan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#279)

pretty.
    i was referring to his read on the guy with ridiculously long and bad posts forgot the name
    You were not referring to me?

33. ISO #283
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    The thing is, in my post, I showed more concern about cat's post negatives but she got only that tiny part of me being impressed by his conclusions which was sarcasm mostly.
    I saw the negatives but disagreed, I also didn't realize that was sarcasm.

34. ISO #284
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe

The rest are nulls.
    Why am I at the very beginning I find your town read on me reason rather weak than Cat, or is it not ordered?
    It's not ordered. I'm too lazy for that.

35. ISO #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#279)

pretty.
    You were not referring to me?
    that part of his post didn't draw my attention because it looked like a read from just a normal townie

36. ISO #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#267)
    alright

37. ISO #287
    posting unspoiled anime images is setting a dangerous precedent, although i'm not in the right space to ask you to stop or demonstrate why you might want to consider stopping

38. ISO #288
    Timezone
    Community
    PokéBeach
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#287)
    posting unspoiled anime images is setting a dangerous precedent, although i'm not in the right space to ask you to stop or demonstrate why you might want to consider stopping
    sure sure, just couldn't resist that one photo.
    Sorry I forgot to spoiler it though, should have known better smh me

39. ISO #289
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by learningWW (#176)
    Hello everyone. Werewolf is taking over my life so I am going to try a different posting style in this game. I am going to only post in depth hard-hitting analysis (I will answer direct questions when tagged). This is my check-in post.
    Wolf

40. ISO #290
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt (#162)
    Basically here for the lols. Wolfy agenda means I'm making pushes, attempting to shade someone or do anything a wolf would do. I guess you could say that would make me howling mad.

Anyways love he we established a cat towncore.
    Why when not a cat? ^^ You agree with it?
    I like cats. Plus dogs are genetically similar to wolves. Sooo

41. ISO #291
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also @Mafia imma holster every night. You should pick me 😉

42. ISO #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#280)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#278)
    we don't know what 'eh' means
    Mediocre to poor combined with a shrug

43. ISO #293
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt (#291)
    Lol thats a person. My bad. But if I don't like counterwagon I will not shoot that one.

Also just keep me as a null till like d3. I don't wanna be TR and get NK'ed. I have so much to love for and to vig for

44. ISO #294
    Timezone
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt (#291)
    I want the name Mafia now. Or maybe the name "Confirmed Town" would be better.

45. ISO #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#281)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#275)
    So I suppose you are town reading me based on what I said about my scum game? Kek.

By the same content of his post, I reply on his scum description too, and I won't be surprised him posting like this as a scum. So he both has positives and negatives, seems a solid null to me.
    Two things:

I’m slightly more inclined to trust self meta bot coming from within the game state, and the fact he played as his villager meta is in my opinion slightly closer to townie than not. I agree it’s not a strong read and I know the guy can wolf well

On the other hand, I’m not going to stop someone having a good scumgame from me ever townreading them. It just means have a healthy dose of paranoia, but not an absurd amount

46. ISO #296
    Thread Analyst 3cheersforidiots's Avatar
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforidiots (#81)
    Also like level 1 reads:
    WH is bleh, Apogee is good
    is good = town here
    more or less

47. ISO #297
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#95)
    Hoi!

Yoloswag n0 villager

(There's no cop in this setup, but I'm basically the equivalent)

Also I won the rand.

I like the energy he's bringing to the game. I like the vig suggestion, and I will agree to follow it exactly. I spent much of pregame considering if there is any utility for a wolf team to advocate for it and I could not think of one, and I'm generally a very very strong wolf. The suggestion is always pro-town.

I think it might have been discussed pregame though so it can be null, check: Litten suggested it actually.

He isn't playing, but Yolo brought it back up and pushed it strongly. It gets into null / WIFOM territory, but I don't think so. I'm going to lean it as mildly alignment indicative here.

Disagree on lunching the kitties as a suggestion, it's too generic. I'd need a specific case. Also, they're kitties. However, the fact that Yolo came in and aggro'ed all the kitties, and there are a lot of them this game, reminds me of my village game. Specifically the Tick game, and the MMP game.

Drawing lots of aggro is decidedly not wolfy. It almost always only comes from villagers.Therefore Yolo villager.

Everyone's reaction to Yolo so far looked fine. I didn't see a wolfy agenda come across in any of the posts.

So while I do have Yolo as town, that's as far as I got.

Poison / Yolo lean not w/w (10+11, 13+14, 26)
    Thunal / Yolo not w/w (20)
    Triple / Yolo lean not w/w (21)

Non-Yolo reads:

Triple / Poison lean not w/w (22+24, 29)

Triple probably just town
    (34) mindmeld

Poison / Salt not w/w (41)

Salt hilarious (63) lean v,
    really tension-free opening, great sense of humor. I do claim wolf as wolf so he's not lock to me, but I'm leaning that way especially after having a couple of games with this dude.

3cheers strongly V on that opening. Reads completely without a wolf agenda. Rapid fire posting and tone also helps.

Thunal light on content so far, but do agree with salt v read. It's also really early for content, give this gal a second pass when the game picks up.

I was just going for a strong read on Yolo onloy but I picked up a lot of things. This is a strong start.

I am not picking up much from Apogee or Poison so far. I think I can get there on them if they keep posting.

Adjustments: I've put a wolf in my village every single game since I began playing this year.

Consequently, I'm telling you who I am leaning villager, but I'm going to focus on casing suspects and less hard clearing. My hard clears are 90 percent good, but the 10 percent that gets you loses games.

----

If my reads are correct so far, there are 4 wolves in these 10.

1. Thunal33
    2. learningWW
    3. Soneji
    4. Ephemera
    5. Apogee
    6. Sirius9121
    7. WerewolfHunter
    8. Whitewater Hysteria
    9. poison
    10. Kajot

I have meta on Sirius and should be able to read him easily. I have meta on Learning, and I think he should also be a flawless read. He's too open book.

Neither one of those do I have any fear about reading them correctly this game. They're not going to be open for consideration until D1 is almost over, from me.

I have meta on Kajot and I believe they are readable as wolf. I have limited and non useful meta on two others.

Apogee, I'd need a vanilla town rand to look at before I'd feel confident. Don't know Ephemera strongly enough to be sure.

Probably don't know the others at all.

19 posts remaining. Will check in roughly on the hour as often as I can. I live in Norway, and I work tomorrow.

Gun to my head, Thunal is a wolf. Confidence: pretty low.
    that is the sort of effort I can only ever hope to put in a game of mafia

48. ISO #298
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#104)
    3cheers villagery entrance too
    you're now the third person to have said that

49. ISO #299
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#107)
    don't really see what makes 3cheers all that towny?
    might be a meta thing idk
    if anyone in this game knows my meta, they probably have seer powers or sth
    but not a bad post imo

50. ISO #300
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#113)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#107)
    don't really see what makes 3cheers all that towny?
    might be a meta thing idk
    i liked how she shaded a couple of ppl then $#@!posted a bit. felt like the right mix of $#@!posty + analyzing

you got any take on her?
    I'm glad my $#@!posting is appreciated