Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 1358

Thread: Not A Mafia Game Thread(13p)

  1. ISO #101
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#75)

    yes, I mean fine=bull


    I suppose I am throwing a bit if shade. he did like press me multiple times to answer that question. but nothing I said wasn't true facts or at least in how I remember in past games. plus I was being passive aggressive but it probably came as more aggressive idk idc idk why he kept wanting me to label the post as townie or scummy. idk he didn't accept me saying how I didn't mean to add an extra not.

    seems like that be something to post about more so then my responses.

    why do you think Rad kept asking me the same question over and over? how would you have responded in a similar situation? do you think knowing now that it was a bit weird at least to me that he kept on it, that maybe it changes the way you view how I made long post to answer his question in full and gave that short post of his my complete full and undivided attention? that idk maybe it's why I said the things I said in the way I said them? that just because I call Rad out on stuff that it isn't neccesarily shade? and even if it was shade that it isn't neccesarily scummy?
    To clarify, the bold I highlighted in #64 can also be seen as passive-aggressive, which is inherently scummy. It doesn’t MEAN I see you as a scumread but moreso a person of interest for that response.

    Why would Rad repeat himself? I have no idea.

    What would I do? Once it has been said, it can always be quoted as reference.

    Rad keeping on the pressure could just be justified as making sure he keeps a tab on every player’s thought process. That’s as far as it goes.
    oh okay. I see. that's fair.

  2. ISO #102
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,267
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (14)
    1 FaisMX Stitch07 (3)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (4)
    1 Stitch07 N1NJ4W4RR10R (2)
    1 GhostCat Radiate (19)
    7 Not voting JDS (0), GhostCat (16), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), DaisyCloud (30), FaisMX (0)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

  3. ISO #103
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#100)
    My vote stands for now until everyone posts.
    Jim posted once, asking me if the Vancouver Grizzlies were in Memphis now. Didn’t he post that after you voted him?

  4. ISO #104
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ##Vote JDS

    my spidey senses are tingling.

    @JDS where you at?

  5. ISO #105
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    @FaisMX -- Cowardice is not an excuse to avoid the RvB.

  6. ISO #106
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    ill write more but i need to get some more work done

  7. ISO #107
    Thread Analyst JDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    612
    Community
    Smirk Nation/The TvM Hub
    AKA
    Alpha, Alias
    Gender
    Been busy, will be looking back over the thread once I'm done with this D&D game. Sorry about that.

  8. ISO #108
    Low Hanging Fruit FaisMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    SmirkNation
    AKA
    Brandon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Forum mafia, woohoo! Hi everyone, sorry that I haven't checked in sooner but was driving all day. Checked in once on mobile and knew right away that replying on there wouldn't be possible. OOC: Thinking back to years ago and our types of posts then, it's actually pretty amazing seeing how everyone has changed (for the better, haha).

    As for the usual D1 shenanigans, there isn't much that's surprising yet, and still waiting for a few others to check in. Everyone seems to be wanting something to happen right away, and I think we've played enough games to know that it can't be forced, but it's just as inevitable as death or taxes. If nothing happens soon, I'll claim mafia and we can play the WIFOM game :smirk:

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

    It's not much, but it's not random.
    SF, I would 100% agree with you if it was anyone other than Rad making the post. Your metaphor of a politician is good, but I prefer to think of it as someone pushing you out of the way and saying, "I'll do it myself." Also, if his vote was on anyone but me, I think that would be more concerning lol.

    I've bolded the part of your message that also stood out to me. Rad and Alpha especially are likely going to come out of the gate aggressive and I expect them to be not only more comfortable with this platform, but more well-versed in some of the tactics that this forum uses, but we may not be privy to. That could be good or bad, but it's worth noting either way.


    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#48)
    Dude, I’ve gotta say it. The only thing I think that can be helpful for right now is PR fishing.
    PR fishing on D1 is helpful? Is this a typo? Why has nobody else commented on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#53)
    "Watch me stand in the line,
    You're only serving lies,
    You've got something to hide,
    We gon' burn the whole house down" -- Burn the House Down by AJR

    Hi, I'm here to deliver on what iPromise(d). (You get a cookie if you get the reference.)

    ##Vote GhostCat for reasons that will be explained below:





    I don't really get these posts. A first glance shows that they're fluff, but it really feels like Snooks is just asking questions for the sake of asking questions. This indicates a scum mentality; town usually will ask questions that either advance town agenda, clarify some clear misunderstanding within a substantive argument, etc. Asking seemingly random questions and making non-confrontational remarks in the face of these responses fits into an agenda of making it seem like you're doing more than you actually are--a classic scum agenda.



    I really just don't understand why you don't care about why people vote a certain way. Like, not asking about it is eh, but flat out acknowledging it and showing apathy towards it is noncommittal.

    All of this is consistent with scum!Snooks meta, if I'm not mistaken, though it's been so long that I really can't be bothered to use meta as a main argument.

    I'll also address this:


    You're overextending: I wanted to get some work done before typing some stuff up. I take forever to write posts on forum mafia, and this is no exception. Whenever I played on Discord mafia, I just spammed the channel as much as I wanted to, and to be honest I didn't really put that much effort in as a result.

    So yeah, here's what all that waiting got you. I'm so, so sorry for the inconvenience. You must have been waiting forever. (insert some more passive-aggressive quibbles about waiting, et cetera, et cetera...)
    This whole post has to be a troll. There's no way it isn't.

    Going after Snooks for asking questions that are game-related yet not controversial / confrontational is completely moronic. If anything, this actually resembles typical behavior of Snooks (and you are correct that it's been years since we've played forum mafia together so meta is a weak argument, but alas); asking questions in a non-threatening manner in an attempt to slowly piece things together.

    Was this post a reaction test? I'm just stunned because this type of weak accusation usually wouldn't come from you unless you're either a.) testing for reactions, or b.) desperate to get the game moving quicker / have the "vigilante-Rad" complex.

  9. ISO #109
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#108)
    Forum mafia, woohoo! Hi everyone, sorry that I haven't checked in sooner but was driving all day. Checked in once on mobile and knew right away that replying on there wouldn't be possible. OOC: Thinking back to years ago and our types of posts then, it's actually pretty amazing seeing how everyone has changed (for the better, haha).

    As for the usual D1 shenanigans, there isn't much that's surprising yet, and still waiting for a few others to check in. Everyone seems to be wanting something to happen right away, and I think we've played enough games to know that it can't be forced, but it's just as inevitable as death or taxes. If nothing happens soon, I'll claim mafia and we can play the WIFOM game :smirk:

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

    It's not much, but it's not random.
    SF, I would 100% agree with you if it was anyone other than Rad making the post. Your metaphor of a politician is good, but I prefer to think of it as someone pushing you out of the way and saying, "I'll do it myself." Also, if his vote was on anyone but me, I think that would be more concerning lol.

    I've bolded the part of your message that also stood out to me. Rad and Alpha especially are likely going to come out of the gate aggressive and I expect them to be not only more comfortable with this platform, but more well-versed in some of the tactics that this forum uses, but we may not be privy to. That could be good or bad, but it's worth noting either way.


    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#48)
    Dude, I’ve gotta say it. The only thing I think that can be helpful for right now is PR fishing.
    PR fishing on D1 is helpful? Is this a typo? Why has nobody else commented on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#53)
    "Watch me stand in the line,
    You're only serving lies,
    You've got something to hide,
    We gon' burn the whole house down" -- Burn the House Down by AJR

    Hi, I'm here to deliver on what iPromise(d). (You get a cookie if you get the reference.)

    ##Vote GhostCat for reasons that will be explained below:





    I don't really get these posts. A first glance shows that they're fluff, but it really feels like Snooks is just asking questions for the sake of asking questions. This indicates a scum mentality; town usually will ask questions that either advance town agenda, clarify some clear misunderstanding within a substantive argument, etc. Asking seemingly random questions and making non-confrontational remarks in the face of these responses fits into an agenda of making it seem like you're doing more than you actually are--a classic scum agenda.



    I really just don't understand why you don't care about why people vote a certain way. Like, not asking about it is eh, but flat out acknowledging it and showing apathy towards it is noncommittal.

    All of this is consistent with scum!Snooks meta, if I'm not mistaken, though it's been so long that I really can't be bothered to use meta as a main argument.

    I'll also address this:


    You're overextending: I wanted to get some work done before typing some stuff up. I take forever to write posts on forum mafia, and this is no exception. Whenever I played on Discord mafia, I just spammed the channel as much as I wanted to, and to be honest I didn't really put that much effort in as a result.

    So yeah, here's what all that waiting got you. I'm so, so sorry for the inconvenience. You must have been waiting forever. (insert some more passive-aggressive quibbles about waiting, et cetera, et cetera...)
    This whole post has to be a troll. There's no way it isn't.

    Going after Snooks for asking questions that are game-related yet not controversial / confrontational is completely moronic. If anything, this actually resembles typical behavior of Snooks (and you are correct that it's been years since we've played forum mafia together so meta is a weak argument, but alas); asking questions in a non-threatening manner in an attempt to slowly piece things together.

    Was this post a reaction test? I'm just stunned because this type of weak accusation usually wouldn't come from you unless you're either a.) testing for reactions, or b.) desperate to get the game moving quicker / have the "vigilante-Rad" complex.
    thank goodness you finally came on and posted. now rad can focus on you. Brandon take the wheel.



    I look forward to reading moar from you.

    You was really active here too tho. or did you forget?

  10. ISO #110
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Was there ever a game where both Rad and Brandon was town?

  11. ISO #111
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS (#107)
    Been busy, will be looking back over the thread once I'm done with this D&D game. Sorry about that.


    looking forward to your next post(s)

  12. ISO #112
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#110)
    Was there ever a game where both Rad and Brandon was town?
    Yes. I remember one where there was an RvB where we were both town.

    I regret everything from that game.

    On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to update Google Play Services for an Android emulator

  13. ISO #113
    Low Hanging Fruit FaisMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    SmirkNation
    AKA
    Brandon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#109)
    thank goodness you finally came on and posted. now rad can focus on you. Brandon take the wheel.



    I look forward to reading moar from you.

    You was really active here too tho. or did you forget?
    I wasn't, really. I was Smirk Nation's rep for the Mafia Championship about 3 years ago, but I got busy moving into college so had to drop. Rad carried my $%#! lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#110)
    Was there ever a game where both Rad and Brandon was town?
    Many. They don't usually end well, because I think Rad and I always think that one of us has to be mafia xD

  14. ISO #114
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#110)
    Was there ever a game where both Rad and Brandon was town?
    Yes. I remember one where there was an RvB where we were both town.

    I regret everything from that game.

    On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to update Google Play Services for an Android emulator
    link?

    i think you just go to your google play store and tap on it and go to your my apps and games and tap it and then scroll down to updates available and tap that and then scroll down your apps until you see google play services, tap google then tap the update button it should be next to the open app button.

  15. ISO #115
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#113)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#109)
    thank goodness you finally came on and posted. now rad can focus on you. Brandon take the wheel.



    I look forward to reading moar from you.

    You was really active here too tho. or did you forget?
    I wasn't, really. I was Smirk Nation's rep for the Mafia Championship about 3 years ago, but I got busy moving into college so had to drop. Rad carried my $%#! lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#110)
    Was there ever a game where both Rad and Brandon was town?
    Many. They don't usually end well, because I think Rad and I always think that one of us has to be mafia xD
    oh, my mistake, sorry. I remember you had to sub out, but I thought after that you played some other games here.

  16. ISO #116
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,267
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (14)
    1 FaisMX Stitch07 (3)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (4)
    1 Stitch07 N1NJ4W4RR10R (2)
    1 GhostCat Radiate (22)
    1 JDS DaisyCloud (36)
    6 Not voting JDS (1), GhostCat (17), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), FaisMX (2)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 11 hours, 20 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  17. ISO #117
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    I wanted to wait until I was done with work to write this, but I elected not to. Please understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#108)
    snip
    Okay, so I've read this post, where's the part where you actually, you know, engage with the game instead of shooting down random $%#!?

  18. ISO #118
    Low Hanging Fruit FaisMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    SmirkNation
    AKA
    Brandon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Still need to hear from Polarity and Kai. Gonna drop this here in the meantime.

    ##Vote DaisyCloud

  19. ISO #119
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#118)
    Still need to hear from Polarity and Kai. Gonna drop this here in the meantime.

    ##Vote DaisyCloud
    I find this funny for no less than two different reasons, use vote tags you boomer

  20. ISO #120
    Low Hanging Fruit FaisMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    SmirkNation
    AKA
    Brandon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    500 IQ

    ##Vote DaisyCloud

  21. ISO #121
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#118)
    Still need to hear from Polarity and Kai. Gonna drop this here in the meantime.

    ##Vote DaisyCloud

    only them 2?

    ♡♡
    you gotta tap on the box with the check mark in it, scroll through until you see the player you wanna vote then tap that name.
    why you voting me?

  22. ISO #122
    Bandwagoner GhostCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#108)
    Forum mafia, woohoo! Hi everyone, sorry that I haven't checked in sooner but was driving all day. Checked in once on mobile and knew right away that replying on there wouldn't be possible. OOC: Thinking back to years ago and our types of posts then, it's actually pretty amazing seeing how everyone has changed (for the better, haha).

    As for the usual D1 shenanigans, there isn't much that's surprising yet, and still waiting for a few others to check in. Everyone seems to be wanting something to happen right away, and I think we've played enough games to know that it can't be forced, but it's just as inevitable as death or taxes. If nothing happens soon, I'll claim mafia and we can play the WIFOM game :smirk:

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

    It's not much, but it's not random.
    SF, I would 100% agree with you if it was anyone other than Rad making the post. Your metaphor of a politician is good, but I prefer to think of it as someone pushing you out of the way and saying, "I'll do it myself." Also, if his vote was on anyone but me, I think that would be more concerning lol.

    I've bolded the part of your message that also stood out to me. Rad and Alpha especially are likely going to come out of the gate aggressive and I expect them to be not only more comfortable with this platform, but more well-versed in some of the tactics that this forum uses, but we may not be privy to. That could be good or bad, but it's worth noting either way.


    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#48)
    Dude, I’ve gotta say it. The only thing I think that can be helpful for right now is PR fishing.
    PR fishing on D1 is helpful? Is this a typo? Why has nobody else commented on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#53)
    "Watch me stand in the line,
    You're only serving lies,
    You've got something to hide,
    We gon' burn the whole house down" -- Burn the House Down by AJR

    Hi, I'm here to deliver on what iPromise(d). (You get a cookie if you get the reference.)

    ##Vote GhostCat for reasons that will be explained below:





    I don't really get these posts. A first glance shows that they're fluff, but it really feels like Snooks is just asking questions for the sake of asking questions. This indicates a scum mentality; town usually will ask questions that either advance town agenda, clarify some clear misunderstanding within a substantive argument, etc. Asking seemingly random questions and making non-confrontational remarks in the face of these responses fits into an agenda of making it seem like you're doing more than you actually are--a classic scum agenda.



    I really just don't understand why you don't care about why people vote a certain way. Like, not asking about it is eh, but flat out acknowledging it and showing apathy towards it is noncommittal.

    All of this is consistent with scum!Snooks meta, if I'm not mistaken, though it's been so long that I really can't be bothered to use meta as a main argument.

    I'll also address this:


    You're overextending: I wanted to get some work done before typing some stuff up. I take forever to write posts on forum mafia, and this is no exception. Whenever I played on Discord mafia, I just spammed the channel as much as I wanted to, and to be honest I didn't really put that much effort in as a result.

    So yeah, here's what all that waiting got you. I'm so, so sorry for the inconvenience. You must have been waiting forever. (insert some more passive-aggressive quibbles about waiting, et cetera, et cetera...)
    This whole post has to be a troll. There's no way it isn't.

    Going after Snooks for asking questions that are game-related yet not controversial / confrontational is completely moronic. If anything, this actually resembles typical behavior of Snooks (and you are correct that it's been years since we've played forum mafia together so meta is a weak argument, but alas); asking questions in a non-threatening manner in an attempt to slowly piece things together.

    Was this post a reaction test? I'm just stunned because this type of weak accusation usually wouldn't come from you unless you're either a.) testing for reactions, or b.) desperate to get the game moving quicker / have the "vigilante-Rad" complex.


    Hey, Brandon. Hi.

    Reading along...OK, can we skip the part where you claim mafia this time? Lol.

    Reading, reading, ok....

    Get to the “PR fishing is helpful?” comment. I’m not sure whether you wanted me to comment more on that, or Dude, or others, but since you quoted me, I’ll clarify—-

    Did you read it in context? Dude thought it would be “helpful” to “talk setup” and everyone should discuss and give input into how many VT/PRs we have. I’m saying that discussion is only “helpful” *if you’re PR fishing. So essentially: Um, yeah no. Let’s not.

    Ninja commented on it later, as well, with essentially the same opinion I had of it.

    We’ve had that discussion in a (what feels like recent) game, lol.

    Back in ancient days when Dude and I were maf together once, I remember him being really good at finding PRs, so that post made me stop and take note (particularly coming from him). When Ninja and I commented along the same lines, I think he kind of dropped it.


    As for Rad’s case, yeah. Troll? Um, if he’s town I certainly hope so. Because that was, well, yeah. I already commented on that.

  23. ISO #123
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    okay, taking a break from work, i'm gonna read stuff a bit more closely

    i need to start taking notes jesus

  24. ISO #124
    Low Hanging Fruit Stitch07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Typing on phone rn so I can't quote posts on a different page, but I think it's obvious what I'm talking about here.

    1. Rad is trying way too hard this game. Dunno what to make of it yet, but his "case" on GhostCat is a reach at best.

    2. SFs reason to vote Rad is straw grasping if I've ever seen it.

  25. ISO #125
    Low Hanging Fruit Stitch07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    EBWODP:

    @Radiate, are 2 obvious <redacted>posts really a reason to scumread me?

  26. ISO #126
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#125)
    EBWODP:

    @Radiate, are 2 obvious <redacted>posts really a reason to scumread me?
    Thoughts on the current gamestate?

  27. ISO #127
    Low Hanging Fruit Stitch07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#126)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#125)
    EBWODP:

    @Radiate, are 2 obvious <redacted>posts really a reason to scumread me?
    Thoughts on the current gamestate?
    Haven't read the game properly enough to do that yet.

  28. ISO #128
    Soul Reader DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,620
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#124)
    Typing on phone rn so I can't quote posts on a different page, but I think it's obvious what I'm talking about here.

    1. Rad is trying way too hard this game. Dunno what to make of it yet, but his "case" on GhostCat is a reach at best.

    2. SFs reason to vote Rad is straw grasping if I've ever seen it.
    actually you can quote any post on your phone. look at the bottom of the post you want to quote. there is 5 buttons. the one with the cartoon bubble with " is to quote one post. if you want to quote multiple posts tap the cartoon bubble with " abd a + sign. keep using that button for all the posts you want to quote then tap on the cartoon bubble with just the " to start the reply feature. you will then be in the box where you can type.

    scroll around if needed within your reply box incase you want to break up quotes and make comments. the preview button and go advanced button will help you once you got your multiple quotes, your comments and etc. etc. to see if your format and everything before sending

  29. ISO #129
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    im actually going to reread later because i wanna get some more irl stuff done but

    [UV][/UV]

    for reasons to be explained shortly (albeit these reasons should be pretty obvi now)

  30. ISO #130
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    EBWOP: ##Unvote

  31. ISO #131
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,267
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (14)
    1 FaisMX Stitch07 (6)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (4)
    1 Stitch07 N1NJ4W4RR10R (2)
    1 JDS DaisyCloud (38)
    1 DaisyCloud FaisMX (4)
    6 Not voting JDS (1), GhostCat (18), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), Radiate (28)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 9 hours, 20 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  32. ISO #132
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    636
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Polarity is an $%#!. You may ping him 10 times per post for the remainder of day phase without any fear of repercussion from me. Doing this for every post will earn you a lynch proof on Day 10.

  33. ISO #133
    Low Hanging Fruit Stitch07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#125)
    EBWODP:

    @Radiate, are 2 obvious <redacted>posts really a reason to scumread me?
    Rad could I get an answer to this?

  34. ISO #134
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,267
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (14)
    1 FaisMX Stitch07 (7)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (4)
    1 Stitch07 N1NJ4W4RR10R (2)
    1 JDS DaisyCloud (38)
    1 DaisyCloud FaisMX (4)
    6 Not voting JDS (1), GhostCat (18), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), Radiate (28)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

  35. ISO #135
    Soul Reader Radiate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,156
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#125)
    EBWODP:

    @Radiate, are 2 obvious <redacted>posts really a reason to scumread me?
    Rad could I get an answer to this?
    i mean if you're going to blatantly coast and then answer an open-ended question meant to engage you with the game in a substantive way with "oh i haven't read lmao", then yes, i do think so, at least until you actually do something.

  36. ISO #136
    oh hey i made it

  37. ISO #137
    Low Hanging Fruit Stitch07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#125)
    EBWODP:

    @Radiate, are 2 obvious <redacted>posts really a reason to scumread me?
    Rad could I get an answer to this?
    i mean if you're going to blatantly coast and then answer an open-ended question meant to engage you with the game in a substantive way with "oh i haven't read lmao", then yes, i do think so, at least until you actually do something.
    I am doing something. I'm trying to figure out whether you really thought 2 obvious troll-posts were a valid reason to scumread me.

  38. ISO #138
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    61
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#45)
    But question for Silver... I’m trying to remember. Did you play pretty extensively with Rad and/or Brandon waaay back on SC forums?
    Yes, definitely several games, I'm not sure about "extensively" and my memory of SC forum mafia is a bit blurred. I was playing roughly mid 2016-early 2017. I think I've played with everyone here on multiple occasions.

    Saw @Radiate use "RvB"? Looked it up and the internet says "Red versus Blue"-- what does that mean here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#124)
    1. Rad is trying way too hard this game. Dunno what to make of it yet, but his "case" on GhostCat is a reach at best.

    2. SFs reason to vote Rad is straw grasping if I've ever seen it.
    So you make the same observation as me-- that Rad is trying too hard-- but when I notice the warning signs of that early on, it's straw-grasping. Noted.

  39. ISO #139
    Low Hanging Fruit FaisMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    SmirkNation
    AKA
    Brandon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#45)
    But question for Silver... I’m trying to remember. Did you play pretty extensively with Rad and/or Brandon waaay back on SC forums?
    Yes, definitely several games, I'm not sure about "extensively" and my memory of SC forum mafia is a bit blurred. I was playing roughly mid 2016-early 2017. I think I've played with everyone here on multiple occasions.

    Saw @Radiate use "RvB"? Looked it up and the internet says "Red versus Blue"-- what does that mean here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#124)
    1. Rad is trying way too hard this game. Dunno what to make of it yet, but his "case" on GhostCat is a reach at best.

    2. SFs reason to vote Rad is straw grasping if I've ever seen it.
    So you make the same observation as me-- that Rad is trying too hard-- but when I notice the warning signs of that early on, it's straw-grasping. Noted.
    1. RvB (Rad vs Brandon) is the point of the game when, not if, Rad and I fight each other, causing a scene, some headaches, a couple tears, and an overall annoyance from the rest of the players. When it happens, I suggest the Swiss-technique: grab popcorn, don’t engage. :smirk:

    2. I strongly agree with your second point about Stitch’s post. His first point seemed like an echo-combination of yours and my theories, while is inconsistent with that train of thought. It’s weird, if anything.

  40. ISO #140
    Thread Analyst N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    200
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation, previously Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Ninja
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Doing this on mobile is going to hurt, oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#62)
    I haven't played a game with either one of them in ages.

    ninja coming in stronk with his big post but it's not alot of content. him jk voting on stitch, iirc something like that, he does sometimes regardless of his alignment.

    we did play a game here in MU and he was nafoa and I was town. his style was a bit different. think forums does that.. so it was harder to pin him down. by the time I did most was sure they had the wolves pinned down and him and his team won. my point, he be someone to watch. not shading or anything.

    far as DUDE goes. I got no clue tbph. I don't remember any of our past games. gonna place him pretty much as new player, can't read etc, you know what I mean?

    Dude's post seem fine tho.
    Dude was from like 2015-16 era mafia.

    I'd like Dude and Ninja to also give their thoughts on Stitch, Snooks, and Daisy (if they haven't already).
    Stitch is still null - could argue stuff with his initial votes but (if I remember right) those are generally baits or other types of null.
    Snooks is snooks, didn't feel much earlier beyond liking her calling out dude for that set up talk stuff. Feeling a bit more reassured now, liked something about her recent books (albeit somewhat skimming so may be irrelevant, will hopefully read back when I get my PC set up. Sorry that's taking so long) as well.
    Daisy's odd to me. Gut is saying good, but the only reason I thought of when I thought about it was actively contradicted by her posts. Thinking the gut feeling is a remnant of her earlier play, before she made more then a few posts over your/her misunderstanding. Mind, said reason is as easily put down to frustration as it is meta... This paragraph is probably poorly worded, I'll blame that on me using a phone. TL;DR - I'm keeping an eye on her.

    Speaking of which - if that's still an issue both of yahs just take a step back and reread. What daisy said was a typo and rads follow ups were a result of that misunderstanding. No point in prodding that specific post further.

    Speaking of snooks books - looks like she's taking advantage of being on a forum again

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#90)
    I expect him to post more and contribute which may lead to a TR. It all depends on how he acts from now till EOD.


    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#98)
    To clarify, the bold I highlighted in #64 can also be seen as passive-aggressive, which is inherently scummy. It doesn’t MEAN I see you as a scumread but moreso a person of interest for that response.

    Why would Rad repeat himself? I have no idea.

    What would I do? Once it has been said, it can always be quoted as reference.

    Rad keeping on the pressure could just be justified as making sure he keeps a tab on every player’s thought process. That’s as far as it goes.
    I was originally going to say I disagree with the passive aggressive bit, but on thinking a bit more I think I agree. A town would logically be more direct to ensure there isn't confusion, the problem is solved and other good things. A scum might want to voice frustrations without drawing attention.

    On that note, dude/rad are my favourites right now. Their interactions especially look pretty good and have been moving us somewhere... Here's hoping that doesn't come back to bite me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#108)
    Forum mafia, woohoo! Hi everyone, sorry that I haven't checked in sooner but was driving all day. Checked in once on mobile and knew right away that replying on there wouldn't be possible. OOC: Thinking back to years ago and our types of posts then, it's actually pretty amazing seeing how everyone has changed (for the better, haha).

    As for the usual D1 shenanigans, there isn't much that's surprising yet, and still waiting for a few others to check in. Everyone seems to be wanting something to happen right away, and I think we've played enough games to know that it can't be forced, but it's just as inevitable as death or taxes. If nothing happens soon, I'll claim mafia and we can play the WIFOM game :smirk:



    SF, I would 100% agree with you if it was anyone other than Rad making the post. Your metaphor of a politician is good, but I prefer to think of it as someone pushing you out of the way and saying, "I'll do it myself." Also, if his vote was on anyone but me, I think that would be more concerning lol.

    I've bolded the part of your message that also stood out to me. Rad and Alpha especially are likely going to come out of the gate aggressive and I expect them to be not only more comfortable with this platform, but more well-versed in some of the tactics that this forum uses, but we may not be privy to. That could be good or bad, but it's worth noting either way.




    PR fishing on D1 is helpful? Is this a typo? Why has nobody else commented on this?



    This whole post has to be a troll. There's no way it isn't.

    Going after Snooks for asking questions that are game-related yet not controversial / confrontational is completely moronic. If anything, this actually resembles typical behavior of Snooks (and you are correct that it's been years since we've played forum mafia together so meta is a weak argument, but alas); asking questions in a non-threatening manner in an attempt to slowly piece things together.

    Was this post a reaction test? I'm just stunned because this type of weak accusation usually wouldn't come from you unless you're either a.) testing for reactions, or b.) desperate to get the game moving quicker / have the "vigilante-Rad" complex.
    I can agree with that first bit. My old game play was... Cringey.

    Heh, you claiming maf still wouldn't get you lynched. Didn't you did that as a maf aligned GA and survived (at least past me/no guy)?

    I took snooks post to mean the only thing setuo talk was good for is PR fishing, not that PR fishing was a good thing. She's already commented on the context I think.

    Some meat, nice. Here's hoping some fun stuff comes from that.
    /side note, there's no smirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#124)
    Typing on phone rn so I can't quote posts on a different page, but I think it's obvious what I'm talking about here.

    1. Rad is trying way too hard this game. Dunno what to make of it yet, but his "case" on GhostCat is a reach at best.

    2. SFs reason to vote Rad is straw grasping if I've ever seen it.
    As per daisy, tap the quote bubble without the word next to it for multi quote.

    1. I agree he's being a try hard, but I think that's more a combo of the players playing and this being our first MU hosted game.

    Can't say it doesn't make me paranoid though given how he played on discord.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#129)
    im actually going to reread later because i wanna get some more irl stuff done but

    [UV][/UV]

    for reasons to be explained shortly (albeit these reasons should be pretty obvi now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#135)
    i mean if you're going to blatantly coast and then answer an open-ended question meant to engage you with the game in a substantive way with "oh i haven't read lmao", then yes, i do think so, at least until you actually do something.
    Fair enough point given how far into day 1 we are. But then there are still players that haven't done anything yet so I don't think it's fair to push him specifically for that.

    Then again, I know stitch likes to pull that kind of move as maf. So keep on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#138)
    Yes, definitely several games, I'm not sure about "extensively" and my memory of SC forum mafia is a bit blurred. I was playing roughly mid 2016-early 2017. I think I've played with everyone here on multiple occasions.

    Saw @Radiate use "RvB"? Looked it up and the internet says "Red versus Blue"-- what does that mean here?



    So you make the same observation as me-- that Rad is trying too hard-- but when I notice the warning signs of that early on, it's straw-grasping. Noted.
    Rad VS Brandon.

    Interested to see the response to that last bit.

    I have a nasty feeling some parts of this don't make sense. If they don't, ask and I'll try and phrase it better. For now I'm blaming it on typing this on mobile.

    (Sorry the quotes are fluffing this post up, but trying to get to specific points of a post to spoiler them on mobile is annoying)

  41. ISO #141
    Thread Analyst N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    200
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation, previously Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Ninja
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    And I just remembered I can't edit. RIP

  42. ISO #142
    Low Hanging Fruit Stitch07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#45)
    But question for Silver... I’m trying to remember. Did you play pretty extensively with Rad and/or Brandon waaay back on SC forums?
    Yes, definitely several games, I'm not sure about "extensively" and my memory of SC forum mafia is a bit blurred. I was playing roughly mid 2016-early 2017. I think I've played with everyone here on multiple occasions.

    Saw @Radiate use "RvB"? Looked it up and the internet says "Red versus Blue"-- what does that mean here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch07 (#124)
    1. Rad is trying way too hard this game. Dunno what to make of it yet, but his "case" on GhostCat is a reach at best.

    2. SFs reason to vote Rad is straw grasping if I've ever seen it.
    So you make the same observation as me-- that Rad is trying too hard-- but when I notice the warning signs of that early on, it's straw-grasping. Noted.
    We can reach the same conclusion with different reasons. Voting Rad just because he said "I'll get this ball rolling" is straw grasping, yes.

  43. ISO #143
    Thread Analyst ImjustaDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    260
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Gender
    I want to see what polarity, NASA, Alpha, and Jim have to say about the situation, maybe even any reads they may have.

    Considering Alpha is an aggressive player, I’m more concerned of his lack of posts than the other three. Hopefully he comes around and post often.

    Besides that, there could be at least 1 scum in that group of four but it’s really hard to tell. Perhaps the next few hours will reveal more.

  44. ISO #144
    Thread Analyst Dark Soulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    636
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Removed Edit option for players with the gracious help of Makaze . No need to worry about your make-a-typo-and-edit muscle memory anymore.
    Last edited by Dark Soulz; July 20th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.

  45. ISO #145
    Bandwagoner CometSmudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Church of Brandon
    Posts
    73
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Gender
    [QUOTE=DaisyCloud;4172632]

    now it came from you Rad. Rad has literally made promises he can't keep regardless of his alignment. This post I can see Rad making as town.I can see Rad as mafia posting something like this too. so I can see Rad posting this mafia and as town.
    [QUOTE=DaisyCloud;4172636]
    What promises did Rad make? I can’t find any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#68)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#66)
    @Radiate what are your thoughts on Ninja, Dude, and Stitch?
    Stitch's opening is blatantly bad. I could (and will probably in the near future) push it, but I don't want to advance too many points simultaneously.

    TD's opening is null, as is Ninja's.
    I agree Rad’s case on Snooks was weak. He also wants to make a case on Stitch, but hasn’t yet. I’m wondering why he chose to make the weak case on Snooks over a potentially better case on Stitch. He also wasn’t really raising that many points, just his case on Snooks and talking to Daisy. Is the case on Stitch just as weak? Could he be trying to distance himself from Stitch without actually pushing him?



  46. ISO #146
    Low Hanging Fruit J1M808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    17
    Community
    Supercell Forums/Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Jim
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Yeah, so far every little dig or push has been insubstantial. I’ve admittedly been playing very lax just because I have very little additional input. I’m fairly comfortable with Ninja/Snooks/Dude. Dude making a statement that his vote is still on me is just him trying to gage some kind of reaction when I didn’t provide anything beforehand. I’d interpret this as typical Townie behaviour.

    This point’s already been made, but Rad dismissing SF’s vote as straw-grasping and then proceeding to push Snooks with just as little merit behind it isn’t a good look for me. You can talk about “changing how day 1 proceeds” but all that’s going to be provoked is a scenario where players go around in circles making pathetically weak accusations and make 0 progress as a result.

  47. ISO #147
    Thread Analyst JDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    612
    Community
    Smirk Nation/The TvM Hub
    AKA
    Alpha, Alias
    Gender
    Alright, I'm up, caught-up, and I really should have used iPad for this instead of phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#28)
    Ok, this format has a lot more information + features on the screen than Discord does. But I am here and for now, holding my vote
    Followed by an immediate vote for Rad, but that's more or less excuseable given the following events. More just odd, if anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.

    edit: apparently this is an invalid vote. Idk what's gone wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.


    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.
    Tiny bit reachy, but I do agree woth the main gist: Rad's post does not sit well with me. Reminds me a bit of Tim from champs, actually, and I fail to see any main townie intent behind it beyond maybe just posting to see your own words or giving your thoughts on D1 lynches, but for the latter there were probably better ways of addressing that if that was the intent.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.
    This is also top reachy imo.
    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.
    Agreed.
    It's not much, but it's not random.
    I find this post...alright, I guess. Most of it is reaching quite a bit, but I could see a townie making this post moreso than I coukd see a mafia member making this post. That being said, it is still reachy, and it definitely could be SF trying to paint Rad in a worse light, and I don't especially like the vote immediately after Rad posts this one post as opposed to maybe pointing everything out one by one as it appeared. Maybe that post prompted a reread or something, and stuff became more apparent on further reading? Idk.

    @SilverFlute What are your thoughts on Rad at the current moment?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

    It's not much, but it's not random.


    Hmm. Definitely an interesting vote. I’m going to hold off comment on this for a bit, because I think someone else needs to reply to it first.

    But question for Silver... I’m trying to remember. Did you play pretty extensively with Rad and/or Brandon waaay back on SC forums?
    I do not like the bolded part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#53)
    "Watch me stand in the line,
    You're only serving lies,
    You've got something to hide,
    We gon' burn the whole house down" -- Burn the House Down by AJR
    good song
    Hi, I'm here to deliver on what iPromise(d). (You get a cookie if you get the reference.)

    ##Vote GhostCat for reasons that will be explained below:

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#8)
    What do you mean you can’t RV like you used to?
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#17)
    I like that forums are slower than Discord, but without the one-minute delay I thought there’d be more chatter, lol.

    Yes, Daisy, that’s what they’re replacing NL with, I guess.
    I don't really get these posts. A first glance shows that they're fluff, but it really feels like Snooks is just asking questions for the sake of asking questions. This indicates a scum mentality; town usually will ask questions that either advance town agenda, clarify some clear misunderstanding within a substantive argument, etc. Asking seemingly random questions and making non-confrontational remarks in the face of these responses fits into an agenda of making it seem like you're doing more than you actually are--a classic scum agenda.
    I don't see that intent anywhere within those posts. To me, they definitely come across more as just honest questions from someone new to the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#20)
    I’d ask you why you voted Jim, but.... Eh. *Is there any reason?
    I really just don't understand why you don't care about why people vote a certain way. Like, not asking about it is eh, but flat out acknowledging it and showing apathy towards it is noncommittal.
    We've all pretty much accepted that random votes are a thing that happens, and this post is essentially just asking "is this vote random?"
    All of this is consistent with scum!Snooks meta, if I'm not mistaken, though it's been so long that I really can't be bothered to use meta as a main argument.
    looking up the meta would be appreciated, especially if you aren't sure of it. And like Snooks said, she changes meta as often as santa changes hat color, so meta isn't necessarily a bad thing to look into.
    I'll also address this:
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

    It's not much, but it's not random.


    You're overextending: I wanted to get some work done before typing some stuff up. I take forever to write posts on forum mafia, and this is no exception. Whenever I played on Discord mafia, I just spammed the channel as much as I wanted to, and to be honest I didn't really put that much effort in as a result.

    So yeah, here's what all that waiting got you. I'm so, so sorry for the inconvenience. You must have been waiting forever. (insert some more passive-aggressive quibbles about waiting, et cetera, et cetera...)
    I don't like the dismissal of everything under the pretense of overextending, but tbh both sides tend to do that. I moreso don't like that a) Rad didn't respond to SF's first claim at all, which is easily the most valid of them and b) that Rad has not come up with much of a case on Snooks using all that waiting time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#55)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#54)
    I think it's still too early and not NAI.
    If you think that it's not NAI, do you think it's towny or scummy?
    NAI= not alignment indicative

    so, I think it's not alignment indicative because it's not alignment indicative.
    Not NAI -> Not Not Alignment Indicative -> Alignment Indicative.

    Can I get your thoughts on Ninja and TD, the only other two people who have done anything remotely substantial this game?
    I don't like this. Tim did a similar thing in Champs, where he wanted everyone to try and share thoughts on everyone to distract from putting too much focus on any one player slash make it look like he was looking into more people than he actually was. I also don't like that Rad had not shared thoughts on those three players yet, and that he has dismissed everyone else's efforts outside of those three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#62)
    I haven't played a game with either one of them in ages.

    ninja coming in stronk with his big post but it's not alot of content. him jk voting on stitch, iirc something like that, he does sometimes regardless of his alignment.

    we did play a game here in MU and he was nafoa and I was town. his style was a bit different. think forums does that.. so it was harder to pin him down. by the time I did most was sure they had the wolves pinned down and him and his team won. my point, he be someone to watch. not shading or anything.

    far as DUDE goes. I got no clue tbph. I don't remember any of our past games. gonna place him pretty much as new player, can't read etc, you know what I mean?

    Dude's post seem fine tho.
    Dude was from like 2015-16 era mafia.

    I'd like Dude and Ninja to also give their thoughts on Stitch, Snooks, and Daisy (if they haven't already).
    Same thing as last time: lots of asking for other people's reads without giving many, if any, of his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#73)
    DAISY: One scummy post isn’t grounds for an SR, but definetly something to look at. I say she’s nullscum.

    @ImjustaDude does that apply to SF's post on Rad, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#55)
    If you think that it's not NAI, do you think it's towny or scummy?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#60)
    bro like I put an extra not there. my bad I had to read it 4x to see why you are pressing the issue.

    edit by way of post: it's NAI.

    i repeat it's just simply NAI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#61)
    Answer the question.


    okay okay. not sure why you are pressing the issue. I made an error in my sentence. ot happens.

    apparently you think it should have signicsmce. let's see.




    you want to wait, before you get things going. okay that's fine.. seems more like a checking in type statement.
    several players haven't even posted yet.

    your comment about day 1 being wasted. yeah, that happens. so just stating the obvious.

    you plan on changing how this game is gonna go compared to past games. you don't say how. change is just change . could be bad could be good. who knows. gotta wait and see. could help town could help mafia who knows.

    I can't read this as coming from a mafia or a town. either alignment could post this.

    now it came from you Rad. Rad has literally made promises he can't keep regardless of his alignment. This post I can see Rad making as town.I can see Rad as mafia posting something like this too. so I can see Rad posting this mafia and as town.

    Now him pressing to choose an alignment for this post... iirc he played something similarly in another game, he was town and so was I. he randed masons with another player and I was vig. my point, him pressing me and making me answer this over and over again. that seems to go with more of Rad's town methods then his mafia. but idk.

    how am I supposed to assign that post as towny or scummy? it's null.
    #64 definitely raises some eyebrows from me. There is some slight shade thrown at Rad in bold. To me, it looks like indirect attacks that try to discredit their target. Not a fan of this post.
    good points
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#62)
    I haven't played a game with either one of them in ages.

    ninja coming in stronk with his big post but it's not alot of content. him jk voting on stitch, iirc something like that, he does sometimes regardless of his alignment.

    we did play a game here in MU and he was nafoa and I was town. his style was a bit different. think forums does that.. so it was harder to pin him down. by the time I did most was sure they had the wolves pinned down and him and his team won. my point, he be someone to watch. not shading or anything.

    far as DUDE goes. I got no clue tbph. I don't remember any of our past games. gonna place him pretty much as new player, can't read etc, you know what I mean?

    Dude's post seem fine tho.
    I’ve never seen a Daisy town game from what I’ve seen so this post is Null.

    Also Daisy can you please clarify the bold? I’m assuming that fine posts= null from what I’m reading.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#72)
    If the norm for games is to not get anything started until 24+ hours into D1, and that norm helps scum more than town, wouldn't scum not want to do anything serious?
    You’re 100% right. Some scum definetly take advantage of the situation and mess around but others would likely want to stand out as early TRs (or at least not the scummiest looking player). It’s more of a gut feeling for me on stitch that I don’t know how to elaborate outside of that point.
    Solid post from Dude. Reasoning is a bit loose in some places, but this post reads town to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#74)
    "Life's like a road that you travel on,
    When there's on day here and the next day gone,
    Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand,
    Sometime you turn your back to the wind" Rascal Flatts -- Life is a Highway

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#73)
    DAISY: One scummy post isn’t grounds for an SR, but definetly something to look at. I say she’s nullscum.


    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#55)
    If you think that it's not NAI, do you think it's towny or scummy?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#60)
    bro like I put an extra not there. my bad I had to read it 4x to see why you are pressing the issue.

    edit by way of post: it's NAI.

    i repeat it's just simply NAI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#61)
    Answer the question.
    okay okay. not sure why you are pressing the issue. I made an error in my sentence. ot happens.

    apparently you think it should have signicsmce. let's see.




    you want to wait, before you get things going. okay that's fine.. seems more like a checking in type statement.
    several players haven't even posted yet.

    your comment about day 1 being wasted. yeah, that happens. so just stating the obvious.

    you plan on changing how this game is gonna go compared to past games. you don't say how. change is just change . could be bad could be good. who knows. gotta wait and see. could help town could help mafia who knows.

    I can't read this as coming from a mafia or a town. either alignment could post this.

    now it came from you Rad. Rad has literally made promises he can't keep regardless of his alignment. This post I can see Rad making as town.I can see Rad as mafia posting something like this too. so I can see Rad posting this mafia and as town.

    Now him pressing to choose an alignment for this post... iirc he played something similarly in another game, he was town and so was I. he randed masons with another player and I was vig. my point, him pressing me and making me answer this over and over again. that seems to go with more of Rad's town methods then his mafia. but idk.

    how am I supposed to assign that post as towny or scummy? it's null.


    #64 definitely raises some eyebrows from me. There is some slight shade thrown at Rad in bold. To me, it looks like indirect attacks that try to discredit their target. Not a fan of this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#62)
    I haven't played a game with either one of them in ages.

    ninja coming in stronk with his big post but it's not alot of content. him jk voting on stitch, iirc something like that, he does sometimes regardless of his alignment.

    we did play a game here in MU and he was nafoa and I was town. his style was a bit different. think forums does that.. so it was harder to pin him down. by the time I did most was sure they had the wolves pinned down and him and his team won. my point, he be someone to watch. not shading or anything.

    far as DUDE goes. I got no clue tbph. I don't remember any of our past games. gonna place him pretty much as new player, can't read etc, you know what I mean?

    Dude's post seem fine tho.


    I’ve never seen a Daisy town game from what I’ve seen so this post is Null.

    Also Daisy can you please clarify the bold? I’m assuming that fine posts= null from what I’m reading.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#72)
    If the norm for games is to not get anything started until 24+ hours into D1, and that norm helps scum more than town, wouldn't scum not want to do anything serious?
    You’re 100% right. Some scum definetly take advantage of the situation and mess around but others would likely want to stand out as early TRs (or at least not the scummiest looking player). It’s more of a gut feeling for me on stitch that I don’t know how to elaborate outside of that point.
    I played with Daisy as town once. It was a Discord game, so any meta you could possibly glean from it is probably bunk. I'll circle back to my own thoughts on Daisy later though.

    I'm also gutreading Stitch but in the exact opposite direction as you.

    I still want to hear thoughts from Ninja, Stitch and Snooks.

    I don't know enough about timezones to know what the former two are doing. Snooks is probably doing mom things at this hour.

    While I still have you here Dude, how do you see Ninja progressing over D1?
    Not much reasoning, nothing helpful in this post, kpre questioning people about other people without topical relations.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#78)
    yes, so far this game everyone is in the null. but like some are closer to red and some closer to green.
    Who's closer to red and who's closer to green? What you have described is everyone's early D1 readlist ever lmao
    oh no no no no

    I know what u want to know. just say it. why talk in circles like this?

    rad you seem more like your town games then your mafia games.

    in a scale of 1-10 with 1 being ultimate scum and 10 being the towniest town that there ever was the, goatest of goats. and 5 being true null.

    no posters= 0

    rad is 6

    sf is 6

    DUDE= 6

    comet= 5

    snooks= 5

    ninja= 5

    stitch= 4

    that is far as my last brain cell has been able to do. this is goat tier Daisy post right here if I do say do myself. I feel stronk on this.
    Super noncommital readlist.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#75)

    yes, I mean fine=bull


    I suppose I am throwing a bit if shade. he did like press me multiple times to answer that question. but nothing I said wasn't true facts or at least in how I remember in past games. plus I was being passive aggressive but it probably came as more aggressive idk idc idk why he kept wanting me to label the post as townie or scummy. idk he didn't accept me saying how I didn't mean to add an extra not.

    seems like that be something to post about more so then my responses.

    why do you think Rad kept asking me the same question over and over? how would you have responded in a similar situation? do you think knowing now that it was a bit weird at least to me that he kept on it, that maybe it changes the way you view how I made long post to answer his question in full and gave that short post of his my complete full and undivided attention? that idk maybe it's why I said the things I said in the way I said them? that just because I call Rad out on stuff that it isn't neccesarily shade? and even if it was shade that it isn't neccesarily scummy?
    To clarify, the bold I highlighted in #64 can also be seen as passive-aggressive, which is inherently scummy. It doesn’t MEAN I see you as a scumread but moreso a person of interest for that response.
    No?
    Why would Rad repeat himself? I have no idea.

    What would I do? Once it has been said, it can always be quoted as reference.

    Rad keeping on the pressure could just be justified as making sure he keeps a tab on every player’s thought process. That’s as far as it goes.
    This is also fairly noncomittal, and I don't especially like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisMX (#108)
    Forum mafia, woohoo! Hi everyone, sorry that I haven't checked in sooner but was driving all day. Checked in once on mobile and knew right away that replying on there wouldn't be possible. OOC: Thinking back to years ago and our types of posts then, it's actually pretty amazing seeing how everyone has changed (for the better, haha).

    As for the usual D1 shenanigans, there isn't much that's surprising yet, and still waiting for a few others to check in. Everyone seems to be wanting something to happen right away, and I think we've played enough games to know that it can't be forced, but it's just as inevitable as death or taxes. If nothing happens soon, I'll claim mafia and we can play the WIFOM game :smirk:

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

    Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

    Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

    It's not much, but it's not random.


    SF, I would 100% agree with you if it was anyone other than Rad making the post. Your metaphor of a politician is good, but I prefer to think of it as someone pushing you out of the way and saying, "I'll do it myself." Also, if his vote was on anyone but me, I think that would be more concerning lol.
    I disagree entirely with this.
    I've bolded the part of your message that also stood out to me. Rad and Alpha especially are likely going to come out of the gate aggressive and I expect them to be not only more comfortable with this platform, but more well-versed in some of the tactics that this forum uses, but we may not be privy to. That could be good or bad, but it's worth noting either way.


    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#48)
    Dude, I’ve gotta say it. The only thing I think that can be helpful for right now is PR fishing.
    PR fishing on D1 is helpful? Is this a typo? Why has nobody else commented on this?
    Makes more sense in context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#53)
    "Watch me stand in the line,
    You're only serving lies,
    You've got something to hide,
    We gon' burn the whole house down" -- Burn the House Down by AJR

    Hi, I'm here to deliver on what iPromise(d). (You get a cookie if you get the reference.)

    ##Vote GhostCat for reasons that will be explained below:





    I don't really get these posts. A first glance shows that they're fluff, but it really feels like Snooks is just asking questions for the sake of asking questions. This indicates a scum mentality; town usually will ask questions that either advance town agenda, clarify some clear misunderstanding within a substantive argument, etc. Asking seemingly random questions and making non-confrontational remarks in the face of these responses fits into an agenda of making it seem like you're doing more than you actually are--a classic scum agenda.



    I really just don't understand why you don't care about why people vote a certain way. Like, not asking about it is eh, but flat out acknowledging it and showing apathy towards it is noncommittal.

    All of this is consistent with scum!Snooks meta, if I'm not mistaken, though it's been so long that I really can't be bothered to use meta as a main argument.

    I'll also address this:


    You're overextending: I wanted to get some work done before typing some stuff up. I take forever to write posts on forum mafia, and this is no exception. Whenever I played on Discord mafia, I just spammed the channel as much as I wanted to, and to be honest I didn't really put that much effort in as a result.

    So yeah, here's what all that waiting got you. I'm so, so sorry for the inconvenience. You must have been waiting forever. (insert some more passive-aggressive quibbles about waiting, et cetera, et cetera...)


    This whole post has to be a troll. There's no way it isn't.

    Going after Snooks for asking questions that are game-related yet not controversial / confrontational is completely moronic. If anything, this actually resembles typical behavior of Snooks (and you are correct that it's been years since we've played forum mafia together so meta is a weak argument, but alas); asking questions in a non-threatening manner in an attempt to slowly piece things together.

    Was this post a reaction test? I'm just stunned because this type of weak accusation usually wouldn't come from you unless you're either a.) testing for reactions, or b.) desperate to get the game moving quicker / have the "vigilante-Rad" complex.
    Hey, we share pretty much the same thoughts on this one! Twinsies!

    Bit harsher than I was thinking, but your concerns seem to be valid. I do have to ask, though, do you see town!Rad making this type of post?
    Quote Originally Posted by J1M808 (#146)
    Yeah, so far every little dig or push has been insubstantial. I’ve admittedly been playing very lax just because I have very little additional input. I’m fairly comfortable with Ninja/Snooks/Dude. Dude making a statement that his vote is still on me is just him trying to gage some kind of reaction when I didn’t provide anything beforehand. I’d interpret this as typical Townie behaviour.

    This point’s already been made, but Rad dismissing SF’s vote as straw-grasping and then proceeding to push Snooks with just as little merit behind it isn’t a good look for me. You can talk about “changing how day 1 proceeds” but all that’s going to be provoked is a scenario where players go around in circles making pathetically weak accusations and make 0 progress as a result.
    Good point on Rad, despite it being already addressed, but I'd like to see a little more reasoning as to why you think those three are town.

    Well, there we go. On another note, I'm gonna try to stay clear of wallposts for a while, especially on mobile. Not fun.

  48. ISO #148
    Low Hanging Fruit J1M808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    17
    Community
    Supercell Forums/Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Jim
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I don’t necessarily think all 3 are Town, just that I’ve been more comfortable with their posts so far than Rad’s.

    Fairly sure someone is going to jump in at some point calling me hypocritical due to the bases of my point against Rad; the difference is that this is a stronger accusation than passively moving attention away from one’s self by calling out questioning.

    Couple of people have chimed in saying things like “it must be a troll” or things on similar lines. I cba to check who said what right now. But these comments make me think people are dismissing what Rad’s said based on meta - something that’s not really applicable to me as I haven’t played with Rad much, and consequently, i’m not going to ignore that post, and sheep the people who have dismissed it.

  49. ISO #149
    Thread Analyst ImjustaDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    260
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Gender
    Just a quick drop in-

    I’m thinking SF might be town based on the fact that her points toward Rad are feasible in theory albeit reaching in practice.

    #43 Is a townish post. It’s pushing town agenda.

    I’ll be back for more since I’m busy but this is what I see so far

    Radiate- TR
    SilverFlute- Nulltown
    Stitch07- Gut reading (town)
    DaisyCloud- Nullscum. This may change when I go over her posts again after #64.

    Rest are null/adding more as I read their posts.

  50. ISO #150
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,267
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (16)
    1 FaisMX Stitch07 (9)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (3)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (5)
    1 Stitch07 N1NJ4W4RR10R (4)
    1 JDS DaisyCloud (38)
    1 DaisyCloud FaisMX (5)
    6 Not voting JDS (2), GhostCat (18), Polarity (1), J1M808 (3), NASAGeek (0), Radiate (29)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Nexus

The Nexus will every night passively redirect the actions of all players that target it to a different randomly chosen player. Kills, however, will not be redirected.