Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Not A Mafia Game Thread(13p)

Not a Mafia Game - TvM Thread

It’s a peaceful, silent day in Smirkville. The usual chatter and noise is absent today. Everyone is gathered at the Church of Brandon located near the town hall. A large banner is heaved in the inside, saying “RIP Forum Mafia”. Mama Snooks is giving a speech at the podium. However, she can’t be seen as she has a humongous book twice her size in front of her. She announced the end of the introduction part only a few moments ago, 50 minutes into her speech.

Moonglade grunts. “What is even the point of this funeral? This is just boring.”

“It’s supposed to be boring. And you’re supposed to be mourning the death, not complain like a kid,” Alpha tells him.
    “What death?” Moonglade protests. “It’s the funeral of the concept of Forum Mafia. And not to mention, we’ve all switched to Discord Mafia, which is heaps better.”

“Just because you’re new, you have no idea of what forum mafia even was,” the wise Comet says. “It was a dear thing to us forumers before Sneaky and his goons teamed up with Sammy to kick us out. Now we’ve escaped them, and after a long time, we’ve decided to say goodbye to Forum Mafia.”

OPG* walks up. “Yeah, this puppy Comet is right. Hear that, Zyg, you adorable son of a cutie pie? We’re gonna give one last farewell to Forum Mafia and then, bam, bye-bye, forums, you beautiful person, and hello, Discord, my loving love.”

A person in the front row looks back. It’s Dude with his favourite pitchfork. Despite Brandon’s insistence to leave the pitchfork for just the day, Dude still brought it along and tried to put it to good use when he noticed NotTheRealPaul wearing something that looked suspiciously similar to a bulletproof vest. It took the combined efforts of Arius, Stitch and J1M808 to get Dude off NTRP and convince him he wasn’t a survivor trying to hide from Dude.

“Stop waving that pitchfork, I’m gonna die, Dude!” NinjaWarrior cries out.
    “Yeah, yeah. How long will this speech be anyway?” Dude asks the others.

OPG gives a triumphant look. “Don’t you worry, you biscuit cracker. Our plan’s already underway.” He points at the front where Snooks is turning page after page. Just behind her, however, are Icey and Marjam7 who give a smirk, bump fists and starts their operation.

Marjam screams out, “NO ICEY SHINX IS THE BEST POKEMON AND I’M GONNA PROVE IT TO YOU.”
    “Heh, do it. You’ll fail. Try investigating dead people as a Cop instead. Oh wait, you already did that.”
    Marjam pretends to fume. “Mom, Icey’s being mean!”
    Snooks already has her attention at them. She sighs and picks both of them up and steps down from the podium.

“NOW!” Brandon shouts. A small team of NASAGeek, DaisyCloud, DarkSoul, Pixie Dust rush towards the gigantic book. They manange to barely carry it and start walking towards the door.

Unknown, SilverFlute, open the door!” Brandon shouts out. “And remember, when Snooks comes back, tell her tha-”

The door busts open before Unknown and SF even reach there. It’s a unicorn, showing off a majestic stance. “Radicorn!” Daisy shouts. She takes her mind off the humongous book, which then falls on the four people.

Brandon signals some people to help them, and looks at Radiating. Rad looks at him, opens his mouth and says,” AE OP AE OP AE OP AE O-”

“Rad, why are you so late?” Brandon asks. Rad is completely surprised. “Why didn’t you chant AE OP with me, Brandon? Okay, let’s try aga-”

“It’s a funeral, Rad.” Brandon says.

“Oh yeah,” Rad remembers now. “Anyway, guess what? I got us a private sub forum on Mafia Universe. We can continue Forum Mafia there. Very cool amirite?”

“But the funeral is of Forum Mafia,you brightly intelligent person, Rad,” OPG says.

“So what?” NoGuy5 objects. I mean, it’s an empty coffin,” he says, opening it up. He takes a look at it and screams with his eyes wide open. The pikachu duo of Pikasper and Arieoreos rush and gasp. “It’s MathChamp, dead,” Ash says.

“Yeah, he obviously couldn’t put up any fight since he was only a host and never played any games,” Arie adds. “What’s that note?” Ash asks, and picks it up. He gives out another gasp.

“Let me look at it,” Rad says, snatching the note. He laughs loudly. “It was the funeral of the Forum Mafia, right? That means we’ll have no problem hunting this scum down in MU. HAHAHAHA.” He throws the note and makes it visible to the others. Everyone sees the writing, clear as day.

THE NAFOA WILL MAKE THE TOWN BLEED THIS TIME

*Special Note: All statements from OperationGaming has been modified to provide a Snooks' kid friendly content.

Start Date: 7/19/2020
    SOD/EOD:4 PM UTC(12PM EDT I think)
    Phase Lengths: 48/24
    Mechanics: Majority elim always in effect. Sleep(no lynch) is allowed. If majority is not reached, player with highest amount of votes will be eliminated(which is plurality fyi). In case of tie, RNG will be used. Votes will be locked in Lylo and cannot be changed once cast.
    Night Chat is not allowed except for those specified in role PMs, i.e. Thread will be locked at night.
    Out of Thread Communication: only allowed if specified in Role PM
    Posting Requirement: At least 3 game-related post per day phase.

Setup: Semi open, depends on players. Vanilla heavy. No crazy $%#!.

There will be 10 Town and 3 Nafoa.

The following Town roles might exist.

Vanilla Town - At least one Vanilla Town is guaranteed to be in the game.

Vigilante - May kill a target at night.

Alignment Cop - May perform an Alignment Inspection on a player. No N0 peeks.

Rolecop - May investigate their target to learn their exact role without alignment or modifiers.

Full Cop-May investigate a player and learn their role, alignment and modifiers.

Lookout/Watcher - May watch a target at night and learn who visits them.

Tracker - May track a target at night and learn who they visit.

Bodyguard - May protect their target(excluding themselves) and die instead of their target at night should their target be attacked.

Doctor - May heal their target(excluding themselves) and save them from dying.
    Can't target sane player consecutively.

Universal Backup- At any point after a fellow Town member has died, may take on the role of that Town member during night, will become that role on the following Day phase. Will only get remaining uses if backs up for an X-shot role.

Innocent Child- May reveal innocence and be confirmed as Innocent Child publicly.

Roleblocker- May roleblock a target and prevent them from performing an action that night. Non consecutive roleblocks on a person.

Jailor - May jail a target to prevent any action performed by them or on them. Non consecutive jails on a single person.

Neighbour - Will be paired in a neighbourhood with another Neighbour.

Masons - Will be paired in a chat with other Mason.

The following Nafoa roles might exist.

Nafoa Goon

Vigilante - May kill a target at night.

Alignment Cop - May perform an Alignment Inspection on a player. No N0 peeks.

Rolecop - May investigate their target to learn their exact role without alignment or modifiers.

Full Cop-May investigate a player and learn their role, alignment and modifiers.

Lookout/Watcher - May watch a target at night and learn who visits them.

Tracker - May track a target at night and learn who they visit.

Bodyguard - May protect their target(excluding themselves) and die instead of their target at night should their target be attacked.

Doctor - May heal their target(excluding themselves) and save them from dying.
    Can't target same player consecutively.

Universal Backup- At any point after a fellow Nafoa member has died, may take on the role of that Nafoa member during night, will become that role on the following Day phase. Will only get remaining uses if backs up for an X-shot role.

Roleblocker- May roleblock a target and prevent them from performing an action that night. Can't target same player consecutively.

Jailor - May jail a target to prevent any action performed by them or on them. Can't target same player consecutively.

Neighbour - Will be paired in a neighbourhood with another Neighbour.

Nafoa has a mandatory factional kill. Not submitting a name for the kill will result in a random town member being killed instead.

The following modifiers may exist.

BPV- A Bulletproof Vest prevents a killing action a player. This is passive in nature.

Ninja- Ninja modifier allows the actions of a player to be undetected by Tracker and Lookout.

X-Shot- This modifier means the player will have only X shot(s) of their ability.

Strongman- Strongman modifer allows the killing action to go through all immunities and protection.

Even Cycle- Action can be used on even cycles only.

Odd Cycle- Action can be used in odd cycles only.

Cycle X- Action can be used on the mentioned Cycle only.

MU bot's resolution and result will be used. Mafia wins upon reaching parity(number of mafia alive=number of town alive).

For more details, go here-
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...oles-Modifiers

For MU noobs
    Forum Rules
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...27-Forum-Rules

Guide to using the Forum
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...-use-our-forum

Some other important rules to remember.
    NO FLAVOUR CLAIMING, COPY PASTING/PARAPHRASING OF YOUR ROLE PM, FLAVOUR TEXT OR ANY PART OF IT. I WILL MODKILL ANYONE THAT BREACHES THIS RULE EVEN IN THE SMALLEST EXTENT. Role claiming is allowed at your own discretion.

Refrain from using OGI(Outside Game Info), outside communication and stuff. This includes but is not limited to using activity of a player on other servers, other games, other forums and whatever the hell to make a statement about him/her in this game.

DO NOT PING ME OR ASK ME FOR ANYTHING IN THE THREAD DIRECTLY; ALL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN PLAYER AND HOST MUST BE PRIVATE, AND ON TOP OF THAT, CONFIDENTIAL. Any queries related to the game? PM me or DM me on Discord(DarkSoul#0507).

If you reveal anything about our conversation, game related or not, in this thread or outside, I will count this as a rule break. I WILL MODKILL ANYONE THAT BREACHES THIS RULE EVEN IN THE SMALLEST EXTENT.

Lastly, don’t backseat mod. I’ll do whatever the hell I think is good. Just don’t break any rules in the first place and we’ll be fine. I can’t bring up more rules here but everyone here knows the basics of TvMs and on top of that, you are being advised to privately contact me if you are confused if something you’re about to do will break the rules before you go ahead and do it. I’m not gonna accept any form of discussion about my moderation while the game is still ongoing. Good luck.

Role PMs and stuff will be sent like an hour from now. DO NOT POST HERE TILL THE GAME STARTS.
    Last edited by Dark Soulz; July 24th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Not A Mafia Game: Game Information!

This is an automated game of Mafia.

Setup - 13 Players

CLOSED
    • Majority is in effect. Day will end the instant a majority is reached.
    • Town wins when there are no threats to Town remaining.
    • Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and there are no other evil factions remaining at any time.
    • Votes are automatically locked in when the Town must not eliminate incorrectly.
    • Sleep is enabled. Vote for Sleep to forgo an elimination that Day.
    • Mafia factional kills are mandatory. Mafia must submit a factional kill each night, or a player outside their faction will be chosen at random.
    • Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
    • Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction.
    • Mafia may communicate at any time.
    • Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.

Phase Lengths

Days are 48 hours in length. Nights are 24 hours in length.

Players

@CometSmudge
    @DaisyCloud
    @FaisMX
    @GhostCat
    @ImjustaDude
    @J1M808
    @JDS
    @N1NJ4W4RR10R
    @NASAGeek
    @Polarity
    @Radiate
    @SilverFlute
    @Stitch07

FAQ

Are you unsure about how actions are processed or how roles interact with each other? Then read more here:

ORDER OF OPERATIONS

Night actions are processed in this order:

Strongman kills
    Roleblocks
    Jails
    Doctors
    Bodyguards
    Kills
    Investigations
    Backups

When an action was submitted during the night will never matter when the actions are processed.

ACTION FEEDBACK

These are the results you will get when you submit certain actions.

Non-investigative roles when they submit an action (they also receive this if they are roleblocked):

Your action on Player A was received.
    Investigative actions return results even if the target dies on the same night.

Actions that count as visits are counted as visits even if the actor dies on the same night.

Investigative roles (Tracker, Cop, etc.) when roleblocked:

Your action on Player B did not return any results.
    Trackers when tracking a person that didn't visit anyone (or if they targeted a Ninja):

Player C did not visit anyone.
    Watchers when watching a person that wasn't visited by anyone (or only visited by a Ninja):

Player D was not visited by anyone.
    Alignment Cop when investigating a town-aligned player (or a Godfather):

Player E is Town
    Watcher when watching a person that was visited by multiple people:

Player F was visited by Player G, Player H, Player I
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How do I submit my action?
    Use the form below the game thread. If your role has a night action, the form will only be visible during night phases. It's not possible to submit actions in advance of the night phase.

What does it mean if the Mafia Host says that night kills are assigned?
    In games with this setting turned on, the member of the mafia team that made the most recent night kill submission will be the one assigned to the kill, which means that the kill can be blocked if a Town Roleblocker or Town Jailkeeper target the mafia player in question. Similarly, the kill can be tracked and watched by Town Trackers and Town Watchers. If this setting isn't turned on, then it doesn't matter who the last person to submit the mafia kill is, as the kill is unblockable and untrackable in this case.

Where do I find example role PM's?
    This thread contains example role PM's for all roles currently supported by the Modbot as well as information on the various modifiers. Here you will find the answers to a lot of questions not covered in this FAQ section.

Which roles can self-target?
    Only Watchers are able to use their ability on themselves at night. This means that Doctors or Jailkeepers aren't able to protect themselves, for example.

Which roles are not able to target the same players on consecutive nights?
    Doctors, Jailkeepers, and Roleblockers are not allowed to target the same player twice in a row. Everyone else is, including Bodyguards. Note that this non-consecutive restriction still holds true even if one of these three roles were blocked the night before when targeting the person that they're attempting to target again.

What happens if Jailkeeper A and Jailkeeper B or Roleblocker A and Roleblocker B target each other (and are not targetted by other blockers)?
    In the case of Jailkeepers, they will block and protect each other. In the case of Roleblockers, they also block each other. This means that the two players are trackable to each other that night by Trackers and Watchers. It also means that if one of them is mafia and happens to simultaneously be the one submitting the factional kill that night in a game with assigned kills, then this kill is blocked. This same principle applies to longer loops. I.e. in a A > B > C > D > A loop, everyone is blocked.

What happens if Jailkeeper A targets Roleblocker B who targets Jailkeeper A?
    Jailkeeper A will be blocked in this scenario. Refer to the order of operations: Roleblocks process before jails.

What happens if Jailkeeper A targets Roleblocker B who targets Player C?
    As stated above, roleblocks process before jails, so Roleblocker B will successfully block Player C. I.e. Jailkeeper A will fail to block Roleblocker B, but will still protect Roleblocker B.

What happens if Jailkeeper A targets Jailkeeper B and Jailkeeper B targets Jailkeeper C (who isn't targeting any of the former two)?
    In this case, Jailkeeper A would prevent Jailkeeper B's block from occuring, meaning that Jailkeeper C's action is not blocked.

If an X-Shot role is blocked while using a shot, do they lose that shot forever?
    Yes. A 1-shot Vigilante being blocked while attempting to kill someone will not have their shot refunded.

If someone with a Strongman modifier kills Player A who is protected by Bodyguard B, who dies?
    Player A will die, and Bodyguard B will survive.

Can a mafia team choose not to kill anyone during a night?
    The host can determine this using the Mafia Factional Kill setting. Kills can be mandatory, optional, or disabled altogether.

The default is No. The mafia factional kill is compulsory. This is done in order to avoid deadlocked games where the town keeps no eliminating and the mafia refuses to submit a kill. If the game has assigned kills, it will be randomized which member of the team is carrying out the kill.

If there is only one mafia member left in a game without assigned kills, can the mafia factional kill then be blocked and/or tracked?
    No.

Can the mafia submit a kill for one of their own members?
    No.

If I kill someone, does their night action, if they have one, still succeed?
    Yes, killing someone doesn't prevent them from performing their night action (unless they investigated someone, in which case they will not receive a report). Refer to the order of operations: All kills happen at the end of the night, and everyone pulls the trigger simultaneously.

Can individual night actions be proxied on mafia teams?
    No. If the mafia team has a Mafia Roleblocker, for example, and they want to use this role's action, then the player occupying that slot must submit the action themselves.

If a Lover is shot during the night, while the other Lover is protected that night, does the other Lover still die?
    Yes. It's not possible to prevent a Lover from dying of love sickness.

If a Bodyguard protects Lover A, while Lover B is shot during that same night, what happens?
    A dies of love sickness and Bodyguard lives.

If there are any Innocent Childs in the game, are these confirmed in the thread right when the game begins?
    No. Innocent Childs are able to decide themselves when or if they wish to have the Modbot confirm their role and alignment in the thread. Note that this is exclusively a day action and that it can take up to one minute for the Modbot to process the action.

What results are Alignment Cops, Full Cops and Role Cops given if they investigate a Godfather or a Miller?
    Alignment Cops are told "Town" for Godfathers and "Mafia" for Millers. Full Cops are told "Vanilla Town" for Godfathers and "Mafia Goon" for Millers. Role Cops are told "Godfather" for Godfathers and "Miller" for Millers.

Can Role Cops tell the difference between a Vanilla Town and Mafia Goon?
    No. They are told "Vanilla" when investigating either of these two roles.

If I roleblock someone with a Bulletproof Vest, will that nullify the effect of the vest?
    No. Bulletproof Vests are passive modifiers that cannot be blocked from working.

If I roleblock Masons, Neighbors or Lovers with out of thread communication privileges, can I prevent them from talking at night?
    No.

If I roleblock a Godfather, will they still be revealed as being town-aligned to Alignment Cops and Full Cops that night?
    Yes.

Are you wondering about how to vote, submit night actions or multi-isolate players? Read about this and more here:

HOW TO VOTE

Our forum votes for someone by using the vote tags: [V]Thingyman[/V]. Preview:

##Vote Thingyman

Make sure that you spell out the full, correct name. Abbreviations or misspelled names will not be registered by the Modbot.

To unvote, use the tags: [UNV][/UNV] . When unvoting you do not need to enter the name of the person that you are unvoting. Preview:

##Unvote

VOTING BUTTONS

You can also quickly vote for someone by clicking on the box with a checkmark icon, which will bring up an alphabetized dropdown containing the names of living players:

This will insert [V][/V] tags with the name of the player you selected in the dropdown, perfect every time.

Click the empty checkbox button to insert [UNV][/UNV].
    HOW TO SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS

If you have a night action, simply submit this at night by scrolling to the bottom of the game thread. Here you will find a night action form like this:

Click the dropdown and select the player whom you wish to use your night action on. You can change it as many times as you wish before the deadline expires.
    HOW TO REQUEST A VOTECOUNT

Votecounts will appear automatically at various intervals, but you can also call up votecounts yourself by following these steps:

First, you need to apply to join "Mafia Game Hosts" under Permission Groups.

Second, once your request has been approved, you will be able to call up votecounts by simply pushing the "Post Votecount" button in the top right corner of any game thread that you'd like an updated votecount for.

OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES

VIEWING VOTE HISTORY

There are three ways to access the vote history for any game.

1. Click on the "Vote History" button in the top right corner of the game thread:

2. Click on the "View Vote History" link, which accompanies all votecounts:

3. Click on Modbot in the top forum menu. This will give you a list of ongoing and completed games:

Next, simply click on "Vote History" to view all votes for that game.

Following any of the above three steps will bring you to an overview like this one:

Click on a Voter's username to view all of the votes by their slot.

Click on a Target's username to view all of the votes for their slot.

ISOLATING A PLAYER'S POSTS

If you wish to read a player's posts in isolation, simply click on "ISO" in the top right corner of one of that player's posts in the relevant thread as illustrated here:

Alternatively, you can access a player's posts in isolation by clicking on the number next to "Replies:" in the forum lobby.

Doing so will pull up a window listing the post counts for everyone who has posted in that thread. You access someone's posts in isolation by simply clicking on the number next to "Posts:" for that person.

The ISO view itself has Quote and Multi-Quote buttons inside it, which will make it very easy to quickly quote a lot of a player's posts for analysis or commentary:

MULTI-ISOLATING

If you wish to read not just one player's posts, but you want to ISO multiple players, then click the "Multi ISO" button to the left of "Game Tools" and select the players in question as shown here:

MULTI-QUOTING WHILE THREAD IS LOCKED

Note that you can multi-quote posts from even locked game threads. This is useful for when you wish to reread the game and do work during night phases.

After quoting the relevant posts, you simply open a different, opened thread and press "Go Advanced". Then add the quotes to your post by clicking the prompt below the post area as shown here:

Now, of course you can't post your work in the game thread while the thread is locked, but you can copy paste and save your work to a local file or the cloud and have it ready to post the very next day phase (if you're still alive, that is).

BOOKMARKS

Whenever you open a game thread, you are able to bookmark posts. This is for many players an important tool for keeping track of and remembering vital pieces of information, reads, claims etc.

Also, note that these bookmarks are saved to your user account, meaning that it eliminates the trouble associated with keeping notes between different computers/devices.

If you want to bookmark a post, you simply scroll to the post that you want to bookmark and press "Set Bookmark" as shown here:

This will call up 5 different colored icons (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, and Black) on the right side of the post in question. You can click any of these icons, which will then prompt you to include a note for the post.

If you don't want to include a note, you don't have to - just leave it blank. The color coding in itself can be a valuable tool. Maybe you want to use Red bookmarks for posts that you find suspicious, Green bookmarks for posts that you find townie, Black bookmarks for posts containing claims, or whatever system you can think of that will be helpful to you.

Once this is done, you have now successfully bookmarked a post with a certain color and maybe even a note. If you wish to remove the bookmark again, click on "Unset Bookmark".

How do I access bookmarks?

There are two ways to access your bookmarks.
    1. Inside a game thread, you can access the bookmarks for that specific game by simply right clicking on the "Bookmark" button and opening the link.

This will bring you to a separate page that is automatically filtered to only show bookmarks from the game thread that you accessed the page from.
    2. You can also access your bookmarks by going to Features in the site's top menu:

This will bring you to a page where no bookmarks are shown by default. However, you have several filtering options.

You can filter by Game, by Player and by Color - and all of them at once if you so wish.

Here's an example of filtering by only red bookmarks in one specific game:

If you want to be taken directly to one of your bookmarked posts, you just click the post number.

How do I quote bookmarks?

You can also multi-quote bookmarked posts by clicking the little "+" button seen above on the far right side of each bookmark.

Once you have multi-quoted all the bookmarked posts that you want to quote, you will then have to go to the game thread in which you wish to quote the bookmarked posts.

Here you have two ways of quoting the posts.

1. Click on "Reply With Quote" on another post as shown here:

You will then probably want to delete the last post quoted in the reply box, but otherwise you should be good to go.
    2. Or you can do the more smooth option and click the "Reply To Thread" button at the top and bottom of the game thread - as shown here:

By doing this you will open up a reply box containing only your multi-quoted bookmarked posts.

3. ISO #3
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 1 Start »
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Start

Day 1 has begun.

Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

4. ISO #4
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Not A Mafia Game Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    13 Not voting JDS (0), Stitch07 (0), N1NJ4W4RR10R (0), GhostCat (0), Polarity (0), J1M808 (0), NASAGeek (0), SilverFlute (0), DaisyCloud (0), ImjustaDude (0), CometSmudge (0), FaisMX (0), Radiate (0)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 1 ends at 12:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. There are 1595347260000 remaining.

5. ISO #5
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    checking in. love the flavour. I'm hyped.

6. ISO #6
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

Also since I can’t RV like I used to it looks like the lucky winner for my RVis Jim!!!

##Vote J1M808

8. ISO #8
    Community
    Smirk Nation (Discord) — Formerly Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I was wondering whe people would stop posting in the Hub and post here. Then it took 15 min for me to figure out how to verify I’d read the role PM, lol.

Dude, is that the Vancouver Grizzlies’ bear?

What do you mean you can’t RV like you used to?

9. ISO #9
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Good morning Townies, how are you all doing today?

10. ISO #10
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Good morning Townies, how are you all doing today?
    You mean you’re not one of us?

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    A little birdie told me Brandon was scum.
    ##Vote FaisMX

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    I was wondering whe people would stop posting in the Hub and post here. Then it took 15 min for me to figure out how to verify I’d read the role PM, lol.

It isn’t I just pulled this straight from google lol.

Back on the SC forums we could indicate when we voted someone our own way in contrast to this forum.

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    ##Vote Sleep

14. ISO #14
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#13)
    Hello
    ##Vote Sleep
    Hello.

And ... now why vote sleep less than an hour into day?

15. ISO #15
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I was confused about the sleep thing. I thought we had a vtnl option. but it's called sleep, right?

16. ISO #16
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#12)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#8)

It isn’t I just pulled this straight from google lol.

Back on the SC forums we could indicate when we voted someone our own way in contrast to this forum.
    Yeah, I guess. I suppose you could just say so in text, but that wouldn’t be tracked/noticed easily.

17. ISO #17
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I like that forums are slower than Discord, but without the one-minute delay I thought there’d be more chatter, lol.

Yes, Daisy, that’s what they’re replacing NL with, I guess.

Speaking of which, do I need to ping every time I mention someone? Lol. @CometSmudge

18. ISO #18
    Community
    Supercell Forums/Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Jim
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Aren’t they the Memphis Grizzlies now? Or am I thinking of the wrong sport?

19. ISO #19
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Because I had no idea what it does and it was the first option I saw

20. ISO #20
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#8)

Aren’t they the Memphis Grizzlies now? Or am I thinking of the wrong sport?
    They are. I don’t follow sports but I was living near there when the team started and the paper ran a design contest for the logo, so I thought it looked like that.

I’d ask you why you voted Jim, but.... Eh. *Is there any reason?

21. ISO #21
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#19)
    Because I had no idea what it does and it was the first option I saw
    Ah, k. Well yeah. It’s a vote for a NL, and if enough people do so, it will end day early (if I understood that correctly). So hopefully we don’t go back to an old trend, lol.

22. ISO #22
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Lol, so Jim quotes my convo with Dude and I think it’s Dude with a bear, haha. I’m gonna need to watch for that. XD

23. ISO #23
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    The omnipotence paradox asks us to consider the question: "Can God create a rock so heavy that he himself cannot lift it?"

If the answer to the question is yes, then God is not omnipotent; he is not able to lift the rock.
    If the answer to the question is no, then God is not omnipotent; he lacks the ability to create such an entity.

The implication of this argument is that membership in the Church of Brandon is illogical; we should not worship an entity that cannot be omnipotent, because omnipotence is impossible.

##Vote FaisMX

24. ISO #24
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Ooookay, lol. Discord is too fast, but this feels weird r now, lol. I’m going to take advantage of the slower pace and go do some chores. Back in a bit to see what’s going on. O.o

25. ISO #25
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    Also @Dark Soulz: is there a rule against editing? I'm allowed to edit my post, but I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

RNG told me to vote Jim and I did just that.

27. ISO #27
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 FaisMX Stitch07 (2), Radiate (2)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (3)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    9 Not voting JDS (0), N1NJ4W4RR10R (0), GhostCat (9), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), SilverFlute (0), DaisyCloud (3), FaisMX (0)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Posted at 1 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

28. ISO #28
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    Ok, this format has a lot more information + features on the screen than Discord does. But I am here and for now, holding my vote

29. ISO #29
    Community
    The TvM Hub
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.

30. ISO #30
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    ##Vote Radiate

edit: apparently this is an invalid vote. Idk what's gone wrong
    Last edited by SilverFlute; July 19th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.

31. ISO #31
    Community
    The TvM Hub

32. ISO #32
    Community
    Mafia Universe

1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (3)
    1 FaisMX Stitch07 (2)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate Radiate (4)
    9 Not voting JDS (0), N1NJ4W4RR10R (0), GhostCat (9), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), SilverFlute (2), DaisyCloud (3), FaisMX (0)

View Vote History

33. ISO #33
    Community
    The TvM Hub

##Vote FaisMX

34. ISO #34
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    « Editing/Deleting Posts Rule clarified »
    ANNOUNCEMENT: EDITING/DELETING RULES
    Editing or deleting posts is not allowed for players. I apologize as I was unable to enforce this option in the thread since players shouldn't be able to edit or delete posts. In the meanwhile, refrain from editing or deleting any posts. (Thanks, Rad.) I'll try to figure out how to remove the option. Any previous edit from the making of this post will not be considered in the enforcement of this rule

@SilverFlute try again? Not sure what happened there.

35. ISO #35
    Timezone
    Community
    Supercell Forums
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm gonna wait a couple more hours before I get the ball rolling. There's been too many games where half of D1 gets thrown away because people just don't do anything. I'm determined to change that this game.
    Sitting back and doing nothing sounds pretty good tbh. I'm down, ty Rad.

36. ISO #36
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    ##Vote Radiate

37. ISO #37
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    We will be waiting.

In the meantime, anyone up for setup spec? It’s semi-closed so anything is possible.

38. ISO #38
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    We know it’s a VT heavy game, so maybe around 4-6 VT and 3-5 PR?

A mafia goon if I recall is also considered vanilla. So maybe a goon and 2 Maf PRs.

Just a rough thought process

39. ISO #39
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#38)

A mafia goon if I recall is also considered vanilla. So maybe a goon and 2 Maf PRs.

this sounds kinda balanced. iirc ds usually doesn't deviate too much from traditional ratios and we don't have any tps so we don't have to think about that aspect. but idk, I always have wrong ratios and typing think the mafia pool is larger then what others would think be in a game set up.

40. ISO #40
    Community
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @SilverFlute is there a reason you are voting Rad? or is it just random?

41. ISO #41
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 FaisMX Stitch07 (3), Radiate (5)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (5)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (3)
    8 Not voting JDS (0), N1NJ4W4RR10R (0), GhostCat (9), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), DaisyCloud (5), FaisMX (0)

View Vote History

Posted at 1 days, 19 hours, 12 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

42. ISO #42
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#39)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#38)

this sounds kinda balanced. iirc ds usually doesn't deviate too much from traditional ratios and we don't have any tps so we don't have to think about that aspect. but idk, I always have wrong ratios and typing think the mafia pool is larger then what others would think be in a game set up.
    That is why everyone’s input is valuable. I don’t even know myself so hearing from others on what we might be dealing with helps us at least form some sort of idea of what’s going on.

Now knowing exact roles is a whole other topic that won’t lead anywhere right now until we have PR claims/flips.

43. ISO #43
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Silver, SF, Flute, Flu
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#29)
    You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

It's not much, but it's not random.

44. ISO #44
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#37)
    We will be waiting.

In the meantime, anyone up for setup spec? It’s semi-closed so anything is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#42)
    That is why everyone’s input is valuable. I don’t even know myself so hearing from others on what we might be dealing with helps us at least form some sort of idea of what’s going on.

Now knowing exact roles is a whole other topic that won’t lead anywhere right now until we have PR claims/flips.
    Ehh... Yeah, probably not. As you said, “anything is possible”, so I don’t see how it’s really that helpful to speculate right now.

45. ISO #45
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute (#43)
    @DaisyCloud Yep, there's reasoning (: (hm, am really not enjoying this forum's semi-hideous emotes)

You see, someone who really intends to do "get the ball rolling" just goes ahead and does it, rather than making an announcement prior to The Event. It seems like trying too hard to get a double dose of credit. Tbh it reminds me of politicians gearing up for election-- "here's the problem, and here's what I'm going to do about it!"-- a typical popularity-winning tactic. He doesn't talk about how all the players can work together to change the standard, oh no-- it's a very deliberate narrative of how only Rad can save us from ourselves.

Then there's Rad's vote against Brandon. He jokes around with his reasoning, which is a welcome bit of fun-- but it leaves me wondering if Rad would've placed his vote there if Stitch hadn't already placed the first. I wonder if he wants to distract from the fact he's BWing by dressing it up as his own independent 'joke reason'.

Plus, voting against Rad, an experienced and active MU player, is more likely to lead interesting places than voting against someone who's newer/less active.

It's not much, but it's not random.
    Hmm. Definitely an interesting vote. I’m going to hold off comment on this for a bit, because I think someone else needs to reply to it first.

But question for Silver... I’m trying to remember. Did you play pretty extensively with Rad and/or Brandon waaay back on SC forums?

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Silver’s point makes sense. Only thing is that Rad right now is a ‘wait and see’ read so for now I find it NAI. If he doesn’t follow through, we all know what to do.

47. ISO #47
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCat (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#37)
    We will be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#42)

Ehh... Yeah, probably not. As you said, “anything is possible”, so I don’t see how it’s really that helpful to speculate right now.
    I don’t disagree on it not being the most helpful thing, that I admit. However, I believe that there is some room for discussion because it is confirmed to be a VT heavy game. It’s more of how many VTs in comparison to PRs we might be have to our disposal.

48. ISO #48
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Dude, I’ve gotta say it. The only thing I think that can be helpful for right now is PR fishing.

49. ISO #49
    Community
    AKA
    Snooks
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    And Pol and NASA are somewhere in the middle of their night, it’s daytime for Ninja. But unless Brandon started suddenly attending Sunday service, why hasn’t he posted yet? And Alpha.

@FaisMX @JDS

50. ISO #50
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 FaisMX Stitch07 (3), Radiate (5)
    1 J1M808 ImjustaDude (8)
    1 Sleep CometSmudge (2)
    1 Radiate SilverFlute (4)
    8 Not voting JDS (0), N1NJ4W4RR10R (0), GhostCat (13), Polarity (0), J1M808 (1), NASAGeek (0), DaisyCloud (5), FaisMX (0)

View Vote History

Posted at 1 days, 17 hours, 12 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.