Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The General Thread

1. ISO #51
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#49)
    So this is a thing.

I think it's a given that I'm Thing One. Who's interested in being Thing Two?

I've actually contributed money to the site for 12 months or so., which makes me an A+ liaison.

2. ISO #52
    あんた ばか Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    So this is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#2)
    Partner Community Liaisons

What do Partner Community Liaisons do? They liaise!

In all seriousness, they are go-betweens from each partner community to MU staff, and vice versa. If there's a larger-scale moderation or administrative issue that needs to be discussed, the Partner Community Liaison will be the main point of contact.

Partner Community Liaisons are granted some mod powers in their specific partner community, such as the ability to sticky threads and edit (non-in-game) posts. They are the face of the community to MU staff as well as the users, and are responsible for its basic maintenance.

Selecting a Partner Community Liaison

If you do not already have a designated or official Partner Community Liaison, please begin the process of selecting and/or designating them. This can be as simple as making official what's already in practice, or as complex as a full discussion and taking a vote. We are leaving the specifics up to you.

We strongly recommend that each partner community selects two Partner Community Liaisons. This is for purposes of backup in case one of the Partner Community Liaisons is absent, as well as potentially resolving any conflicts of interest should a Partner Community Liaison be involved in an ongoing game, etc.

Once you have designated your Partner Community Liaison(s), please notify us of your choice.
    Went ahead and gave you the appropriate permissions. Lemme know when you've got a second.

3. ISO #53
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#52)
    So this is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#2)
    Partner Community Liaisons

What do Partner Community Liaisons do? They liaise!

In all seriousness, they are go-betweens from each partner community to MU staff, and vice versa. If there's a larger-scale moderation or administrative issue that needs to be discussed, the Partner Community Liaison will be the main point of contact.

Partner Community Liaisons are granted some mod powers in their specific partner community, such as the ability to sticky threads and edit (non-in-game) posts. They are the face of the community to MU staff as well as the users, and are responsible for its basic maintenance.

Selecting a Partner Community Liaison

If you do not already have a designated or official Partner Community Liaison, please begin the process of selecting and/or designating them. This can be as simple as making official what's already in practice, or as complex as a full discussion and taking a vote. We are leaving the specifics up to you.

We strongly recommend that each partner community selects two Partner Community Liaisons. This is for purposes of backup in case one of the Partner Community Liaisons is absent, as well as potentially resolving any conflicts of interest should a Partner Community Liaison be involved in an ongoing game, etc.

Once you have designated your Partner Community Liaison(s), please notify us of your choice.
    Went ahead and gave you the appropriate permissions. Lemme know when you've got a second.
    Is three liaisons acceptable?
    Last edited by KnightsofCydonia; February 10th, 2021 at 12:52 AM.

4. ISO #54
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    No Preference
    I understand that konkregate is site for flash games, correct?
    Was/Is FGF one of those games?

5. ISO #55
    Timezone
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#54)
    I understand that konkregate is site for flash games, correct?
    Was/Is FGF one of those games?
    FGF, short for Forum Games Forum, was one of the forums that Kongregate had before the site changed ownership. Then the new owners decided to restructure the site and remove the community aspects, so we're here now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12