Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    e_is_cool
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#8149)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#8144)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8140)
    nah sleep is op play confirms for you or outs 2 mafia tomorrow
    We can sleep for sure, but I would like to defend myself today rather than tomorrow.
    That's tomorrow people's problem NOT FOR MEEEEEE.

Finally get to be free from this mess with a solid legacy, joat is so $%#!ing $%#! I had to downplay myself so hard.
    Assuming I'm town and you die at night, I will have to face the consequences of your accusations that have not been properly substantiated.

Assuming I'm wolf and you die at night, you'll throw me into endgame with Tk, Dobby, Dya, SB and TSP where three of these have townread me.

I mean, do what you do. If you do not push me today, I'll keep on investigating. Just does not strike me as optimal play.
    hey do you want to play squava

2. ISO #8152
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 7, Semifinals 1: Universe City Nights [The Mafia Championship] Day 5 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Sleep SmartBomb (60), tonystarkprime (94), Holyflare (81)
    5 Not voting Violet (26), roro__b (4), dyachei (10), TK5141 (0), GiraffeSyrup (29)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 5 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Thursday, August 6th, 2020. There are 1596754860000 remaining.

3. ISO #8153
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kylä
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8150)
    We can sleep for sure, but I would like to defend myself today rather than tomorrow.

Finally get to be free from this mess with a solid legacy, joat is so $%#!ing $%#! I had to downplay myself so hard.
    Assuming I'm town and you die at night, I will have to face the consequences of your accusations that have not been properly substantiated.

Assuming I'm wolf and you die at night, you'll throw me into endgame with Tk, Dobby, Dya, SB and TSP where three of these have townread me.

I mean, do what you do. If you do not push me today, I'll keep on investigating. Just does not strike me as optimal play.
    I mean, why are you afraid of unsubstantiated accusations lol? I trust them to figure you out.
    To me, unsubstantiated claims are not of value. I don't want tomorrow to be players arguing whether or not you read/misread me, I want it to be about solving the game. If the main claim against me will be that a dead townie suspected you for unspecified reasons, what does that achieve in regards to solving me? The day will be a shouting contest on whether your read is a hit or miss, not whether my actions warrant that read.

4. ISO #8154
    Timezone
    Community
    Kylä
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#8151)

This is the first time someone has asked me to do such a thing. I don't know the rules, but if you feel like playing after semi's are over, I'm up for it.

5. ISO #8155
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Probably shouldn't have opportunistically switched your town read on me with a narrative and then backed off the scum read almost instantly and then auto believed my joat claim then. Dunno what to tell you. Better put in some work around figuring out GS partners.

6. ISO #8156
    Timezone
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    e_is_cool
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#8154)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#8151)

This is the first time someone has asked me to do such a thing. I don't know the rules, but if you feel like playing after semi's are over, I'm up for it.
    it's a really simple game

5x5 grid
    on your turn you place a token of your color, similar to tic tac toe
    you win if you make a 4 in a row in any direction, including diagonally
    however, if you make a 3 in a row without making a 4 in a row, you instantly lose

7. ISO #8157
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Hi we are voting sleep. I don’t care about the supposed guilty right now, this day is to end with no elimination.

8. ISO #8158
    Timezone
    Community
    Kylä
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8155)
    Probably shouldn't have opportunistically switched your town read on me with a narrative and then backed off the scum read almost instantly and then auto believed my joat claim then. Dunno what to tell you. Better put in some work around figuring out GS partners.
    I genuinely believed in my case. Turns out it was tunneled and tinfoiled. I might add that as a wolf, this move would not have been optimal to me for various reasons sincce I would need to push only for a single mislynch, not to hunt for the entire team.

In regards to your claim, I took the same approach as I always take with claims - believe them unless they later become contested. Considering GS's initial reaction to your vote and claim, I have a hard time dropping that trust in the claim.

And yeah, I will work through that GS iso. I've already stated my starting point on SB/TSP/GS being the trio here because of voting patterns.

9. ISO #8159
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8157)
    Hi we are voting sleep. I don’t care about the supposed guilty right now, this day is to end with no elimination.
    Well that's what's happening so thanks

10. ISO #8160
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    @TK5141

Gonna apologise if we’re both alive tomorrow. There’s something else I want to say as well but. Yeah. Tomorrow. This game has been a train wreck for me and I’ve not been happy the entire game and I let it out on you and GS. It only helped me and had no intention of helping you play where you clearly needed it and that’s my fault.

I imagine you’ve checked in and read the thread but are not saying anything cause it’s mechanically optimal. Please remember that you and @roro__b should probably hit post minimum just to be safe.

11. ISO #8161
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8160)
    @TK5141

Gonna apologise if we’re both alive tomorrow. There’s something else I want to say as well but. Yeah. Tomorrow. This game has been a train wreck for me and I’ve not been happy the entire game and I let it out on you and GS. It only helped me and had no intention of helping you play where you clearly needed it and that’s my fault.

I imagine you’ve checked in and read the thread but are not saying anything cause it’s mechanically optimal. Please remember that you and @roro__b should probably hit post minimum just to be safe.
    Yeah ty for reminder

12. ISO #8162
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Strategically taking another post instead of last one to share that I've also not enjoyed parts of this game and a lot of it prolly just boils down to my own behaviour and how tilted I've been all game. But you guys all fukcin rock tbh

13. ISO #8163
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 7, Semifinals 1: Universe City Nights [The Mafia Championship] Day 5 Votecount

3 Sleep SmartBomb (62), tonystarkprime (94), Holyflare (83)
    5 Not voting Violet (29), roro__b (6), dyachei (10), TK5141 (0), GiraffeSyrup (30)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 5 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Thursday, August 6th, 2020. There are 1596754860000 remaining.

14. ISO #8164
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

And gl tomorrow @dyachei, I'll be thinking of you

15. ISO #8165
    Everyone's mom...except Roro__b's dyachei's Avatar Head Moderator
    Community
    SDN, MU
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

16. ISO #8166
    Community
    TL Exiles

rb mafia
    carlos 0.2
    carlos -0.2
    roundbox 0.4
    gs -0.4
    gs -0.6
    gs -1 (no vote)
    tk 0.4
    roro 0.2
    psycho 0.4
    psycho 0.2
    carlos 0
    gs -1 (no vote)
    hf 0.5
    carotte 0.5
    carlos 0.2
    penguin 0
    hf 1
    carotte 1
    roro 1
    chemist 0.4
    tk 0.4
    psycho 0.4
    penguin 0
    giraffe -0.8
    roundbox -0.8
    carlos 0
    dya 0
    sb 0
    tsp 0
    wabbit 0
    roro 1
    carotte 1
    penguin -0.2
    gs -0.5
    carlos 0.4
    roundbox 0.2 (but still posts reasons to not town read him in the unvote...) - page 2 start
    roundbox 0.5
    GS 0.5
    GS 0.8
    GS 0.8
    carotte 0.5
    chemist 0.5
    hf 0.5
    psycho 0.5
    roro 0.5
    tk 0.5
    roundbox 0.5
    carlos 0.5
    gs 0.5
    dya -0.5
    sb -0.5
    penguin -0.5
    tsp -0.5
    wabbit -0.5
    wabbit -0.2
    dya -1
    tsp 0
    wabbit 0.2
    sb -0.5
    tsp -0.5
    gs 1
    tk 0.8
    carotte 1
    tk 1
    chemist 0.7
    roro 0.7
    hf 0.6
    tsp 0.5
    carlos -0.4
    wabbit 0.4
    tk 1
    tsp 0.5
    carlos 0.4
    carotte 1
    tk 1
    chemist 1
    holyflare 1
    roro 1
    tsp 0.6
    psycho 0.6
    gs 0.6
    roundbox 0.2
    carlos 0.2
    wabbit 0.2
    sb -0.5
    penguin -0.5
    dya -1

name 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Total
    Carlos 0.2 -0.2 0 0.2 0 0.4 0.5 -0.4 0.2 9
    Carotte 0.5 1 1 0.5 1 1 6
    Chemist1422 0.4 0.5 0.7 1 4
    dyachei 0 -0.5 -1 -1 4
    GiraffeSyrup -0.4 -0.6 -1 -1 -0.8 -0.5 0.5 0.8 0.8 0.5 1 0.6 12
    Holyflare 0.5 1 0.5 0.6 1 5
    Penguin022 0 0 -0.2 -0.5 -0.5 5
    Psycho666Soldier 0.4 0.2 0.4 0.5 0.6 5
    roro__b 0.2 1 1 0.5 0.7 1 6
    roundbox -1 0.4 -0.8 0.2 0.5 0.5 0.2 7
    SmartBomb 0 -0.5 -0.5 -0.5 4
    TheWabbit/monkey 0 -0.5 -0.2 0.2 0.2 5
    TK5141 0.4 0.4 0.5 0.8 1 1 6
    tonystarkprime 0 -0.5 0 -0.5 0.5 0.6 6
    Violet 0

Interesting facts: GS is mentioned the most out of all the names on day 1, by almost double. He also fluctuates considerably.

Of the remaining players, Violet's reads went as such:

SB and Dobby are a bit hard to see but Violet's read on SP is quite interesting in that it stays -.5 the entirety of day 1 and never moves, never got voted, only mentioned as a recurring theme 4 times without real pressure. Read on Dobby is consistently town.

If you open the initial data spoiler, you'll see I specifically marked that it was odd that GS featured prominently at -1 several times at what looked like points Violet should be voting him but never did. I'll investigate further I guess but day 2 soon enough.

17. ISO #8167
    Community
    TL Exiles

18. ISO #8168
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Will finish the rest tomorrow. Don't mind if you hammer sleep tbh but if not I'll put in the work before I die.

19. ISO #8169
    Community
    Hattrick
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8160)
    @TK5141

There's a lot of emotions involved in this game for sure. I've had a lot of frustration myself, both on my shortcomings/myself and on others, so I understand it.
    And yeah, it's fine to talk more tomorrow or post-game.

And thanks for reminding me about post-min, didn't cross my mind since it's kind of an deliberately quiet day.

20. ISO #8170
    Community
    Hattrick
    And yes, I've read the thread today but save my thoughts. It's appreciated to get some extra time here to process all info from earlier in a better way

21. ISO #8171
    Community
    Hattrick
    Seems like it's gonna be non-wall-posts from me today for once, which suits todays headache a lot.

3.20 am = time to sleep for now. Guess I'll pop in tomorrow for some more posts. (This post reminds me of someone from game 5 btw...)

22. ISO #8172
    Timezone
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    e_is_cool
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    honestly this game has been sorta an experience for me too

this game made me remember why i both love and hate mafia

im probably going to be taking a break from mafia after this game

at least, a break from non-turbo games lol

23. ISO #8173
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    I am beaming my solve to every villager in this thread and hoping they do the gruntwork in morphogenic lockstep

24. ISO #8174
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    I am also going to ask anyone in doubt of my alignment to read Anzac Mafia Semi-Invitational and ask yourself why I would copy exactly the same play I had in this game that made me extremely suspicious in this game, to this game, or perhaps I am just a lost villager.

Or you could paint this as me doing extremely elaborate roleplay except I never called out this game the entire time, including when I was nearly rand to be eliminated yesterday. So I'd have to be copying a game none of you read and were going to be willing to read for the cred that nobody was going to check and that I was not going to quote even to the point where I could've just died.

25. ISO #8175
    Community
    Mafia Universe

3 Sleep SmartBomb (64), tonystarkprime (94), Holyflare (86)
    5 Not voting Violet (29), roro__b (7), dyachei (11), TK5141 (3), GiraffeSyrup (31)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 16 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

26. ISO #8176
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    who is there. show yourself coward

27. ISO #8177
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    ##Vote Mafia Host

28. ISO #8178
    Community
    Mafia Universe

3 Sleep SmartBomb (66), tonystarkprime (94), Holyflare (86)
    5 Not voting Violet (29), roro__b (7), dyachei (11), TK5141 (3), GiraffeSyrup (31)

View Vote History

29. ISO #8179
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    I see how it is.

30. ISO #8180
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    dubm $%#! exposes his mafiabot while recording his solve. It's me. I'm the dumb as

31. ISO #8181
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    taking the brick that flew through my window as a sign from God, to keep playing mafia

32. ISO #8182
    Timezone
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    e_is_cool
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8173)
    I am beaming my solve to every villager in this thread and hoping they do the gruntwork in morphogenic lockstep
    thanks sb

33. ISO #8183
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    np

sorry for not being JJJ for you

34. ISO #8184
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#8182)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8173)
    thanks sb
    I dont know what any of those words mean

35. ISO #8185
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    I see this game as an experience that makes you that little bit stronger afterwards but you thoroughly hate it and it's a disaster while you're in it. I see probably every game of mafia like that, but especially this one. Like getting dumped, or being in a car accident, or a house fire.

36. ISO #8186
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    this was inevitable

37. ISO #8187
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    this game is not lost until the wolves reach parity with the villagers.

it's how it is.

38. ISO #8188
    Season 7 Connect 4 Champion tonystarkprime's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

39. ISO #8189
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#8188)
    sb all alone in the thread is depressing
    Hi lets hug

Actually got my 10 posts now

40. ISO #8190
    Community
    Mafia Universe

3 Sleep SmartBomb (72), tonystarkprime (95), Holyflare (86)
    5 Not voting Violet (29), roro__b (10), dyachei (11), TK5141 (3), GiraffeSyrup (32)

View Vote History

41. ISO #8191
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

42. ISO #8192
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#8189)
    Hi lets hug

hi dobby how are you

43. ISO #8193
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    wait everyone's checked in and no one's cced

44. ISO #8194
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    hi welcome to every day in this game

now you know why I struggle to do anything

45. ISO #8195
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    sb brainwaved me his solve but I'm concerned it's a lie

46. ISO #8196
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    wolves can't access brainwaves sorry tsp

47. ISO #8197
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#8192)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#8189)
    Hi lets hug

hi dobby how are you
    At work, trying to muster energy to make like 10 phone calls in 10 mins or so, love being overbooked

48. ISO #8198
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8194)

Isnt it more of an Australia thing

49. ISO #8199
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    I feel a strong urge to talk about the game, someone stop me pls

50. ISO #8200
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#8198)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#8194)

Isnt it more of an Australia thing
    I genuinely wish I didn't have a job.