Page 132 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,600 of 7825

Thread: Season 7, Semifinals 1: Universe City Nights [The Mafia Championship] Night 4
Night 4 

1. ISO #6551
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6548)
    ##Vote roundbox
    still don't like my entrance D1? thought you'd be over it by now

2. ISO #6552
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia

3. ISO #6553
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Roundbox this sounds like a trap question but why didn't you push Holyflare while Carlos was around?

4. ISO #6554
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6553)
    Roundbox this sounds like a trap question but why didn't you push Holyflare while Carlos was around?
    got cold feet when he laid off of me
    spoiler alert: I have a soft spot when people townread me considering I get nullread a bunch of the time

5. ISO #6555
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6552)
    This is mafia aggro 100%.
    man you're terribly wrong or just mafia

6. ISO #6556
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by roundbox (#6555)
    I suggest reading the thread to begin with

7. ISO #6557
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6556)
    Quote Originally Posted by roundbox (#6555)
    I suggest reading the thread to begin with
    I'm just not gonna reply to you for like 24 hours I've got more important things to do than waste my time with you

you already pulled my "this guy is something" card when you said you were essentially this game's innocent child. the only other person I've seen do that I hate playing with so yeah, here we are.
    bye

8. ISO #6558
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Roundbox this may or may not also be a trap question!

When I made my big inspirational town leader posts about how we should thunderdome carotte/gs did you generally agree with my sentiment?

9. ISO #6559
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    hrm

guess I gotta dig in. this is the long haul

10. ISO #6560
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia

11. ISO #6561
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    I'm not quite sure what just happened really

12. ISO #6562
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    I'm feeling really, REALLY good about today. Especially this.

13. ISO #6563
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6558)
    Roundbox this may or may not also be a trap question!

When I made my big inspirational town leader posts about how we should thunderdome carotte/gs did you generally agree with my sentiment?
    The allotted time for this question is over.

14. ISO #6564
    Community
    Team Liquid Mafia

15. ISO #6565
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#6383)
    In terms of eliminations, each day had various possibilities. D1, Carlos was the best elim for wolves even before his joat claim. D2 it was Psycho. D3 the best miselim for wolves would have been me, but Carotte was the better miselim between her and GS because GS would have revealed information from previous wagons.
    I really like this thought. D1 and D2 voters on GS probably look the worst here since D3 was a combined counterwagon and easier to blend in. Off the top of my head, I know hey_monkey was on D2 along with TK, but I'll have to take a closer look at D1 since it's a bit foggier in my head.

I do see your scum case on me for its whole worth now. I know it's wrong since I'm town, but I can see how you arrived to the conclusion and understand it.

16. ISO #6566
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2210

Post #2210 was originally posted at 7:01 PM EDT on Saturday, July 25th, 2020.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Penguin022 tonystarkprime, GiraffeSyrup, TK5141, Psycho666Soldier, Violet, roro__b
    4 GiraffeSyrup hey_monkey, Penguin022, dyachei, Carotte
    1 roro__b roundbox
    1 TK5141 Holyflare
    1 tonystarkprime Chemist1422
    2 Not voting SmartBomb, Carlos

View Vote History

Requested by roundbox.

17. ISO #6567
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution

I see hey_monkey on there again, but that's Wabbit. still, though, I'd be lying if I said it didn't stand out to me. imagining dya wolf there causes cognitive dissonance and points me towards hey_monkey's slot, so that's why that's occurring.

I'm townreading GS. I'm townreading TK. I need to reevaluate Violet. Dobby has been in my town pile, but I've stated I needed to reread him too. I townread TK yesterday. I feel like I need to do a once-over of him and see what he's said about Dobby because there could be some insight there I'm missing.

off wagon?
    TK - Holyflare. Need to reevaluate here today too.
    Not voting - SmartBomb. I actually should really focus here too.

looks like today is reevaluation day so I mean this is a good thing

18. ISO #6568
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Why are you townreading GS?

19. ISO #6569
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6568)
    Why are you townreading GS?
    behaviour in EOD1/D3 I've liked (his potential parting post felt villagery)
    something about him being aware of posts but misplacing literally nearly every read of his rubs me the right way
    I didn't see the thread that Holyflare was attempting to tie with his posts in that ISO of his with all the post numbers

but

I can always reevaluate that too
    hell a good majority of my reads are stale anyway
    it's like I'm an amorphous blob today

20. ISO #6570
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    roundbox

have you read today

21. ISO #6571
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6570)
    roundbox

have you read today
    of course
    I shuddered at the thought of Iain vote

22. ISO #6572
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    um

23. ISO #6573
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6572)
    um
    can you use words with me? less uhms and ahs?

24. ISO #6574
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    i'm not sure what your point is given we've barely interacted all game and the most amount of interactive thought you've put solving my slot seems to be voting me at eod every day

i uh, would like to say something more but i'm just going to let this exist

25. ISO #6575
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6574)
    i'm not sure what your point is given we've barely interacted all game and the most amount of interactive thought you've put solving my slot seems to be voting me at eod every day

yeah that's why I'm going to read more on you today
    is this not reasonable for both of us? I said I needed to make a more informed read of you. I'm going to do that.

also: think of wolf strategy here in regards to Chemist
    -What was the scum plan moving forward dealing with her?
    -Who was ever gonna get that wagon to the top? If you can't vote her out ever and she'd probably be strong in F7/5/3 (or even numbers but you get what I mean) then why keep her?
    -Could have been JOAT, but nobody was silly enough to claim vanilla so this really applies to anyone that's not scum I guess

is it weird that I'm not surprised? can't wait to draw more weird looks for another one of my posts

26. ISO #6576
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution
    I was/am busy tonight so I'm gonna be even more shady and disappear
    I'll probably run into Dobby more tomorrow as he'll be doing similar so that's cool I guess

27. ISO #6577
    Timezone
    Community
    Flash Flash Revolution

FOOTAGE OF ME TOMORROW

28. ISO #6578
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6574)

I really wish you would say something more.

Also I know it's the weekend but I didn't expect the thread to die down this much. Wow.

29. ISO #6579
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    I mean the point is roundbox missed the Holyflare JOAT soft and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I'll write up something in a bit. Life is crashing, the state I'm in is throwing down complete lockdown and I'm considering how $%#!ed that makes my life right now and I'm getting a bit tired of this game. I'll still do my best though.

30. ISO #6580
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6579)
    I mean the point is roundbox missed the Holyflare JOAT soft and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I'll write up something in a bit. Life is crashing, the state I'm in is throwing down complete lockdown and I'm considering how $%#!ed that makes my life right now and I'm getting a bit tired of this game. I'll still do my best though.
    Yeah, I was just going back to see if I missed a post and he never addressed it at least. I find it really difficult to think he wouldn't see it, considering he at least read some posts from day start. Someone legit missing it, that's definitely not a wolf if this is a legit thing and a hit, except... is it believable that a town roundbox missed... everything?

Even if he's frustrated with HF, like... everyone else was talking about it?

31. ISO #6581
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    I mean yes it's just completely strange to miss it from roundbox. Honestly it's strange from either alignment of roundbox's, I'd feel scum!roundbox would be better than that and would update himself on his JOAT understanding.

Between you and me I'm really struggling with what to do with roundbox. I'd like to say that his detatchment in terms of investment from the gamestate is wolfy cause it classically is but I don't think he got hyper involved in the gamestate and was only forced to cause MM kept pressuring him all the time. He had a balls EOD.

There's also the fact that like. When I infamously ran TL up to elim, roundbox guided me and said the elim had to happen even though I was whining that I wanted to look into TL's alignment. Basically solving TL was, from my understanding, important for the gamestate.

Much like Carotte/GS was here.

Idk. I shouldn't compare situations this deeply.

Lemme see if I can talk more about roundbox since this is the weekend. And a few other people since you pulled me off my videogames.

32. ISO #6582
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Yeah roundbox is.

I feel like his analysis kind of is good yes. But it kind of goes to a nowhere direction. He spends all this time looking at an ISO but a lot of the time he doesn't use that to guide his elims.

I think this is a misrepresentative view and it's why I don't wanna talk about it but the feeling I get from roundbox is that he does all this solving in the day and then like. Shows up at EOD and just ignores everything he's done. Is that right? I'm not sure. Like, lemme talk about his progressions from my limited perspective.

His progression on me is vaguely TR'ing me to start off with cause I "opened like I did in G7" which, I suppose? I obviously felt forced to get down to business but I was a bit grumpy to start off with in D1 sure and I think TSP thought the same. But then he just keeps coming back to my EOD1 vote and general sentiment and just keeps voting me for it with vigour and I'm like.

Dude you haven't ISO'd me what are you doing trying to CFD me over a possible wolf target of yours? Why does your vote keep coming back to me with such interest when you have a better grasp of the game than everyone else, we barely talk to each other in the thread cause you're knee deep in ISO?

Chief to all that is that roundbox doesn't actually move his vote or even have an overall suspicion on everyone mostly. Like there's the Carotte stuff I guess but there was just a huge stretch of time where roundbox is knee deep in work and his vote is. Nowhere. All this work and you don't have a vibe to push on?

I don't know. A lot of this feels like culture clash. roundbox feels like a wolf but I'm slowly overthinking stuff and wondering if roundbox would feel like a wolf in gamestate regardless of alignment.

Yeah this is why I don't really want to spew thoughts on the page cause I feel like a lot of this is wrong.

33. ISO #6583
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6581)
    I mean yes it's just completely strange to miss it from roundbox. Honestly it's strange from either alignment of roundbox's, I'd feel scum!roundbox would be better than that and would update himself on his JOAT understanding.

Between you and me I'm really struggling with what to do with roundbox. I'd like to say that his detatchment in terms of investment from the gamestate is wolfy cause it classically is but I don't think he got hyper involved in the gamestate and was only forced to cause MM kept pressuring him all the time. He had a balls EOD.

There's also the fact that like. When I infamously ran TL up to elim, roundbox guided me and said the elim had to happen even though I was whining that I wanted to look into TL's alignment. Basically solving TL was, from my understanding, important for the gamestate.

Lemme see if I can talk more about roundbox since this is the weekend. And a few other people since you pulled me off my videogames.
    There are moments when I look at roundbox and say oh, that's town, okay. And then... there will be something I can't deny. So I feel you.

I don't know about this other game/situation or if it applies, though.

But as for this: roundbox was obviously reading the thread, regardless of any other chat he may or may not have. There is evidence that he was reading the thread. So it's not really possible to have missed everything. Maybe missed some of the implications but like... there's a lot of threadspace dedicated to discussing how HF started the day.

Which means for some reason, roundbox didn't post about it. Didn't ask, didn't follow up, didn't slant reference it, just fought with HF (which: mood) and did a little more and then bounced.

w!roundbox would KNOW this would be looked at oddly, so what's the cover or angle?

t!roundbox might be less concerned with how this would look, but also one of his last posts was about being misread so he IS concerned with how he looks.

So no matter what, yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. But how can a town player ignore all this? It's one thing to say okay, well, that's that, let me go look at other stuff and use the time but that usually still requires an acknowledgment....

34. ISO #6584
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    It's not just his progression on me. When I thought roundbox/Holyflare w/w it was because roundbox kept jabbing and asking Holyflare questions continuously after a scumread, but I don't know where he's going with it. And then suddenly in the middle of all this he considers maybe he should read a Holyflare ISO.

Idk. I've said all this stuff and my concern is this doesn't feel like a hit. However, nothing has felt like a hit since the first hour of Day 1. So that's not fun.

35. ISO #6585
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6583)

There are moments when I look at roundbox and say oh, that's town, okay. And then... there will be something I can't deny. So I feel you.

But as for this: roundbox was obviously reading the thread, regardless of any other chat he may or may not have. There is evidence that he was reading the thread. So it's not really possible to have missed everything. Maybe missed some of the implications but like... there's a lot of threadspace dedicated to discussing how HF started the day.

Which means for some reason, roundbox didn't post about it. Didn't ask, didn't follow up, didn't slant reference it, just fought with HF (which: mood) and did a little more and then bounced.

w!roundbox would KNOW this would be looked at oddly, so what's the cover or angle?

t!roundbox might be less concerned with how this would look, but also one of his last posts was about being misread so he IS concerned with how he looks.

So no matter what, yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. But how can a town player ignore all this? It's one thing to say okay, well, that's that, let me go look at other stuff and use the time but that usually still requires an acknowledgment....
    Lemme turn it back at you; how can a mafia player not know?

36. ISO #6586
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#6531)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#6527)
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6523)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#6521)
    you weren't bleeding town yesterday
    I am not doing anything today that I wasn't doing yesterday.
    sigh. okay fine. I’m glad you think this. But it’s not true. Let’s do a quick review.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6399)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#6395)
    who killed mist over me we had a whole conversation about this
    This is performative. There was zero chance in all universes you were killed last night even IF you are town.
    Let’s start with this: if HF is a wolf, it was pretty clear that the wolves thought that I was the most likely JOAT claim in thread. And as far as any actual JOATs go, besides for Dya and mist who have just spewed themselves as not JOAT, I would have labelled me and HF as the more obvious softers. Monkey apparently missed this.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6410)
    Violet suspicion on Chemist -> Probably town but whatever
    Monkey suspicion on Chemist -> Just gonna wing it and say town
    Smartbomb using OGI information to show how stressed they were -> Town
    Me -> Town
    GS -> Depressed/hurt that I called him out -> town
    Dobby -> just nice -> town

Dya -> exists sometimes -> hi

roundbox -> ???
    TK -> ???
    TSP -> made a flag -> mafia
    What do you mean by "made a flag"
    Misses this joat claim by as much as I did. Very towny. Dya was already on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6433)
    I would like to reiterate my Violet TR because there's no need for a wolf in that position to do that post. There's no reason. Even if people expected a wall from Violet and he had to do it for show it didn't need to be that extensive. Violet still wants to work and solve.
    Violet TR here that completely misses the fact that Violet made a wall calling Mist the top scum read. It’s towny not to bring that up -- it shows a deeper level read.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6438)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#6425)
    I fully intend to AtE to get myself cleared town, solve the game, and get killed in the night phase after we chop a wolf. I have not looked at this game since 6:55 yesterday and I have enjoyed every second that I spent outside of the thread. I don't like being here, this game isn't fun for me right now. Once again, I'm considering myself as cleared town until someone has a case better than "TSP keeps voting for people who die" or "TSP doesn't seem depressed enough".
    How about TSP could have pushed the Carotte wagon but didn't so we didn't "repeat Psycho," which may not have happened and yet the next day yeeted Carrote for reasons?*

*they are probably wolf reasons

I'm gonna need sentences, paragraphs, quotes, and evidence for why you did this and then I'm probably still going to vote you unless they are grade A gold.
    This is just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6467)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6464)
    Yeah, monkey is definitely mafia. Just eliminate her after TSP.
    Yeah, absolutely, the person who has been on tsp yesterday and today is definitely his buddy!

Do you actually read my posts?

You asked me this yesterday. I am clearly reading yours. I don't think you actually give a $%#! about me or about solving. I think you give a $%#! about HF and that's a negative position as town.

What's the point if we all pile on right now? The day won't start early, will it? If it will, I'm on board, let's go, hammer now. If not... why?
    This is like 6 posts after saying she doesn’t trust HF! Calls for a quickhammer! No wolf is ever going that line unless they just figured out in the last ten seconds what was going on AND HF is a VT and they think they need to get the kill now. Actually that’s a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6511)
    Yeah, I'm still mad. This was a bad play and you know it and you don't care. I mean, kudos to finding the most obvious and lol on the wolves for letting that happen*, but you could have helped the rest of us out. But it's whatever, it's done now.

*I have to wonder what wolf team decides TSP, holder of shady votes, is the man of action here and what that says about the others.

I'm going to look for those buddying interactions in his ISO first and see if I can find anything.
    Coming after “actually that’s a possibility” now I don’t know what to do with this post. I think it’s town for being incoherent but maybe it’s a slip?

In any case, none of these posts existed yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#6531)

I didnt think it from the flag post. I thought it from the visited and had tea with chemist comment. was fairly blatant?
    I was referring to it in general

37. ISO #6587
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Anyways I should use this time to talk about Dobby, who flamed in to vote Carlos, gone off in the thread, and has essentially just faded into the background, and yet everyone is still talking about that time when that happened as a reason to put him in upper bracket.

But that's basically it.

38. ISO #6588
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6537)
    Productive things right now are looking with who interacted with tsp and reading his iso to see who he read what.
    okay this is either a more arrogant than I thought even you were or very wolfy

39. ISO #6589
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by roundbox (#6540)
    my secret thought yesterday was that wolves would make a concerted effort to push a suspected JOAT to top wagon to try and force a claim since the thread has had high vote fluidity and it'd blend in
    but it looks like there was a concerted effort by town and wolf alike to get GS/Carotte into the thunderdome. knowing one half of this is guaranteed v with the flip, I think this was just a sad case of t/t tunneling

I'll reread Violet's post, but I can't say that I've been scumread for not being depressed in the thread. I know that's not your entire basis for putting me into your PoE, it just stood out to me. I'm choosing not to be depressed/demotivated in thread because it's a deterrent for other people. If you saw my reactions to Holyflare and SmartBomb saying that they were pretty much gonna AFK yesterday, you'll see how I view handling the threadstate. It doesn't make for a fun thread to be in if everyone is just sitting around sulking. That's why I choose to try and keep a cool head, take regular breaks, and avoid tilt as much as possible.

one of my thoughts yesterday was that wolves would try to force the thunderdome of GS/Carotte. Holyflare is one that was pretty adamant about this. TK you can't really count since he was hard townreading Carotte and his gesture towards GS was pretty telegraphed. I wanted SB to happen instead since the further EOD went, the more I felt that Carotte was appearing towny. One of her last posts really sank the nail in on her towniness and I switched just in case there was some dumb shift onto GS.

My plan going into today is to go with what I replied to GS about: reanalyzing those nulls and reevaluating PoE.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6542)
    Quote Originally Posted by roundbox (#6540)
    my secret thought yesterday was that wolves would make a concerted effort to push a suspected JOAT to top wagon to try and force a claim since the thread has had high vote fluidity and it'd blend in
    So like. Exactly what you did?
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#6543)
    one of my thoughts yesterday was that wolves would try to force the thunderdome of GS/Carotte. Holyflare is one that was pretty adamant about this.
    This one is mafia 9/10 times.
    scumread for both of two contradictory things in the same post nice

40. ISO #6590
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

for the record that's not how I'm interpreting roundbox's posts

41. ISO #6591
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    excuse me what I pointed out is in fact villagery hypocrisy and is why I hate this game

42. ISO #6592
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#6590)

this is why I don't make things clear

43. ISO #6593
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6592)

this is why I don't make things clear
    :shrug:

44. ISO #6594
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6582)
    Yeah roundbox is.

I feel like his analysis kind of is good yes. But it kind of goes to a nowhere direction. He spends all this time looking at an ISO but a lot of the time he doesn't use that to guide his elims.

I think this is a misrepresentative view and it's why I don't wanna talk about it but the feeling I get from roundbox is that he does all this solving in the day and then like. Shows up at EOD and just ignores everything he's done. Is that right? I'm not sure. Like, lemme talk about his progressions from my limited perspective.

His progression on me is vaguely TR'ing me to start off with cause I "opened like I did in G7" which, I suppose? I obviously felt forced to get down to business but I was a bit grumpy to start off with in D1 sure and I think TSP thought the same. But then he just keeps coming back to my EOD1 vote and general sentiment and just keeps voting me for it with vigour and I'm like.

Dude you haven't ISO'd me what are you doing trying to CFD me over a possible wolf target of yours? Why does your vote keep coming back to me with such interest when you have a better grasp of the game than everyone else, we barely talk to each other in the thread cause you're knee deep in ISO?

Chief to all that is that roundbox doesn't actually move his vote or even have an overall suspicion on everyone mostly. Like there's the Carotte stuff I guess but there was just a huge stretch of time where roundbox is knee deep in work and his vote is. Nowhere. All this work and you don't have a vibe to push on?

I don't know. A lot of this feels like culture clash. roundbox feels like a wolf but I'm slowly overthinking stuff and wondering if roundbox would feel like a wolf in gamestate regardless of alignment.

Yeah this is why I don't really want to spew thoughts on the page cause I feel like a lot of this is wrong.
    No, please, I crave this. This is where I get a chance to see you think and it's okay to be wrong, just think and don't hide it. I don't know you and IT HELPS.

So, to the bold - here's what I have.

He does have you in his PoE, but yes, I don't see the same effort to solve you that he seemingly puts in with ISOs. Like look at the TK ISO yesterday. #5266. It's pretty dense. It goes into some explanatory detail. But I don't know... what it actually does. Nor why it was done at that moment. Did that advance the gamestate? Do we really get anything out of that ISO?

I will say he does move his vote occasionally - more than you at times - so some of your impressions will be impressions and not always borne out. I am going to re-read his Day 3, though, because I want to look at it in a vacuum.

45. ISO #6595
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6585)

it is theoretically (read: razor thin change) possible a wolf was not active in wolf chat, but unless the wolves are like, exactly three people who fight all the time this is super low chance. So most likely a wolf would know even IF tsp is actually town and this is all a gambit or wrong or who knows what, the wolves would be talking about it.

There should be no situation that a wolf player would not know, so it is therefore logical that a wolf player should know that ignoring it completely is going to generate some feelings.

But roundbox, of either alignment, is already concerned about generating feelings. So should be aware of how he comes off regardless. I'd expect at the least some snarky remark. If he theorized HF setting things up yesterday, this is just another setup.

So it makes NO sense no matter what!!! wtf

46. ISO #6596
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6587)
    Anyways I should use this time to talk about Dobby, who flamed in to vote Carlos, gone off in the thread, and has essentially just faded into the background, and yet everyone is still talking about that time when that happened as a reason to put him in upper bracket.

But that's basically it.
    Nah, I like a lot of Dobby's reads and analysis, too, but I agree he's been a bit of a background player the last bit.

47. ISO #6597
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    people based on the things I remember them doing, ranked solely on this scale from least to most wolfy:

Dobby- doing a lot of yelling and then coming back and saying nice things
    Giraffe- being a wagon every day, turbo mode, some isos, being carlos day 1
    Monkey- "holder of the shady votes"
    SB- weh
    HF- painting a town core, leaving me out, then faking a joat claim to try to exclude me more
    RB- EOD analysis, not asking as many questions
    Dya- yelling at smartbomb, getting upset at being in the bottom half of activity tables
    TK- big wall
    Violet-

48. ISO #6598
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

please explain?

49. ISO #6599
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    thing is some villagers don't attempt to advance the gamestate. they just put things there and walk away. this is why chemist reads roundbox as the "guy who just puts in work and is largely ignored" and used some written statement by mafia god GeneralHankerchief says that's most likely villagery. Wolves do this too though LMAO

But yeah. I feel like I have to scumread it but it just doesn't feel great to especially since that might just be roundbox. This whole stuff roundbox is doing - his concerns with me - might also just be roundbox quietly dodging in and out to sus me cause that's just how he feels and that's the very nice, logical explanation for his stuff.

Idk. I need to think about someone else and whether they make more sense.

Speaking of Chemist I feel like she'd defend roundbox here and has the most voice of roundbox defenders which is bleh.

50. ISO #6600
    Timezone
    Community
    hcrealms / the syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_monkey (#6595)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6585)

it is theoretically (read: razor thin change) possible a wolf was not active in wolf chat, but unless the wolves are like, exactly three people who fight all the time this is super low chance. So most likely a wolf would know even IF tsp is actually town and this is all a gambit or wrong or who knows what, the wolves would be talking about it.

There should be no situation that a wolf player would not know, so it is therefore logical that a wolf player should know that ignoring it completely is going to generate some feelings.

But roundbox, of either alignment, is already concerned about generating feelings. So should be aware of how he comes off regardless. I'd expect at the least some snarky remark. If he theorized HF setting things up yesterday, this is just another setup.

So it makes NO sense no matter what!!! wtf
    it 90 percent unaligns HF and RB. That's the short answer.