Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 5230

Thread: Vattu Mafia

1. ISO #3851
    Community
    Amnesia
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#3845)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#3840)
    Why are you saying this now compared to any of the 1000x times I've been defending him?
    because it seems so unfathomable that you would 100% townread him and put him in towncore

maybe you dont think hes scum, but you have been so unmalleable, and you havent even look at the possibility that you are wrong
    Why are you saying this about Marcher but not a few other people who I've had this same mindset with?

It feels like you're just trying to doubt my Marcher stance then having genuine worry.

2. ISO #3852
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#3851)
    Why are you saying this now compared to any of the 1000x times I've been defending him?
    because it seems so unfathomable that you would 100% townread him and put him in towncore

maybe you dont think hes scum, but you have been so unmalleable, and you havent even look at the possibility that you are wrong
    Why are you saying this about Marcher but not a few other people who I've had this same mindset with?

It feels like you're just trying to doubt my Marcher stance then having genuine worry.
    others seem to have at least thought about different possibilities

nobody but you has marcher in their towncore of 5 unless im misreading the thread

who?

3. ISO #3853
    Community
    Amnesia
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#3852)

nobody but you has marcher in their towncore of 5 unless im misreading the thread

who?
    I meant Marcher isn't the only person I've defended but he seems to be the only one you take problem with.

4. ISO #3854
    Timezone
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#3853)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#3852)

who?
    I meant Marcher isn't the only person I've defended but he seems to be the only one you take problem with.
    because he is the one who we are lynching today

5. ISO #3855
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Regarding Marcher - Part 1.2 - The Second Claim

The first claim served its purpose for a little while. Rabbit and Sheep left the Marcher wagon, bringing it down to 2, but by several hours after the claim it had returned to 4 votes, only behind the 5 of Grant. During this period I had subbed in, and was pushing Grant fairly strongly while raising more discussion about the validity of the Marcher claim. These were the only two wagons with more than 1 vote until FJP gained a bit of momentum the following morning, with about 12 hours to go, with Creature voting first and then Marcher finally switching off a vote on me (from back when Quick was in my slot, note that the only other major wagon beforehand that they could have put a non-obvious vote on was Grant). Votes trickled off of Marcher onto fjp/no voting. At the time of their cop claim, they had 1 vote, with Grant at 6 and fjp at 4 after Marcher just said "let's consolidate" and voting not!Grant despite village already being pretty consolidated. 1 vote each on ondine/gordeau. So this new claim wasn't due to pressure, at least not wagon pressure. But let's look at some of the posts shortly before they say they're actually a cop and that the first claim was a reaction test.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2403)
    im living in a { grant / marcher / beru / creature } poe for the foreseeable future
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2410)
    im living in a { grant / marcher / beru / creature } poe for the foreseeable future
    Needs to be a little bigger though. I admit these are good but what are your leans/edge cases?

How many wolves are there in 17? 4?5? I would be more comfortable with a slightly expanded POE, cause it can't be all right, can it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2420)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#2415)
    Are things finally looking up for a change?
    Also still not getting the Marcher scumreads
    my only two points there are that he looks meh if grant w and his role seems not very v

but i think i'd rather resolve grant first unless we're really scared about w!marcher using that role on us tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2445)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff
    consolidate
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2457)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2223)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

This is a meaningless gesture
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2223)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

This is a meaningless gesture
    curious why you're making this vote?
    /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2441)
    ##Vote IfGodCouldDie
    science
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2445)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff
    consolidate
    Desperation much?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2460)
    I enjoy marchers posting but find it wolfy at this point

I don't think Marcher is desperate here. I don't think they're being forced to retract the previous claim. What I do think is pretty clear is that people aren't giving Marcher that much credit for the claim, and have expressed a lot of genuine concerns about it. So what do they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2465)
    I’m cop btw. I’d like to congratulate sheep on choosing the same fake peek as my real peek.
    Before they discuss more about why they decided to do this, they drop some hard-hitting analysis:

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#1751)
    Marchers role is wolfy as hell to me. But I also need to go into more detail on Grant/ondine sometime but not feeling it
    btw this gut reaction just kinda screams “lack of tmi, doesn’t already know I’m a villager”
    pls don’t ever chop Gordeau this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2471)
    Mets is also just always lock villa from reaction and also how he tried to sort me
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2474)
    beru’s reaction is a tier down
    cuth’s reaction a tier below that

But I’ve kinda realized I’m better at finding town than wolves so /shrug
    So they came up with a very elaborate role, purely as a reaction test (not as a response to significant pressure), and the sum total of what they got out of peoples' reactions was exactly:

"These two people are villagers because it was obviously fake so they don't have tmi, and these two people treated it as plausible so they're kinda wolfy."

Really.

They then make the most believable post in the entire sequence:

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2476)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2473)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2465)
    I’m cop btw. I’d like to congratulate sheep on choosing the same fake peek as my real peek.
    wait now you are cop?
    I’ve always been cop
    Sheep is also cop
    There are 2 cops in this setup for some reason
    Setting aside the vagueness of "choosing the same peek" for a second, this... appears to be genuine cop cover, though once again it raises the question of why a vanillager would make this claim in a "low-power" setup without a confirmed cop based only on one person leaving cover (with two contradictory peeks). People are suspecting Marcher. They know people aren't suddenly going to lock v-read them for this. After the first claim, the clock is ticking down until they get yeeted. If they claim cop and they aren't counterclaimed, they can get up to two misyeets off of this, vs likely getting yeeted either today or tomorrow along with the mafia goon.

But why would a vanillager do this? Let's say they think there might be a cop, but it's obviously not sheep, and so claiming cop is more likely than not just going to get an actual cop to counterclaim if they exist. But hang on a second. A wolf, knowing that you have a lot of wolf power, knowing that town correspondingly also has to have a lot of power, could logically come to the conclusion that it's likely town has a cop or a similar investigative role. Such a wolf, if they already knew that they were never making it to endgame, would see a lot of upside to claiming cop in an attempt to bait out a key town power role.

Marcher just played in a game with me that prompted a lot of discussion about how to play cop setups, and saw personally how very strong cop cover after terrible play by the actual cop helped in the eventual wolf win, while the wolves were much clearer on who the actual cop was than any of the villagers. I don't believe that they would, as a villager, turn around after that game and just claim cop for zero reason other than "providing cover". However, once again, this makes perfect sense as a wolf. If you know you're never going to post yourself clear anyway, why not try to cause chaos and take critical town roles down with you while you're at it? Simply put, the upsides of that play as a wolf vastly outnumber the upsides of that play as a villager.

One other note-- strong cop cover only works if it's believable. Otherwise, you're just making it easier for wolves to find the cop. I do not believe for one second that Marcher saw sheep mention something about peeks early in d2 and thought "what if I make a reaction test by claiming an absurd town role and then claim cop to provide cover in case there actually is a cop; surely if I do that nobody will doubt my second claim". The cop claim was not significantly premeditated, and was clearly an attempt to make up for the way the previous claim flopped.

Again, both Grant and Marcher cannot endgame by the point of this second claim, and so their goal as wolves flips to "how many villagers can we kill before both of us die". Their behaviors fit these objectives perfectly.

6. ISO #3856
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2481)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2473)
    wait now you are cop?
    I’ve always been cop
    to be clear

you completely made up that role?

why?
    The exact reason I said. Changing up the thread status quo and getting reactions. It worked and I got two villagers out of it.
    also note: thread status quo, as referenced in iaafr's bold red post at the top of the page, was to yeet in pool of {grant, marcher, beru, creature}

i talked about the reactions-- if it was genuinely a reaction test, they should have been expecting pretty specific kinds of reactions to it, given the nature of the role

7. ISO #3857
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2470)
    Marchers role is wolfy as hell to me. But I also need to go into more detail on Grant/ondine sometime but not feeling it
    btw this gut reaction just kinda screams “lack of tmi, doesn’t already know I’m a villager”
    pls don’t ever chop Gordeau this game
    haha my role was obviously fake this guy is a villager because he didn't believe it for a second

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#1758)
    Quote Originally Posted by beruru (#1756)
    Jovians role feels 3p to me

so I'm used to seeing that kind of role in eimm where its primary use is to stop people from shooting each other

idk what it's doing in a noc especially if we don't have a vig
    I was thinking of using it primarily as a doc yeah. The bit about overpowering roleblocks makes me think that it might also be a way to like get around an isolator or prevent an investigative from being rb’d? And maybe mafia has some sort of power shenanigans that require them to target each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#1763)
    Wolves come look at my role and tremble in fear so that you nightkill me and I can know the sweet sweet release of dvc

8. ISO #3858
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#2664)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#2661)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#1526)
    There’s a plausible sheep/jpic world which would explain the nk weirdness but I’m not sure how much I want to tinfoil when there’s still 2 other wolves out there besides that.
    am i sane?

jpic was the peek yes?
    welp I blew my cover and I am actually vt trying to provide cover for the other prs.
    the initial post was before he claimed cop

"for the other prs"

i rest my case

9. ISO #3859
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3856)
    I’ve always been cop
    to be clear

why?
    The exact reason I said. Changing up the thread status quo and getting reactions. It worked and I got two villagers out of it.
    also note: thread status quo, as referenced in iaafr's bold red post at the top of the page, was to yeet in pool of {grant, marcher, beru, creature}

i talked about the reactions-- if it was genuinely a reaction test, they should have been expecting pretty specific kinds of reactions to it, given the nature of the role
    you forgot to account for the possibility that I am a potato
    I realize there's a 0% chance I ever endgame with my potato play yesterday but when I die can y'all do me a favor and check to see if Wisdom might just be hellbussing
    cuz I'm pretty sure she is

Lend/Creature/Wisdom my legacy

10. ISO #3860
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground

i don't want to spend literally every second of my free time today burying what is and shall remain an obvious wolf

but please talk to me if you have issues with particular parts of what i've said or specific reasons you think marcher is a villager

otherwise vote them

11. ISO #3861
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    Obligatory reminder that Gordeau is a villager never tinfoil

I already wrote up the towncase for fjp

12. ISO #3862
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3859)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3856)
    to be clear

why?

you forgot to account for the possibility that I am a potato
    I realize there's a 0% chance I ever endgame with my potato play yesterday but when I die can y'all do me a favor and check to see if Wisdom might just be hellbussing
    cuz I'm pretty sure she is

Lend/Creature/Wisdom my legacy
    i can promise if by some wild chance you flip v i'll come back and actually read your posts from today

13. ISO #3863
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3836)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3830)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#3827)
    You said you made the claim for reactions. What reactions were you looking for exactly when you made that claim with such a wolfy sounding role? Why not a townier one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3828)
    what reactions did you intend to elicit with that specific claim vs something more normal or more classically villagery
    literally 0 seconds apart from each other

best xpost of my life

get rekt marcher
    Tbh I didn’t think it through I just thought up a role and kept tweaking it until it looked “weird enough that people will snap assume it’s true” and then just claimed it
    I also didn’t want to claim something too simple in case there was a double and I get cc’d, so I wanted something that I was pretty confident wouldn’t get cc’d unless the exact situation of like town rb, which was unlikely enough considering the weird town homicide investigator that I went through with it.
    but you called gordeau a villager for "not having tmi" because he said the role was really wolfy

14. ISO #3864
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    whatever alignment you are i very much respect and appreciate the wim

i'll pay a lot more attention to what you said if you flip v

but i just don't see that ever happening, dude

15. ISO #3865
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3863)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3836)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3830)
    what reactions did you intend to elicit with that specific claim vs something more normal or more classically villagery

literally 0 seconds apart from each other

best xpost of my life

get rekt marcher
    Tbh I didn’t think it through I just thought up a role and kept tweaking it until it looked “weird enough that people will snap assume it’s true” and then just claimed it
    I also didn’t want to claim something too simple in case there was a double and I get cc’d, so I wanted something that I was pretty confident wouldn’t get cc’d unless the exact situation of like town rb, which was unlikely enough considering the weird town homicide investigator that I went through with it.
    but you called gordeau a villager for "not having tmi" because he said the role was really wolfy
    Because I didn't realize the role was super wolfy but then he mentioned that and I realized "oh yeah it kinda is" and then I filed Gordeau as villager for snap reacting that way because a wolf would have known I was villa

16. ISO #3866
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3864)
    whatever alignment you are i very much respect and appreciate the wim

i'll pay a lot more attention to what you said if you flip v

but i just don't see that ever happening, dude
    o7

17. ISO #3867
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
  18. ISO #3868
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3567)
    I’d like to point out that a me/grant w/w team tunneling lend hard, trying to get lend elimed yesterday, and failing makes 0 sense from my actions. If I was a wolf and I wanted to get villager lend elimed over me I never had to do any shenanigans with claims. He was a d1 wagon. He had a few defenders but was well within LHF range. I’d just post a hundred reasonable-sounding posts and say “we need to build up wagons early” and “resolve the counterwagon” and push lend to an early 4+ votes where he would likely sit all day and he’d end up elim’d because I’d win the sort-by-postcount war.
    right after marcher's first claim lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#1764)
    Still 30 posts to go before I’m top poster smh

19. ISO #3869
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    marcher your posts straight up don't agree with the assertion that you realized it was a super wolfy role right away

nor does the fact that you kept claiming it for 19 hours before making a cop claim and acting like it should be believable

20. ISO #3870
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#3740)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3719)
    Current gut world: Sheep, mets, creature

Current brain world: Marcher, Creature, FJP.
    wat
    My gut is very seldom correct on anything tbh just wanted to put it out there

21. ISO #3871
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vattu Mafia Day 3 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Marcher Jovian Creature (63), lendunistus (18), Cuthalion (203), sheepsaysmeep (71), fairyjigglypuff (57), metsnfins (86)
    4 Creature Marcher Jovian (112), Wisdom (107), ondine (62), Gordeau (39)
    1 Not voting IfGodCouldDie (10)

View Vote History

Day 3 ends at 11:00 PM EDT on Saturday, August 1st, 2020. There are 1596337260000 remaining.

22. ISO #3872
    Timezone
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    all the stuff that cuth is saying about marcher is a better way of saying what i said in real time

i admit his tone has made me second guess a tish but unless as he said its lend wisdom creature or some $%#! like that i dont see what wolf team doesnt have him on it

so hes pretty much got to be a wolf cause i doubt its that exact team

23. ISO #3873
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground

24. ISO #3874
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3762)
    (Also Wisdom is like blatantly hellbussing her teammates. I see dead accurate reads and no progression and it reeks of tmi)
    This one is spicy. Please tell me, what accurate read did I have more than on Grant? This PoV actually smells like tmi in itself. I've had no accurate reads from what I know except for Grant.

##Vote Marcher Jovian

25. ISO #3875
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3765)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3761)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#1651)
    Quote Originally Posted by IfGodCouldDie (#1413)
    So I unfortunately probably won't be able to catch up on yesterday because I got called in to work last night and now I need to go to bed because I work again tonight. I do have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off so if I am still alive I will devote sometime to going through day 1. For now, I'd like everyone to give me their top 2 scum and top 2 town with reasonings. This will at least give me something to work on and I can ask questions and get pointed towards posts and content that i can analyze.
    @IfGodCouldDie

Top 2 town:
    - Ondine, because of tone and interactions and how open she's willing to talk about wolf meta and how it tears her down playing wolf.
    - Gordeau, basically because nothing he's said in his reads have felt off or pinged me.
    (Sheep should probably be here because of solveyness and wim and a lot of people townreading him as well)

Top 2 scum:
    - Lend, right now mostly due to his SoD read list but also how his d1 was pretty bad and in accordance to sheeps take on his scum meta.
    - Grant, due to not playing like when I saw him play town last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2066)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2056)
    When you popped in for a hot second said wtf and left.

And hot take vanilla is better than chocolate. Don't @me people
    Vanilla > Chocolate yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2071)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2070)
    I'm guessing cause they have hardly posted, but like.. idk they didn't really post a lot last day phase either, and if you can't post for the first 4 days of a game..
    Might be. Still want beruru's take tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2072)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2069)
    Hi!

Would you take a look at Grant's posts on me, because I laid out his reads on me in a post earlier and everyone ignored it. But he basically claims to hard scum read me up and down the thread, but at the same time backs me up constantly and says things about my behavior make sense. I would love another take on it.
    Aight on it, after that I'll go for a run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2074)
    Is this the post ondine?

I read through most of his ISO and I don’t think this matches up with how hard he's been tunneling you. Trying to base a scum read on an EoD that was vastly scum control feels like flipping a coin.

But I know I'm tunneled here so weh
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2077)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#1455)
    There were no popular wagons. Everything was 3/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 ad nauseum so I decided to go for something I felt was a more useful and stronger vote.

And I think I did a fair job of explaining myself.. lend was a not great argument from the get go. It looked flashy, but ultimately was a couple of posts. Same for igno. Those were worse posts, but the way he acted EOD was telling.

You just don't like that I decided to push you. yawnnnnnn If I were afraid of getting my hands dirty would I have pushed on multiple reads so hard? No and assuming even one of the 2 vote wagons is scum (maybe more?, but probably at least one) it would have been easy to just keep my vote stuck on igno. No one would question it.

Your analysis of my end of day is.. not the best look
    Or is this the post?

In that case I reached a similar conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2078)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2076)
    @Wisdom

This is where I laid it out.
    Oh thanks.

This is a good post tbh.

Feeling more confident on Grant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3037)
    Don't get why any of these nk's was a better choice than sheep, me or ondine from wolf PoV tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3176)
    Okay at this point I expect IGCD claim to be true, especially regarding the discussion yesterday. It would be way too bold to claim such a thing if not.

And if the reciever decides not to claim due to 1) only having town peeks or 2) reciever being either sheep or cuth, I guess I have the following to work with:

TOWN CLEAR PROBABLY

IGCD
    Cuth
    Sheep

TOWN READ

Ondine

TOWN LEAN

Gordeau
    Mets

THE REST

Marcher
    Lend
    Creature
    Jiggly

well this is doable even without the claim I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3224)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3218)
    What kind of role would this be.. you don't know who gets the peek??
    Have you played Resistance or Avalon? In both of these social deduction games this kind of role actually exist as standard. I really like it tbh, makes one role less strong and gives town more to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3267)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3255)
    Or igcd and sheep are both wolves.
    This would be fun if that's the case.

But IGCD built up his claim around this role thing real good and it's gonna be pretty easy to discredit it later if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3272)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3265)
    Hello my dear, do I count?

Are you also concerned?
    You do

Not really. It seems like I reached the same conclusion as Cuth and Sheep without being too influenced by their thougths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3274)
    Also ondine have you ever bussed someone as hard as you would have bussed Grant here if you were scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3285)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3277)
    I can't even fathom how to bus someone that hard. I basically lead the charge to get him killed.
    Yes I know. And I have done this as scum, so I'm aware I shouldn't get too much cred from it in itself. But should you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3675)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3674)
    Agree but also. how can creature have 23??
    Yes I've reached the same conclusion as you have on him. It's just sheep that's refusing to not town clear him.

Ondine’s getting pocketed lmao
    Like geez just look at this. It’s constant fawning over how townie Ondine is. But where’s the progression and paranoia? Like Wisdom had Ondine locked as top town wicked early for reasons that basically amount to “good tone”. And the treatment d2 was just deadset on supporting Ondine as the hero that brings down bussed Grant.
    If Marcher flips w I'd say ondine's pretty much town cleared.

26. ISO #3876
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3795)
    @IfGodCouldDie

I’d recommend a Wisdom peek btw
    Really dumb idea. I've claimed, I'm one of the more probable nk's. I basically claimed only to show that we'll get another peek if the reciever claimed. That didn't happen but hopefully we'll get another peek anyway.

27. ISO #3877
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3831)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3818)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#3813)
    glgl

will be lurking

dont not yeet marcher lol
    Is Creature the wolf vig? Is that why you hard defend him? Because if he is guys.. this is why sheep is insisting we keep him alive one more day..
    tbh I’d buy Wisdom as wolf vig.
    She voting on Lend d1 and Grant d2 and Creature today.
    That kind of hellbussing points to a strong pr.
    It’d also explain the weird early doc claim
    Lol in what way would it explain that? I was in no way heated when I claimed. There's literally no need for me to get that kind of spotlight as scum. Had I been wolf vig I'd try to lay low as much as possible.

28. ISO #3878
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3842)
    I agree with a peek on Wisdom
    Of course you bloody do, you know I'm gonna die tonight.

29. ISO #3879
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the keep if IGCD thinks it's probable for me to survive the night.

I don't, but I didn't last night either so I dunno.

30. ISO #3880
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3873)
    wisdom please vote marcher
    Haha good timing.

31. ISO #3881
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    tbh my ideal peek is probably igcd but there's obvious problems with that.
    We could always just like let Wisdom autoresolve as the doc and peek like Gordeau or FJP.
    If she lives too long just chop her.
    A Gordeau peek is probably better for people not me because I know I say "never tinfoil" but y'all are absolutely gonna tinfoil Gordeau.

32. ISO #3882
    Timezone
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If the receiver doesn't die or claim then we have to kill igcd tomorrow, yes? So I just want to get this right.

If there's a cop who isn't the receiver check sheep or Cuth tonight because at least one is a wolf with igcd if their claim.is false.

Just do this regardless of the Marcher/creature show down. Or literally anyone else that died (I mean unless igcd does by EOD somehow and they're v)

33. ISO #3883
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground

i think if the receiver exists it's pretty obvious who it is at this point

so if you agree probably protect them

if you have no clue protect whomever strikes your fancy

34. ISO #3884
    Timezone
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If igcd is telling the truth the peek should be on lend, goes, me or wisdom.

Cause if Marcher flips v, creature is going to go next, and vice versa.

35. ISO #3885
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns

My PoE of all three scum in [Marcher, Jiggly, Lend, Creature] hasn't really changed today but right now I'm more confident on Marcher and Creature than the other two. But I also think Jigglypuff flips w here in any world so weh

I'm not going to catch up before the next day starts so if someone claims reciever before EoD, please @ me. Otherwise I'm going to save Cuth (sorry ondine can't save you two nights in a row (this might or might not be a true claim that I tried to save her last night.)).

GLGL

36. ISO #3886
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    receiver doesn't have to worry about survivability really

we get at most one more peek out of this

i'd check in gord/lend

37. ISO #3887
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    I think Creature should be the peek tbh so we don't risk a misyeet.

I also start to doubt that March is scum due to their pure amount of wim despite being the hardest push today. Kudos to them regardless of alignment.

Too tired to change my mind tho

38. ISO #3888
    Timezone
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3885)
    Ok, caught up.

My PoE of all three scum in [Marcher, Jiggly, Lend, Creature] hasn't really changed today but right now I'm more confident on Marcher and Creature than the other two. But I also think Jigglypuff flips w here in any world so weh

I'm not going to catch up before the next day starts so if someone claims reciever before EoD, please @ me. Otherwise I'm going to save Cuth (sorry ondine can't save you two nights in a row (this might or might not be a true claim that I tried to save her last night.)).

GLGL
    It's ok bb. I'm VT. Better places to save anyway I imagine.

39. ISO #3889
    Timezone
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3886)
    receiver doesn't have to worry about survivability really

we get at most one more peek out of this

i'd check in gord/lend
    I would say leave it open. Don't want to increase the likelihood the wolves kill them.

40. ISO #3890
    Timezone
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3887)

I also start to doubt that March is scum due to their pure amount of wim despite being the hardest push today. Kudos to them regardless of alignment.

Naw. Don't bother on the counter wagon. Way too likely the other is scum is one flips v

41. ISO #3891
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3887)

creature might be but i think the other two are better clears anyway +should be more concerned about misclearing someone towards the top of the poe than accidentally misyeeting someone v wolfy at the bottom of the poe

42. ISO #3892
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3739)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#712)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#707)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#685)
    did i just get thrown into the scumbox like fluff and fodder without being mentioned by wisdom once
    f a s h o
    Low posting with just one post of content isn't a good look. But I haven't played with either you or doop so I guess the main difference in my reads there are tone. You're my least probable scum of the three anyway.
    so you’re saying rabbit, yolo, jpic, marcher, and creature all fall in between me and doop when you say the difference between us is just tone

i’d also like to point out that it’s the second time in 20 minutes that you cast yourself a safety net in your posts as an insurance policy (see post 699 and 707)
    tightroping here are we
    ##Vote Wisdom
    This is like reverse-searching keyboard level of townie paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#3246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3242)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#3240)
    cool
    is your #1 the real deal
    all my claims are fake
    this makes me sad
    your first claim felt very real
    this is a derp clear

Please never ever ever kill fjp.

43. ISO #3893
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground

how's life

44. ISO #3894
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    enjoying my last few hours on earth

45. ISO #3895
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    creature's reads and voting patterns just fit like a glove

two wolves hurting and doomed by mid d2, tries to get several different yeets going on other trains, frequently by voting alongside wolves, flips on grant awkwardly late d2 as he realizes he doesn't endgame either unless he busses, similar thing on marcher today

wolves have to be super freaked out and super aware of their thread position, and there's no way wolves are around at eod and decide to all end on non-grant wagons

the more wolves are alive the less careful you have to be about your villageriness, but once there are just one or two of you and a lot of very villagery villagers

you have to have good reasons of why you might be alive come lylo if you make it that far

46. ISO #3896
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3894)
    s'all good
    enjoying my last few hours on earth
    have a consolatory baby bird

47. ISO #3897
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    a compilation of creature's read on marcher

the strongest it ever gets, despite him voting marcher several times, is "made a sleep vote during rvs and isn't solving much", and is immediately followed up by "hey marcher, answer these questions so you can solve more and i can townread you"

and then the blatant pivot to marcher being lock wolf off vote movements when he was super hedgy before i got into thread and was even asking marcher about why he thought i was w in a not "what the hell are you talking about" kind of way

@sheepsaysmeep your thoughts please

Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#22)
    Marcher Jovian is the player I'm most looking to play with
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#137)
    Where did Marcher go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#165)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#148)
    a bit in italics discomforted by marcher/mets but not strongly
    Yeah, I'm quite disappointed with them too
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#195)
    Currently unhappy with all of mets/Marcher/Wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#241)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#240)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#236)
    I wonder if mets is fake scumreading me because that was Gordeau's original plan
    i dont fake anything ever. my reads are 1000% genuine. i sincerely think you are a wolf. sincerely. not 100% confident or even 80, but out of the people who have posted, you are definitely by top wolf read

Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#237)
    Is that the only read on the list you have questions about?
    i dont know. he has 8 posts and he has seemed fine. i dont have him as town. i have him as not wolf.

only sleep is my strong townread so far

Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#238)
    Yo...
    who are you?

i dont even know who gordeau is and now im being accused of following his plan?
    I, for one, believe sleep looks pretty wolfy

##Vote Sleep
    Damn, I wanted to side up with Marcher but guess he randed wolf here
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#304)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#300)
    i want him to elaborate on his wisdom scum read a little bit more, and whether he still has marcher as a scum read.
    I have both as wolves and Wisdom seems to be awkward in thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#313)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#308)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#304)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#300)
    i want him to elaborate on his wisdom scum read a little bit more, and whether he still has marcher as a scum read.
    I have both as wolves and Wisdom seems to be awkward in thread.
    Wisdom I see. Marcher I am null on. What makes you think marcher is scum at this point?
    Particularly the sleep vote post that bothers me and the lack of any engaging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#389)
    Hey Marcher, how are your reads rn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#401)
    Will Marcher ghost on me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#433)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#276)
    @CookieJar

Can you dump thoughts on rabbit and creature?
    Maybe this is a genuine attempt to engage a lowposter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#440)
    Hail mary

##Vote Marcher Jovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#445)
    Marcher Jovian is the most concrete vote I can think of. I know you all want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#476)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#472)
    Could it actually be Wisdom/marcher/gordeau??
    Yes, I can see them
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#476)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#472)
    Could it actually be Wisdom/marcher/gordeau??
    Yes, I can see them
    Would Marcher and Wisdom vote together though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#669)
    Is Marcher + JPIC possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#776)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#773)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#770)
    I think Wisdom and Gordeau are town here, both feel like easy pushes.
    Towncore me you Wisdom Marcher +1 buddy?
    Yeah, I think Marcher is looking better now
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#778)
    Creature
    Wisdom
    Gordeau
    sheepsaysmeep
    Marcher Jovian

Someone help me add four more here
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1008)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#991)
    {gordeau marcher grant} today?
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1018)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#1012)
    i’d like to know everyone’s thoughts on the wisdom/marcher/gordeau scumworld please

individual reads would also be appreciated
    idk I townread all of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1035)
    ##Vote Marcher Jovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1293)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#1286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1284)
    Marcher Jovianus
    what happened to marcher looking better
    Still am meh about him
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1305)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#1300)
    eehhhhh

tbh lendun can die, ignoramus can die, marcher can die, gordeau can die

and i barely have any real preference between them

big meh
    I'm somewhat there too
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1613)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#1604)
    I'm at such a point of not caring because I don't see why me and marcher can't just be v/v the only person who I get is scumreading me is ondine. It's mentally draining so I think I'm just gonna play today in a manner that makes me feel good? Okay? Okay.
    YOLO was kinda on you/Marcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#1778)
    Marchers role is wolfy as hell to me
    I thought it was a jokeclaim
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2206)
    but grant/marcher is great
    They have been there most of the day though
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2261)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2259)
    fjp is possibly the third extreme lhf slot marchers voted this game so

idk it's kinda wolfy

(first two being cookiejar and quick)
    fairyjigglypuff has done enough to be somewhat readable
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2378)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2376)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#2306)
    Fairy is a rather weaksauce lynch option but then again it's a lot better than me or marcher so it's tough to complain he's my counter.
    why is marcher a bad yeet
    He's demonstrating a reasonable level of investment in the game once he turned down his troll dial.
    I agree with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2412)
    Out of these I'm only seeing beruru
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2487)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2451)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2448)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#2432)
    Incorrect.

You have two choices. You think both are wolves. Do you kill the one who will both A be a bigger more disruptive thread presence and B actually give you something to look over when he diea or do you kill the non entity.
    I only think beruru is wolf and I feel like "only lynch between these four" just gives wolves a chance to hide for the rest of the day
    order these for me please:

beruru
    Creature
    Cuthalion
    fairyjigglypuff
    fluffy rabbit
    Gordeau
    Grant
    IfGodCouldDie
    Justplayingitcool
    lendunistus
    Marcher Jovian
    metsnfins
    ondine
    sheepsaysmeep
    Wisdom
    Creature
    sheepsaysmeep
    Justplayingitcool
    metsnfins

Gordeau
    Marcher Jovian

Cuthalion
    fluffy rabbit

Grant
    lendunistus
    Wisdom
    IfGodCouldDie

ondine
    beruru
    fairyjigglypuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2523)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#2522)
    Wait people are taking the cop claim as legit? I mean, no please do carry on.
    I'm not taking Marcher's claims seriously. Still think Marcher is town for trying to push the game forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2712)
    Wtf Marcher is town
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2718)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2716)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2712)
    Wtf Marcher is town
    you just show up with these ridicuous statements

explain what is WTF about any of this

WTF at him claimimg a role, then claiming cop which coukld have forced real cop to cc, and then getting caught in a lie with his cop claim

you can call him a villa read if you woudl want

but you cannot say WTF to those of us that think this behavior is wolfy as coitus

WTF do you think you are (who in this instance not what)
    Yeah, Marcher is doing pretty stupid things, but that still doesn't make him wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3005)
    beru, Marcher, Grant still not self pressing at all

This will be interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3009)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#3006)
    idk if i said it earlier but i wholly agree with ondine's theory that grant/beru is w/w

marcher makese sense with them as well

is this too optimistic
    idk man
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3041)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3028)
    Anyways lend is super duper outed ##Vote lendunistus
    Is that a guilty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3048)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3044)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3041)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3028)
    Anyways lend is super duper outed ##Vote lendunistus
    Is that a guilty?
    Just look at Grant’s eod
    Oh right, I see he expressed suspicion on lend but chickened out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3057)
    Marcher looks the wolfiest in beruru wagon, but now I'm interested in what he has to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3091)
    Creature - Voted Grant when he was behind very near EOD
    Cuthalion - Pushed Grant all yesterday but ended voting beruru
    fairyjigglypuff - Nonpresence
    Gordeau - Lead the Grant wagon
    IfGodCouldDie - Voted Grant last second
    lendunistus - ???
    Marcher Jovian - Voted beruru to topwagon
    metsnfins - Persuaded others to join Grant wagon EOD
    ondine - Voted Grant and parked there
    sheepsaysmeep - Shot beruru (I think that was a protown choice)
    Wisdom - Voted Grant and parked there
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3110)
    I refuse to let fjp become a wagon when we have lend sitting right there, in-thread, frozen, while Grant basically screamed “I Don’t Want to Flash Wagon my partner!!” at the top of his lungs yesterday.
    What do you think about the beruru wagon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3163)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#3110)
    I refuse to let fjp become a wagon when we have lend sitting right there, in-thread, frozen, while Grant basically screamed “I Don’t Want to Flash Wagon my partner!!” at the top of his lungs yesterday.
    What do you think about the beruru wagon?
    I think wolves picked someone afk to be an easy counterwagon so when push came to shove they’d get a town elim.
    I think there should have no more than one wolf in there (besides Grant)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3185)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3184)
    ##Vote Marcher Jovian

@metsnfins
    ##Vote Marcher Jovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3209)
    lend/fjp/(marcher/creature)?

turboyeet the first two either way
    I feel like Marcher should be pretty much wolf atp considering his push on you seemed a last ditch effort to mislynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3226)
    Marcher + fairy + lend should be the easiest world

but if that's the world, that'd assume Marcher is bussing his buddies to try to not get PoE'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3385)
    @Creature
    @Gordeau
    @IfGodCouldDie
    @metsnfins
    @ondine
    @sheepsaysmeep
    @Wisdom

marcher is v-reading igcd and refuse to say so (implying that they believe the claim)

while wolfreading me and shading sheep earlier (implying that they don't believe the claim)

in a gamestate where tinfoiling me if it wasn't for the peek is at least vaguely plausible

this, among a wealth of other things

is a reason why marcher is a wolf and should be today's yeet
    That's where I am too. I feel like Marcher has given up already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3726)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3725)
    metsnfins - 425
    sheepsaysmeep - 381
    Creature - 358
    Cuthalion - 325
    Marcher Jovian - 296
    ondine - 255
    Wisdom - 204
    Gordeau - 177
    lendunistus - 89
    fairyjigglypuff - 87
    IfGodCouldDie - 55
    Up to Cuthalion it's all town

Marcher is wolf

ondine I'm still iffy about

Wisdom is fine

Gord I need to recheck

I think there must be wolf between lend and fairy

I think IGCD speaks the truth here
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3727)
    Marcher/ondine/Gordeau/lendunistus/fairyjigglypuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3730)
    You can do whatever with me after if you're still not convinced, but I'm not getting lynched before Marcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3735)
    Marcher should be pretty obvious atp judging the movement of EOD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3746)
    I think Marcher and lend are pretty much wolves considering EOD2 movement and Grant interactions. Most likely the last one may be undetected though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3775)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3772)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3769)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#3767)
    ? What are you on rn
    I'm on you or ondine.
    Ah yes the first two people who voted Grant!

Who is the scum team them Creature?
    Pretty sure Marcher and lend are wolves distancing. I think the last wolf bussed and Gordeau is most likely here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3791)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3782)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3775)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3772)
    Ah yes the first two people who voted Grant!

Who is the scum team them Creature?
    Pretty sure Marcher and lend are wolves distancing. I think the last wolf bussed and Gordeau is most likely here.
    If it's only one of marcher/lend, which would you think?
    I'm more sure on Marcher being wolf. He seems to be the one orchestrating the things today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#3794)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#3791)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#3782)
    If it's only one of marcher/lend, which would you think?
    I'm more sure on Marcher being wolf. He seems to be the one orchestrating the things today.
    'scuse me, what's he orchestrating exactly?
    The Marcher v lend thing

48. ISO #3898
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordeau (#2942)
    Creature/Marcher my pals hop on this Grant wagon
    i

think this is the team

but

give me a bit to read through gord

49. ISO #3899
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground

it's all clicking into place

that's the team

grant/marcher/creature/gord

i'm like 90% confident here

look at marcher v-reading gord for reacting to the post before he realizes how bad of a claim it is, and then afterwards justifying it by saying it was villagery for calling it a bad claim and not being tmi

look at how gord v-reads grant out of the gate, and then brings him up as an option on d2 and tries his hardest to not call him a wolf

look at how creature treats all of them

that's the team

turboyeet through it

50. ISO #3900
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    if it's not that, it's because there's a fake claim somewhere

literally always villagers never yeet

Cuthalion
    sheepsaysmeep
    metsnfins
    ondine

villagery posts and/or claims and/or heavily spewed v from wolf interactions

Wisdom
    fairyjigglypuff
    IfGodCouldDie
    lendunistus

wolves

Gordeau
    Creature
    Marcher Jovian