Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 5,201 to 5,230 of 5230

Thread: Vattu Mafia

  1. ISO #5201
    Galaxy Brain Creature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lands of Fire
    Posts
    32,054
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    mafiascum
    AKA
    I promise I'm not a jerk, just frustrated
    Gender
    I find it ironic Quick randed War-Man.

  2. ISO #5202
    Soul Reader ondine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,516
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#5197)
    So many amazing villagers, and no bad villagers.

    We got lucky somehow.
    No Grant. You played dirty.

    You shouldn't be allowed to play a game with another player on ignore. It kind of ruins the integrity of the game and it certainly lefte incapable of even considering mets and given that I considered sheep not 100% clear until lend died I think you know how suspicious I am.

  3. ISO #5203
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    @LordQuas thanks for modding

  4. ISO #5204
    GOAT Tier Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,733
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    POG
    Gender
    We could have held a seance festival with all the accurate soul reads this game produced.

    I shed a tear watching Cuth WIM his heart out and still get lynched.

    Everyone in this game just played So. Darn. Good.

  5. ISO #5205
    GOAT Tier Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,733
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    POG
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#5202)
    No Grant. You played dirty.

    You shouldn't be allowed to play a game with another player on ignore. It kind of ruins the integrity of the game and it certainly lefte incapable of even considering mets and given that I considered sheep not 100% clear until lend died I think you know how suspicious I am.
    Now that's we're in postgame we can talk about this.

    I've had Mets on ignore long before this game started. There was no dirty pool.

    Until there's a MafiaUniverse rule which says players must read 100% of thread posts, then from my perspective, I'm no different than the multitude of other players, especially wolves, who do not read entire threads.

    Normally we accept those players, either with understanding or with frustration, but somehow we deal with it.

  6. ISO #5206
    Thread Analyst IfGodCouldDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    512
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#5205)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#5202)
    No Grant. You played dirty.

    You shouldn't be allowed to play a game with another player on ignore. It kind of ruins the integrity of the game and it certainly lefte incapable of even considering mets and given that I considered sheep not 100% clear until lend died I think you know how suspicious I am.
    Now that's we're in postgame we can talk about this.

    I've had Mets on ignore long before this game started. There was no dirty pool.

    Until there's a MafiaUniverse rule which says players must read 100% of thread posts, then from my perspective, I'm no different than the multitude of other players, especially wolves, who do not read entire threads.

    Normally we accept those players, either with understanding or with frustration, but somehow we deal with it.
    The problem is you announcing you have a player on ignore is kind of against the spirit of the game. Having players on ignore should not be allowed if you don't want to play with a player you shouldn't sign up for a game they are in.

  7. ISO #5207
    Thread Analyst IfGodCouldDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    512
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Gender
    Basically you're using outside information/situations to influence the outcome/state of the game.

  8. ISO #5208
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    i actually thought we were overpowered mechanically the day 1 lynch was very lucky for us

    we tracked igod and never onto sheep day 1

    i was convinced igod was doc and never was joat like me ....
    we rbed igod cause we thought he was doc and would have been able to stop us from killing never

    i didnt see lends breadcrumbs until day 3 when he said he didnt receive anything, then i went back and saw the references to god and was like damn im blind, and he was mislynchable!! but i didnt want him to hardclaim so just stopped pushing him and moved on

  9. ISO #5209
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by IfGodCouldDie (#5207)
    Basically you're using outside information/situations to influence the outcome/state of the game.
    is that really why you voted cuth over me? i think i was villagery overall and it did look like he tried to save gord yesterday

  10. ISO #5210
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    5,579
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    wp mets, wolves

    cuth, you solved the game and did everything you could. great effort

    ondine had some really great reads as well, wisdom too, i liked playing with jpic

    gg

    swag out

  11. ISO #5211
    Soul Reader Gordeau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,006
    Community
    Amnesia
    Gender
    gg everyone was a super fun game for my first one back. Felt like a dead man walking for half that game.

    Would play with the lot of you again

  12. ISO #5212
    Thread Analyst IfGodCouldDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    512
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#5209)
    Quote Originally Posted by IfGodCouldDie (#5207)
    Basically you're using outside information/situations to influence the outcome/state of the game.
    is that really why you voted cuth over me? i think i was villagery overall and it did look like he tried to save gord yesterday
    It definitely had an effect because you guys had an outside game explanation for not interacting with each other.

  13. ISO #5213
    Thread Analyst IfGodCouldDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    512
    Community
    Gamefaqs
    Gender
    Like if Grant didn't have you on ignore and you guys never interacted it would be a lot more suspicious, but because he had you on ignore the lack of interactions was justified.

  14. ISO #5214
    im new =^-^= beruru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    capital of books
    Posts
    9,864
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Gaia Online
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    oof

  15. ISO #5215
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    california
    Posts
    25,005
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    not killed n1: doc dodging

    not killed n2: not outed pr

    not killed n3: not capable of being gifted a vig shot anymore

  16. ISO #5216
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#5215)
    not killed n2: not outed pr
    i wasnt outed pr

    get rekt

  17. ISO #5217
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    california
    Posts
    25,005
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#5216)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#5215)
    not killed n2: not outed pr
    i wasnt outed pr

    get rekt
    shh

  18. ISO #5218
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#5216)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#5215)
    not killed n2: not outed pr
    i wasnt outed pr

    get rekt
    I didn't even think you were pr you seemed umlynchable with a little pr equity and I like those kind of kills sometimes

  19. ISO #5219
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    15,467
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Shameless plug

    wow very solid performance from both teams tbh, went down to the wire. Thought village was out of it after how d1 and the n1 actions went

  20. ISO #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#5218)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#5216)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#5215)
    not killed n2: not outed pr
    i wasnt outed pr

    get rekt
    I didn't even think you were pr you seemed umlynchable with a little pr equity and I like those kind of kills sometimes
    yeh quas told me wolfchat didnt buy my soft

    i was just telling sheep getrekt cuz i got picked over him for the nonpr kill

  21. ISO #5221
    Soul Reader Justplayingitcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    1,505
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Neoseeker
    Gender
    gg all

    @Wisdom@, always unfortunate in deciding between one of two people, so don’t feel too hard on yourself for it.

    Overall, I thought town played magnificently.

    I take full responsibility for creature’s death

  22. ISO #5222
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,945
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    gg all

    i had fun holistically speaking

    not much to say

    i think this is like

    a master class on how not to fake claim

    we probably win without those two things

    reevaluating is important

    ignore thing is a thing, shouldn't have been that much of a thing (all things being equal, the fact that it ended up being a major part of peoples' reads is still on the people making the reads rather than the thing, given that it's allowed rules-wise)

    uh

    yeah.

    yep.

  23. ISO #5223
    Wants It More Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    6,288
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @Cuthalion I'm so, so sorry. You really did what you could there. I'm aware that I didn't read much of what you had to say. I put so much effort into the two days prior and didn't have time or energy to do so this day. You played well.

    @metsnfins of course, well played on your part as well. You only did slighter things that pinged me but your overall tone and wim was fantastic.

    Thanks LordQuas for hosting

    GG, amazing game.

  24. ISO #5224
    Wants It More Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    6,288
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I have seriously lost every mylo/yelo I've been in this year.

    I really hoped this would be the turnaround game.

  25. ISO #5225
    GOAT Tier Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,733
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    POG
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by IfGodCouldDie (#5206)
    The problem is you announcing you have a player on ignore is kind of against the spirit of the game. Having players on ignore should not be allowed if you don't want to play with a player you shouldn't sign up for a game they are in.
    I don't mind playing with him, I just don't want to read his posts right now.

  26. ISO #5226
    Soul Reader Justplayingitcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    1,505
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Neoseeker
    Gender
    Yeah tbh, the ignore thing should never have factored in the reads really. Always the possibility that they could rand together.

    Ignore feature should be disabled during games imo

  27. ISO #5227
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    If we didn't get lucky killing a pr day 1 yeet i think wer in trouble

    I was joat giver so gave creature track and we found 2 prs that way

    And we had 1 extra kp and used it wisely
    We had to assign the nk none were assigned to me until I was alone but the pr that could use that info died so it became moot

    Village did play well
    My "reads" evolved as people kept clearing themselves

  28. ISO #5228
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#5219)
    Shameless plug

    wow very solid performance from both teams tbh, went down to the wire. Thought village was out of it after how d1 and the n1 actions went
    right if grant dies day 1 and we don't watch sheep i think we can't win

  29. ISO #5229
    Soul Reader lendunistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,851
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    well played all, I was quite useless

    maybe I shouldn’t have made my claim that obvious

  30. ISO #5230
    GOAT Tier metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    14,298
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#5229)
    well played all, I was quite useless

    maybe I shouldn’t have made my claim that obvious
    We didn't even see your earlier hints! But when you said God duct
    Didnt give you anything last night I was like dammit I was gonna try to mislynch this guy and now he'll just hard claim if I do!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Doppelgänger

The Doppelgänger will be viewed as another specific role/character in the game if investigated by a Cop ability.